HSBC / Costco Credit Card — quick trigger to tarnish credit
I was late for a month in payment to HSBC/COSTCO credit card because of not receiving the email notification of the bill. I paid off the balance right away in addition to the exorbitant late fee upon receiving the notices, however, the late payment landed in my credit report nonetheless. This is unnecessarily harsh and a reflection of paranoia against regular consumers like me.
More HSBC / Costco Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps