Complaints & Reviews

1/2 chicken breasts made to look like a full breast

A number of years ago KFC was caught serving 1/2 breasts for full breasts. Well, looks like they are back at it again. My last order looked like it had 2 breasts but once we got past the extra crispy coating, both were only half breasts or quail. On top of that, they have had a price increase. Pay more, get less.

JoeKay Sep 08, 2013

You want full sized fried chicken pieces, and, for less money, you have to go to Church's. It has a lot less MSG in it too. (MSG screws me up for some reason). KFC has become such a major ripoff; I can't believe anyone still goes there. .

no chicken available

Last week my husband went to KFC to pick up dinner after a very long day. He arrived at 8:40 pm. The restaurant closes at 9:00pm. He was informed there was no chicken. This is the third time this has happened at various locations throughout Windsor over the past 2 years. Just close the doors. We will no longer EVER purchase KFC. Upon telling friends of our experience, we were not alone. Just shameful.

John Aug 16, 2008

People like this are stupid and stuck up its not even funny anymore. A business runs out of product 3 times in 2 years and you say close the doors??? Are you tripping or are you that stuck up? You know that even if its fast food it relays on "real" people. You food doesn't magically show up when you order it, you just think it does. What happens if the truck driver has a flat and they can't get stock? What if they happen to busy and sell all the chicken. Geez, be more mindful, the real world is "everything" thats happening around you.
    John.

• Ad
    A de Ridder Oct 03, 2011

On Sunday 2 October 2011 I wanted to order 2 x Streetwise 3's and a Rounder Meal at 8:45pm. I was told by the drive-through attendant that the kitchen staff were telling her that I would have to wait 30 minutes as they would have to "drop" some chicken (I presumed that this meant that they had no fried or grilled chicken available). I heard them repeating this to her over the speaker system. When I asked for the Manageress (a lady called Amber), she was not available - I was told that she was somewhere in the shopping Centre, although she later said that she had been to the cloakroom. After a while, she became available and explained to my wife and I that after 7pm at night she was reluctant to "do" any chicken, as the sales after 7pm were slow and she would be held responsible and would have to pay for "wasted" chicken. I have often had to wait 10 minutes or more for " fresh batches" of chicken to be done, but this is ridiculous. How can KFC not have chicken? By the attitude of the staff it appeared that they just did not want to work for the last 45 minutes of their shift. The manageress said that they were lying to me and that the "new" chicken would be ready in 15 minutes, not 30 minutes like her staff had said. She later said that there were some chicken legs and wings available, but other chicken would have to be "dropped". By that time I was just too fed up and we left. Surely a drive-through is meant to be exactly that, namely a drive-through. The KFC branch was the Walker Drive outlet in Port Elizabeth. Thank you. A de Ridder ([email protected]).

politecs

everytime i go to the kfc in my downtown tripoli lebanon

the emplyee are always puttin some certain political channel
which make me upset because i go to the KFC inorder to have a meal, to injoy it and to calm my mind and not to watch any politics and everyone knows the political situation in lebanon
so i hope that this incidant never happen again

azzam
phone number:[protected]

• Ha
    hassannn Dec 16, 2012

Hello everybody,
    I really like KFC meals, but I don't know why the quality of the meals decrease !! & I pay money to enjoy it!! on the other hand k, the costumer service equipe of kfc here in Lebanon under estimate and don't care well about our complaints!! I think that I am not going to order again!! I lost money enough for bad quality quality meals

70-143269

wrong order

I live in great harwood and i got my partner to go to accrington to get us a kfc. We always go there and get the same things, but this time when he got back, the order was wrong. We get the wicked zinger meals and go large with the chips and drink, but they went large with the burger, but we don't like cheese and hash browns, so we didn't eat the burgers which i was very disappointed and wasn't wasting petrol to go back and change it.

BigBee Jun 26, 2008

That is why you check the ordered before you pull away from the window...

• Ki
    kirk fraser Sep 21, 2009

we just visited kfc in sinfin derbyshire not only was the service slowwe got home to find 2 of the meals were wrong and also the fries had been missed out usually we have no problems so i dont know what happenead maybe the staff need some training as he seemed to not know what he was doing we hope this is not a thing of the futre

poor service/health issues

I went in and order three snackers and two drinks. After about 15 minutes still had no food, went to counter and was told it would be about 10 minutes they were waiting on the chicken to be pulled. After about 20 more minutes I went back up to the counter and was then told they forgot to put the chicken in and I at that time told them forget it I want a refund, finally after I told them to get a manager I was not leaving until I get the refund- she comes to the front of the store while she is cleaning under her fingernails with the chicken tongs, I lost it and told the manager that was disguisting and the lobby was nasty no clean tables food all over the floor and tables and alot of employees just playing around not working- I will never visit another Kentucky Fried Chicken, looks like Churches will get my busniess from now on. KFC SUCKS- they cant even make a simple sandwich... Angry and disgusted customer. Marla- PS The health Department was contacted on this issue as well...

• Na
    Nahi Nov 13, 2010

I went to Baily road kfc Dhaka Bangladesh. I couldn't even enter into the store for the [censor] smell of oil. I think they don't change their oil regularly. It's totally unhygienic. And sometimes we don't get Krushers & their reason is for the critical problem we are run out for krusher.

I hope you'll take proper steps.

dirty and smelly - kfc matang

The place are dirty and smelly. we as a customer, do not feel comfortable having a lunch @ dinner with familly, together with the fly.

For the higher level of kfc, kindly make a visit and spot check to the place mentioned below :-

Kfc matang
Lot 9293, blk f unit 60g, synergy square ground floor, jln matang, kuching, sarawak, malaysia
Thanks and regards.

[protected]@bernas.com.my & [protected]@yahoo.com

bigsmellyman Jul 03, 2008

Check out Kentuckeyfriedcruelty.com

bad service

I went to margate kfc to try the new avo and feta twisters and before ordering I asked the server if the avo was fresh avo or if it was processed avo she said no it was the fresh avo! So again just to make sure I asked her did it come in a box or is it fresh from the fruit? Once again she reassures me its fresh from the fruit as depicted on the menu posters and the tv advert not the processed one that comes from chipkins in a box.

I get home open my twister and trues bob its processed guacamole!!! How can staff be so badly trained that they don't even know what ingredients are in their products? As a south african I am tired of continuous bad service and product knowledge, all she needed to say was its the avo in the box, and I would have ordered something else and been happy with the meal! The service time was excellent I waited maybe 7 min from walking in the door to walking out with my meal, but it was all in vain as I gave it to the dog as I can not stomach processed guacamole!

Please train your staff on product knowledge!!!

I have now been put off kfc and am pissed I bought the dog dinner for r32.00!!!

bad service and rude management

Was given wrong order, then hung up on by manager "April". Overall very rude, and did not help after there error was pointed out.

Jane Monro Jun 10, 2008

Frenchs Forest, 2086, Sydney Australia. I order a box of chicken, the family enjoys the meatier pieces. "No Wings! I explain, fairly obvious, there is no meat on the wings." The manager has made a point of saying that it is management policy that all customers must have wings regardless of what they order. His arguement is "we have to give them to somebody, we can't order our chickens without wings, do you when you walk into a chicken shop?" He quizzed myself & a friend "what do you think we should do with it?" Using this as a point of justification for dishonestly adding wings when we don't want them. It would not matter what you order, this manager & his staff are under instruction to take the order and get rid of the wings.

I have had it with this frenchise and as far as I am concerned. Red Roaster and Charcoal Chicken can have my $$$. We're interested in feeding our growing families not being treated like starving pigmies. Other places throw in 2 pieces for the price of one, especially when the chicken pieces are small.

This is not the first time I have encountered this problem with this KFC outlet but I can assure you this is the last time. I will also make a point to telling my friends to shop Charcoal Chicken, they can aleast fill your order honestly.

Jane Monro

customer service is terrible

KFC Roma street, Brisbane, Australia... Service is Sooo bad. Its like there doing you a favor! I got there and there is a delay in the chips, I get nothing for the delay! Then Ive already waited 10 minutes. But wait, they now realize that there is not enough chicken and the two girls laugh at each other!! They ask me to wait again and I say no, can I just have a refund please! The lady arrogantly replies... No!!! Its your fault you came late!!! You have to wait 5 minutes for refund... (Arrogant little). The next day my friend asks for a drink, she asks can or bottle, he say can, then he says no sorry Ill actually have bottle and guess what she said. "OMG, next time make up your mind". Arrogant little idiots...

Sarah Aug 23, 2008

I absolutely agree with him, it must be world wide. No matter where
    you go, it's the same problem and attitude. Restraunts, grocery stores,
    fast foods, dept. stores. They don't mind telling you that they don't have
    time for you. I actually feel sorry for the store owner's

• Ho
    Hoola Feb 14, 2009

KFC standards in australia are very low.. chicken is hard like biscuits, i do not eat KFC nomore, i have friends that have visited, the Gold Coast to be more precise and have been disapointed by the chicken, and junior staff.

food order

I don't understand what is going on with the business that I grew up on, I put in a order at the KFC on 103rd Street across from Hobby Word.I asked the young lady about a order that included roast chicken. She call back to a person by the name of Darrell to comfirm the time that the Roast chicken would be up, he replied by saying five minutes. I told the young lady that I would wait, meanwhile, I decided to be on the safe side I would atleast gave them fifteen minutes, this time I decided to wait before I paid I had a unwarranted experienced months ago. Now as I approached the counter to pay for my order they young lady tells me he said that he "DARELL" did not hear her. In closing I am emailing you from the car lot of the KFC. I can be reached at [protected] Teresa Moore

chrissy clark Sep 04, 2008

i wish to put in a complaint. i rang complaints over a week ago
    stating that within a week we had our orders wrong both times. was offered meals free and still have not received them in the mail.

if the area mangers can/t get it right how on earth do you expect the branches of kfc to provide satisfactory customer service...the store location is browns plains.

please ring me on 0402944513

• Sh
    shirley stewart Nov 18, 2008

dumfries consistantly run out of chicken!!! ( at 6 pm at night!!!) orders are short! staff are surly and the place is not too clean! I am vastly disapointed as this is my local branch, I was recently in a branch just outside cookstown in northern Ireland and the contrast was unbelieveble, maybe our local branch should go there for training on how it should be done. Its abit much when you have to have an alternative source of take away just incase kfc have no chicken!

• Sh
    SHARON V MEREDITH Feb 12, 2010

Hi, KFC

I WENT TO THE KFC ON RITTER DRIVE, BEAVER WV, I ASKED FOR EXTRA CRISPY CHICKEN AS I ALWAYS DO AND NEVER GET IT, I HAD TO GET ORIGINAL AND I JUST DON'T LIKE IT AS GOOD, I KNOW SOMETMES THEY ARE OVER WELMED BY CUSTOMERS ABOUT 500 OR SO BECAUSE OF THE DINNER RUSH SO I GO TODAY ABOUT 345 THINKING THEY WOULD SURELY HAVE THE EXTRA CRISPY READY FOR THE RUSH BUT AS ALWAYS THEY HAD NONE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS, BECAUSE ALOT OF UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS WON'T BE BACK, IT WOULD BE JUST AS EASY OR EASIER TO JUST GO TO SUBWAY. I LIVE IN HINTON ABOUT 45 MINUTES AWAY AND I STOP THERE ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO THOUGH TO BECKLEY AND THATS SOMETIMES 3, 4 TIMES A WEEK.
    YOU CAN CONTACT ME SHARON MEREDITH AT 304-466-1329 OR E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

• As
    Asbotron Apr 29, 2010

I ordered a chicken pot pie yesterday and when I got to my job and ate it, I found 3 chicken bones in it and there was only a small amount of filling in it. I called the manager Wendy, she said I could come in for a free one, just say she talked to me. I got one today no bones, still barely any filling and tasted like it was a day old. I called Wendy again and she denied they were reducing the amount of filling in the pies and said I was the only one that complained about it! How could that be? I'm going to get my lunch somewhere else! Their pot pies WERE very good and filling. NOT ANY MORE!

Jay.Flavell Oct 27, 2011

today i brought two 3 piece quarter packs up sized to large one with coleslaw and the other as it was also one drink with ice and one without. I payed then drove up to get order. I asked for extra seasoning on the chips and was told that they had ' NO MORE SEASONING ' and was offered salt instead i said no thanx and left with my order thinking that everything should be in there only to return back to work to find we had one small chips and one large then to find that the chips had no seasoning AT ALL!! And also very dry chicken! All and all just really disappointed. My contact number if needed is 0278435244 Thanks Jamie.

drive threw window

ordered a 20 piece meal onthe 30th and we told them we had a coupon and they got really crappy with us . Then when we got to the window to get our food they were really rude to us, our chicken was really hard couldnt eat the skin and thats my favorite part our biscuts were hard, they just crumbled .Now this is our second time we have had a bad experience with this restaraunt and i guarantee you we wont be back until it changes. thank you Rebecca Hagaman 6/31/08

bigsmellyman Jun 23, 2008

Why don't you make some real food at home? Maybe you like eating tortured chickens.

• Wh
    Whichever Sep 05, 2013

Ordered two buffets on 9-5-2013 around 12:30 p.m. The cashier only gave us one tray. I asked for another one, but did not get it and she was very rude. When we got our food, which was not good, I placed the empty tray on the table behind me. The cashier walked behind me, making a snide sound, and bumped into me as she got the tray, but never said excuse me or anything. I have never ate at a KFC buffet before where you had to go up and ask for more plates, which I thought was very inconvenient if people were trying to place orders, and I haven't seen another KFC buffet sat up that way. Last time we will eat there.

quality of food

I went thru the drive thru on thursday nite near to closing time 5/29/08 at approximately 8:45pm. I ordered the bbq sandwich, one breast, slaw and mega diet drink. I brought the food home and I was so disappointed. I had purchased a bbq sandwich earlier in the week and it was great but this particular evening it was not on a large bun but on a small bun as if it was for a snack sandwich. The chicken breast was dried and hard. There were no napkins, utensils, condiments nothing!! I paid 9.21cents for day old food because it was close to closing time. My first thought being why is it that if a customer comes in at 12:00pm they recieve fresh, hot, appealing food? If one comes close to closing they get the garbage. I would appreciate a reply to my complaint and I feel that I deserve some type of compensation and no this isn't my first time at this store I have been a faithful customer since the store opened probably around76or77. Awaiting my reply, rebecca hall

jason Jun 21, 2008

dear kfc
    im righting this letter to yous because i brought kfc for dinner and the chicken was ### and your chips
    were not bloody cook the gravy was like it was half made and the spicy wings were not spicey at all so
    i wasted my money for some ### dinner and not really eat any at all im so disscusted

the store was at
    on the corner of jersy rd and bunting rd emerton
    i will not bye kfc from there ever again unless you improve your cooking
    yours sincerly jason
    jason

Out of product, hard old biscuits, rude employees

Hello I am a customer that often visits this restaurant. Every time I go I ask that the biscuits are fresh...

twisters

your twisters are great. but why did kfc take the jalapeno twister off the market in south africa.. it was the best twister around. i bought one everyday..

please bring back the jalapeno twister in south africa, kwa zulu natal.

electricity saving!

I took my family there last week and in stead of using the Drive Thru as always, we decided to sit inside. At 15h00 the sun was shining on its best through the northern faced, wall length glass windows of the shop. When we looked up, ALL the lights were also shining! I asked my 2 young boys to count them: 62 lights burning at full day light... I called the manager and told him he needs to be ashamed of himself, everybody in SA is in a electrical crises, every day you hear through the media that we need to save electricity, and here KFC is just wasting big time. His answer to me was even more shocking: That if KFC Head Office would walk in here and his lights are not on, he is in big trouble! So, this tendency to waste electricity is not just in Hartbeespoort, but all over South Africa! I think this is just an absolute crime for companies like this to get away with murder.

service manger,

As I pulled up to the line at kfc, I was a car lenth back of the speaker, I hear the lady very faintly but...

not enough chips/food

I am not too sure what the shopping centre is called, but when we went to buy Kentucky at this place on the old Jhb Road in Pretoria (close to Midrand) there was an old man next to me who complained that previous times he bought there and got home, there was no chips in his streetwise two... I opened our order just to make sure that we do have chips and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw about 5 chips... I enquired and I was told that one receives 14 chips with a streetwise two, but there wasn't even 10 chips!!! I really think this is absolutely disgusting and if they do not want to give one chips - do not advertise it!!

• St
    stinkycat Jun 09, 2013

I went to kfc in ebbew vale store and when I got the laughable new crispy chips couldent believe my eyes they was even more soggey than I have ever seen them they was a disgusting I had three small pieces of chicken and that cost me 4.99 I will never waste my hard earnd cash on this again you should send more people around these small stores to see if there is senier people that can manage better food than they was serving there is to many young people that is left at they own devices that could be learnd to cook better

poor environment

This outlet is out of air-cond. This outlet is hot. I felt uncomfortable.
The food was not hot and fresh. The fried chicken still got the blood inside, maybe they not cooked it well. When i'm complaint with one of the staff, he looks like 'BLUR' and the manager not react about the complaint. This is about customers satisfaction. I use to go to the KFC oftenly, but this is UNACCEPTABLE!
Pls return my email ASAP. What is your action?

food poisoning

I went to the KFC early evening and waited on line for nearly a half hour even though there were only 2...

bad managment

I would like to complain about the manager at Grantham .I came in for a meal and she was f-ing and blinding at a person who was in line waiting to be served.and the manager had her own kids running around at the back of the counter near the fryer one of the customers asked her about the children and got aload of abuse back .Iwas talking to a member of her staff and its not the first time tiss has happenend.The rude managers name is Sam.