Dunelm Soft Furnishings Logo

Dunelm Soft Furnishings

Having problems with Dunelm Soft Furnishings?

Dunelm Soft Furnishings Customer Service Contacts

Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Customer Service Address
Green Street, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 3ED

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dunelm Soft Furnishings Customer Service. Initial Dunelm Soft Furnishings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dunelm Soft Furnishings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dunelm Soft Furnishings. Discuss the issues you have had with Dunelm Soft Furnishings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dunelm Soft Furnishings Complaints & Reviews

Dunelm Soft Furnishingsdelivery/customer services/shop staff

I am so so angry. . I have had 5 weeks of stress. Anger. Unbelievable conversations the list goes on and on. I have now demanded a contact email of the company director. But no doubt as has happened over the last 5 weeks no one will bother to reply. I am absolutely sick to death of broken promises and being treated witb utter disrespect. Nadine Humphriss.

Dunelm — made to measure net curtains

I placed an order on 20.7.18 for net curtains with a 10 day lead time. Left my mobile number with the order...

Dunelmstaff made wrong order. instead of a window seat, I received a lucy storage bench

Received a Lucy Storage Bench Order No:[protected]
    Total cost: 139.95 plus £9.95 delivery charge
    Purchase Date:26/06/18 Delivery date:2/07/18
    I thought I purchased a Lucy Window seat, but instead received a Lucy storage box.
    I feel bitterly disappointed that I got an item I did not order, particularly as the shop attendant (who took this order), was the person who directed me to the Lucy window seat when she discovered what I was looking for. I ordered the window seat despite the fact that it did not meet my full measurements, as it was much smaller than I wanted. However, it would have slotted into the bay space quite easily.
    On the day I ordered the window seat, she disappeared for a while and returned, handing over the order to her colleague who placed the order and took the cash. I was told I wold get the receipt with the order. However, on the day I was not given a receipt and forgot to ask. I did take a picture of the receipt on my mobile, but did not notice that the store staff made the error with the order in store. I only became aware of this when I looked at the mobile receipt on 2nd July to obtain the order number for my complaint.
    On 2/07/18, I made an e- mail complaint found on line to (raksha.[protected]@dunelm.com) to Dunlem in Colliers Wood, where the item was ordered, but the e-mail bounced back. I immediately made another complaint; I believe through the Resolver form on line and got no response. A third complaint was made, because I had no acknowledgement to the previous and received a response came from Dunelm Direct Joanne Bezzine on the 3/07/18
    However, Ms Bezzine appeared not to have read my complaint and presumed that I made the order on line. She also asked me to provide answers that were contained in my letter to which I promptly replied on the 3rd with answers. Yet to date I have had no follow up from her.
    On 6/07/18, I sent an e- mail to [protected]@dunelm.co.uk, their reply was swift but unfortunately, they are a geotechnical and drilling company.
    7/07/18, I phoned Dunlem store in Collier's Wood just after 3.30 pm. The phone just kept on ringing.
    I would be obliged if you can sort out this matter and arrange for this furniture to be collected without any further cost to me. Additionally, I would like a full reimbursement (including the £9.95 delivery), if the Lucy Window seat is not available or a similar item that meets my dimensions.
    My measurements are: 93cm width nearest the window, 55cm Height & 120cm width away from the window. 48 depth. The Lucy window seat covered the 120W, but it is smaller at the back and sides.
    I did not receive a receipt from the store. I was told that the receipt will be handed to me on the day of delivery, but it was not and I forgot to ask for it. I paid £139.00, plus £9.95 for the delivery
    I am very disappointed by this whole experience and I am now considering whether I need to take this matter elsewhere.

Many thanks,
    Angela Lum Wai

DoorsWorlddelivery/customer services

I have ordered 14 doors and 14 hinge sets from the website. The both sets of products were stated at being 48hr delivery. The date was selected for delivery and payment was make. The day before delivery I recieved a text saying that the products were no longer available to be delivered the following day. That evening I then received a mail saying that they had been dispatched. The day of delivery I then recieved a delivery of the handles and hinges but no doors.

I have been calling all of the numbers available on the website and receipt to find out what is happening with the doors but cannot get through. The hold lines eventually just hang up on me. I have spent at least 4 hrs on hold. I have also tried calling dunelm sales and asked to be transferred for them only to transfer me to the same lines I have previously been calling.

Very frustrating and I have had no correspondence as to when to expect my doors. Please contact me to resolve this situation ASAP.

My number is [protected] and email is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

DoorsWorldstable door

Shocking service. Terrible company. Ordered 2 doors plus door frames in May. One door arrived in August with 2 frames which had no packaging and just tied with the door seals - which were bent and not useable. Complained and was told they would resend door seals - further email stated that they don't send seals - they were used just for tying up the frames!! Now 26th October and 2nd door still hasn't arrived. No-one answers the phone. Waited on hold for well over an hour. Eventually got through to someone who put me straight back on hold. Really disgusted that a company can treat customers like this.

DoorsWorldaftersales service

No one answers the phone when trying to cancel an order.

I Have been trying to cancel 4 orders for 5 and 6 days with no answers. For one of them I was offered a collection which I accepted but that was the last interaction I had 4 days ago already.

The treatment to the customer is appalling and I tomorrow I will claim my credit card company and you can deal with them if you wish as you are making me waste my time.
          My orders are:

1J1205395
          1J1178123
          1J1163161
          1J1130957 (the only one updated after 5 days)

Regards

DoorsWorldI won't be using this company again

Why your doors are like wrong clothes from Aliexpress? What I got was wrong.
            I received three doors from them, one of them was defective and two others were the wrong size, even though when I was ordering I wrote in all the measures and now have no idea what made you send me different doors... Ok, I phoned them, they were nice, tried to help, but when I asked for a refund they gave me a complete runaround, that lasted one month. I have no idea why the resolution took them so long, I definitely don't want to order anything from them and experience this mess.

DoorsWorldpurchase of 3 doors online

I purchased 3 doors from DoorsWorld website, on Saturday 02/Sept, with delivery date set for Tuesday 05th/Sept. Tuesday arrived and my doors didn't.
              I referred to their tracking website, and it was down, I tried their customer service number, each time after a long wait ( average 15-20 minutes on hold) the line got cut off.
              I finally managed to speak to a chap, who informed me that my doors had not left their site, and could not give me any reason, or even elude to another date of delivery, it was just depending on the courier!!

I take my share of responsibility, it was my error not to check your previous customer's reviews before placing an order. judging by the number of complaints I should have made my purchase elsewhere.

A question for your customer service manager to ponder.

Do you ever look at your customer feedbacks and complaints?
              maybe it is time to take some corrective action

DoorsWorldCancelled my order

Ordered a door from www.doorsworld.co website and these guys cancelled my order and told me nothing about that! Glad that I contacted my self and only then I found out my order was cancelled. They said they were not able to deliver to my address and promised I'll get my refund any time soon. Waited patiently but there was no sign of my money and every time I contacted them they gave me nothing but empty promises! What a scam! I want my money back!

DoorsWorldOak doors

Before you order from DoorsWorld, call [protected] and see how long they take to speak to you when you have an issue. I ordered 2 doors which were more expensive than other companies but they assured me they were in stock and would be delivered next day as I had a joiner booked to install. Only 1 door arrived. I called the number to ask where and I was customer 36 in the queue. I called the sales option and I got straight through. They couldn't help. I called the aftersales again and guess what. I was number 36 in the queue again. Shocking customer service and very costly.

Eventually got through and was told it was delivered to the wrong address and would be delivered the next day. Called at 8:15 the following morning and guess what? Im number 24 in the queue !!! At 8:15 !!! Rubbish. Why would there be 24 people on the phone at 8:15. I was charged over £300 for 2 doors I could have got for £200 elsewhere but I needed them urgently. This company will tell you anything to get the order, They are clearly not bothered about customer service. Learn a lesson. Check reviews before ordering.

UPDATE. Still on the phone 1 hour later. I was promised by "Joyce" that "Luchia" would call me back just as they promised yesterday. Order number not in recognised.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS OUTFIT. READ ALL THE OTHER 1 STAR REVIEWS. ONLY HALF THE CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. PAY BY CREDIT CARD AND WHEN THE ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE, CANCEL YOUR CARD AND LOOK ELSEWHERE.

DoorsWorldScammers

I have ordered two doors from www.doorsworld.co and was supposed to receive them two weeks ago but still nothing. When I contacted DoorsWorld customer care service they said that one of my doors was not in stock and asked me to wait. Then they said that my order was sent and will be here soon. Then they promised I'll get my order on Friday but nothing arrived and when I called they said I'll get it on Monday.
                    Then they just stopped picking up the phone. I want a refund!!

DoorsWorldScammed

I have ordered a door from www.doorsworld.co and did not receive it on the estimated date. I contacted them and they promised that I'll get my door first thing in the morning so I waited patiently. Unfortunately the did not deliver my door so I had to call them and request an order cancellation. They said that it was not possible and gave nothing but empty promises.
                      So my door never showed up and then these guys started to ignore me. They still have my money and it seems like they are not planning to deliver anything.

www.doorsworld.co — The company didn't have proper customer services and no one answered to the phone calls

I ordered two oak doors from www.doorsworld.co. I got the email that within 24 hours I would get detail...

DunelmFurniture

I received a damaged wardrobe from Dunelm and they sent out a replacemnt part that was even more damaged, wood pieces and splinters coming off, completely wrecked. Even the drivers were shocked and communicated the issue to their manager. I am appalled at the quality of Dunelm serices and quality. The overpriced damaged furniture that completely ruined my day and o line shopping experience. I will never ever order again from them and urge anyone to avoid them. This is beyond ridiculous.

Doorsworld.co.ukDoors

They accepted an order in early November for something that they obviously did not have in stock. They emailed me to say that delivery would not be until mid January and would I like to wait. That was the last I heard from them. They do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails. The contact form on their web site generates an automatic email warning that it would be weeks before they get in touch and goes unanswered EXCEPT when it is used to submit a complaint: when I did this, I got an emailed question back from them followed by an automated message that my complain was now "solved" Feels like my money has disappeared into a black hole

www.doorsworld.coThe rep has no idea where my order was

I bought five oak doors from the website www.doorsworld.co. These jerks told me that my order was sent and no more news. After a week still no delivery, no news and when I finally reached the rep, he told me that he has no idea where my order was and it wasn’t his problem. WTF? I was so angry and asked to return money back. This jerk refused and hung up on me. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Doorsworld.coLies about fast delivery

The website www.doorsworld.co and the rep lied about the delivery and charges. It was mentioned that the delivery would be on the next day, but it was lie. I have been waiting for three weeks and still haven’t received it. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Doorsworld.co.ukUntrustworthy expense.

Doorsworld.co.uk charged my credit card without authorization and do not answer my phone calls. They offer a FREE month trial and it has proven to be an untrustworthy expense.

Doorsworld.coNever ending nightmare

Never ending nightmare. Waited in for delivery that never came for several days. Wrong item, they refused to collect it and wanted to charge me for collection! Then did not collect when they said they would, so more days spent waiting around at home. One month later thay have not refunded money for the wrong door, can't get through on after sales phone line. Manager not available etc. Wish I had never had anything to do with this chaos.

Doorsworld.coDoor turned up and was wrong size

A week ago I ordered a front door and door furniture from this site. Spoke to them on the phone and they confirmed delivery. Door turned up and was wrong size. Took a complete extra day altering frame to fit. Letter box ordered at same time still hasn't turned up. Can not get through to after sales care on the phone (and it is a chargeable number) They sent autoreply to my first complaint, said that they would be in touch, and then nothing, do not reply anymore to email complaints. My opinion is that this firm is absolutely unreliable and rubbish.

• Jake90 Nov 11, 2018

Hi I ordered a door an haven't received a confirmation email or received a receipt I just got given a ref no but can't use it as my email address haven't received nothing an I am starting to get a little worried as I used a relatives card I can't get them on the phone what so ever ... PLEASE HELP

Comments