Kmartrude, mispriced items!

I just got back from Kmart and James the cashier was very rude. While he was ringing up my purchase several thing rang up at different prices then what was on the shelf. When I informed him about it instead of calling to get the right price he just left me there and walked up to the service desk. I corrected him twice on prices and each time he walked away. The reason that Kmart is still open is because of it's customers, If they want to stay open then they need to start treating their customers better. I know it is more stressful during the holiday season but there is no reason to be so rude. 95% of the employees need to get some customer service training.

• Bk
    BK Dec 15, 2007

Or maybe 95% of the customers need to learn how to read a fricking add sign. I was in retail over 7 years and over half of the time it's a dopey customer looking for stuff on sale in either next weeks or last weeks add circular. Kmart does have serious issues about setting and pulling add on time and setting the sign in front of the correct item, but we can also help by reading the dates on the add signs, most signs have them on the bottom corner. If the add date is expired, pull the sign and present it to the checker, the checkers will appreciate it when they don't have to call for price checks every five minutes.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices