HSBC Bank USA — harassing calls!
I have 5 credit cards with hsbc (never again) I recently got hurt at work and need surgery. I have filed a claim with the disability section of the credit card company. I receive several calls daily regarding my late payments. I have told them on several occasions and even when I am being interrupted by the caller tried to tell them (although they don't listen) about the claim and that I am only making what work comp pays and that is less than 1/2 of what I make. so food and rent is my main priority right now. I have talked to several managers about what is going on and they state that they will put a note on their computer regarding that and that no further late fees will be assessed.
I am still receiving phone calls that ask for the money owed and I actually was able to send in some money and make at least the 1st month current. I am very pi*d off at this point and when they call I put them on hold stating that I am on the other line and just hit the mute button. I have a son overseas in iraq and the same info comes over the caller id when he calls, so I have to answer each phone call hoping that it is my son instead.
More HSBC Bank USA Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps