Having problems with La-Z-Boy?

+1 800 375 6890 (Customer Service)
+1 855 802 6636 (Warranty Inquiries)
+44 162 851 3810 (United Kingdom)
+855 77 366 168 (Cambodia)
+852 23 336 281 (Hong Kong)
+62 216 667 5933 (Indonesia)
+81 453 114 001 (Japan, Yokohama)
+81 355 305 555 (Japan, Tokyo)
+81 486 226 071 (Japan, Saitama)
+81 523 835 555 (Japan, Nagoya)
+60 377 185 200 (Malaysia, Petaling Jaya)
+60 84 320 288 (Malaysia, Sarawak)
+95 19 669 545 (Myanmar)
+92 213 529 5115 (Pakistan)
+63 470 920 103 (Philippines)
+65 63 119 988 (Singapore)
+82 317 182 293 (South Korea)
+66 23 760 940 (Thailand)
+84 854 136 661 (Vietnam)
One La-Z-Boy Dr.
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The United Kingdom
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU

Brunei
Regent Square, Unit 15/16/17, SPG 150, Kiulap, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam BE1518
Fax: +67 32 232 398

Cambodia
  • 314, Monivong Blvd, Chatomuk, Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
  • № A3-A5, National Road No.4, Chom Chao, Doun Koa, Phnom Pehn
Guam
177C Ilipog Drive Tamuning, Guam, 96913

Hong Kong
1-3/F, 275 Chatham Road North, Hunghom, (MTR Ho Man Tin Station Exit B1)

India

Japan
  • 3-126 Motomachi Naka-ku, Yokohama-city, Kanagawa, Japan
  • Tokyo Fashion Town Building East Wing, 3-6-11 Ariake Koto-ku, Tokyo Japan
  • 5-1555 Mihashi Nishi-ku, Saitama city, Saitama prefecture 331-8511, Japan
  • Furniture Dome Nagoya HQs 2-7 Kinjyofuto, Minato-ku, Nagoya city, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Malaysia
  • IPC Shopping Centre. Unit F3, 1st Floor, № 1 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
  • № 9-12, Ground Floor, Jalan Merdeka Barat, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Myanmar
№ 6, Shwe Mar Lar Yeikmon, Ba Yint Naung Road, Kamayut Township, Yangon, Myanmar

Pakistan
Showroom № 4, Plot № 16-C, 6th Com. Lane, Zamzama, D.H.A. Phase V, Karachi, Pakistan
Fax: +92 213 587 6010

South Korea
597-1 Shinhyun-ri, Ohpo-eub, Kwang-ju-city, Kyounggi-do, South Korea
Fax: +82 317 184 904

Taiwan
6F, № 23, Hsin-Hu 3RD Road, Taipei City 114, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Fax: +88 628 791 3334

Thailand
2991/12 Ladprao 101/3 Road, Klongjan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
Fax: +66 23 703 156

Vietnam
The Crescent, 109-111, Ton Dat Tien Avenue, Phu My Hung New City Centre, District 7, HCMC, Vietnam
Fax: +84 854 136 659

Complaints & Reviews

lazyboy reclinerpurchase/order/still waiting 3 months for delivery of furniture!

We ordered and paid for 2 recliners on 01/16/2009. On 4/10/2009 we are still waiting for delivery, and don't have a clue when or if that is ever going to happen. We were told 6-8 weeks for delivery. It has now been 12 weeks. Now all the stores in WA are closed, we are told, until April 15th when they are supposedly reopening for a "Big Sale". In the mean time, we can not contact Lazyboy Furniture Gallery by phone, and no one will acknowledge us when we go the store. The Lazyboy Company will not help out at all claiming no association with the Lazyboy Furniture Galleries, other than being a supplier to these supposedly privately owned stores that carry their name. Terrible customer service! They took our money and right now I don't feel to hopeful about seeing the chairs we purchased anytime soon or even at all. I'm left wondering if they are closed preparing for a going out of business sale, or from bankruptsy, or who knows what? They certainly are not forthright with finding out or resolving the issue of our missing paid for furniture! One can only guess why they can't make good on delivering the chairs we purchased! Phone calls go unreturned, or as the case is right now, the store staff is totally unreachable! Perhaps my credit card company trying to resolve the issue or obtain a charge back and credit to my account will get their attention!

james teasley Jun 16, 2008

I purchased a lazboy recliner from Hornes' Furniture located in Stedman N.C. around Nov. 2006 and one of the arms on it is broken and the leather is torn on the arm I like to know if there is any thing that I can do to have it replaced or fixed. The warranty should not be over. Thank you.

