ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

KFC

KFCService (or lack thereof)

Visited: 01/29/2022 at 4:10pm

Location: 1341 E Kenosha, Broken Arrow, OK

My wife and I ordered 2 meals at the drive-thru. We weren't offered a choice of sides so we received the std fries. (It wouldn't have been our choice.) We received the meals after pulling forward and waiting. No ketchup, no napkins, no receipt. We had to pull around and I entered the lobby for the items. The lobby was closed except for order pickup, however, after I and another couple were ignored by 6 or 7 people for 10 minutes, we went back to the drive-thru and waited in line again. After reaching the window, we were told you have to ask for items if you want them. The Colonel is rolling over in his grave for sure.

Comment Guidelines