Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]chicken little’s

N Review updated:

I asked for extra mayo on my six chicken Little’s and they gave me crap it’s not fair to have to feed your kids this when you put in a specific order get all the way home after a long day at work order food and have to end up cooking anyway just plain rude and I go here all the time. And there across the street from a school there probably giving these kids crap and I don’t pay my money for crap I want my money back or my food PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]

• P
      Oct 18, 2017

KFC is a fast food restaurant. Fast food restaurants are known for convenience and price. You can always check your food items before you leave to make sure your order is correct/satisfactory. Your pictures look on-par with regular fast food.

Also if you truly believe it is "crap, " don't purchase it or feed it to your children.

•   Oct 18, 2017

The meal was missing extra mayo so now you want it comped? You feed your kids salty, fatty fast food with no veggies yet you're upset over mayonnaise? Open a jar, slap some on, dinner is served.

•   Oct 18, 2017

She had to cook! Tsk, tsk. Spelling and punctuation aren't her strong suit. I wonder how many kids she feeds with six "little" sandwiches.

I swear you, I and this new person pobar all think alike. We do it as we always have, but now it's a threesome. ;)