From Bob Simons LMao hahahahahah that couch of yours in my house

LOL THANKS ALOT

enjoy

jOHN KIMBLE May 13, 2009

wow How many couches do you need you obviously need 2 couches just to sit on because of your enormus ###

jOHN KIMBLE May 13, 2009

Yo mama so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up

Yo mama so fat her nickname is "Lardo"

Yo mama so fat she eats Wheat Thicks.

Yo mama so fat were in her right now

Yo mama so fat people jog around her for exercise

Yo mama so fat she went to the movies and sat next to everyone

Yo mama so fat she has been declared a natural habitat for Condors

Yo mamma so fat you haveta roll over twice to get off her...

Yo mama so fat she was floating in the ocean and spain claimed her for then new world

Yo mama so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling Free Willy

Yo mama so fat when you get on top of her your ears pop!

Yo mama so fat when she has wants someone to shake her hand, she has to give directions!

Yo mama so fat she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

Yo mama so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people said "Taxi!"

Yo mama so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized

Yo mama so fat she got to iron her pants on the driveway

Yo mama so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller

Yo mama so fat she got to pull down her pants to get into her pockets

Yo mama so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th

Yo mama so fat when she bungee jumps, she brings down the bridge too

Yo mama so fat the highway patrol made her wear "Caution! Wide Turn"

Yo mama so fat when she sits around the house, she SITS AROUND THE HOUSE!

Yo mama so fat when she steps on a scale, it read "one at a time, please"

Yo mama so fat when she sits on my face I can't hear the stereo.

Yo mama so fat she fell in love and broke it.

Yo mama so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued.

Yo mama so fat when she gets on the scale it says we don't do livestock.

Yo mama so fat her neck looks like a pair of hot dogs!

Yo mama so fat she's got her own area code!

Yo mama so fat she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagon!

Yo mama so fat God couldn't light Earth until she moved!

Yo mama so fat NASA has to orbit a satellite around her!

Yo mama so fat whenever she goes to the beach the tide comes in!

Yo mama so fat when she plays hopscotch, she goes New York, L.A., Chicago...

Yo mama so fat she's got Amtrak written on her leg.

Yo mama so fat even Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction!

Yo mama so fat her legs is like spoiled milk - white & chunky!

Yo mama so fat I had to take a train and two buses just to get on the her good side!

Yo mama so fat she wakes up in sections!

Yo mama so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride HER!

Yo mama so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of george washington's nose.

Yo mama so fat she rolled over 4 quarters and it made a dollar!

Yo mama so fat when she lies on the beach no one else gets sun!

Yo mama so fat when she bunje jumps she goes straight to hell!

Yo mama so fat when she jumps up in the air she gets stuck!!!

Yo mama so fat she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so fat that her senior pictures had to be arial views!

Yo mama so fat she's on both sides of the family!

Yo mama so fat everytime she walks in high heels, she strikes oil!

Yo mama so fat she fell and made the Grand Canyon!

Yo mama so fat she sat on the beach and Greenpeace threw her in!

LazyBoy — bad service

I bought a living room set from rooms today about a year ago. I was asked if I wanted to insure my furniture...

LA-Z-BOY Furniture Gallerieswrong fabric poor quality

Ordered a $2, 000 piece of furniture from La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Wilkes-Barre, PA. It arrived about 6 weeks later with fabric that I specifically said I would never have in my home. It was that microfiber type fabric that shows marks all over it. I am a neat freak and could not handle having this type of fabic. Also, the quality was extremely poor. I immediately called the company and was given the run around and treated terribly. I finally spoke to the owner who was extremely rude and uncooperative until he realized I would not back down, not for $2, 000 in this economy!!! He then asked us to go see if there was anything else in the store we wanted. We did, but there was not. I told him I was extremely concerned about having furniture in my home that did not belong to me and I did not want anything to happen to it while in my possession so I wanted it removed as soon as possible. He told me to call the store and talk to Debbie, Donna or Kathy because my salesman, Lee was not in that day. I called and spoke to Marie and Debbie. Neither one ever bothered to call me back. I had to call the owner again and express my concern over having furniture in my house that wasn't mine. He said he would not pick it up unless I signed a paper agreeing to store credit. I told him we saw nothing else and after the poor quality of furniture we received, the horrible way we were treated that we just wanted a refund and be done with it. Now, keep in mind there is nothing on our paperwork from them that says you must take store credit or anything like that. Also, there is nothing posted in their store saying that either. I would definately think twice before buying from La-Z-Boy. I am reading a lot of horror stores about people getting ripped off and having difficulty with their customer service, etc, but I refuse to back down.

• Valerie Oct 21, 2008

Misrepresentation of Beauty Rest Mattress set, by owner.He assured me his rep.said was identical to mattress I liked at macy's.Manager Hung up when I called to express dissatisfaction with furniture delivered, refused to take back night stand that I had not seen in person and dislike because it was not tall enough for bed with mattress, bed frame delivered without hardware to assemble bed frame, mattress was not the same as the mattress (in regard to it'sconstructiom, which I discussed in length with Manufacturer of Beauty Rest, to make sure I was correct), technichian, sexually harassed me on day of deliver to assemble bed frame, who kept my cell phone number and called me again next day, September 20th, to ask me again to get involved sexually after the first time I said NO!

Lazy Boy — poor fabric

The fabric on my lazy boy is pilling. I was told by their customer service that this is 'normal'...

Lazy Boyscam

LazyBoy Chair and a half.

This is not worth the wood and staples it is made with. It is hard to recline and not comfortable.

The support board broke in the back after several months and the repair man told me this is problem with the chair and the fact that it is made cheaply.

The frame now is starting to twist and I am waiting for the back to completely break off.

I thought Lazy Boy was a Quality product and at $850 would stand the test of time but I dont see this chair lasting even a year.

La-Z-Boybad service

About 4 weeks ago I purchased a La-Z-Boy home theater set from the clearance department of my local furniture store. I now need a replacement motor for the power recliner and the store told me that since it was purchased on clearance that La-Z-Boy would not honor the manufacturer's warranty even though I was the orginal purcahser. I called La-Z-Boy and got the same story from them. I do remember seeing that items are "as is", but I don't recall seeing anywhere on my recipt nor posted in the clearance department that the manufacturer would not stand behind their product if you had problems later. I have never experienced customer service like this before. Is this an industry standard for furniture manufacturers? I can only hope they get to make the same discovery when they buy their new car at the end of year clearance sale from the car dealership. "I'm sorry your transmission went out on your 1 month old car. Oh wait, you bought that on clearance so we didn't sell it to you with a manufacturer's warranty. Sorry, but at least you got a great price on the car. Would you like to consider trading that in on new model?"

Lazboyfraud and cheating

I have two leather sofas - one started to lose its color on one of the arms and the seat of one cushion within 3 months. We had it replaced after being told that this situation was very unusual. They also came out, looked at it, and pronounced that yes, it would be covered under the warranty. We felt fortunate that since we did not buy the extended warranty, that the 'problem' had been taken care of in time. Nope. One month after the warranty expires, the furniture starts to lose color on the back, the arms, the seats; and they will not do a thing. $75 just to look at one piece of furniture. Totally disappointed since I had always thought Lazy Boy would stand behind their work. I should have checked for complaints first. Beware buyers.

LazyBoy — sectional sofas coming unseen

I bought a Devon Lazyboy sectional and within two years the back cushions that only have single stitches on...

Lazy Boypoor quality

Purchased a recliner for just under 1000.00. There is very little padding on this expensive chair. You can feel the wood hit you in the arm the back cushion collapses when you sit in it, the seat cushion compressed so much that it kept sliding under the back. The back of the chair wobbles as though it is going to fall off. When we pointed this out to the repair person they said they were all like that. They replaced the seat cushion but that is all they did. I went to this company and paid alot of money because I thought we were buying quality. What you see on the showroom floor is not what you get. This chair was purchased so my 80 year old aunt would have a comfortable chair when she visits for 3 months each year. Now I am shopping for a 2 or 3 hundred dollar chair to replace it and I'll just buy a new one every few years.

• Re
                recliner lover Aug 15, 2008

This company has more than 80 years in business. When you are purchasing a chair for someone else is always hard! what fits you it might not fit that someone well.

No other company out there is going to offer you parts for life or show you how that chair is build. LaZBoy does. I got three recliners from them and I am very happy with them but I also made a mistake I purchased one for for husband that was too small for him and for his weight most of their recliners can tolerate up to 300 pounds but he was more than that it was my fault. So in the end I end up buying a big man chair he has it for over five yearss!!!

If this chair can put up to mu husbands weight everyday & he is 355 pounds I'm sure is built to last longer than the ones out there!!!

Give them another try but this time if you are getting it for some else remenber to bring that someone along so you make the right choice also
                if you think what they have in floor is diff. than what you get that is not the case is the same thing find out if you can pick it up at their warehouse or what if you receive it and you are not happy with it or in the end can you get the one from the floor? I still think better to find out the "what if" first.
                I'm sure they eventually will work something with you...they did with me...right away the same day I called them when I got that chair and I was able to get another one instead but this time I told my husband to come with me he's the one that is going to be on that chair not me...

one of my recliners is about 15 years old still works fine!!!

I am a very happy lazboy customer will continue if they continue to build them the same way!!!

Sally Mar 20, 2009

I bought a lazy by sectional that has one recliner. As soon as I purchased it, the recliner worked very hard & didn't seem to work right. They sent a repair man. Even when he was done, I said it still worked hard & didn't seem to work right. He also said that is how they all are. We only used the recliner 4 or 5 times & already it does not work at all. I have called Lazy Boy & I am waiting for them to call me back to fix what should have been fixed the first time. I also bought Lazy Boy for the quality & I am disappointed in my purchase. Hopefully, they can fix it this time, but I feel that the first repair man knew that it was not functioning properly & just didn't know how to fix it or just didn't care. This is not what I expect from Lazy Boy.

Lazy Boy Furnitureleather

I purchased an almost $3, 000 leather reclining sofa and chair & 1/2 from La Z Boy exactly a year ago. After 6 months there was noticeable wear and chaffing of the leather on the seat cushions. They came out and replaced the seats, then shortly after the seat started showing wear and chaffing on the chair (that was used less). They replaced that. Now it's about 6 months in, and it is starting to wear and chaff again. Bottom line: La Z Boy leather is no better and shows wear like I have had the pieces for 10 years or more within 6 months. I started complaining again recently because I have seen the Tech in my house; first to check the furniture then back out again to reinstall new seats: 4 times in the last year (more than I see some of my close relatives)! Buy a cheaper set than I did, may last longer than mine did from a company I would have thought had a high quality leather-was I wrong!

LazyBoypoor quality custom order furniture

7/30/2008 7:29:43 AM - I ordered a custom sectional sofa and when it was delivered the couch was slanted/sloped, the chaise and the couch were different shades and the couch had a slight tear on the back. Lazyboy sent a technician/investigator on July 11th, took the information and pictures, but I haven't heard anything since then. I called on July 28 and the person I talked to said the system was down and she would call me back with a status. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. Although I read the negative reviews about Lazyboy online, I hoped to resolve this issue without resorting to contacting the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Advocacy Agencies.

Lazy Boy Reclinerdelivered broken

Approximately 4 weeks ago I purchased 2 lazy boy recliners from Conn's in the White Settlement area of Fort Worth, TX 76108.

The chairs were delivered at the promised time. That was the end of "customer service". One of the chairs was broken (wood frame under the chair is split). I have made repeated calls to the store but have gotten nowhere. A furniture repair place (Kelley's) did come out about 2 weeks later and said that the chair could not be fixed. I later received parts from a furniture company??? with no explanation.

My husband and I are 94 and 84 years of age. I called and complained for 2 weeks to the local Conn's store, speaking with Van Woods (store manager). I was told that he could do nothing about replacing the broken chair and that cooperate headquarters were the only people that could authorize an exchange. He was very nice and understanding but took no action to replace the chair to my satisfaction.

I then contacted my daughter, Donna Beaver, who lives 2 hours north of Fort Worth to do something about this situation as I was not getting anywhere with any satisfaction. As of today, July 29, 2008 nothing has been done. My daughter has called the store 2-3 times a week and has spoken with Van Woods (store manager) Billy (assistant manager) Ron, Chris, Cody Beason and Charles Doty (salesmen). They have all listened to the saga but no one seems interested in taking the ball and doing something about it. Cannot someone he the hero and make this customer happy?

What should my next move be? Each time my daughter calls and speaks with one of the above men, if they are available and not on the phone, they say they will call and speak with me (I live 2 blocks from the store). No one from Conn's has yet to return any calls to my home# or to my daughter's home#. For example, my daughter called this evening and spoke with Ron (salesman) at the store - Van Woods (store manager) was on the phone and he said that he would return the call. No call for over a hour. she called back and he had left for the day!

N. Lynn Griffin, customer

Donna Beaver, daughter to Lynn
                      903.892.6717

• Re
                      registeremail Jun 20, 2009

I found this note during my trials with Conn's. I'm afraid that it's probably too late to help the Griffins, but I had a similar experience with Van Woods at Conn's that I was finally able to resolve. Perhaps my experience will help the next reader.

We bought a lower priced Whirlpool clothes washer at the Conn's on Hulen Street, and were immediately dissatisfied. It was way too loud and although the timer dial had a "delicate" setting (that to us implied a 2-speed motor), if you set it to delicate, it would just run at full speed, pause, and then run at full speed again. That isn't delicate! Initially we tried to make-do by closing the utility room door and doing delicates by hand, but after having the washer for less than a week and a half it broke down due to a manufacturer's defect in the timer.

We bought the washer at a local brick-and-mortar store for service after the sale and because Conn's has a 30-day return policy. (After all, you can't "try out" a washer in a store). We contacted the then-store manager to return the washer or exchange it for a different model and were told that she could not process a return because the washer was broken! She said that we had to go through the service department for a return. The service department told us that they could not handle a return, only a repair. We weren't interested in keeping the washer since we were dissatisfied with it before it ever broke, so we again contacted the store. The managers had since changed to Van Woods and asst. manager Billy Brink, and they said the same thing- no returning the washer (even though we were still within the 30-day return period) because it was broken!

After multiple attempts to contact Conn's corporate customer service by phone (no help there), speaking to Conn's DFW service manager Greg Leblanc (no help there), trying to contact Conn's district manager Clay Roberts (wouldn't even return phone calls, so no help there), we finally got a response to an email sent to Conn's customer service. Never mind that the response to the email came after THREE MONTHS!

It turns out that Conn's is apparently being investigated by the Texas Attorney General's Office for their handling of extended warranties, and in response to that investigation and other issues they have recently created a "Customer Help Group" that dug up our old thus-far-ignored email and contacted us. The Customer Help Group really seems to want to help, and is actually EMPOWERED to help. They not only resolved my problem to my satisfaction (took the washer back, refunded ALL of my payments including delivery fees, waived the re-stocking fee, etc.) but they also arranged to have district manager Clay Roberts and store manager Van Woods call me to apologize for their lack of help.

I would encourage anyone with a customer service issue to speak with the store manager and try to resolve the problem. But failing that, try calling Conn's customer service department at [protected] and ask for help. If the customer service agent can't or won't help (or just transfers you around aimlessly or cuts you off), ask for the Customer Help Group. If you have a legitimate concern and are willing to be persistent, I'll bet that you'll eventually get the help you'll need from them.

Hope this helps.

• Je
                      Jerald Martin Sep 02, 2014

Bought two Leather Recliners that rock and turn around last winter. We have had to have the repair man for one of the chairs twice. They have replaced the parts under the chair and it just gets louder and louder. I can no longer use it. I am very upset about this. I need something done about this.

La-Z-Boy — don't buy

Don't buy La-z-boy recliners the fabric will not hold up. I bought a recliner 16 months ago and the...

La-Z-Boy — delivery charges

I purchased a recliner from our local store in North Aurora and was told the delivery charge would be $59.99...

Lazboy — terrible experience

We purchased a sectional sofa from this store on 9/4/06 and it was delivered on 11/13/06. We were told all of...

La-Z-Boy Furniturethis company is a legal thief

I special ordered a sofa and loveseat from Lazeboy last August, 2007. I finally received everything I ordered in November, 2007.

When the order arrived I was stunned to see that the napped fabric I special ordered was put on the furniture in different directions, making the sofa and loveseat have a light and dark effect. It's VERY noticeable. Some cushions are very dark, and others are shaded very light. The upholsterer must have either NOT cared about how he did the job, or he was NOT familiar with covering furniture with napped fabric.

In addition to all this, the seams are coming apart, there are flaws running thru the fabric, and there are a couple of holes on the inside portion of the loveseat.

I wish I had checked the internet before buying the furniture. We took the owner to small claims court, but miraculously she won!! So, BUYER BEWARE!!!

Lazeboy does NOT produce the quality products it once did, and they do NOT care about fixing problems that come up. I am now stuck with $3200.00 of furniture that I haven't even sat on yet, and get sick to my stomach every time I look at it. I feel totally ripped off, and hope that someone will read this and not make the same mistake I did.

Do NOT purchase from the Stockton, CA store. In fact, I would recommend NOT purchasing ANY Lazeyboy product, as they do NOT care about the quality of their workmanship. They also do NOT give out a warranty card UNTIL your furniture is delivered. So, if you must purchase this brand, make sure you READ every line of your contract, and ask to see the warranty BEFORE the purchase.

lazyboy sofa and recliner — cheap fabric and mechanisms

I always owned lazyboy furniture and loved it, but not no more, I bought a sofa and recliner that they talked...

La-Z-Boy Motorized Recliner — warranty deception

Complaint: La-z-boy Inc. Regarding power recliners - Purchased 8-5-2008-Warranty deception. This recliner...

Lazy Boy — sagging and squeeking couch

We bought what we thought was a sofa & chair that would last us for at least 10 years.WRONG::::: Our...

Lazy Boy Heat And Massage Recliner — never again

I got my chair from the lazyboy store at 161000 southwest freeway in Sugarland on July 22,2005.I had a...