Having problems with HSBC Holdings?

+44 122 626 1010 (Non HSBC Bank customers)
+44 122 626 0260 (Premier Banking Customers)
+44 122 626 0878 (Business Banking Customers)
+44 345 712 5563 (Textphone)
PO Box 6125,
Coventry, England, West Midlands
United Kingdom - CV39GW

Complaints & Reviews

debt collection

On March 25 2008, I was sued by Palisades Collections their address is Chae, Sueng W. 5215 N O "CONNOR BLVD STE LAS COLINAS, TX [protected] I had hear real bad things about this company. They presented a paper without my signature and a bill according to them I owe them. The exhibit as they call it, is one paper that appears to be bogus or fabricated by them. They want me to pay them $ 853.81 without any legal or genuaine paper work. I don't want to be scam like the thousand of people they scammed before me. I don't know where these crooks are coming from, but I will have my day in court with them. My computer was hijack in november 07 and I believe the hacker sold my personal information to this unscupulus thieves. Please tell me what to do. I am collecting the scam alerts that I have found on the web, to present them as evidence when I go to court to fight this abuse.

• Gs
    GS Jul 16, 2008

How strange is this??
    I am also being sued by Palisades Collections at 5215 N O "CONNOR BLVD STE LAS COLINAS, TX 75039.
    They claim to have purchased this debt from HSBC.
    HSBC sent me a statement that they sold my 5 year old acct to another company - NOT Palisades.
    I filed a counter suit on Palisades for fraud and we go to court in a couple of months...
    I'm gathering all the info I can on this company also...
    BTW SOL on debt in Texas is 4 years...

• Ca
    carlos Jul 16, 2008

I spoke with a Mrs. Pitts and a supposed Supervisor by the name of Mrs Sabrina...Both yelling at me and harrassing me for a payment that I fullfilled months ago. I never received a letter that stated that I fullfilled my part of the deal from them and now they are trying to get me to pay the bill AGAIN!! They are very rude, unprofessional, and they are thieves...

refinancing

Do not use hsbc for mortgages or refinancing unless you love to go through hell and lose money. I have...

unconscionable practices!

Due to work injuries, I have been unable to work since 2004, I was receiving long term disability from my company however that stopped in Dec. 2007, so I have been without income since then and my mortgage fell behind. I had stayed in contact with my mortgage company explaining my situation. For a month and a half, starting in February, I found that I could get a hardship loan from my 401K but I needed specific paperwork from the mortgage company to do this. After a month and a half, I finally got the right paperwork to send to 401K. In the meantime the mortgage was now 4 months behind and HSBC had me served with foreclosure papers on March 16th, and has charged me $1680 for attorney fees that had to be paid before the mortgage payments or they would continue foreclosure proceedings. Now if I can't pay my mortgage, how in the world am I suppose to pay this outrageous fee for an attorney? They're practices are unconscionable! Even though I had been working with someone in their collections department for almost 2 months, they still started foreclosure proceedings, and have charged me an exorbitant amount of money for attorney fees! I had unforeseen financial problems arise, therefore I took out this mortgage for more than my house was valued at, therefore the interest rates on the first and second mortgage are high, and there is an adjustable rate that keeps rising every six months or so. My house payment is now $1350 a month, which is not helping my situation. There was an early payoff fee of $5000 if I refinanced the mortgage when I was able to, so this deterred me. They also tried to charge me 3 times the amount of my annual property taxes and held a payment in their possession until my payment was late and reported me to the credit bureau. This company needs to be stopped from doing wrongful things to the public. I need help! I don't want to loose my house, but I can't keep paying these fees and high rates!

hsbc protection plan rip off!

I got the credit cards back in january... and I was told that it was no interest for 6 months... I looked at...

xtra charges on cc

Dear sir I m a gold cc holder of your esteemed bank. I initally did not wanted the card as you see I m...

hsbc nre service

My name sulphiker ali, working with emirates group (dnata), dubai international airport dubai. my hsbc nre account not mentioning because security. (kochin branch, ernakulam, kerala, india) I have been open this account from dubai nre customer service,

My complaint: jan 21st 2008 I transfer through online hsbc to citi bank (chennai branch) indian rupees thirty three thousand (33000.00). this amount not credited in citi bank, many times I call hsbc customer service, then they credited to my hsbc account february 4th2008. then I call hsbc again, they told me you not mention benifeciary address, I told watever I wrote in my dd please read it, then they read my name&acoount number correctly, I told I need that matter, but they refuse, hsbc giving only verbel answer. I need that proof then I can take action against hsbc, they never giving. so please help me, because they credited again my amount after 14days, per day my lost 1000 indian rupees, I waiting for your valued reply. today 20/02/2008,11 am I call hsbc customer service mrs. [censored]hal talk with me she disconnect my tel:line.

harassing calls!

I have 5 credit cards with hsbc (never again) I recently got hurt at work and need surgery. I have filed a...

disgusting level of customer service!

My HSBC Master Gold Card was charged twice with an amount of AED 3611.98 and since 11/12/07 i am in constant touch the bank staff, even visited the Sharjah Br.Met one Ibrahim.D-Customer service agent on 03/01/08 who agreed to bring the stars from the sky (big mouth). Another lady by name Anita called me and informed me to keep me posted on the development but until date the status remain the same where i started on 11/12/07.

The worst customer service I have ever come across in the UAE. The better vocabulary cannot be used in this print media.

Norman Oct 07, 2008

YES - HSBC Dubai is without question the WORST BANK - it has security problems, IT problems, safety of your money problems, inability to access your own funds problems, it is expensive and just more than doubled its charges without so much as an explanation or an apology, the telephone banking is based in India and the staff literally have no capacity to deal with a problem or anything out of the routine, I like so many others have wasted far too many hours of life trying to get even the most fundamental level of banking service let alone getting a problem solved - do what many others are doing - leave for a better option - assuming that there is a better option in [email protected]^%$^$#W!^%[email protected]

terrible experience!

Almost a year ago, I lost my home to foreclosure. Someone wanted to buy the house; HSBC appraised it at $140K and this company offered $100K. HSBC refused. I filed Chapter 13 and while I wasn't notified, I'm sure the house sold at auction. I wanted to dump the Chapter 13 and get into a debt settlement program but I'm sure HSBC would come after me for a deficiency judgment. I hate this company.

• Ti
    TINA SUTTON Apr 05, 2008

I understand completely, I would rather walk away than pay another cent to HFC/HSBC. I feel like I have been raped to to fraudulent activity done by HFC/HSBC Mortgage.

• Gr
    Gregory Overton Mar 25, 2011

The year of 2008, my wife & were unable to pay our taxes on our home so we let HSBC know about what was happening.In the year of 2009 HSBC said that they would pay the taxes, which were 3, 100...so they had a dead line to get the money in by June 2, 2009, which they got the money into the tax office 4days late, the property went to a tax sale, the person bid 30, 000 ...which means his name went on the title deed, in oder to have his name removed, HSBC had to pay him 41, 000, so they" HSBC"paid him off...with that being said HSBC place that 41, 000 on top of our mortgage, which made our payment jump from 1650 to 2817 a mth...which have never been behind since they pull this mess on us...

• Su
    SueBee66 Jun 09, 2011

Ah yes, the famous HSBC, well you won't listen to my husband who tried to tell you we have faxed everything you wanted and yet you deny our request for modification because we didn't submit the right paperwork from our first mortgage CitiMortage. Uhm, my husband submitted the paperwork that we send via western union each month to make a payment. That is all we can show you. Our monthly statement won't show up to date information tell the six months "trail" is over, which they will probably screw us anyway, is over. UNDERSTAND!!! HELLO there!!! I'm speaking ENGLISH here. Thank you very much for be unreasonable and helping out one of the thousands of customers out here who needs help. NOT!!! Would someone from this company who cares about your customer and willing to work with us, understand our needs, and would like to keep their home, but on very limited income, call us and work with us. Thank you. Please make it someone we can talk to and understand.

insurance, bureaucracy

This is an account of my troubles with hsbc auto finance following my corporate relocation with mnc to asia in august, 2006. given hsbc’s global footprint and slogan “the world’s local bank,” I would have expected far better understanding of the needs of expatriates.

Due to my outstanding balance on my auto loan, we elected to put the car on blocks in mnc’s company storage. as part of this arrangement, mnc self-insures all stored employee assets for full damage coverage at replacement value.

In the fall of 2006, we received notice from hsbc asking us to provide proof of insurance coverage. at this point, jy in his capacity as an official representative of mnc provided a letter dated november 30th, 2006 guaranteeing that the vehicle was insured through mnc’s self insurance policy that temporarily resolved the issue although the initial $40 charges from hsbc were never refunded.

In spring 2007 we received a new request for proof of insurance coverage. on may 14th, 2007 we resubmitted the letter of november 30th to customer service. after reviewing the letter the agent agreed it to be satisfactory and instructed us to fax an additional copy of the letter to customer service.

Assuming this matter was satisfactorily resolved, we were surprised to notice monthly charges of $64.25 being charged to our account starting may 30th 2007. upon receiving this kr (replaced mr. y) provide notice on october 30th 2007 certifying that the vehicle was fully covered by mnc’s self insurance policy. after this proved unsatisfactory, k spoke with je in hsbc to identify the exact wording required by hsbc. k provided this revised wording to hsbc on november 21st, 2007.

Once again assuming this was satisfactorily resolved, we were surprised to receive a letter from dk indicating that hsbc still did not view mnc’s proof of self-insurance as satisfactory despite using the exact wording requested by j in the letter of november 21st.in this letter, mr k indicated that mnc (misspelled in letter) has not provided proof of casualty insurance protection without indicating what this proof should entail.

• Gr
    Grantly Ricketts Dec 01, 2008

I have an auto loan with HSBC, My car is has state farm insurance but HSBC charging me for insurance.
    They have collection agency calling me for $110 which I do not owe. Customer service cant help.

• Pe
    Peaches Feb 04, 2009

I agree with all of the complaints, they have done so much to me I really don't know where to start, they stated I was 6 months behind on car notes and I was only 1, the paperwork they sent me didn't match the info the young lady gave me the day we discussed this issue. They are rude and quick to report you and most of the time it is their fault. I had true-pay, they keyed wrong# to bank and then told me I didn't have a good account number I asked how is that and I sent you a zoided check, so I requested a copy of what was sent to bank and it was a human error on their part, they changed carriers, never called or wrote me to let me know? Then the phone calls start, they have did this to me since Oct 2008 and now they say we have a new carrier, I don't even want to fool with them, I'll let my bank pay them. I am still looking for all of my checks to match the times they said payment wasn't made and I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND AN APOLOGY. If you can't get someone else to fiance your car. DON'T BUY IT..THEY ARE BAD..

• Au
    autofinance Jul 29, 2009

• Fe
    FEEBUM Aug 05, 2009

"All you have to do is have your ins company call HSBC's balboa ins 866-402-8074 and verbally verfy that the veh is fully insured, then the API charges will be dropped."

THIS IS BULL. I and my ins. companies called AND faxed required info from Mar. 2009 to Aug. 2009 REPEATEDLY and we are still being charged for TWO vehicles. HSBC Auto AND BALBOA Insurance - YOUR COMPANIES ARE BOGUS!

harassment!

I have been 100% percent disabled from type I diabetes complications since 2005. 95% of my ssa and ssi income goes to pay for the special care I need. my physician has written to hsbc services giving them a full listing of the complications and of my inability to pay on this unsecured debt. I have been threatened by hsbc services and this puts my health at further risk for additional complications besides retinopathy, kidney dysfunction, poor circulation in the lower extremities, and a stroke which came on in december 2004.

• Mi
    Michael McClendon Aug 22, 2008

HSBC starts calling me before 8.30 am and ends around 2.00 pm. Then the calls from an "unknown number" start and continue until 8.00 pm. How can I get therm to stop? I', m currently unemployed and have told them repeatedly. Can I start harassing them? This has been going on for OVER 2 MONTHS!!

Mary-Ann Ponte Sep 01, 2008

OMG HSBC is the worst. I am in an unfortunate situation where i have credit debt and my banking including my mortgage with them. They are relentless on the credit card, and absolutley awful with customer service in any compacity. I cant even call my local branch anymore. Just the 800 number which goes to India! HSBC sucks !

poor service

HSBC may wain the award as worst bank in Dubai...I have been trying for 7 days to get my internet password...

interest rate

I have been with this company for more than 4 years. I have always made payments on time, except for when I was involved in an accident and had to depend on the insurance I purchased through HSBC. I have always tried to make more than the monthly payment. My interest rate kept increasing so in May of '07 I contacted the company and asked them to reduce my rate. I was told they would lower it from 28% to 12%. I waited for several months and they never did lower it. I called them in November and asked them why my interest rate was not lowered and I was told I did not qualify. I told them that if I didn't qualify to have my interest rate reduced why did they keep on raising my credit limit. They had no answer. I told them to cancel my card because I had previously been told I would have it lowered and even received a letter to confirm that fact. This company would have kept raising my credit limit and my interest rate to get more money out of me. I think they should be investigated and that all the people who have been charged outrageous interest rates should be compensated. I am also sick and tired of speaking to people who can't even understand English. I have never gotten a rep that could be understood or could properly understand what I was telling them.

• Si
    Silver Wolf Mar 09, 2009

Absolutely agree. I was late on a payment and my rate went to 21.80%
    Made two payments next (1) for current month and one for next month with 2 checks and explanation. HSBC put both payments on current month and said I made no payment the next month. Raised my interest rate to just shy of 26%.

After calling them, they were just plain mean and would not budge.
    This is a secure loan.

Yes I Do Agree

rip off!

I have been a victim of the HSBC debt cancellation program. Few months after purchasing my Yamaha bike...

0% scam

BEWARE this come on deal for 0% balance transfers from HSBC and GM FlexCard.
They do not send the first billing (read other complaints), they do not tell you that they transfered the funds, you don't even know that you have an account with them. This is how they scam you out of the 0% interest deal. Then they send a "second" bill with the interest raised to 9.99% and late charges. When you call and complain, you will get more late charges and the interest will go to 34.99%.

HSBC AND GM FLEXCARD ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS, BEWARE!!!

If GM approves this type of business practices, it's no wonder that they are in financial trouble.
I have always bought GM, but never again.

Mary Mar 10, 2008

It's true--they advertise the 0% introductory rate for 1 year and then chage you 17.99%. I complained, and was told that they had purged the information on my enrollment. The expectation was that I would just pay the interest since THEY purged my information. They wanted to know if I had kept the documents that had promised 0%. Aren't banks required to keep certain records by law??? Anyway, they agreed to "research" the situation and get back to me within 48 hours. It has been almost a week and I have heard nothing. I have seen these offers from many different credit card companies, but have never had such a bad experience! Stay away from GM Flexcard!

• Ro
    robert beaty May 03, 2008

My GM flex card is just a way to scam me out of money by GM These people are straight out crooks. I have never been late or over but they find wats to screw me out of money. I am a highly decorayed veteran and all veterans and active duty vets should cancel GM cards these people are crooks!

hsbc credit card never used; still bill of 3500/-

I never used the credit card ; I still got bill of rs 3500/-.
Further I get threatening sms and letters to pay the bill in 24 hours.

It's really painful.

Name : sameer shelar
My card number is: [protected]

I got hsbc credit card when hsbc representative visited our company last year.

I never used this credit card; still the card bill went up to 3500/- rs.

1>to cancel the credit card I cut the card into 3 pieces and dropped into hsbc atm drop box, 2 months back.

2>since then I was receiving daily sms threatening that “please pay the outstanding amount within 24 hours”.

3>I called the hsbc helpdesk 5-6 times; they said that they are in process of cancellation and I will get a confirmation call in couple of days.

4>but I never received the confirmation call to cancel the card.

5>in spite of this I received 2 monthly statements from hsbc stating the outstanding bill amount more than 3500/-

To get rid of this pain I have approached my company and informed them about the pain I am suffering from hsbc; I also requested them not to provide hsbc creditcards to company employees.

Now I am posting this issue on many websites through which I can create awareness in people not to use hsbc credit card.

The most important "the consumer forum"; if it is still not solve, I am going to register a complaint with consumer forum.

Hope this will solve my problem,
-sameer shelar
Hsbc card no: [protected]
Mobile no: +91 [protected]

Vivek Pandey Apr 20, 2008

I have exactly the same problem and in my case the amount outstanding is more than 8000.
    Sameer, how did you resolve the issue ?
    I think if there is an annual or renewal fee, the consent of the cardholder needs to be taken before renewal.

• Ju
    Judy T Lloyd May 05, 2008

They are famous for changing due dates and adding excessive late fees just to put your account over what you have actually charged. This is fraud in the extremist sense. Therefore action is being taken by Congress to correct these abuses by credit card companies. HSBC is the leader in it next to Capital One.

• Ra
    Ramesh k n Aug 08, 2008

Dear sir,
    Its unfortunate thaqt my credit card no4476929994779699
    Which i never used in any PVR and Pizza huts, i have been continuosly charged for non use my card and neither i have agrred for any lifer insurance in Tata AIg through HSBC cr card for those unused amount, they had reversed it too but till now i am getting the bill and penalty for my unused trnsaction, pls set wright this and help me close the issue
    Ramesh k n

• Da
    darshana devi Sep 15, 2008

hsbc agents came to my office and made my credit card .iwas paying all payments before time .i put advance cheques in their dropbox.once they send my statement late i immedately paid to them.after that they started sending me bill of late fees.service charges i stopped to use their card and make 4 pieces and put them in their box but still they are sending bills and sms.thought i have nothing to pay them.save me from hsbc credit card

• Am
    Amol Feb 16, 2009

Hi Friend,

Same thing happeened with me too.

Since I obtained HSBC gold credit card I didn't use it at all but I recived credit card statement of 4000 & then after 1 year I got another statement with 10000.

When I tried to contact HSBC bank no one helping.

HSBC service is very pathetic.Do not get any product from HSBC.

vinod chandnani Mar 28, 2009

I Vinod Chandnani My Credit Card No.4384599989858666

I haven't used this card any time Sinse I have recived this card. I am getting bill regularly. I have contacted many times to the administration. They told me thay we have given you TATA'S insurance policy. when I Objected on that, than they told we will reverse the insurance charges. I was satisfied with the answer & was waiting for the correction in the billing but I was Charged / Billed By Late Fees Also. Two-Three months back I recived call from the Bank Staff Mr. AMIT JI /JAIPUR BRANCH, I told the Same Problem to him. He Also Assured Me & Asked Me To Pay RS 100/-Immediatly & give him time for four-five days to settle the problem, but till today the problem is as it was. I haven't remove the card from the paper when they sent me the card. Today I have recived bill of Rs 7951.01. This Card Was given on My Insurance Policy Free For Life Time from their sales Exucutives.
    I want immediate help
    email adress [email protected]

chirag patel May 12, 2009

I CHIRAG B.PATEL I HAVE H S B C CLASSICS CREDIT CARD NO= 4476 9299 9635 7411 WHICH I DIDN'T PURCHESE OR I DIDN'T USE ANY WHERE .BUT I GOT MONTHLY STATMENT TO PAID ROUND ABOUT R.S.1500. IT HAS FRAUDE WITH ME .SO PLEASE SORT OUT MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS ([email protected]) please send me reply.

Vicky Jun 08, 2009

This is how HSBC Credit card runs its business that in India through fraud, threat & irregular financial practices.

They try to extract large amounts of money from people in middle class families with jobs, to generate work & money for their employees, to grow their company in India.

As soon as Govt of India and RBI realise that they are harassing their people they should be out of business in India.

Vicky

• De
    DevArjArv Aug 24, 2009

Hi
    I am also facing the same type of threatning SMS from HSBC.
    I have never used the card.
    Now I am getting SMS as the outstanding paument is 3300.00 and the minimum amount to be paid with in 24 hours.
    Even, I don't know the card number itself.
    Please let me know, whom should I write.
    Devendran

• Pr
    Praveen kumar v Apr 05, 2010

Same here, almost 2yrs back i was convinced/forced to take the HSBC card by an Executive by telling all his personal problems, he did not mention/update me anything about the TATA AIG insurance, he just told me that it was a life time free card. After 3 months i saw a statement from the HSBC bank asking me to pay some 300 /-, when i called them they said that the amount will be cleared within 15 days, but got another statement of 800/- after which i asked to cancel the card but even now i am getting the statements and the amount is piled up to 8000/-.

Even after so many phone calls and emails there is no justification from the bank.
    Can somebody tell how to resolve this issue?

Praveen
    [email protected]

finance charges

Opened a new younkers acct.in august. my first bill was sent to des moines in my maiden name to another...

wrong debits in my card account

To
The manager, debt management, consumer credit risk
The hongkong and shanghai banking corporation limited
Card products division, post bag 29128,
52/60, m g road, mumbai - 400001

Dear sir,

Reg : my credit card no – [protected]

I have received a letter from you dated november 7, 2007 threatening me of sending the credit history of my card to cibil and rbi.

While censoring you of not sending this type of letter in future, I write to inform you that the amount mentioned by you in your letter has not arisen out of my purchase and non - payment but for the debits of the annual renewal fees charged by you. please note that at the time of offering the card your marketing team had given me to understand that the card given to me was life time free of charges. however, to my surprise I received a statement from your bank wherein you had charged annual renewal fees. as I have three other platinum cards from three other leading banks of the world I was not interested in continuing your card by paying annual fees. immediately I had communicated my decision to your executives on your phone number 022-[protected] who assured me of doing the needful. during that time I had asked him to incorporate my new address for future communication and that was done by him. please note that my act of communicating new address proves my good intention and this was done after your charging of the annual renewal fees. please also note that I have not used your card after this.

during the last eight months, in spite of my communicating to your executives about my decision of not continuing the card because of the reason mentioned above, I am continuously getting telephone calls and reminders from your office. please note that this is disturbing and breaking my peace of mind particularly when I didn’t want to continue your card and have not sent any request to renew the same. my conversations with your executives may be available from your voice recorder. please note because of your continuous harassment over phone and sending of insulting letters, I can take you to consumer forum and also inform rbi. about the credit history mentioned by you please note that my exceptional credit history can be established from the other three cards possessed by me for the last ten years where there is not a single day default.

Please note that if I don’t get an apology letter from your bank along with a fresh statement after reversing of your wrong charges within next 10 days, for the above action of you and your team, I will be constrained to take up the matter to consumer forum marking a copy to one of the leading news paper of our country.

Sincerely,

Abhijit chatterjee dated : mumbai, december 1, 2007

• Pa
    pankaj talwar Apr 08, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have a HSBC Credit Card no.4476 9212 0165 5804.

Many time I request to customer care executive to dispatch or mail to my statement on time to my mailling address but I do not found statement for till date.

Kindly mail to me my statement on my mailling address [email protected]
    as soon as posible.

Pankaj Talwar

atm pin number not received and no alerts when card is used

i have got card a month back
still they not deliver my pin number
even no alerts on usage of my card

• Da
    Dayakar Dharmareddy Dec 17, 2007

Coupld of months back I recieved my HSBC Credit card which I'm using it now. But the worse thing is I didnt get any PIN number which I found very important to avail the internet banking services. Also, I havent ever recieved any bills regarding my transactions, though I'm clearing few transactions which I remember well.

This has become a major problem for me. There are hardly any possibilities to over come this problem.

HSBC is the worst ever USER FRIENDLY bank.

• Ty
    Tyagi J Sep 10, 2015

Vrey worse service
    I have receive My debit card but still not receive my debit card pin number
    and without ATM pin number i am not able to use online banking
    this is very worse thing.
    Until then, when ever I do not speak until PIN number is not sent by them

• My greethings to you all
    Sometimes in life is not easy but when we belive in God
    God allways save as out of dangar and keep as savety some were
    Iam happy to be here to sher with with you Day
    May God blessé as.
    Felicity Sandra Apio Groutel.

• Iam happy to be here to sher with you to day.

payment statement not received

First time when I used hsbc credit card, I did not received the statement. I talked to customer care dept, then only they sent the duplicate copy after the due date of payment, but I made the payment before due date. but after that I never received any statement from hsbc. I so many time requested to customer care dept and every time I just got the assurance but not statement. since I never know the billing date and due date nor no body can remember the last purchasing after so many days, hsbc has charged the late fees and other charges and also they have blocked my card due to which I am unable to talk to customer care dept also.

Now I am helpless as neither I can talk to customer care dept nor I can't make the payment of late fee and interest charges because this is the mistake of hsbc, as I never received the statement.

• Gb
    G. Bradley Dec 11, 2007

This is typical of HSBC, they seem to use the same scam on everyone. They did the same thing to me, plus a lot more. They represent GM Flexcredit cards, BEWARE!

• Bh
    Bharath Kumar.B.M Jan 08, 2008

First time when i used HSBC credit card, i did not received the statement. I talked to customer care dept, then only they sent the duplicate copy after the due date of payment, but I made the payment before due date. But after that I never received any statement from HSBC. I so many time requested to customer care dept and every time i just got the assurance but not statement. Since I never know the billing date and due date nor no body can remember the last purchasing after so many days, HSBC has charged the late fees and other charges and also they have blocked my card due to which I am unable to talk to customer care dept also.

Now I am helpless as neither i can talk to customer care dept nor I can't make the payment of late fee and interest charges because this is the mistake of HSBC, as i never received the statement.

• Ga
    gaurav tomer Mar 11, 2008

hi hsbc representative

i have not received my credit card though i have received my pin number.my reference no. is 200805292021 .kindly look into the matter and do as appropriate.

thanks
    gaurav tomer

• De
    Devajit Dec 28, 2009

The same story happened with me .

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices