Having problems with Comerica Bank?

Comerica Bank Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 444 9876 (Online Banking Customer Service)
+1 800 925 2160 (Central Time Zone)
+1 800 522 2265 (Mountain / Pacific Time Zone)
+1 800 822 6546 (Hearing Impaired)
+1 800 266 3742 (Eastern Time Zone)
+1 855 451 9201 (Credit Assistance)
P.O. Box 71203
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Comerica Bank Customer Service. Initial Comerica Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Comerica Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Comerica Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Comerica Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Comerica Bankatm

i attempted to withdraw 500 from my branch's atm. The atm had a dispenser error(that what popped up on the screen) and gave me no money but removed 500 from my balance. I immediately entered the branch and told them what happened. They told me to call the 800 number, which i did and open an investigation, which i did. After they investigated, they found that i was telling the truth and i have a letter from comerica saying that 500 will be credited to my accound on dec 14th. No money was credit to my account and i have called numerous times and nobody can help me. I need my money. I am unemployed and need it now please.

• Updated by Ray Moreno · Jan 19, 2021

give me my money!

Nov 29, 2020

Comerica Bank — Fraud

I am a Victim of Fraud - I can't believe you marked other Fraud reports about Comerica Trust in...

Comerica BankBanker

It has come to our attention that you have an employee by the name of Staci Perry at 1717 Main Street in Dallas, TX location, that has attempted to use our banking information for purchases. We have tried calling her manager, but he is consistently out of office. Since, we had a call this weekend trying to verify a fraudulent check printed by her with our closed account information. This latest attempt was in Baton Rouge for $400. We have had issues with her in the past and they have allowed her to stay on, so we have had to close our account unfortunately with Comerica. Please see that this is immediately addressed, or we will have to take legal action. Please contact me via email as to documenting actions at [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2020

Comerica Bank — trust

Please google words - comerica 1.2 billion ponzi scheme - and read it. Please note the ceo of comerica bank...

Oct 22, 2019

Comerica Bank — customer service

I am very upset. I have worked for Smith Mandel & Associates, LLP as Office Manager for over 15 years. I have...

Jul 30, 2019

Comerica Bank — stolen debit cards

My card had been stole twice this year and each time there has been money taken off each time I have reported...

Comerica Bankppi

I had a car loan from [protected] via credit acceptance. I believe your bank was the financer. I wish to claim back all my PPI payments plus interest as I did not knowingly agree to purchase PPI.

I had a car loan for a VW golf Reg-N794ADB. My name at the time was Lisa Plott, then I married and it became Lisa Stanley. My address was 50 Dale road Stanley, Kent BR87HE. My ref number for payments was [protected]. I paid £261.37 per month

I now live at :
      75 St. John street, creetown, Dumfries and Galloway Dg87jb
      Email [protected]@btinternet.com
      Telephone: [protected]

I will accept a cheque as refund
      I have included a photo of one of the payments as evidence. I have all my bank statements showing the payments

Thanks
      Lisa stanley DOB: 28/05/1971

ppi

Apr 29, 2019

Comerica Bank — direct express gov. debit card

Yes my name Eman Trahan. I recently had my direct express debit card stolen. I filed a police report. I...

Apr 14, 2019

Comerica Bank — lack of due diligence in rendering payments

The Senators, occ, Federal Reserve, cfcn, and other regulatory agencies aren't able to address complaints of...

Comerica Bank — direct deposit

I awoke to pay my online bills and the website was down. Then I went to pump gas and my card was declined. So...

Comerica Bankbusiness

I opened an account for business at Comerica and as always I say exactly what my business does. At first everything seemed fine, but then I was questioned as to my banking along with my finance manager was basically called a scammer. I keep record of every bit of money comes in and out of any account I hold. I do a monthly report. I keep all bank statements and records. Even when I said who helped me start my business it was assumed that person was a scammer. I was what the hell is this? The person who helped me is quite rich and famous. I don't solicit on the internet for business. I don't take solicitations on the internet. So the bank scares one of my clients. My client stops payment on a check and sends the money to one of my other accounts. Comerica charges a bounced check fee. Ummm sounds a bit lucrative to me. To make a long story short they held my cash until I did a demand for payment. Then I get a call to come get my cash. Really this is the world of banking in the USA? Banks can do anything they please even stop incoming and outgoing payments to people in need? Principle of the matter needs to be allowed in court. I don't think these kinds of events would occur in banking. Good thing I wasn't hurt financially, but had I been I would be in court.

Comerica Bankunauthorized credit cards, stealing money through, my accounts), I have 3 that I had to make up myself.

My name is Sonja Jeneen Pritchett, I receive child support off of your card, my funds from a trust were placed onto the card, I was told to make up the account numbers, in which the funds are being stolen, by several people that's stealing and has stolen my identity. They're being helped by an illegal attorney, who's been filing lawsuits in my name and my children's name's and or under our social security number's since 2011, leaving my family homeless, squatting and or double-up(residing with others). They recently 2days ago took off over 300k, and before that they took off over 50k. They paid the Dollar tree, a month ago, located at 47th and Ashland, I watched as the manager walked the funds to PLS located right down the street. Then two days ago, they paid off the manager at Walgreens located at 47th and Ashland, across the street from Dollar Tree. Please lock all accounts that has to do with my card. I'm tired of them stealing from my family leaving us to have to fin for food, clothing, shoes, and money.

• Updated by Sonja Jeneen Pritchett · Sep 07, 2017

Please stop all payout funds on my accounts there are 3 under my name and social. They are now paying off your employees. I called yesterday, they placed me on hold for over 2hours and I steal didn't speak to any1 from accounts.

Comerica 12 groesbeckrude teller

DONT go to this location for banking Cecilia i think her name is with short dark hair is the rudest most unprofessoional teller i ever met, she should not be a teller because she doesnt know how to be nice to people, she doesnt say hi, just a very rude person in general, i went in to open an account and was treated like she didnt want me there and was very rude with an attitude that was uncalled for. I walked out and would never go to a comerica ever again, a very mean unhappy person i guess and hopefully they close that location if that is the kind of tellers they have there. I walked out of there feeling like i did something wrong and was just trying to open an account.

Comerica — direct express government card

I had a Direct Express Card that I received my monthly Social Security Benefits on. Comerica Bank manage...

Comerica Bank — customer service

I am in a dispute with California regarding an vehicle they claimed was located and driven in their state...

Comerica Bank — my money

This bank should be fined, closed and made to pay all the middle income people who have been cheated, stole...

Comerica Bankdeposit not credited and overdraft fees charged

On October 3 my monthly direct deposit to my account from my social security was made. I made a funds transfer to make a credit card payment on October 3 and I was charged $25 because I was told that the funds were not available.
              When I checked my account activity it shows that the balance at the time of the transfer was $686 which is the correct amount in my account after my social security direct deposit was credited.

Comerica Bank — not recording cash deposits

Twice now in the last 2 months major deposits into Comerica Bank have 'not been scanned' after we...

Comerica Bankfees are outrageous

My husband went into the lobby to ask about the $42 fee on our account. They said we had an overdraft (which never shows on the account) and that we should change to a "no fee" account. Once again there is a $35 service fee on our account this month. So much for a no fee account. I counted the transactions on our account for the month and there were 46. There are so many banks that have free business checking for up to 200 transactions per month. Just don't even bother with this bank. They are greedy and incompetent!
                Now I have to go into the lobby and try to get the fee back that I was not supposed to be charged. Just not worth the time and aggravation. Stay away!!!

Comerica Bank / Direct Expressmissing funds

on my Debit card January second i was to make a purchase when i went to pay my debt card was minuse $12.99 for what i do not no it was just taken i would like to locate the source