First National Bank [FNB] South Africa Logo

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa

Having problems with First National Bank [FNB] South Africa?

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa Customer Service Contacts

+27 875 759 404 (Telephone Banking)
+27 875 759 406 (Lost & Stolen Card)
+27 875 759 444 (Report Fraud)
+27 800 990 475 (Visa Global Customer Service)
+27 861 490 100 (ComprehensiveGlobal Travel Insurance)
+27 875 751 111 (Credit Cards)
+27 875 777 000 (Premier Banking)
+27 877 367 774 (Insurance: Life Cover)
+27 877 367 772 (Insurance: Funeral Plan)
+27 860 328 328 (Insurance Brokers)
+27 877 367 773 (Insurance: Law On Call)
+27 877 301 144 (Home Loans)
+27 877 301 111 (Loans: One Account)
+27 877 305 596 (Loan Queries)
+27 861 404 040 (Loan Applications)
+27 875 750 000 (Online Banking)
+27 873 204 321 (Saving & Investments)
+27 877 367 270 (Smart Device)
+27 875 750 147 (FNB Connect)
+27 875 754 727 (Private Banking)
+27 877 306 000 (Private Wealth)
+27 875 750 362 (Banking App)
+27 875 759 405 (Cellphone Banking)
FNB Bankcity Simmonds Street, Gauteng 2001
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First National Bank [FNB] South Africa Customer Service. Initial First National Bank [FNB] South Africa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First National Bank [FNB] South Africa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First National Bank [FNB] South Africa. Discuss the issues you have had with First National Bank [FNB] South Africa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

First National Bank [FNB] South AfricaFraud

How do you handle fraud situations? One of your costumer commited fraud and is getting away with it!!! I am a victim of fraud. One south african man has all of my money. I came across a website that claims he can do magic. I believed him. Come to find out he is a scam. He blocked me from communicating with him. And I lost a lot of money. Which I am supposed to get back. Please help me figure out this problem. I am financially hurting.

Nov 16, 2020

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — Business banking

I am absolutely appalled by the service that I received from FNB in trying to open up a Business Account for...

First National Bank [FNB] South AfricaI have a complaint against your bank and against a person that has an account with you

hi my name is heather I want to get a hold of the bank manger or top person who runs the bank bank manger or owner I got scammed and con and ripe off pray and extorted money out of me took me for my money for his own gain he has an account with this bank I have been wiring him money a lot of money I paid for something I didnt get I want this fixed and resolved I want my money back I sent a lot of money to his account hes been scamming me and ripping me off for money and using his account to do it I want action he con me pray on me hes been taking me for my money and using the bank to do it I want my money back he needs to pay for what hes done I need your help

Mars15 Nov 22, 2020

Did you ever get your money back? Did anyone help you?

First National Bank [FNB] South AfricaEasy zero account - hard hold

Hard hold was placed on my account after sars paid my refund into the account. That was on 25/07/2020. Untill now I cannot get my salary etc because they froze my account. My sars money has not gone back to sars and now fnb tells me that my easy zero account does not accept sars refunds but yet I phoned twice and confirmed that the account indeed can after speaking to fnb easy desk and fnb mybranch
      I keep getting the run around with no straight answers as to why my account was frozen in the first place.

Jul 21, 2020

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — 32 day notice account & tax unit

FNB has frozen my investments accounts due to needing a Botswana VAT number (as I am a resident of Botswana...

Jan 25, 2020

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — [protected] - home loan

Forgive me for not being able to this far back now. I took our a home loan through FNB in approximately...

First National Bank [FNB] South Africainternal fraud case not resolved after 3 years

More than 3 years ago (2016), my husband transferred funds (EFT from FNB) to my account.

The money was taken from his account, but never appeared in mine.

FNB stated that there was a case of internal fraud, and were busy investigating it. We were supposed to get refunded after the enquiry.

It is now 2020, and nothing has been resolved.
        Even the banking ombudsman are not able to help us get the money back.

We are desperate as no one seems to be able to help.

Jan 10, 2020

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — fraudulent activity using my card

I am definitely leaving FNB after this. I have never been so irritated with any bank ever. It seems the...

First National Bank [FNB] South Africatoo many to mention

Actually i will provide as little information as possible, simply because im not in the mood to type out a long sad story, ill see how i feel tomorrow or next week or next month. For now let me just share some of the emotions the people working for FNB made me feel in this past 2 months...
          Degraded
          Ignored
          Inferior
          Opressed
          Invisible

Basically every emotion you can feel when someone treats you like a piece of [censored] and to that add all other emotions when that someone works for the award winning bank.
          And then think about all the great things FNB claims to be only they forget to mention the greatest benifit THE NON EXISTING CUSTOMER CARE THAT THEY COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT

Jan 02, 2020

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — soweto

The Protea Glen branch manager, Jermina Vilakazi acted so unprofessional by degrading and dehumanizing a...

First National Bank [FNB] South Africabusiness banking

Worst bank to deal with ever. The bank removed access to our accounts due to a query on CIPC status. A few years ago we indicated the company business name had changed and the bank assured us all had been updated. Now they simply just say sort out with CIPC which is closed over the festive season and I responded indicating to them that what they were requesting was not possible. Their client centre not a branch was able to assist and the simply don't respond to the email address I was advised to contact. Now they have our company funds and are putting our business in financial ruin as we cannot access the funds to pay our creditors.

Dec 18, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — poor service and no connection with the client - arrogance

I deposited a huge amount into my bond account two years ago, our financial situation required that we acce...

First National Bank [FNB] South Africapersonal loan

I have loan of 49000 with Fnb.. My first installment started last month 25 November 2019 it was paid successfully .. But now they Tryd to debit again on the 13 of December 2019they found nothing . they debited again.. Yesterday and it says its for the 17 of December 2019 like what is that?

Can you please explain nonsense FNB coz thats not the agreement we had😠.
              Can please have my money back

Dec 13, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — fnb fusion account

On 9 december at just after 00h00 a company known as vivatick debited +/- r14000.00 on my wife's fusion...

Dec 03, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — information not being provided

ACCOUNT - [protected] I have been trying since 19 November to find out why I stopped receiving InContacts on...

Nov 26, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — release of surety

Good Afternoon At the beginning of 2016 I, Janet Leverington (Business Keyframe Media), stood surety for a...

Nov 07, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — paid up letter for cheque account

The last 2 days I have been on the phone trying to get a bloody paid-up letter for an account that was handed...

Nov 03, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — ebucks rewards

Good day, I don't like to complain on public groups, however, I feel I need to share what happened to me and...

First National Bank [FNB] South Africafraud I was scammed

My name is Kingsley muntemba and am from Zambia I bought a computer box from kings auto spares (PTY)LTD in south africa address othobothini area, jozini, jozini, kwa-zulu, natal, 3936, south Africa tel:(+[protected] I paid R2755 at first were R500 was shipment fee via TT FNB to one Mr Samuel Solomon bank details

Kings auto spares (PTY) LTD
                account no:[protected]
                Branch code: 250655
                Swift code: FIRNZAjj896
                Amount: 2755 rands
                Reference: INV 69860

After Paying I was told to pay another amount of R1250 as insurance to NJM logistics a company they claim is a transport company but was paid through kings auto spares again via TT MY account details are

Kingsley muntemba
                Account no: [protected]
                Kabwe branch
                Zambia

Up to know his not responding so help me to retive that money inclusive the 68 USD I SPENT AS TT FEES PLEASE HELP ME MY CELL IS +26 [protected]

fraud I was scammed

Oct 07, 2019

First National Bank [FNB] South Africa — investor funds on deposit

I have been contacted first by Mohamed Mansour complaining that he has been Exiled from Egypt and now living...