ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LenscraftersEyeglasses

I purchased my new frames and lenses in April 2020 just after California shut down. I wasn't able to see the doctor to get my eye exam so I used my old prescription. I received the glasses within about 1 1/2 weeks. When I went to pick them up we couldn't go into the store, we had to wait at the front door and an employee brought them out to me. They didn't check the glasses at all, they just handed them to me and I left. During the course of a year, I didn't wear my new glasses very much because they gave me a headache and fit too tight. When I went to get my exam done this weekend, I saw the doctor and he looked at my glasses and told me "no wonder you can't see, your glasses were cut wrong, the progressive lenses were too short". I brought this up to the sales department and they said they wouldn't fix the lenses because it was over 30 days since I bought them.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Di
      Diana Pezanowski Aug 02, 2021

Husband has problem with the photo grey lenses because they weren't made properly. Because of the Covid virus we couldn't go in 2020 & now they are saying we should have brought them back within 30 days. Well the lenses were fine until the beginning of 2020 & the material for photo greys is sliding down the lenses. They wanted to charge his the full price of the lenses which was over $400, but we got 50% off back then & she wanted the full $400. So we're basically in the same boat.

ADVERTISIMENT