Complaints & Reviews

twickenham shop is terrible!

I am fed up of the KFC in Twickenham, it's the nearest one around here, there isn't one in Kingston where KFC continually advertise (maybe you should open up there!). I really enjoy KFC and always had a good meal except for in Twickenham.
The staff who are not of English origin (and excuse me for saying so can't speak it very well thus making orders almost impossible) are always harassing you trying to make you order more than you want which you don't get in the other KFC's I've been in and they're rude about it! Plus when you do order what you want they secretly try and make it larger behind your back then sting you when you pay then when you reject the order they shout you down and tell you to leave. You can never go in there and tell them what you want and get what you want without them pushing you, it makes it annoying beyond belief!

Today 24/03/08 I went in there, I was hungry but wanted something to tide me over till my evening meal nothing too large, so I ordered a regular popcorn chicken meal. Meaning I wanted a regular popcorn chicken, regular fries and regular pepsi. I ordered it and she acknowledged it (not before trying to make me go large). Well, then when she shouted to the guy over the counter for the popcorn chicken, she gave me a large pepsi and large fries and said "You have large fries and pepsi for extra 40p". I said I didn't want that and she said that it was a good deal again I said I didn't want it, I wanted it all regular she then tried to proclaim innocence and said "Sorry I didn't think you'd mind it". With that I just said forget it, give me the large fries and pepsi not without telling her if I came back again she best damn well listen to what I say.

At a previous visit with two friends we went in and all ordered the same meal, regular fillet tower meal. Again we got ruthlessly harassed to go large but we insisted we didn't want to. We got the meals as we asked. My burger was what seems in that particular restaurant the token "crap" burger with all the crap meat as opposed to the nice tender white meat you get in the other restaurants I've visited. One of my friends burgers was alright, nice white meat but they were stingy with the mayo. But my other friend had a diabolical experience. She likes to check her food first when she gets it from fast food places and good job she did as the burger wasn't cooked properly and was still pink on one bit. She took it back and showed them the uncooked bit and they "replaced" the burger or so they told us, on another inspection we found all they did was carefully remove the batter, cut away the uncooked part of the burger, replaced the batter to try and cover up what they did and gave back the burger! We all couldn't believe it! She took the burger back once again and told them that we knew this wasn't a fresh burger and all they did was get rid of the uncooked part. Then the abuse came from the staff, they refused to offer her a replacement and refused her money back. At this point we had, had enough. We hadn't really started eating our meals so we went to another place for lunch. If she had eaten that burger she could have gotten food poising. This is not acceptable and shouldn't happen!

Another complaint with this place is no matter when you go the fries are never cooked properly, they're always quite hard and they're always pretty much cold!

Also I've found it quite intimidating when sitting in there on your own. They are asian staff and if the restaurant is empty they play loud asian music and shout and sing. They even started clapping trays together at one point. Though I respect their culture and rights to listen to their own cultural music, respecting my rights to enjoy a meal in a respectable atmosphere is prime. And they didn't respect this at all.

This restaurant needs sorting out, it's all the staffs fault. If this place had good hard working staff that cared about the customers needs and cared about the food they were selling then it'd be a lot nicer to go to. I don't mind being asked if I want to go large but harassed into it and tried to be sold a bargain bucket when I only want Colonel's Meal is not right!

• Da
    darkeegan Jul 04, 2008

that was the most racist ridiculous complaint i have ever read on this website. congratulations. most people at least try to have legitimate complaints. omg, they tried to get you to buy stuff in the restaurant by offering it to you? geez, i hope it isnt their policy or anything to try to upsell...oh wait, it is...

asian music as an issue, huh? personally i cant imagine a more offensive form of music to listen to than country, save rap, but many people insist on listening to that.

the pink chicken thing...
    for them to actually do that would take a ridiculous amount of time... more likely they cooked a new piece of chicken then cut it open to make sure you wouldnt have any more issues with that piece.

poor customer service!

I am a tolerant person, most of the time but the drama today at the KFC has prompted me to send this complaint, I would like to know if this really counts for anything or does any good. I went to KFC for lunch, the drive thru. I am a loyal customer, but the customer service is not what it should be for a product of supposedly good quality in the marketplace. I sat in the drive thru line for 20 minutes., the girl at the window, said several times, they were having a problem with a woman's credit card. THAT WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED TO COME INTO THE STORE. SEVERAL cars drove away, got tired of waiting but I was hungry and only had a short time to get back to work. I patiently waited, paid for my food, get back to work and the main part of my lunch, the tender roast sandwich was not in the order. After waiting all that time and going through the drama of that woman and her credit card, they charge me $11.32 for sides and a drink, and don't put my sandwich in. I called the store, got the girl at the window on the line, told her, she said "I have your sandwich right here", and I will bring it to your work. THEN the manager gets on the line, in his broken English and said "It is not the store's policy to deliver food". So here I sit, I cannot leave work again to go get my food, and they will not deliver it to me, the girl at the window would have, on her break but the manager would not let her. She's a nice girl. But making people wait 20 minutes at the drive thru at lunch time, supervision is severely lacking in that store. I would like to be reimbursed some way for the trouble and stress. I have not lunch and I work until 6:00 pm.

A week ago I got 2 chicken breasts, which are usually really good, I could not even bite into them, they were like shoe leather. When I went back the next day and mentioned it, the attitude was like, too bad, if you don't either have the chicken or the receipt, we don't do anything for you. They should know my face by now, I go in there so often.

bigsmellyman Mar 14, 2008

Wow You eat KFC and are too lazy to get out of the car to get it. You are going to get VERY VERY FAT.

found caterpillar (larva/worm) in kfc chicken salad!

I bought a chicken salad and was dumbfounded to find a living caterpillar (larva/worm) in the salad. The person in charge only took my complaint and did not attend in any action such as refund or any other customer service action. Its scandalous that we pay for a product classified a high quality and high value to find that unhygienic food is being distributed and furthermore, very poor customer service.

• Ai
    Aish Mar 08, 2008

KFC only focus on mass producion to the detriment of the quality. Futhermore, there are rumours that they use pork (swine) by products in the manufacturing (cooking) process.

bigsmellyman Mar 14, 2008

That's too bad. Usually they grind the caterpillars up finer than that. The grinder must be broken.

old & hard chicken!

We ordered a twelve piece bucket of chicken, original, with side orders to go, around three o'clock in the afternoon on 3-05-08. When we got home, everything was cold and the chicken was hard and dry, like it had been sitting all day! I called the manager, Fernando Portillo, the next day and explained that the chicken wasn't eatable. He said they had an inspection that day so it couldn't have set all day. Mr. Portillo never apologized but said freeze the chicken and bring it back to him. I feel the integrity of this organization is going down the tubes. I am vice president of the company I work for so I understand upper management and its responsibility. I have witnessed a slow deterioration of Kentucky Fried Chicken in the last three years. What is happening in upper management? Step out of your office and go out into the field of you restaurant sites and make unexpected inspections. You have an excellent product but lower management is going to to be your achilles heel. Your customers deserve better than what lower management is producing in product and staff!!

A loyal customer for thiry years but not anymore.

• Le
    lewis I. Lett May 02, 2013

I ordered a KFC 2 piece dinner and chicken bits with sides, the chicken bits were dry and hard like rocks, gave to my pet, I could not eat them- will not go there again. I called and informed them of the problem.

service

Ordered chicken, ttendent tol me the original will be 14 min. Wait. Fine I waited 20 min. Till she called my...

terrible service!

My husband and I wanted to buy take aways from Kentucky Fried Chicken in Centurion (South Africa) yesterday, 2 February 2008. The employee touched our food with her hands, after cleaning some of the tables and touching customers money with her hands. Needless to say, we decided to leave. She was offended and very upset when we indicated this to her. The management of Kentucky Fried Chicken in South Africa need to apply effective selection and recruitment procedures and train their staff properly. This is not the first time I have made a complaint and am surprised that South Africans still support KFC. We are satisfied with substandard service and tolerate employees that get cross with customers when they perform poorly. In order to make South Africa a better place and in order to teach my fellow South Africans high standards, I will continue to make complaints, until we get it right.

Cecilia Denton.

• Ca
    cary edwards Dec 18, 2007

At the dinner hour I went to Kentucky Fried Chicken on Silver Spring & Lovers Lane in Milwaukee to buy some guess what, chicken. Would you know that they didn't have chicken! not even the original chicken. Imagine, no chicken at dinner time at a chicken restaurant. Maybe the store was crowded, ah maybe not, there were no cars in the parking lot. I thought McDonald's was bad when they didn't have egg mcmuffin at breakfast time. Do you now have to call ahead for reservations at fast food restaurants...

martin burridge Dec 18, 2007

Have allways had very bad experiences. Say I will never go again, then some time later i give it another go cos I like the taste. Icompetent, run by ametuers, rude, insolent, filthy, uncaring, etc Chikens dont like them either and I like chikens so in future I definitely will not be going to a KFC and that is definately my last word.

• Hb
    H Brazer Mar 13, 2008

Please do not place this on the web. This complaint will embarrass my wife.

My wife doesn’t know I submitted this complaint, she won’t forgive me. My wife is very soft spoken and just except the consequences coming her way. She’s the most loving person.
    Dear Sir / Madam, for the past 7 years I’m bedridden and cannot walk and for this 7 years my wife were looking after me 24/7 and never complains. She will get up, get herself ready for the day, making breakfast for me and see that I’m washed and she will put the food together for the rest of the day especially for me. At 07h30 she leaves home for work in Midrand. Her day ends at the office at approximately at 17h00 but sometimes she will work till 18h00 or 18h30. She will get home at 19h00 or 19h30. Then her whole attention will be on me for about an hour. During this time she will be between the bedroom and the kitchen making dinner. My wife’s day ends at 23h00 or 23h30. Her days never end not even on weekends. During the week when my wife works I have a nurse looking after me but on weekends I do not have a nurse to look after me then my wife take over that function. For the past 4 to 6 years, my sickness took over the household.
    On her way home my wife will stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken drive through in Centurion to buy us food on Tuesdays nights. Tuesdays is our quality time night when we spent together and then she will sit with me and enjoy all her programs on TV. She would buy extra food so that she does not need to make for me food the next day (the nurse eats out of the house). She would buy the following: 8 X Chicken pieces, 2 X Large Mash and Gravy, 1 X Large Gravy, 2 X Zingers, 4 X Small Loafs Bread and 2 to3 different Large Salads.

Sometimes you will find 1 X Large and 1 X Small Mash and Gravy and or only Gravy and 1 X small Mash and Gravy, 1 X Chicken piece not there. Sometimes she would replace the Chicken with Hot Chicken Wings and will be a shortfall of chicken in the box. The order will change every week given to my wife but she will pay the full amount as per above order. Every week she will complain to the cashiers or request to see the manager. As she complains they just pull their shoulders up and say if the order is not correct come back immediately.

Sir / Madam at 19h00 the Nurse looking after me, leaves the house once my wife arrives at home, my wife can not return back to Centurion to rectify the order from Pierre van Rynevelt. She cannot leave me alone I need constance supervision. She is the only bread winner in our house, we cannot drive up and down or pay extra time to the nurse to look after me while she short out the food she bought from KFC. Please help us in this matter.

H B

poisoned salmonella!

On Sunday 27th January 2008, I was visiting the Pavilion Shopping Centre in Durban. At 11h30 I bought myself a Jalapeno Twister from KFC. I did not eat anything else that day as I did not feel hungry. By 10pm that evening I was vomiting severely with watery diarrhea and acute stomach pains followed by temperatures and chills. My husband rushed me through to the doctor the following morning. It was established that seen as though the Twister was the only food I had eaten that day that was different to what the rest of the family had eaten, that I had developed Salmonella Poisoning. It is now 3 days later and still I am suffering bouts of nausea and have no appetite whatsoever. I know I will never be able to prove beyond a show of doubt that it was defiantly the KFC however I vow never to eat KFC again so long as I breathe fresh air.

• Na
    natasha Apr 15, 2008

I totally agree with your symptoms. Two nights ago me and my family ate KFC from Miranda in Sydney and my daughter after asked to stay at her grandmothers which I allowed. During the night I kept coming in and out of my sleep and because I've been through this quite a few years back I knew what was to come. Not long after I was running to the toilet vomitting and diarrhea. My partner woke up asking if I was alright saying he did'nt feel right. He too started vomitting and diarhea in our 2nd bathroom. All through my mind I was hoping my daughter at her Grands was ok. Through a long morning of that and a twisting knot in our stomachs, sweats and chills we continued through the next day. Early that morning we got a phone call that my daughter had been throwing up all through the night. She came home and recouperated. Later that night she said to me "Mummy, every-time I thought of chicken I kept throwing up" ... My poor daughter. I can't imagine what a child has to go through when it's hard for parent's to go through the same thing. My day off I spent the whold day and night in bed. Today I'm at work and still feel buggered from it all. I've rung the services to complain and they asked if I had a doctors certificate... dam buggers. I should of kept the spew and diarhea for them to check.

insect in food!

Can someone please give me advice?? My complaint dates back to 31 March 2007. The chips I ordered at KFC Okovango branch in Brackenfell had an insect in it and when I took it back to the store, the assured me that Customer Services would collect it the next day for tests. I took photos of the chips as I wasn't convinced that the same chips would be sent for chips. They sent me a R60 voucher (that I have never and will never use). However, I heard nothing from them again with regards to the tests.

I phones the Call Center they use for their complaints and they said that they were still busy with the tests and the lady who answered said that coincidentally she is the person who handles the insect complaints and that she will sort it out. After hearing nothing from them for months, I posted complaints on Hellopeter website. They kept saying they would phone me, but never did. After having to make 3 complaints on there in a period of more than 3 months, I received a call from a guy by the name of Gary at the Call Center. He said according to him, the complaint was finalized as they sent me the pathetic R60 voucher and asked if I am the person who is continually making complaints on the website. I said yes!! - If they had phoned me as promised, I wouldn't have done that and that the voucher didn't mean it was finalized (What about the test they promised!!). He said that I should forget about it and that I will never receive the tests! He was even making light of the situations and when I asked to speak to his manager- he said that he is the manager. I then phoned the area manager (Morne) who was very polite and understanding. He asked me to send him the photos and that he would get back to me. HE phoned me a couple of months ago and told me again that the chips were lost but that they would do tests on the photos. He came back to me saying the photos weren't clear enough to be tested at the lab. He then gave me the nr of Nicci Rule saying that he discussed the matter with them at Yum Foods International. I sent her an email and she sent a very nice email apologizing and said that she passed the matter on to her staff as she is on holiday in Australia but that she would contact me as soon as she gets back. Her colleagues phoned me saying that they were going to do tests at the lab with a microscope and phoned me a couple of days later to say that the insect was unidentifiable and that the would send me the lab report. Two days later, the lab phoned to ask if they had sent the report. I said no and the lady said that she would send it. That was about a week ago. In the meantime I went to the actual store to ask to see the complaint logbook I had signed that evening as I wanted to see if Customer Services ever signed for collection of the chips ( you see- the two stories are contradicting- one says the chips were never collected and the other says they were collected but got lost) Anyways, I asked the new store manager, he went to the back of the store and after five minutes he came back saying the don't have such a thing as a log book!! (BUT I SIGNED ONE). He said that he spoke to the previous manager and she said they never had one. (I hope you see why I am even more worried at this point). Well, needless to say, I have never received the lab report and after 9 months of begging and pleading for answers, still nothing but contradicting meaningless stories. CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME ADVICE? I AM NOT LEAVING THIS UNTIL I GET SOME ANSWERS FOR THIS WHOLE MESS!!!

bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

The insect was supposed to be with the "meat"

scam and fraud!

In Botswana KFC condiment packets claim to be a proud sponsor of SOS Children's Villages. Each time a customer buys food at KFC they are under the impression that their payment in some way helps SOS Children's Villages in Botswana - yet we receive NOTHING. We ask one of the managers - and she said she would "get back to us".

• Ge
    George Oct 04, 2008

I went to KFC Store #L 367008, on 10-04-08, ordered 10pcs Meal special. The posted prize was $18.99.
    When I get home the bucket had only 8 pcs of chicken.
    kfc charged 19.27 for 10 pc meal special (before tax)and charged $1 extra for the corn, but the same corn is included in the meal package for $18.99.

I think it is a terrible dis honest service.

I deserve an answrer because I am gooffed.

George.

sam_best Jan 31, 2010

I went to KFC Store #L 367008, on 1-25-10. there was two girls at window playing around ..i think that was rude..i need my answer..i think it is terrible goofing around while working..

sam.

cole slaw

The cole slaw from KFC Eshowe KwaZulu Natal South Africa is not as tasty as it used to be. It is fresh, but the mixture seems not to contain enough salad dressing. The manager should give attention to following the proper recipe.

unfair labor!

My wife has worked there for 3 yrs... she finally mad shift manager and put in for her vacation and vacation...

did not get what I paid for!

Paid for our dinner, asked employee for the fried wings on the buffet because there were none there and specified that is all I will eat (have my reasons). She said ready in two minutes. 30 minutes later and 2 other requests they still were not there. The employees found that very funny and laughed. When I asked for the manager I had to wait 5 minutes and then all she said was "Oh well." So I asked her for a number where I can make a complaint. She handed me a piece of paper and said call this number. All the number is for is a brief survey and no where to make a complaint. As I was walking out of the store, still hungry, my husband who was waiting just outside saw the young man behind the counter make gestures toward me. We were treated less than a paying customer should be treated. Not only did I not have a meal, they did not even make any gesture toward satisfying a customer who paid and did not eat. If you are interested in why I do not eat anything but the wings please contact me. I will be more than happy to let you know.

Bishop Carlucci Calfee Dec 27, 2007

As we cautiously went back for the third time after being disgusted in our previous attempts we ordered a 6 piece box with one side. The drive through person said the order came with three biscusts. We reqested no thighs and were willing to pay the difference, we requested jelly and two forks. She had a snide little smile on her face and I thought something might be wrong. We blessed her anyway since the Bible says to bless those who curse you and believe me we were cursed that night. After the rediculous price of fifteen dollars we found no jelly for our biscuts, (which we really wanted), one fork and two of the biggest, fattest, greasiest thighs we have ever seen in our lives. As I put one in my hand the grease ran down my arm and as I attemtped to bite into it the grease ran out both corners of my mouth and down my arms. My wife tore the plastic bag it came in to place the greasy chicken and bones while we drove. Everything in the car became grease saturated and was dangerous driving at 65 mph. We attempted to discard some of the greasy bones and skin out the window and became concerned about the traffic behind us. We prayed the Lord would not let them slide on them. This is not a joke. My clothes will have to be discarded because Dawn couldn't get this grease out. We found 5 and a half pieces of chicken one of which was a tiny piece of a wing that must have come from a pigeon population. We never saw the mashed potatoes and gravy we ordered. Good thing I suppose, less grease to deal with. I tried hard as a Bishop to bless this person with the snide smile on her face. We give everyone three chances and this was our third totally disgusted visit to KFC and I might add, our last. This hurts my heart since I use to love KFC so much. If you don't fire the whole crew in Grovetown Georgia, you might lose the whole restaurant. The first two times when we pulled up to the window they took our order immediately and then we found ourselves stuck between two cars while traffic was backing up. We waited 15-20 minutes behind the car at the window and as we drove up they quickly took our money and waited another 20 minutes having been asked to move up and park to have the order brought to us. We waited five additional minutes and I went back in to get a refund. We finally got our money back and left. Seriously folks, you need to check out why the KFC in Grovetown Georgia continues to exist. With the grease from the chicken I could have filled up the oil in my car. It's not amazing that the parking lot there continues to be empty and people steer away from there.

