Complaints & Reviews

# food

I hardly eat kfc because of the terrible service and they are constantly forgetting things (Benoni branch). But on Saturday was the worst this time they didn't forget the chips they forgot to put the chicken on the burger, how stupid can you be? And if i happened to take the burger back i would have had to stand in a que for a further 30minutes only to have my burger spat on just because i complained. It's not worth it and i will NEVER eat kfc again.

terrible meal

I have just had the new smokey cheese twister and it was the most terrible thing i could have decided on for lunch. The twister it self is quite delicious but gosh the wrap is so dry and the filling barely had any sauce on it. I had to choke the twister down and then only ate half of it because i couldn't chew anymore it was just TOO dry. Could more sauce be added and could you maybe "butter" the wrap with some of the sauce, like a pizza base that gets some tomato sauce spread on it! Very, very dry, was not good at all the chicken was tasty though but a bit too crispy as well, maybe you could do the twister over and get it just right so that it appeals to people.

• Ke
    kera paul Feb 09, 2015

I am from a town in the Waikato area called Huntly, my family and i love our KFC, but, every time we go get our Family meal dinner packs, the chicken is always dry (very dry) i dont want to stop buying KFC because of this, can you please do something about this! ohh another thing is ! the chicken pieces are getting smaller, can you cheack this out. Thank you

shorting customers food

The KFC at 3430 University BLVD. Jacksonville Fla.makes a habit of shorting the orders it serves to people in the drive through line. Either they are just plain stupid and cannot count,or they are cheating the customers for their own gain.This problem has been reported to their supervisors and owner.But the problem still exists.

• Pa
    Pamela Sheldon Jan 08, 2014

My husband went to KFC on West Pearce Blvd. in Wentzville, MO on January 7, 2014 and ordered a 10 piece bucket which according to the receipt is to contain 2 breast, 2 wings, 3 legs, and 3 thighs. So he comes home and we have 3 legs, 5 thighs, and 2 wings. When I called to speak with the manager instead of hearing me out she proceeds to say I was yelling at her, which would be impossible at this time as I have had the flu for the past 10 days and have a very sore throat, she proceeds to hang up on me when all I wanted to ask her to do was train her crew as to the difference between a breast and a thigh. I personally do not like the dark meat. All I can say if this is the way they treat their customers, it will be a very long time before I return to kfc. I find Lee's Chicken to be just as good and they have liver and gizzards every day that I may want them. This is not the first time this has happened and I will guarantee it will be the last.

filthy conditions, staff uniforms, service and smell

The KFC in Wentzville, MO is disgusting. It smells like a toilet when you walk in the door, tables and floor filthy, counter unwashed, dirty used trays piled high, Team Members with faded, dirty, dishevelled uniforms, and attendants who can barely string a coherent sentence together. I can't eat there anymore after a year of watching the place go downhill.

• Me
    melody Oct 06, 2008

I have eaten their a number of times going through the drive through and not ONCE have i recived what i asked for.a number of times i have not recived my chips, i have orded a three peice feed and not recived 3 peices of chicken ... i am so over spending so much money on KFC and not getting what i want.

• Cr
    Craig Bodycot Oct 30, 2008

Food was not cooked through out and as a result suffered from food poising.

• Ka
    KATE GREEN Aug 28, 2014

Like 2 weeks ago i stopped by kfc in redmond, wa. In dinner time and i was waiting for somebody to help me with my order and nobody helped me and i go outside and i saw a lady with a black shirt and a lot of tattoos on both arms. She was next to a white boy like 17 - 19 years old and they were smoking marijuana, when they saw me they went through the back door. I went back inside and the workers that i had seen outside came in laughing very loud and smelling terribly like marijuana. They tryed to take my order but i didn't accept their offer so i left the store immediately. They smelled so bad. That's a very bad review for kfc !!! I am never going there again, im going to tell all my friends to not go there ever again to the redmond kfc, if this is one of your managers you have to do something about it !! Think about it thats a bad influence, just imagine that if it wasnt me seeing them and it was little kids, how bad that would be. - kate green

• Co
    Complainant93875 Oct 23, 2015

Wow. I can't imagine being so ignorant that I reject actual science! Marijuana has been proven to be medically beneficial as well as mentally. It actually elevates your mood rather than make you lazy, like so many close-minded people (such as yourself) refuse to accept. Have fun living your sorry little life! :)

• Ca
    Carlwhite31 Nov 10, 2015

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a flower. God put it here…”
    contact us for best and quality weed online. we provide express delivery, safe and secure
    check the picture for our site
    Best strains for this season are in our shop.

Check out... www.medicalmarijuanaforsale.net

for more quality and great weed visit us now.

poor service!

I noticed a normal American family siting down for dinner. It was very troubling to me that a mom and her...

bad service and food!

I've just bought 2 "streetwise 2" meals and the service that i received was disgusting to say...

bugs, filthiness, poor service

My family and I ate lunch at this restaurant today and I had to swipe a LIVE roach off the dirty table so we could sit down. I was already disgusted but my family insisted we go ahead and try to eat. As we were eating, I looked behind my daughter who was sitting across from me and noticed in the corner behind the booth seat, was a large spider with several eggs ready to hatch! There was food on the walls, some of the tables were broken and falling over, the floor was filthy and most of the tables hadn't been wiped down. The food was awful too. The chicken tasted as if it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a week and the biscuits were like rocks! The customer service was terrible as well! The person at the register was extremely rude and when my husband went to the counter to ask for more honey mustard sauce, the employees just looked at him and walked away. They never even asked if he needed anything. I will never go to this restaurant again and I am telling everyone I know to stay away from there!

• My
    myrna brin Sep 27, 2007

Taco Bell Ogden & Cass Westmont IL 2:00 pm

9-27-2007 - dirty, one employee handling food had no gloves. I asked her to put her gloves on and she did.

I have never seen this particular site dirty, filthy and employees that don't care to clean.

This is a sickness to customers waiting to happen.

Please correct this situation. Thank you

• Ka
    Katie Aug 07, 2008

I worked there for one day and said they are to nasty and i was done

• Am
    Amandaval1 Jun 11, 2014

Horrible Taco Bell they charged my cruder card twice and only give me one refund. Back for one charge never got I this Taco Bell ever again

horrible service

I wish I could say, the other day, but the problem is the KFC in Harrismith is pathetic, not just once, but always. I love KFC and for to many times have I visited the KFC brach here in Harrismith with the hope that maybe this time it will be better, but it just never is, that is the reason that I have finaly decided to complain and hope that something gets done about it.

I have been there a few times when it happens that the customer before me gets what he or she is ordering, no problems, but when I step up to the counter and order the exact same thing as the customer before me, they are out of stock or the machine is broken or what ever excuse they can come up with. At first I thought it might be me, maybe they have something against me, but then I heard similar complaints from other people.

Then I went in the other night to get the colonel special, sorry they told me, but they do not have the colonel burger bunns and are using the regular small bunns, the best part was I had to pay the colonel burger price. Their excuse, it was month end. Well I'm sorry, if it was a case where they are a new business and have not experienced a month end yet, I would understand, but they have been here for longer than what I have been here.

Now I have worked at a different franchise, but one thing I now about a franchise is that the standard of all the branches have to be kept at the same level, for one bad branch will give a bad name to the rest of the branches. Therefore they usually send out inspectors to make sure that standards are kept up to expectations. i don't know if the inspector just does not come out to Harrismith or if the KFC standard has dropped so low that they just don't care.

I truly hope someone will come out here and come and fix this problem, as I say, it is not just me, there is alot of unsatisfied customers here, they simply have decided to take their business elsewhere, I hope someone can come and keep my business, even if it is just an ice cream, at the end of the day, it is still a sale.

• Gr
    Grace de Man Sep 22, 2007

I have to say that the above complaint is very valid. Just don't buy KFC anymore, anywhere. In Harrismith, when the ice cream machinery is working, they are using the incorrect cups and lids, the sprinkles are not in stock and if you replace with a sauce it's an extra amount with no deduction for the sprinkles that weren't available in the first place. The same is with the twisters and the burgers. The staff are surly and spend more time chatting amongst each other than actually serving the customers. It is a busy little outlet with no infrastructure at all. The cooking staff wizz through to the front to sort out a complaint and the cashiers wizz through to the back to direct cooking processes. It's a shambles.

cold — hard — dry — chicken

My husband and I have worked hard at our jobs.He went to pick up two chicken strip dinners.You could not eat them.The chicken was hard- cold - dry.We refuse to go back there.He said there was a bunch of kids working in there- playing and loud. This is the Kentucky Fried Chicken on Entrance Rd. in Leesville Louisiana. They could take a few lessons from Popeyes.

service

my husband & i went to KFC which is located on park blvd & 66th st n-the shift manager (jessica) was very rude and downing the store, which she stated more than once she was visiting. she was telling the customers how bad the store was and how the manager of the store had walked out because the employees, who are young would not follow instructions and how the store employees would use the cook food that was made the day before and serve to the customers the next day. i love KFC because it is the only BUFFET in the area, however because of this experience my husband & i will not go again because of this. i suggest that someone look in to this because alot of the customer who came that night (8/24/07) waited more than 15 minutes to get the food and the drive thru was closed, customers had to come inside, and also for the buffet customers they had no ice because the soda machine in the lobby was broke and customer had to go to the counter to ask for drinks and the employees were either on there cell phones or talking to one another about friends and what they were going to wear. THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE i had from KFC.

• Jd
    jdz Feb 15, 2009

that was the worst kfc ive ever been to!!! it was a joke.. and that is real..!!..

• Jd
    jdz Feb 15, 2009

DO NOT GO TO THAT KFC...

• Al
    AlexanderA Nov 19, 2012

I live a good 6 miles from this location and since they tore down the KFC nearest to my house this is the only KFC around.

Went through their drive thew to order a 10 piece chicken bucket, thinking that i was going to get a nice big bucket of that crispy Kernel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken...
    When i got home to open the bucket the very first things to come out of my mouth was "Do I want to eat this?!"
    I would grab a piece of chicken the whole thing would just fall apart in my hand... was VERY greasy and the breading couldn't even stay on the chicken, bones falling off the meat... is was very disgusting and made my stomach turn. It was uneatable!

I called the supervisor which named herself Sarah. I told her my problem and she laughed.. guaranteed the chicken was fresh and then would laugh and ask me what i expected her to do.
    I couldn't believe the customer service i was receiving.
    This store is ran by a bunch of teenagers that don't care about the food they serve or the customers that they serve... This KFC is the last thing that what you would expect from KFC and i am very disappointed.

I'll let my Friends and Family know to stay clear of this hell hole.
    KFC has lost my interest.

• Al
    AlexanderA Nov 19, 2012

Pictures

bugs in food

About 3 months ago, I bought a Hawaian Twister meal at the KFC in Okavango, Brackenfell. When I got home and opened the chips, I found a bug in there. I went back to the branch and complained. The manager sais that he will send the chips for testing- after I explained to him that my aunt died of a liver disease due to a bug in her food- that is why I didnt take this very lightly at all. I took photos of the chips and I was told that Customer Services will phone me soon. After a week, I phoned Customer Services. The lady that answered said the complaint was never sent to them. She said that she is coincidentally the person that deals with the bug complaints and that she will get the chips tested (after a week- what is the chance that the branch still has the chips???!!). I also asked her how many bug complaints they get seeing that they have people assigned to that specifically!! They send me a voucher in the post for R60. Do they seriously think I will ever eat their insect infected food again??!!! If I get ill because of the chips, is that the price they think my life is worth??!! I see that as bribery, I am sorry but i wont accept that. It has been 3 months now, I am still waiting for the chip tests!!! I have a good mind to take those photos and my story to the newspaper!! Wake up KFC SA, you are not only ruining your own reputation, but those of all the KFCs across the world!!!

• Da
    Daniela Aug 15, 2008

I am a costomer for 15 years at KFC from Knit str with 49 Vancouver BC Canada. THe menager there it's a nice lady and always when i go in i have a nice service, but many time she is not there when i buy so the service it's so bad and so poor. I just came for a trip and I had to buy the KFC toonie tuesday (wich is not anymore toonie, it's almost three $). I went there and i did my order and when the pay time came i gave my Visa. Because i didn't have the ID with me they didn't want to serve me and also they laughed when they so me so nervouse. I mean come on i buy there for 15 years, (i always pay and don't make faces, never they had problems with me even tho many times or i got my fries cold or i didn';t get for how much i payed or my poutine was cold like now came from the frigi)and they make me problems for only 17 $? They r lucky the locotion it's close to my house other way i wouldn't buy from them any more. In my opinion the old KFC it's not anymore. The service and everything it's very poor.

Dolores Nov 07, 2008

November 06, 2008 this is the date that we celebrate my son's first birthday but unfortunately we are not treated well in this KFC fast food chain which located in Tahlia St. Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

First: We pay the place for 5-8pm time for our celebration, but the branch manager during that day told us that we are allowed only up to 7:45pm which is not fair for us.

Second: They really force us to leave by cleaning already the place even we are still inside. This Egyptian Manager is also standing there which I know is not a good manner. I am sure that If we did it to them they open their big big big mouth to talk.

Third: We learn from the crew that the other occupants after us is the friend of their General Manager and they are pressure the crew and the branch manager to force us to leave the place early.

Fourth: I was surprised that the order was so fast and when i realized they really want us to finish soon, because you know why we attend another birthday party before and their service were so slow.

Fifth: Normally the kids meal has a toys to be given, but the total of 15 pieces that we order were not given in the party which supposed to be a children's party.

In the end of the day they will not make any action in all the complain as they were saying in arabic "qali wali" . Because I know the Egyptian way more talk than to act and the manner it doesn't matter.

poor customer service!

Last Sunday night around 5.30pm we went to Kentucky fried chicken at batemans bay to order a family meal through drive thru. We were told by the i think the manager on duty that there was no chicken available and to come back in ten minutes. My husband asked the manager can we pay for it now but was told that it would be a lot f.....n easier if we come back in ten minutes. Nice choice of words. We thought we would leave it a bit longer as there was a fair amount of people waiting. We came back in 30 minutes and was told that there was no chicken that we would have to wait ten minutes. My husband said that is what you told us last time. The manager got quite stroppy and said that we were told to come back in ten minutes not 30. By this time there was around 20 or so people waiting inside and not too mention the number of cars waiting outside. I have myself worked in food and customer service and by far this would have too be the worst i have experienced. I will not be going back to this restaurant and the number of people i have spoken to have said that they are experiencing the same at this restaurant. They need to get their act together.

• Re
    ReGuLaRiTy Jun 08, 2010

I'm sorry to say, but I have had a way better experience than you it seems. I know all of the staff at KFC but they recently hired on some new staff - younger people who think they own the place - and sadly, they may have been the ones on drive through. I have never once been to KFC Batemans Bay and been sworn at or told to wait. They always have food available but during busy season and holidays they do end up running out of food. I guess I just go in at the right time, I don't know. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but the KFC staff are wonderful people but I don't really know about the new ones they seem nice but you can tell it's a fake kind of nice. I'm a pretty regular customer to this store also. Hope you get a better experience next time. Sorry this had to happen to you but I'm not entirely sure of the circumstance that you were in - whether it was holiday season or if you said something that may have offended them - you never know nowadays. I've heard two negative comments on people saying they'd never go back but the next day I see them back in KFC and they don't say anything negative. So I'm sure you'll be back to visit KFC one day...

incompetency franchises

On several occasions we have experienced either one of the following without rectification on the part of management of franchise in Windhoek, Namibia:

1. Waiting in quees for upr to 45 minutes -due to insufficient stock.
2. Waiting for chicken up to half an hour.
3. Promotional items clearly displayed but when ordered no stock available.(eg.Hot Wings, KFC pops)
4. On regular occasion, no lettuce for rounders, no buns, no sauces, no tortilla wraps for twisters.

• Bi
    Bianka May 17, 2008

Please look into the terribel service we receive from KFC Swakopmund, Namibia. On a busy Saturday night they have only one ( yes, 1!!) very confused lady at the till taking orders. They should at least indicate which till is open, since customers queue in front of all 4 tills until they realise nobody is coming to serve them. Then the customers are starting to push each other around, arguing about who was in the shop first. Also, the orders are not prepared correctly, tomato or lettuce missing from burger (very dry!), you ask for "anything but breast" and you get only breast pieces. Staff members are mostly unfriendly (not all of them, though), nobody greets first. Worst of all are all the begging streetkids and homeless in front of the shop, making you feel too guilty to actually go in and buy food!
    My question is: What happened to the old motto: THE CUSTOMER IS KING? Please... I LOVE KFC. The shop was renovated a couple of months ago and looks very nice. Please renovate the staff.

• Na
    Nangoo May 28, 2014

I'd like to lodge a complaint of a rude KFC staff member at the Werner List KFC drive thru. She was of herero descen and often works at the KFC drive through section on Werner List Street.
    My partner and I had a very unpleasant experience at the drive through, for some strange reason the staff member was in a very irritable mood and ended up using derogatory language and in fact insulting my partner. Her exact words were "ondjiraere otuze" translated from herero meaning "don't tell me ###". I was quite flabbergasted that an employee in the employ of a company that values customer service would behave in such a manner. We obviously immediately reported the issue to the "manager" on duty at the time.
    She assured us that she would deal with the matter, but I was surprised to see that 6months later the same staff is still employed at the KFC drive thru section.
    I think that if you honestly value your brand reputation and hold customer value in high regard you would immediately rid your company such staff members, they can only do you more harm than good.

Ashley

• Co
    Cornelia du Plooy Feb 06, 2017

The Katima Mulilo Branch is only 5months old. The Ice cream machine is out of order since late November.
    It is February and is still not fixed. How is that even possible? only 2 months after opening!!!

bad service!

I am a long time customer of KFC in Squamish B.C. The service of this restaurant is very bad. The drive thru...

bad service levels

In the interests of protecting Eshowe's Business reputation, I need to bring this to your attention. The local KFC is by far, the worst experience ever! On numerous occasions, they are out of stock on chicken (keeping in mind, this is their core product!). The service is bias, depending on your skin color and the quality of the food is just plain disgusting, a combination of smelly old oil and sub-standard breading used for the chicken. The music played in-store is completely inappropriate and extremely loud, regardless of the time of day or night. Simply speaking, this store is a disgrace to your brand and an embarrassment to our town!

jaison thomas Sep 25, 2013

DEAR SIR..MY NAME IS JAISON MY MOB NO 99614501
    today (25/09/2013) i had ordered 1 party (21pcs) and 1 family (9pcs)
    i order this from my office and there was no cups or plates together with the KFC.
    this is not the first time i experience, last time also the same happen.
    you may check my order, very clearly i had told them about this matter...

sorry to tell you sir..your delivery service is very poor even though you charge for it.
    Thank you..

service was so terrible!

I was visiting south Africa from Ireland and we had kfc in east London, Vincent. Their service was so...

terrible smash and raw chicken!

I wish to extend my utmost disappointment in the quality of Kentucky Fried Chicken at the Queenstown, Eastern Cape Branch.

Today was the second time in a month that we got stuff which they call smash and the chicken was not fully cooked either.

The smash is not as smooth as we know it and it seems as if they cooked potatoes [half raw] and then made smash from it. It is not even smooth and the sauce over the mash is watery!! No person can eat that stuff. We gave it to our dog and he did not even attempt to eat it.

We are disgusted about this product which we always enjoyed, but this was the last time Kentucky Fried chicken, Queenstown had seen us.

I hope someone can do something about it as I am sure that I am not the only one who complains about it, especially the smash.

• Is
    Ismail Nana Jun 04, 2007

I know that KFC has a shortage of the powder mash, and some branches use real potatoes to make the mash, but why do they not inform us about the product when we place the order. Other branches (like the one in Pretoria) don't even inform you that they don't have any mash, and give you just the gravy even though you have asked for a mash and gravy.

Douglas Deason Feb 01, 2008

On Thursday January 31st, 2008 at aprox., 02:44 pm, I wanted to get out of cooking dinner, so I purchased a bucket of chicken from KFC to take home.

I picked up my son and his friend from school at 2:55 pm. They smelled the Chicken and it got their appetites going. I don't blame them, it smelled really good.

When we got home at about 3pm, I got each of us a plate. My son had two legs and half a breast, his friend had two legs and a thigh, and I had two thighs and the other half of the breast.

The legs and breasts seemed to be cooked okay. However, the thighs were bloody in the middle.

My first bite was fine, but on the second bite, I got a mouth full of bloody tasting chicken. At first, I could tell by the texture and the temperature that there was something wrong. I only chewed on it for a few seconds. Then came the taste of chicken blood and I spit it out. It was awful.

I didn't want to scare the kids, or, gross them out, so I did not say anything to them at first. I sat that piece aside and gave it the benefit of the doubt. The kids did not saying anything, so I thought theirs must be okay. I looked at their chicken as they ate, and it appeared to be okay.

I very cautiously began to eat another thigh. Sure enough the darn thing was raw in the middle. It really ticked me off.

I am a Chef by trade with over 20 years of institutional quantity prep training. I worked many years as a director of food service. Proper food temperatures, cooking times, storage, and sanitation are most important to health and safety of the public, in the food service industry.

Trust me, that would not have happened had I been the cook. When there is a large amount of meat/chicken being prepared, I will use a food thermometer on the largest pieces. Especially thighs. They must be 160 or above in the center, next to the bone. I will also wait a few seconds to assure that no blood oozes up out of the hole that I pierced. Only clear juices will ooze.

It is so very important to cook fried chicken, or, any chicken, thoroughly, with very strict times and temperatures.

I know these things, because I am a certified foodservice manager, trainer and cook. I was also a director of food service in quantity food prep., and a certified inventory manager as well.

I am livid at the thought of the incompetence and carelessness of the managers at this KFC regarding their responsibilities to train and supervise food service personnel and cooks. However, I am aware that this is not the majority of well-trained cooks, managers and other food service personnel.

Point being, I love the flavor of KFC and so do many others. But, in my lifetime, this incident has not been the first bad experience with KFC. This is just the first time that I felt I must bring it out into the public, for the health and safety of others.

My advice to the public, is to not take for granite that something has been stored or prepared properly, just because it looks good, smells good, or, has a label. Be cautious of foods that you do not prepare yourself. And, raw meats are very dangerous.

Honestly, after this experience, I doubt if I could really enjoy the privilege and convenience of taking a break from my own kitchen and skipping the hard work it takes to fry my own chicken. Which my son loves, by the way. :0)

KFC has discouraged me again; I can only say that it is a pity. Some others will probably never return. I must admit, I do like the flavor of KFC chicken.

Honestly, I have never had undercooked chicken at Popeye's or, Churches or, any other restaurant. As for myself, I have prepared chicken for hundreds of thousands of people over the years.

By the way, are you wondering about the other thigh, that my son’s friend was eating? I caught him after a few bites. Yes, it was bloody/raw in the middle also. That's when I broke the news to them about mine. I educated them on food preparation and the danger of undercooked meat.

Here is my challenge to the KFC CEO:

I am a retired director of food service in institutional quantity prep with experience in fast food, and as a prior convenience store/deli owner and operator, and am experienced in restaurant cooking. Cooking is still one of my hobbies.

Since I am retired, I would be willing to travel anywhere, as a volunteer for KFC on occasion (travel expenses provided by KFC) to help correct discrepancies regarding any of KFC's district mangers and restaurant managers, who have been failing in the area of customer satisfaction and proper food preparation and handling.

Let me help KFC by grading your district managers and store managers for the public. This would be done mostly by unexpected/surprise inspections by someone they would not normally have contact with.

Manager’s inconsistencies need to be brought to their attention. This is a good thing for managers. A surprise inspection with some good advice may even save some of your customers’ lives, by avoiding possible food poisoning.

Let your 6,000 or so, restaurant managers and KFC's district managers prove themselves. Make them aware that the consumer is watching them, and they need to be responsible. Keep the managers on their toes. This is what they get paid for.

The whole problem in a nut shell, that I see KFC managers facing, translates into lack of proper training and consistent supervision of their own food service personnel, concerning preparation of food and customer satisfaction.

Basically, KFC needs to re-enforce its management team of their responsibilities. This would cover proper supervision, training of personnel, quantity/quality preparation, proper temperature controls (use of food thermometers, proper cooking times and procedures) food textures and color, food storage (safe holding times) and temperatures of food warmers; Not excluding Safety, Sanitation requirements, and customer service/satisfaction.

Anyways, if KFC accepts my offer to help, that's what I would do to help fix what I see as a problem that will get bigger if not attended to. And, my advice is free, so take me up on it. I am freed up. E-mail me if you’re interested at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Douglas Deason
    P O BOX 1015
    Kingsburg, CA.

Attachments: Picture and copy of reciept available for proof.
    cc: file

shameless kids toy advertising

I have a big problem with fast food chains, including KFC, using toys to convince kids to visit the restaurant and then not having the advertised toys in stock. I visited KFC in Potchefstroom today. Not only is there no toy for girls (roughly 50% of the kids visiting the restaurant are girls), but none of the advertised toys were in stock.

KFC should take down false posters and stop using our kids as bait only to cheat them and lie to them (this is how my kids, aged 3 and 6, experience the visit to KFC)

Douglas Deason Feb 01, 2008

Here is my challenge to the KFC CEO:

Sincerely,

Douglas Deason
    P O BOX 1015
    Kingsburg, CA.

Attachments: Picture and copy of reciept available for proof.
    cc: file

offered marijuana

This is a horrible company. Every location i have been to is beyond filthy inside. First off, they are dirty, second, even if they were cleaned they would be nasty. I thought that decent restaurants were renovated every so often? The last one i went to had booths that had to be over 15 years old and i had to move to a different one because the upholstery had a hole in it with a spring shooting through. I washed my hands and then felt like they were cleaner before i walked inside.

Oh and to top it off, when i went to the drive through the cashier offered to sell me marijuana. Where do they find these people?

distasteful and dry food!

I went to buy Kentucky and to my disappointment they had a mash and gravy shortage, so I had to order...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices