Just Answer — service, no one could assist with fault finding
Date 23/11/2019, contacted the so called expert with a new Ipad I purchased for my son, but the screen rotation did not work, after a few attempts of advice I decided to take it back the next day, when closing the screens, a pop up appeared, giving you an option for some tech to remotely activate the device with a cost of R 599, I did not take the option and closed up, I exchanged the device the next day, only to receive an sms on the 24th that R599 were deducted from my account, who authorized that.
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] Justanswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000