9881 W 58th Ave, Arvada, CO, 80002, US

Reviews and Complaints

personel relations

I've been buying, medicine, clothes and misc. Items for twenty years at this store. I know there needs to be change in products and new items. But since this store has changed around and added several new section to the store, it a mess. There are so many item I don't think anyone will ever use, or buy. I've tired several times to buy clothes, shoes, and personal items to ware, yes I know i'm a size 18 to 20, but what there a 65 yr old woman would be seen in - now my receipt from today dec 5, 2007, I can't registor to $2,500, it looks to me the right hand doesn't know what the left hand, is doing. Guess i'll start driving a little further to shop and go to wal-mart. Oh, tell your unservice people a little kinds goes along way.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices