Having problems with Jimmy John's?

Jimmy John's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 20, 2010. The latest review Service was posted on Sep 4, 2021. The latest complaint management was resolved on Sep 17, 2017. Jimmy John's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 93 reviews. Jimmy John's has resolved 6 complaints.

Jimmy John's Customer Service Contacts

2212 Fox Dr. Champaign
Champaign, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jimmy John's Customer Service. Initial Jimmy John's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jimmy John's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jimmy John's. Discuss the issues you have had with Jimmy John's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jimmy John's Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Jimmy Johnsvery poor service

Some of my friends came to my place and everyone was too lazy to go somewhere to eat so we decided to order something online. We found Jimmy John's restaurant website and they had an "online order" offer so we decided to give it a try.
We ordered several sandwiches and it took them forever to deliver. When our sandwiches finally arrived they were cold and one sandwich was missing.
When I called Jimmy John's they promised to bring us some extra sandwiches as an excuse and we agreed but unfortunately we never received them.
Very poor service.

Jimmy Johnssandwich

I ordered a sandwich ham and cheese no lettuce no tomato extant mayo. What I got had a pile of lettuce that I had to scoop all out so I called to complain and the "manager" said he would send another sandwich and to give driver the old one. I explained that I just scooped out the lettuce and he said well that should have not happened and again in a patronizing tone would send another sandwich like I'm going to wait another hour or all day for food. I told the manager I could not eat lettuce because I cannot digest it and he said again that should not have happened. Apparently my business is nothing but inconvenience and I order there many times a month. I will not be using that company any longer.

• Wine Is Good May 09, 2016

What did you want him to do? He offered a replacement three times and you refused. Mistakes happen when human beings work, even you make mistakes. It seems to me that if you did not want him to replace your sandwich you wasted his time calling.

Jimmy Johns — threatens customer

Jimmy Johns Employee threatens customer over using a napkin to write on. As a customer who purchased 3...

Jimmy Johns — sub buns

The last two weeks I ordered Jimmy Johns subs for myself and family. I have ordered many times in the past...

Jimmy Johnson BoulevardSuspicious Suspect Matter

A black couple with the female holding a baby or tenants at Pebble Creek Apts.Explained by assisting Patrol Officer called for over the Male explaining I want to yell at his child he not walking against traffic.I have a complaint and issue not investigated off Jimmy Johnson and the Male wanting to walk his family in the travel distance that was on Honeywood trail the street they came in front of me almost and purposely causing collision issue.(after 1:00PM today) I called the Police and stop them from sTUMBLIng over me was until I verbally yelled enough and for them to walk against traffic not for me to move out of the road in front of Park Central Church of Christ and they explained to a local Police Officer."The man (me) is wanting to yell."Then the Couple made the false report when I yelled them out my way again before the Officer and second Patrol Officer was present that they stopped or moved out my way although not explained why?The complaint and reason was on file with Dispatch to handle the issue for August 26, 2012-whatever change events for Sunday early Afternoon take effect for."

Jimmy Johns — stupid and bad service, weird rules that make no sense

jimmy johns has to be the stupidest sub place to exist. First off...you get NO choices, only one type of...

Jimmy Johnsmessed up order

I just went to my local Jimmy Johns, and ordered a #12. In my sandwich, there was no lettuce, no avocado spread, and no alfalfa sprouts. That is three vital ingredients missing from my sandwich. The only thing in my sandwich were a few slices of turkey and cheese. Thats it! They really messed up this time! This is utterly unacceptable. I don't have time to get something else for lunch, since my lunch period at work is very short, so instead I will be forced to eat these measly pieces of bread and cheese in between slices of bread.

Jimmy Johnsyour service sucks

Your store would not deliver our subs because they said we were not in their area. When I asked for a manager, I got some ### who said he was the manager, but obviously not because he was not focused on customer service, and was not aware of the district or corporate office numbers. By the way, they have delivered to us, many times before. I was just obviously dealing with some lazy a#@wipe who didn't want to do his job!!! Badly done Jimmie Johns!! Perhaps you should spend some of the thousands of dollars you do on advertising on hiring some quality people who can keep the people who support your business running, happy!! THE CONSUMER!!

• Ji
              JimmyJohns May 02, 2011

I'm so sorry for your underwhelming experience. I understand how frustrating it is to be outside our delivery area, especially if you've had JJ's deliver to you before. If you send your address to [email protected], I would be more than happy to see if you are in the delivery area. If you aren't, I hope we will build another Jimmy John's closer to you soon. Let me know which store was being rude so I can make it right. Thanks for the feedback! - Jimmy John's

Jimmy Johns Pewaukee WI — general manager david

Today david a general manager of the location of jimmy johns in pewaukee location called to threaten me to...

Jimmy John's — really bad service rude college jerks who work there

this jimmy johns just has the worst service. I wanted to ask questions on the phone to the college a**hole...

Jimmy Johns — rude employee

The girl who took my order was extremley rude. I never really complain about bad service, but this girl wa...

Jimmy Johnsdisrespectful service

I am one of the only female drivers working at this store and I am being discriminated against by my employer. My hours have been cut down from 20 hours a week to 7 hours a week to facilitate male preference in scheduling drivers. I have been asking for more hours as a driver for months. My boss responded by hiring new drivers, men, and giving them almost 40 hours a week and in the same breath tells me there are not a lot of hours to go around. Many male drivers are scheduled 40 hours a week. My hours were given to a male driver who was once a shift leader so that he is scheduled 40 hours or more a week and my hours were also given to newly hired male drivers who are also scheduled for almost 40 hours a week. This is sexist discrimination. I have worked at MLK Jimmy Johns since 3/2009 as a driver. I have never received a raise. I have never been given any breaks that are required by law. I have never been reprimanded or written up. I am a good employee, I just am not male...that appears to be the problem. Why is my boss, Clay, a man, not taking hours from other male driver employees, even those who have worked there for less than 1 year and work almost 40 hours a week as drivers? Why is he not giving male hours to male drivers so they can all work 40 hours a week and I can work 7 hours a week and be sent home early? This is discrimination and I am very hurt! I put up with a lot of lude sexist comments as it is. I am 32 years old. I deserve some respect!

• Re
                Renaie Fernandez Sep 22, 2014

I was so disgusted the other day when I went to Jimmy John's - I don't think that I will ever go back. I went in to order three subs at SW 107 the Avenue by International Mall in Miami, Fl. Everything was a problem: First of all if you ask for something different they act as if you were crazy. I can't help it I prefer mustard on my roast beef instead of mayo. I proceeded to order a pickle and ask them to cut it so that I could put it on my sandwich. They are ONLY allowed to cut it in spears (four slices) well how can you put a spear on your sandwich? I requested it to be cut in slices or that they give me a knife. Well I was told they cannot do that and they have no knives. Then I asked for salt and they have no salt. I went next door to Fuddruckers and got salt and a plastic knife. Next time I will take my business to Fuddruckers!

• Re
                repaws09 Nov 04, 2010

This place was great when it 1st opened...I don't like paying $ 5.95 for a load of veggies. I order a number 11, and received one slice of turkey...I guess its time to go back to subway!! rs 11/4/10

• Ir
                Irishmama726 Aug 25, 2010

Oh honey, go to corporate with this. It very well may be a form of discrimination. Try talking to your boss in a nice way and letting him know you feel discriminated against. If that does not work, take further action, or get a better job!

Jimmy John's — rude employee

When we entered the building the staff seemed generally upset that we were walking in to bother them to have...