Kohl'swheelchairs

M Jul 21, 2019 Review updated:

I shopped at this location on July 20, 2019 in the afternoon. On July 4th, 2019 I was injured and must use crutches or wheelchairs to get around-the wheelchairs are the ones I use in stores when I shop. My husband went inside Kohls and asked for a wheelchair and was given a manual wheelchair to use. I was quite surprised to discover it was manual. Plus there was no shopping cart attached. My husband was dropping me off to shop while he ran an errand. There was no way I could shop in a manual wheelchair. I hobbled behind a cart to pick up the items I had come to purchase. I wasn't able to use my crutches either because it would have been near impossible to safely use them and push a cart. I cut short my trip after just a short while. My complaint is your wheelchairs should be electric with a cart on them so independent individuals who happen to be handicapped can shop without relying on others. Definitely have the manual chairs but you must do more than the minimal amount required to pass the handicap accessible portion.

Gail Kelly
137 Lord Rd
Buxton, ME 04093

• SubSquirrel Jul 21, 2019

Why must a store spend fifteen grand per electric wheelchair for handicapped people? You crash them into merchandise, people and shelves. You expect stores to accommodate everyone but there is a limit.

And, yes, I have my own electric wheelchair. I’m not being rude but speaking the truth.

• Kd
    kdl esx Jul 22, 2019

yes you are being rude. I read your rude comment to me and the many other rude comments you've said to people. Your not a nice person. I said something on here that was very painful to me and you just trashed my complaint. You made fun of my spelling and told me that 17 years is too long to say something about a traumatic experience. You also told me you hope I don't teach English. what kind of comments are those? speaking truth? those are just rude comments. how is being rude speaking the truth? you don't know me or any of these other people that you say these hurtful things to.

• SubSquirrel Jul 23, 2019

@kdl esx So you’re acting like a kid and stamping your feet. Stalking me, angry over a single post and determined to try to make me miserable. It won’t work because this is the internet and not real life. Your presence doesn’t affect me or my life.

• SubSquirrel Jul 23, 2019

Your husband should have come back to help you.