Hp Remote Services 866 - 4427039 MAscam

C

DO NOT CALL THESE ###!!! They take your credit card info and then POUND your card multiple times for fees they were NEVER authorized to charge even ONCE! When I called them about their bogus charges, they said they need 10 days to two weeks to due an internal investigation!!! No case # no info was given to me they just HUNG UP with me in mid sentence...this is a classic CC SLAM scam used buy long distance carriers back in the day when these scummy sales people would call and switch your service to their company without authorization...I knew better than to buy any HP product because of their terrible performance (printers)...but don't call their Service Dept. YOU WILL BE CHARGE FOR WORK YOU DON'T AUTHORIZE ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE STILL UNDER WARRANTY!! These are the types of incidents that have so many people vilifying all BUSINESSES in our country...so it's important we single out and then steer clear of those Corp./Businesses that are truly unprofessional and unworthy of consumer support...HP is one of them! To the little HP punk who thinks he made a nice commission off me...I hope our call was truly recorded...because you should be out of a job!

scam

• Au
    Auntiemop Nov 05, 2013

I also was and am a victim and they keep trying to withdraw from my credit card even though they couldn't fix my laptop and I no longer have it. My credit card company is working with me to handle this and they call their actions FRAUD since they keep trying to get their money by using different names other than HP remote services. BUYER BEWARE

• Ro
    Rose Haynes May 19, 2013

I also paid for hp-remote-services-[protected]-ma, & they fixed nothing. It was my understanding that I was buying an HP extended warranty. Was I ripped off?