Having problems with Glasses USA?

Glasses USA Customer Service Contacts

Sat24h
Sun24h
Address For Returns
600 W John St., Suite 102, Hicksville, NY, 11801-9613

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Glasses USA Customer Service. Initial Glasses USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Glasses USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Glasses USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Glasses USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Glasses USA Complaints & Reviews

Nov 11, 2020

Glasses USA — Glasses

I first ordered a pair of glasses the prescription came and it wasn't correct, I got ahold of them and...

Nov 06, 2020

GlassesUSA — Lack of communication lack of customer service will not honor warranty

Purchased glasses in June 2020. Received them in July 2020 after several weeks. A small screw fell out of the...

Glasses USAPrada sunglasses

I ordered two pairs of Prada sunglasses from GlassesUSA.com. One came within 10 business days after I placed the order. The other pair was the bogus one. It took them over 20 days to "produce" the glasses and another 5-7 days to ship. Why would they have to produce a Prada sunglasses? And the most suspicious thing is the glasses came in with their case. How on earth would they not come in with a Prada case unless they are fake glasses. Be aware of this company.

Glasses USAGlasses never came

I ordered glasses in May and they were never sent. The company has not kept me updated and I have reached out numerous times via email, online chat, and the customer service hotline with no luck or clear answer. They blamed their third party distributor for the delay but I contacted DHL and they said the package was never picked up. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed At this point I just want a refund since obviously the glasses are not coming and no one can figure out what's going on. I keep reaching out and getting the same generic, automated response. This is ridiculous

Mar 30, 2020

Glasses USA — Unable to return incorrect rx glasses

The purchase process was easy and great. The price was exceptional. Unfortunately the glasses I received did...

Mar 10, 2020

Glasses USA — Service

If I could give fewer stars I would, but one is the lowest, so it's a one-star review. I ordered a pair of...

Glasses USAreturn - did not return sales tax on refund for return

I bought a pair of glasses and because it took so long to receive, I returned the package unopened because I has bought another pair of glasses in the meantime.

They refused to return the sales tax on a pair of glasses I bought and returned. They ignored my e-mails and kept sending me to different customer service representatives.

They are THIEVES running an illegal operation.

Glasses USAdelivery issue

This in reference to order number [protected].
        It seems that nobody has been able to help me with a delivery order. I have gone back and forth with the chat line, customer service, emails, etc. and I still don't have my glasses.

As per USPS my glasses were returned to your company on 9/24/2019 due to your delivery department not including the apartment number which I provided after the first time it was returned.

The glasses should have been returned by now, but no one can verify from your company.

I have also requested the glasses be sent to me either by UPS or Fedex due to the error made by your company so there won't be any further unnecessary delays.

I am hoping something quick can be done,

Sincerely,
        Robert Teran
        [protected]

Glasses USArefund and no response

I've made several attempts to cancel an order and all I get is that they received my complaint and someone will respond needless to say it been a month of back and forth with no answer. Any suggestions on how to have them respond. Perhaps someone from the co directly? They were quick to take my money but no responses. The original order was placed July 3rd

Aug 03, 2019

Glasses USA — prescription glasses

I placed an order for two prescription glasses using a discount code in addition to a store credit that I had...

Jul 20, 2019

Glasses USA — oakley eyeglasses (rx)

[protected] was my order number I ordered a pair of glasses on June 17, 2019. I didn't receive them until July...

Glasses USAglasses

Below are emails that I have sent to USAglasses asking for an ill fitting pair of glasses. the process started in early May. I keep sending inquires but no luck. I have sent the item back several weeks ago.
            Clyde Fugami

From: GlassesUSA
            Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:40 AM
            To: Clyde Fugami
            Subject: GlassesUSA - Returns Dept. - Request Recieved

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
            Dear Clyde Fugami,

Your request 2442677 has been received and is pending review by one of our dedicated returns agents.
            Please be advised that during the returns process our agents will usually get back to you within 2-3 business days.

To add additional comments please reply to this email.
            Thank you for your patience.

The GlassesUSA Team
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            [GlassesUSA] Return request for order # [protected]
            GlassesUSA
            Mon 5/27/2019 12:31 AM
            ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
            Your request (2435314) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
            Chloe Campbell (GlassesUSA)

May 27, 00:31 PDT

Dear Clyde,

Order # [protected]

Thank you for choosing to shop with us.

We are sorry to hear that your glasses didn't meet your expectations.
            That is exactly why we have our 14 days "no questions asked" return policy. To see our full return policy click on the following link:

In order to start the return process please click on the link below and fill out the RMA form:

*Please note, the RMA form must be filled out from a computer and not a mobile device.

** It is the customer's responsibility to ship the glasses back within 6 business days of receiving the return shipping label, otherwise your return will not be processed.

Please be sure to save the tracking number for your reference.

In addition we only have medium size available for the Muse M3292 Shiny Black frame that you ordered.Kindly check our website for an alternative frame with smaller size.

Should you have any questions, please email us at [protected]@glassesusa.com

Sincerely,
            Chloe Campbell
            Your Vision Care Specialists at GlassesUSA.com

Glasses USAordering glasses

I have been shocked at how poor the technology of this company is. I uploaded my prescription 2X and it was not available. Then I emailed it on two separate occasions and they could not find it. After nearly 30 minutes on the phone with them and sending it to another email address they were able to receive. However, my order still does not say it was received. Customer service is offshored and not with a good connection or any real desire to make customers happy.

Glasses USA — worst ever customer service

I am thoroughly disgusted with the poor service I have received from Glasses USA. As of yesterday, it ha...

GlassesUSA — glasses

The frames they provided with is for a child. The frames would fit a small Asian woman's head. I am...

GlassesUSAglasses

Sent me the wrong prescription. Since the glasses were supposed to be a spare pair, I didn't realize the problem until the 14 days expired. Then they refused to help. Finally, they asked for proof of the error, effectively waiving the return period expiration. I sent a picture of my glasses along with their issued prescription card that did not agree with the first pair I bought from them. And did not agree with the profile I had created on their website. They would not accept that as proof! Horrible experience. All I asked for was a correct pair of lenses that I would install myself. Bottom line is that no one should consider buying glasses online. Pay the extra $5 and have a local optician take the proper measurements for best fit. They really don't care if you submit Pupillary Distance (PD) and they totally ignore the Optical Center. YIKES

glasses

• Updated by EZGoer · Jul 26, 2018

@GlassesUSA #GlassesUSA deleted my negative(but professional) posts on Facebook and Twitter.

Glasses USApoor responsiveness and return policy

I am having issues getting a refund for my glasses purchased from GlassesUSA. I had returned my initial pair of glasses because I did not like the fit. When I got the second pair, they were damages to the frames and lenses. I filed a second RMA, but I was not getting any response from GlassesUSA. I followed up with an email but still was getting no response. I ended up purchasing glasses from another vendor. I finally was able to connect with a service representative via chat. They said that due to policy, I could only exchange my second pair or get store credit. I explained my situation and how their company had not responded so I had to go elsewhere. They said based on that they would be putting through a request for refund. Once my request was received by their refund department, they rejected it restating their return policy. Twice now I've explained that their non-responsiveness had led me to another vendor, and both times they simply restated their return policy.

Glasses USA — it's scam

I ordered glasses online and it told me my glasses will be shipped to me within 3 days, and after 3 day...

GlassesUSA.com — scam/customer service

I too fell victim to this evil companies games of lies and stealing money. I ordered glasses on April 20th...

Glasses USAvery poor customer service

Thank goodness it doesn't happen very often in life, but you occasionally run across one of those companies that should not exist because they have a horrible company culture and do not get anything right! Glasses USA is one of those companies. They seem to endeavor to find a problem with your order so that they can stop it from going to production. There is a very noticeable amount of infighting between the internal departments, calling each other incompetent idiots in front of customers. In my two experiences with the company (each with an order for two pairs of glasses); they charge your credit card immediately, but lose the order and took nine weeks to fulfill one order and eight weeks to fill the other. The final order, they sent two pairs of sunglasses when one was supposed to be normal glasses with transition lenses; and it was silver instead of gold. (I have never owned a pair of silver glasses in my life.) And if you need warranty service, it took over five phone calls and eleven emails over eight weeks to get their attention! So am I supposed to send the glasses that need replacing and let them lose them and forget all about it? That would be foolish, wouldn't it? My advice, run, don't walk, away from Glasses USA! And they have existed for ten years now? Horrible company that does not deserve to exist because they do not care whatsoever about their customers!