If you are driving I-20 and get off for KFC in Grovetown, be cautious of the snide smiling girl at the window.

• Bc
    bc Mar 25, 2008

Comments
    89 days ago by Bishop Carlucci And Kathleen [send email]

food orders

Goodday
On Sunday the 25th of November I ordered small pops and chips at KFC in Kuilsriver - they suggested that we take the kiddies meal and in the place of a piece of chicken we get the pops. We were glad to take it. However when we order the same Tuesday at Brackenfell they just said that they do not do it that way. No I want to know why one branch can give good service and provide according to customers needs and the next have there own policy and do not want to give according to customers needs??? I thought that the idea off a franchise is to give same service and meals at all branches.
And then I also have to say that the Brackenfell branch was closed on Sunday the 25th without any notice board saying why they are closed. And you could see people inside but no service was provided. If they were stocktaking - they should put up notice boards and saying so!

# food

I hardly eat kfc because of the terrible service and they are constantly forgetting things (Benoni branch). But on Saturday was the worst this time they didn't forget the chips they forgot to put the chicken on the burger, how stupid can you be? And if i happened to take the burger back i would have had to stand in a que for a further 30minutes only to have my burger spat on just because i complained. It's not worth it and i will NEVER eat kfc again.

terrible meal

I have just had the new smokey cheese twister and it was the most terrible thing i could have decided on for lunch. The twister it self is quite delicious but gosh the wrap is so dry and the filling barely had any sauce on it. I had to choke the twister down and then only ate half of it because i couldn't chew anymore it was just TOO dry. Could more sauce be added and could you maybe "butter" the wrap with some of the sauce, like a pizza base that gets some tomato sauce spread on it! Very, very dry, was not good at all the chicken was tasty though but a bit too crispy as well, maybe you could do the twister over and get it just right so that it appeals to people.

• Ke
    kera paul Feb 09, 2015

I am from a town in the Waikato area called Huntly, my family and i love our KFC, but, every time we go get our Family meal dinner packs, the chicken is always dry (very dry) i dont want to stop buying KFC because of this, can you please do something about this! ohh another thing is ! the chicken pieces are getting smaller, can you cheack this out. Thank you

shorting customers food

The KFC at 3430 University BLVD. Jacksonville Fla.makes a habit of shorting the orders it serves to people in the drive through line. Either they are just plain stupid and cannot count,or they are cheating the customers for their own gain.This problem has been reported to their supervisors and owner.But the problem still exists.

• Pa
    Pamela Sheldon Jan 08, 2014

My husband went to KFC on West Pearce Blvd. in Wentzville, MO on January 7, 2014 and ordered a 10 piece bucket which according to the receipt is to contain 2 breast, 2 wings, 3 legs, and 3 thighs. So he comes home and we have 3 legs, 5 thighs, and 2 wings. When I called to speak with the manager instead of hearing me out she proceeds to say I was yelling at her, which would be impossible at this time as I have had the flu for the past 10 days and have a very sore throat, she proceeds to hang up on me when all I wanted to ask her to do was train her crew as to the difference between a breast and a thigh. I personally do not like the dark meat. All I can say if this is the way they treat their customers, it will be a very long time before I return to kfc. I find Lee's Chicken to be just as good and they have liver and gizzards every day that I may want them. This is not the first time this has happened and I will guarantee it will be the last.

filthy conditions, staff uniforms, service and smell

The KFC in Wentzville, MO is disgusting. It smells like a toilet when you walk in the door, tables and floor filthy, counter unwashed, dirty used trays piled high, Team Members with faded, dirty, dishevelled uniforms, and attendants who can barely string a coherent sentence together. I can't eat there anymore after a year of watching the place go downhill.

• Me
    melody Oct 06, 2008

I have eaten their a number of times going through the drive through and not ONCE have i recived what i asked for.a number of times i have not recived my chips, i have orded a three peice feed and not recived 3 peices of chicken ... i am so over spending so much money on KFC and not getting what i want.

• Cr
    Craig Bodycot Oct 30, 2008

Food was not cooked through out and as a result suffered from food poising.

• Ka
    KATE GREEN Aug 28, 2014

Like 2 weeks ago i stopped by kfc in redmond, wa. In dinner time and i was waiting for somebody to help me with my order and nobody helped me and i go outside and i saw a lady with a black shirt and a lot of tattoos on both arms. She was next to a white boy like 17 - 19 years old and they were smoking marijuana, when they saw me they went through the back door. I went back inside and the workers that i had seen outside came in laughing very loud and smelling terribly like marijuana. They tryed to take my order but i didn't accept their offer so i left the store immediately. They smelled so bad. That's a very bad review for kfc !!! I am never going there again, im going to tell all my friends to not go there ever again to the redmond kfc, if this is one of your managers you have to do something about it !! Think about it thats a bad influence, just imagine that if it wasnt me seeing them and it was little kids, how bad that would be. - kate green

• Co
    Complainant93875 Oct 23, 2015

Wow. I can't imagine being so ignorant that I reject actual science! Marijuana has been proven to be medically beneficial as well as mentally. It actually elevates your mood rather than make you lazy, like so many close-minded people (such as yourself) refuse to accept. Have fun living your sorry little life! :)

• Ca
    Carlwhite31 Nov 10, 2015

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a flower. God put it here…”
    contact us for best and quality weed online. we provide express delivery, safe and secure
    check the picture for our site
    Best strains for this season are in our shop.

Check out... www.medicalmarijuanaforsale.net

for more quality and great weed visit us now.

poor service!

I noticed a normal American family siting down for dinner. It was very troubling to me that a mom and her...

bad service and food!

I've just bought 2 "streetwise 2" meals and the service that i received was disgusting to say...

bugs, filthiness, poor service

My family and I ate lunch at this restaurant today and I had to swipe a LIVE roach off the dirty table so we could sit down. I was already disgusted but my family insisted we go ahead and try to eat. As we were eating, I looked behind my daughter who was sitting across from me and noticed in the corner behind the booth seat, was a large spider with several eggs ready to hatch! There was food on the walls, some of the tables were broken and falling over, the floor was filthy and most of the tables hadn't been wiped down. The food was awful too. The chicken tasted as if it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a week and the biscuits were like rocks! The customer service was terrible as well! The person at the register was extremely rude and when my husband went to the counter to ask for more honey mustard sauce, the employees just looked at him and walked away. They never even asked if he needed anything. I will never go to this restaurant again and I am telling everyone I know to stay away from there!

• My
    myrna brin Sep 27, 2007

Taco Bell Ogden & Cass Westmont IL 2:00 pm

9-27-2007 - dirty, one employee handling food had no gloves. I asked her to put her gloves on and she did.

I have never seen this particular site dirty, filthy and employees that don't care to clean.

This is a sickness to customers waiting to happen.

Please correct this situation. Thank you

• Ka
    Katie Aug 07, 2008

I worked there for one day and said they are to nasty and i was done

• Am
    Amandaval1 Jun 11, 2014

Horrible Taco Bell they charged my cruder card twice and only give me one refund. Back for one charge never got I this Taco Bell ever again

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices