Foreign Operations Remittance Deptt, HSBC, London — lottery fraud
Hsbc bank london - yahoo! mail india
hsbc bank londonthursday, 2 october, 2008 4:01 am
from: "mrspaula barrett"
¡tengo nueva dirección de correo!
ahora puedes escribirme a:mrspaula. [protected]@yahoo.com.co
- i, am mrs. paula barrett, the manager foreign operation remittance
department of hsbc bank london of uk. this is to bring to your notice
that my office has taking over all the money transaction originated
from any part of african and europe countries as contract payment,
fund inheritance or lottery winning due to aquthorized/incapability
of financial institutions/security companies in releasing such huge
sum of money due to fraud, terrorist and money laundry activities
going onworld wide. the world bank group has mandated the hsbc bank
via my office to release funds to beneficiaries through tele banking
transfer, hence your name appears as one of the fund beneficiaries
whom their fund was successfully cleared recently from terrorist and
money laundry and your money will be released to you through
tele-banking that is the only way you would receive your money to
avoid paying excess charges. as regards to this arrangement, you are
advised to contactthe telex director mrs. elspeth schwenk through
her direct email; (mrs. [protected]@live.com) it to transfer your
fund into your bank account that you would provide. you are
therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, your
complete name and your mailing address, age/marital status and
occupation/position to mrs. elspeth schwenk for immediate release of
your thirty million dollars only (us$30, 000, 000.00). note that this
payment shall follow all due legal proceedings before it will be
released to your bank account. therefore be aware that your fund has
obtained all the clearance to be released to you.
More Foreign Operations Remittance Deptt, HSBC, London Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps