Menu
Jack In The Box
reviews & complaints

Jack In The Box
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

713 complaints
76 resolved 637 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jack In The Box. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
6:57 pm EST

Jack In The Box - behaviour

11/29/15 Me and my daughter, we were clearly telling them what we wanted and while we were ordering the lady taking our order kept laughing and having side conversations. She gave us the wrong food and gave my mom a rotten croissant. Horrible service if you ask me.

3:13 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have worked for jack in the box for 3 years and there are plenty of times i dont get totake my lunch. I work katenights and one of our main doors do not look nor does the drive thru window. Thats against the law and i am scared for myself and my employees but because of mycomplsints mu hrs got cut. It is really unsanitsry in there asnd i was told to clock...

12:59 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

10/29/15 What I really hate is when I go through your guys drive through. For some reason your employees never give sauce for the food we order. You would think they would ask if we need any sauce or anything. I always have to tell them to make sure there is sauce in the bag. If they forget they have attitude because I am raising their time. This incident happen during the night shift. They are never busy at this time.

10:13 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My friend and I have only one hour for lunch each day, this is why it is very important that you listen to this. We arrived there to the Drive through so we can take our food, back to our office since this is more comfortable for us to be. We did not get serviced because, according to your regulations that their can only be one order per vehicle. If this i...

9:54 am EDT

Jack In The Box - rude service

I answered a survey on September 30, 2015. At the end of the survey, I was offered an alternative to the "2 free tacos" I chose the "Buy one Jumbo Jack, get one free" Both night time managers refused to honor the offer. They called the day manager and I was advised he also would not honor the offer! All indicated that I was not the first to come in with the same situation, so they were aware of what was going on after answering the survey. What happened to the "customer is right"?

S
1:47 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I worked at Jack in the Box, Farmersville, CA for four years. I have been harassed by co-workers and the day manager. After being harassed, I finally spoke up, upon which I was fired as a "bully". The manager refused to hear my side of the story at all and as I left the employees of Jack in the Box actually laughed at me and made statements they knew I...

U
12:54 pm EDT

Jack In The Box - unfair

I worked at jib 76 the manager there is careless about employees has lots of favoritism among employees only her friend employees get enough hours to work while the others get cut drastically until you end up quitting (to prevent her from firing you) she makes you feel unworthy by telling you not good enough ...working conditions in that place is really bad ...workers never get credit a lot of the employees there complaint they are scare of speaking up ..because if you do your hours get cut, if your late your hours get cut, if you have an illness your hours get cut, if have children and their sick and you miss that day best to believe you hours get cut...but not her friend employees she talks to you like if you were trash even some of the team leaders there ...customers have even heard how employees get treated ...with disrespect rushing, you to get the job done...sometimes you almost pee on yourself cause you can't go to the restroom ..until they say you can...only certain position more important than others and depending on your position that's how hours you get...that's one of the reasons she puts you their ...but yet their constantly hiring...and when you ask for more hrs their none available ...but their always hiring that place is not a work friendly place I wish they be more helpful instead of always cutting hours ...me personally don't slack in any position I'm in ...when your first hire they tell you you must learn 3 positions then all of a sudder your running around like chicken with no head ...and yet we would not get not pat on the back..

6:10 pm EDT

Jack In The Box - customer service

Yes i went to jack n box in the city of norwalk ca on imperial hwy and firestone i gave the lady my receipe for 2 free tacos i also ordered 1 jumbo jack and she was very rude and nasty to me she stated that they dont accept receips for surveys which they do anyway she started to disrespect me and another spanish female around 5ft3 got really smart with me as if she wanted to fight with me she called me stupid and other differ words i which to take action against these employes of jack n box everyone of there employes are very rude and nasty all ran by spanish people.

F
1:29 pm EDT

Jack In The Box - rude customer service and manager

on 9/5 at approx. 8:00 am I tookmy daughter to Jack in the Box 7979 Broadway Lemon Grove Ca she walked inside to get her food and ordered several things and asked for a cup of water - the girl behind the counter refused to give her a cup of water said it would mess up the inventory? What? The manager came to speak with my daughter by the way her name is Amber she is 34 years old and he refused as well? She wanted a cup of water for her 4 year old son? We left went to another Jack in the Box 7015 Broadway Lemon Grove - drove through no problem - very courteous - ordered same food they very kindly gave us a cup of water for the baby? I have been going to Jack in the Box all of my life - never a problem ever- but I have to admit I have encountered several problems of the customer server workers being rude - and now I know why if the manager is rude as well? Resolution to problem: HIRE GOOD WORKERS AND MANAGERS ! We are the customers we pay for food that in turn pays for their salaries - if they do not like their job - quit there are plenty of good qualified people that do want to work...

3:44 pm EDT

Jack In The Box - rude & poor customer service from the morning manager

August 14, 2015

I went to jack in box at 14485 Moreno Beach Dr. Moreno Valley, CA. 92555 for breakfast this morning. I ordered a grilled egg sandwich & 2 fresh hash browns well done. I was brought out a breakfast burrito & 2 hash browns which 1 was barely warm and not cooked all the way & the other one was like cooked twice in grease to make it appear well done & very greasy & hard.the manager brought out my corrected sandwich and I told her politely the hash browns were no good and she took them and thru them in the trash can right beside me and never offered me new ones. she just walked away. I was shocked that she did this. I paid $8.83 for this meal, I had a ice coffee with it also.(your ice coffee is great.) I just could believe her rotten customer service.

Wendy

S
10:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

my disable wife she suffers from seizures was terminated 5/24/15 after 20 dollars she left on top of safe on camera then other employees in and out the office money disappears last person around money was asst. manager Tyler he was written up while my wife was fired even though the cameras show her not taking the money just forgetting it she suffers from...

Jack In The Box - cold fries and wrong sandwich

Me and my family went jack in the box on Perkins and ordered our food we had to wait for 30 to 45 minutes and we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time...my family had received their food and I was still waiting on my food...10 minutes later I got my food when I got in the truck to leave I took a bite of one of my fries and they where cold! I took my blazing bacon chicken sandwich out and it was missing the bacon. I took my food back inside and told the manager what was wrong with my food and he apologize for the mix up and he would fix my food over! All he did wa re-dropped my fries and put bacon on my sandwich. By them doing that my sandwich was cold and my fries was hard! I called the store and talked to the manager and he had a very nasty attitude! If he don't like his job he need to find another one because he can not treat and talk to customers like that!

7 comments
L
Feb 17, 2015 5:10 am EST

I went to jack in the box. I rarely eat there but it happened and I regret it deeply. I got the sausage, egg and cheese biscuit meal. All I can say is...are eggs supposed to be green? Another thing Rarely order at a fast food restaurant would be egg. It happened and I regret it deeply. Eww

Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm EDT

the real big chickswandwich is not that good it dose not look like ur add on tv it is two small press chicken patty on a bun a very por sandwich. i will never order it again not worth the money .

K
Aug 06, 2011 7:06 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I went bought 1 large sea fry 2.39 and 2 tacos but both of them are so cool... This store are selling old food .

Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am EST

i have never been it any fast food rest as dirty as that crap and food on tables floor service also not good

Aug 25, 2010 7:35 pm EDT

I bought a strawberry shake at jack and right when I was about to finish... I found a penny! It was gross! I didn't initially see it cause they filled the shake with whipped cream above the rim. I'm never going to Jack in the box again... I puked right after my findings.

Feb 17, 2015 5:14 am EST

Sorry this happened to you.

G
Jul 12, 2013 4:23 pm EDT

I went to Jack and the box in Odessa Tx. 42nd Street.I Went to wash my hands at the
mens restroom.As I opened the door a man was in there sniffing something off his key.
I told him to lock the door next time.I found out that he is the General Manager, that he does
drugs.What a shame.

A
2:23 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Finally putting puzzle pieces together, I worked at local fast food restaurant (JintB) with Keith, supposedly the nephew of the landlord and he told me his uncle was very rich and powerful person, and that he had killed someone in the past and drug them into the attic of a residential building, not sure if that was this building or somewhere else, he had...

G
4:39 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I visited the Easley Jack in the box this morning 02/12/15 and a young African American lady was at the window for the drive thru. She went to hand me back my change and she slammed in in my hand making the change go onto the ground. I let her give me my tea and asked her to get me the change that was on the ground and she stated she can NOT open the...

A
4:48 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Me and my family went inside Jack In the box and placed an order and when we got our order it wasn't rite because when we got in the car my daughter seen that her order wasn't rite so me and Her went back inside I went in first and my daughter dirty even make it all the way in and she slip and went up in the air and fell hard I know it was hard because I...

View 0 more photos
11:08 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came in the for my first visit in a while and was very pleased with my guest service, she had a beautiful smile, she made sure i was comfortable, we laughed at her name tag saying (lipitta) I got exactly what I paid for, my order was correct, my food was delicious thank the cook and just because of the wonderful guest service I got I will be returning unto this store.

4:42 pm EST

Jack In The Box - where do I start

on Jan.20th 2015 at 14:30 I pulled into the drive thru and placed an order. the server (Chris) who I found out later was "as he said" "the man in charge for now" the manager Jesus was taking a nap as the second assistant explained. anyways, Chris asked me if the order on the screen was right? i told him no. Jack was offering a new item the enchilada taco and i wanted to try them out. I told Chris that he had charged me for the regular "2 for a dollar" tacos and I wanted the new ones. after 3 times of Chris correcting me and telling me that he is right and I am wrong "he said" "its right and I will see you at the window" Well, since I could not get a word in edge wise, i figured I would pull up to the window and see how it pans out. as expected he took the money and handed me a bag. I told him to wait and asked him again " so these are the new enchilada tacos? I gotta see this and I started pulling them out of the wrappers. Chris instantly started backpedaling and told me that i ordered the regular tacos and that's what I got. OK this is where it gets bad, this dude starts yelling at me and every time I try to talk he just gets louder. Now he's yelling at me telling me to give him back the tacos and hes gonna charge me extra money. I told him " no way" and this guys yelling at me so I tossed the food back in the window and told him to give me my money back, so this guy just slams the window and walks away.

PS I have not purchased food from a Jack in the box in over 3 years. the last time I was at this location I did not receive my entire order and I did not notice it until after I was home. I went online and got there info because they did not give me a receipt and when i called them to let them know i was shorted the manager told me that the only way they could help me was if I had a receipt.
after 3 years its still the same.

4:36 pm EST

Jack In The Box - stealing

The manager stole a homeless guys backpack while he was cleaning the lobby . and one of the employees tried to hide it from the manager so when she got off she could give it back to the guy. He threatened his employees to fire them if they took the bag and gave it back.

1:24 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Went here around 1am on 01/12/2015 to get some food. The burger I ordered wasn't wrapped in the paper and was at the bottom of the bag, squished and leaking through the bag because they decided to slam all the other food into one bag instead of two. The fries I ordered were wrong, and everything ended up being smashed because of the way they just shoved...

N
10:03 pm EST

Jack In The Box - false advertisement

I had a coupon sent home to me from jack in the box. The coupon say two burger for five dollar. When I went there the Hindu man who didn't speak good English rung me up for ten dollar two burger. I complain say hey why coupon say two for five he say he don't know my cash register ring it for ten dollar can't fix it. I say that false advertising in the coupon. He say don't care don't want to buy then don't come back. I ask for manager be say he is the manager I never heard any manager talk like that to not come back. Fake coupon advertising two for five I left and went across to Carl jr instead they were much nicer. Nerver will I go there again false adversting a manager tell u to not come back.

1 comment
Dec 17, 2014 2:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am a customer who got cheated by this company named Dominate RFID.They installed their RFID devices and software which is not working smoothly for the past 8 months.They claimed that they were the best in RFID as they are from the US region.Now adays whenever I call them, they don't pick up the phone and whenever they do they say the old childish excuses.Recently I came to know some facts through one of the employees and realized that I made one of the worst decisions by choosing Dominate RFID for automating my operations.I lost 95000 AED in total in regards to this nonsense from Donate RFID.There are some keypoints I want to bring to notice: 1.They claim that they are based in US which they are not which is a criminal offense in UAE which the law didn't find till now which is a shame.They have linked the UAE number with a US number purchased from 800.com and claim that they are from the US.They are from IRAN .They sell cheap RFID devices from China renamed as Dominate RFID with a software which is again a cheap one redeveloped from a cheap ERP software.There are some companies who have paid huge amount in AED to acquire these products to automate their operations especially warehouses thinking that its the future.One of them in The E-max chain (LANDMARK group).Of course, RFID is a useful technology and has different applications but don't go with this DOMINATE RFID from JLT, Dubai 2.The employees are aware of the manipulations and conspiracy behind the company but afraid to open up due to the fear of losing their jobs.
2.I urge all the customers to be alert and enquire about this fraudulent company in Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai before investing money into their RFID devices.The dealers are unaware of this company, but refrain from dealing with them too for a safe future. There are other good companies who can satisfy your RFID needs called Track IT Solutions, Tagstone, AVI infosys, Emitac & Tagit etc.Go for these companies instead of getting fooled by these IRANI people who are known for fraud in their hometown .Be Alert---Be Safe...Your Well Wisher

Jack In The Box contacts