Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

Complaints & Reviews

Honda Activa — self start and starting problem

I took h0nda activa in last week of feb from pune, dealer b.U. Bhandari camp pune. Since starting I wa...

accura of americarefusal to do recall service

I was notified of 2 recalls relating to my Acura TL 2004. There are no Acura dealers in Wichita Falls. The nearest is about 125 miles away in Fort Worth. I asked Acura via the phone number provider, permission to have a local Honda dealer to fix the recall.After waiting 1 week they turned me down. The problem is that, no Acura dealer in the Fort Worth or Dallas area will fix the problem on Saturdays. I will have to take a day off from work and I was not assured of a free loaner while the car is in the shop.
So I am now considering selling the car and buy a Lexus or even a Hyundai since the Hyundai has got good ratings and warranty.

Honda Activaself start problem

Dear sir,
    This is to bring to your kind notice that for my activa, I had purchased an exide battery on 12th aug 08 the battery was alright for initial 3-4 months but then the self start problem started to occur in activa. We got the battery checked from the retailer to trace the fault. The battery was declared to be without any fault by the exide office. The battery worked properly for another one and a half month after being charged by the company.
    When the same problem persisted then we approached ess ell motors (your distributor in dehradun). They checked the battery and told that both the charger and the battery are at fault and both needed to be changed. Thereby we bought a new charger from ess ell motors.[ess ell invoice no 09iw00537 dated 18-04-09]. As battery was under the warranty period, we gave it to exide. The battery was again checked and was certified to be ok.
    Again the same problem regarding the self start in activa started. We approached ess ell motors for inspection of problem. They told that there is a carbon on contacts and cleaned it. After that it worked ok for a few days and then the problem started again. And again on contacting ess ell, the activa was serviced and a certificate was given ensuring that the vehicle is not at fault.[invoice no 09iw07156 dated 16-07-09]
    After a few days of servicing the same problem persists even today. Now I am not willing to approach exide retailer as we are afraid that by this time battery might have got damaged due to non removal of fault. Further, if we replace a new battery, due to negligence on your distributor, the new one may also run out of power.
    I would be very grateful to you if could kindly look in this matter.

Monica mittal
    84, shakti-vihar, majra
    Dehradun
    Phone [protected]

• 12
        12342332134 Sep 21, 2010

nothign will happen in mader chod India mai .. chutiya country chutiya log

ANKIT 00 Mar 02, 2011

Dear Sir,
        This is to bring to your kind notice that i have purchased HONDA ACTIVA, on 4/11/2010 but AM NOT AT ALL SATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE The battery was alright for initial 2 months but then the self start problem started to occur in ACTIVA .i got mine second service done at 428 kilometers but the scooter havent reached more than 650 kiolmeters and there is again a problem in the SELF-START...i told the service centre people abuot the SELF-START BUT THERE WAs A POOOOOR SERVICE...THE SAME PROBLEM IS BEEN FACED BY MY 2 ACTIVAS WHICH AM NOT AT ALL HAPPYYYY...INITALLY PURCHASED ACTIVASSSSS NOOOO...ARE DOWNN
        CH.NO---ME4JC449KA8090494
        E.NO-----JC44E0967035
        I HOPE MY PROBLEM GET SOLVED...

• Im
        imtiyaz amedmiya kara Aug 09, 2011

please sand your email address i will sand my complain on your email address

maulik_11 Aug 29, 2011

engin no or chachis no in find adiller.

• Bh
        Bhavik Gor Jun 21, 2014

Dear Sir,
        I have bought new Honda Activa HET model in April 2014. Since then I am facing the issue with the self start. My first free service was completed last month. During that service I have lodge the complaint about the self start. At that time service person told that he will recharge the battery and this problem will be solved. But from next day again I am facing the same issue.I always start my scooter by kick first time in the morning as suggested by Honda. It is not possible to switch off the engine during traffic or long signals.Please help me out to solve this issue. May be some consumer portal or proper channels to tackle this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
        Bhavik Gor

Hero Honda - Passion Plusbad quality accidenatl repair

Hi
      I am pyare lal sharma. I purchased hero honda passion plus on 18th may-08 from auto needs (i) pvt. Ltd
      Address: e-1/4 pandav nagar new delhi-110092.
      I had a very bad experience with the authorized service centre (apex automobiles) of auto need.
      For atleast 4 months there was no service centre after I purchased the motorcycle. Auto need explains that they are soon going to have new service centre. At last service centre opened but only to miss guide the customers. No water to wash the vehicle and no one there to listen to customer complained. I have submitted complaints two times in the complaint box but did not receive any call from any where.
      Unfortunately my bike met an accident 30/06/09. The accident was minor and front area of my bike get damaged. I approached to apex service on the same day but it was closed due to weekly off. 0n 1st of july I reached service centre at 8.30 am and I spend whole day and have to take a leave from office. For first three hours there was no one to handle accident case, then one person mr. Amit sharma was assigned to handle the case. Mr. Amit sharma the superviser, he did not even know that what are the parts damaged and how to make a report for insurance approval.

At last he makes a details and ask me to contact mr. Gurdarshan (the hero of that service centre) who works for insurance people more than for a customer satisfaction. He told me that I have to come to service centre again and then he will verify my complaint. On 3rd of july mr, gurdarshan told me that my bike will get repaired after 10th of july as they have no spare parts and hero honda will not supply them directly spare parts as they are not authorized for that. I agreed ok please handover me bike on 11th or max on 12th. On 12th I recalled mr. Gurdarshan and he give me the same reply, wait for three more days. Spares are not recieved. On 15th I called the gentle man again and he replied the same - we have no spare parts for your bike. Then I aksed him to connect me to some one senior at that service centre. Then I got in touch with mr. Shiv kumar (manager) he assured me that my bike will be ready by next day. When I approached shive kumar on 16th he said that machaninc is on leave and he will come by tomorrow and you again call me tomorrow to remind about your bike. I keep reminding the same to him. At last I got my bike on 18th july. There were so many parts which were charged for me but not mentioned in the report for insurance claim. I got a problem with bike handle as I reached home. I re approached the service centre on 19th and the same gentle man gurdarshan, he asked me to pay 450/- more as some parts need to add and they forgot it to add in insurance servey. I object to pay for that amount and asked him to repair as it was agency fault. But simply ask me to pay or take my bike back.

This kind of service if a customer receive from an authorized service center which is iso9002, I don't think that hero honda needs to be proud.

Hero Honda Cbzworst service+zero performnce

This is One of the worst part of Hero Honda. Toget in to details this is Incident in ACE Motors, Krishna Nagar, Hyd.

Day1: As I entered in to cometobike servicing zone in hero honds, I was looking for someone who can assist me, Unfortunatly I di'nt find any one, I ask few of the mechanics whowere there but I thye had no answer

Day2 : Came to showroom luckly I got some one to answer me, but he said to any bike repair related issue you need to speak to manager, so he asked me come the next day early morning, So I left agian disappointment

Day3 : Its 9Am iam at the servicing center I got to meet the manager, I felt as if meeting manager will fix my issue. I explained him that during the last serving there was some problem with clutch plates and had been changed at your servicing center and its not even month Again the Clutch plates got Damanged, He said come nextday so that we can ask the mechanic to check. I again a huge disapointment, And that, I lost the trust in "HERO HONDA", I felt what was the reason I purchased hero honda bike for this kinda poor performance of the bike as well as the serving crew in center. Itwas damm frustrating. I left serviceing center leaving the TRUST there itself saying lets seethe next day. (NEXt day asked me meet at afternoon)

Day4 : eneterd the station hoping some one would be able to help even then, I got te answer manager was not in the office, I tried to talk to floor supervisor, No use of it, Finally MD of ACE motors even then no help to bother a customer, (*do you thikn every one is busy, YES they are busy Watching TV in customer rest room *)... WORST WORST WORST experience. I asked for a escaltion point no one to gimme to numbers, I asked few people in the showroom and finally got some some which is useless, (even I call no one attends the call). They asked to visit the servicing center on DAY 5..

If possible take this issue to the person who can really take some action on this. OR advice me what can be done...

For any conformation you can mail me army. [protected]@gmail.com

• Vi
            vinod5bhut Nov 14, 2009

I have a hero honda cbz motorbike, i had purchased from JMG Automobiles, Cuttack, orissa. iIn my bike the front wheel is getting very very tight jam but the JMG Service Station is unable to repair it.

Hero Honda, Glamournegligance in under warranty spares

I have bought one New Hero Honda Motorcycle of Glamour Model. After a few days I observed that the vehicle is one of the defective one which company sold to me. As there are so many problems occured like ignition lock not operating properly. Then the bike is making extra sound/noise from engine. Then the bike makes air pollution by black emission. All such problems were brought to the notice to the Authorised Dealer but did not work. Please replace the necessary spare and cooperate.

• Yessingh Jul 30, 2010

I have a Hero Honda Glamour Bike, My bike Chechis Four time replaced, due chechis Craack, Many time inform to dealer & Company Engineers please checked the reason why chechis cracked with in the month,
              I am a businessman I have me more time and no more money for always replacing chechis,
              In replacement of chechis Dealer taken 25 days and Abouve Rs. 3000/-

I have send the mail to Managers of Hero Honda but He have take any Action.

Hillside Hondalack of professionalism

I was interested in purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and contacted Hillside Honda. I was told by Christian that there were several vehicles at the dealership within my price range and told to meet with Frank Caputo that evening. When I arrived, Frank told me there was one car available but that it wasn't at the dealership yet. Told me to call back the next day. When I did, he said it was listed but still didn't have a price. He said he would get back to me with the info. I've left several messages and texted him in the last week, and he hasn't responded. Very irresponsible and unprofessional treatment, as well as a waste of my time. Don't waste yours.

• Dr
                Dr.Ihab Jul 09, 2010

What an absolute costumer service nightmare, a thug which suppose to be the manager try to yell and scream at costumers if they do not accept his ridicules prices .
                We almost got into a fight, very horrible dealership The worst ….

Antrim Way Honda — rip off artisits

Take your car there for an oil change, service or a check-up and you need to listen carefully because they...

Honda Canada Foundation (Hcf)beware!

From: Mrs.Elizabeth Mason <mrs.[protected]@gmail.com>
              Subject: CONTACT ECOWAS IMMEDIATELY.
              400-163 Hastings Street W.
              Vancouver, BC V6B 1H5
              Canada.

Donation pin number [protected]
              Qualification number: (HCF-57-10747, R-456-76)

Concern,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in this universal programmed. To celebrate the 28th anniversary program, Honda Canada Foundation (HCF) in conjunction with the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Organization (UNO) and the European Union (EU) gave out a yearly donation of US$2, 550, 000.00 These specific Donations/Grants was awarded to 100 lucky international recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. At least 15% of the awarded funds should be used by you to develop a part of your environment. This is a yearly program, which is a measure of universal development strategy.

Note that your country is not the only country that is benefiting from this donation. Beneficiaries was chosen from countries from all continents. The idea of this donation is that within ten years from now, there will be notable richness among many unusual people around the world. This will give many people the opportunity to get their lives to a stage where they had always wanted.

Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again. Take time and thought in spending the donation wisely on something that will last you a long time. Recipients are only eligible to be awarded this donation once.

You should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of this year's lucky donation recipient. You have been selected amongst the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$2, 550, 000.00 as donations aid from the Honda Canada Foundation (HCF), ECOWAS, EU and the UN in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. Your email address was selected randomly from over 100, 000 internet websites or a shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from.

I have forwarded the produced data, to the head office of the Honda Canada Foundation (HCF) and the ECOWAS head office (Organization assigned to handle your payment) in NIGERIA .

Honda Canada Foundation (HCF) has discovered a huge number of double claims due to beneficiaries informing close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties about their donations. As a result of this, this close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties try to claim the prize on behalf of the real recipients. Honda Canada Foundation (HCF) has lost millions of dollars to this fraudulent people, and have reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Honda Canada Foundation (HCF), will result to the cancellation of that particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the donation. So you are hereby advised once more to keep your information strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered.

Included in this letter is your donation pin number to be used when claiming your donation. Your donation pin number is "[protected]". This number should be kept strictly confidential by you, as you will use it in receiving your donation.

You are to immediately contact the Payout Organization (ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE ABUJA, NIGERIA) for claim of your donation. Please do contact the following account officer whose details are given below :

CONTACT INFORMATION
              Name: Alhaji. Musa Kadiri
              E-mail:alhaji.[protected]@yahoo.no
              Tel:+[protected]

Do note that on contact with Alhaji. Musa Kadiri, you are to provide him with your
              Full Name:
              Phone Number:
              Donation pin number as stated above.[protected]
              Residential address:

This will enable the HEAD office of the Ecowas to verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them.

Please contact immediately. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Signed Mrs.Elizabeth Mason
              Honda Canada Foundation (HCF).

Copyright [protected] © Honda Canada Foundation Inc.
              All rights reserved.

Honda Accord 2007not honoring basic warranty

My Husband's 2007 Honda Accord with 13, 000 miles failed to start one morning. We jump started the car and to no avail would it start. We then proceeded to have it towed to our dealer Honda City repair shop in Levittown, NY.
                The repair shop investigated the problem and said that it was the starter and the repair guy stated he had never seen a car with so little miles have a problem with the starter, but that they would order one and it would be deliverd overnight and the next morning the starter would be replaced and that we would have our car back all under the powertrain warranty provided on all new vehicles purchased. (we also have and extended warranty we had purchased). The next day the repair shop called that afternoon and said the engine had seized when they were putting in the starter and that the pre-determined that it was our fault due to "faulty maintenance" on our part and accused up of never getting an oil change b/c we did not bring the car to Honda but to our trusted mechanic. We asked how if this would be covered and implied more than likely not and to be expecting a huge bill for the repairs. We also asked for a rental car per out Honda Care extended warranty and they refused to honor it b/c they said the damage was our fault even after we supplied proof of oil changes. To make a long story short I had to call Honda corporate and file a complaint with them and only then did I get some satisfaction from this shady dealer. In the end the came forward and said it was just a problem with the starter and repaired it under the basic warranty. They were definitely try to pull one over on us. Very poor customer service at this dealer and we were really mis-treated as loyal Honda customer at this dealer.

Honda of Clearlakeunprofessional business!!!

My first intention was to put in a request into Ellington Field
                  to have your company put off-limits for service members in the Houston
                  and surrounding areas. But, I have decided to give your employee an
                  opportunity to apologize for his lack of professionalism first. I should
                  get no less than a formal apology from your employee. This is the worst,
                  I have ever been disrespected in my life. I do not know what kind of
                  customers Mr. Frank Kelske has dealt with in the past. But, I am not any
                  customer that is going to tolerate such immaturity issues and such foul
                  language toward customers when a sale goes wrong. If, he can do it to
                  me. He is capable of doing this to any customer that comes into your
                  business. He is lucky, I am a Christian man and that I am turning the
                  other cheek. I have served this country proudly in the United States
                  Army for 21 years protecting our people and this great nation. I have to
                  much going for myself and will not lower my standards to such a person.

Yesterday, your employee Frank Kelske on a phone conversation.
                  > Mr. Kelske called me a ### and told me that my brother-in-law
                  > [censor]ed up on his sale. He did entirely to much work in helping us.
                  > And, we do not need to come back to his dealership. His aggrevation
                  > came from me requesting my $100 back on the initial insurance payment.
                  > Which we did not receive a receipt showing the deposit. Only a paper
                  > stating the car was insured to go off your lot.
                  > I was at your used car department on the 30th helping my
                  > brother-in-law on purchasing a used vehicle.
                  > Supposedly, he had a pre-approval and did not need a co-
                  > signature prior to coming there.he picked out a car and Mr.
                  > Kelske did not even let us drive the vehicle. Orignially, Mr. Kelske
                  > stated; he was at a 18% interest by himself. He would get a lower
                  > interest rate if he added his mother onto the loan. This information
                  > was incorrect. Once in the finance office, the interest rate was
                  > showing 22%. Your finance officer realized their was going to be a
                  > problem. Your finance officer noticed that we were being mislead prior
                  > to coming into his office.
                  > When, I asked them to step out for a minute. So, I can discuss the
                  > situation and the sale with my brother in law. I needed to call his mother and
                  > address the high interest rate and if she wanted to continue with the
                  > loan. My mother-in-law was skeptical and did not want to sign the
                  > papers. Mr. Kelske was persistent on pushing the sale to a close. Not
                  > knowing what the final disposition would be with Jonathan's mother.
                  > Later that day my mother-in-law called the used car sales manager
                  > Dario.
                  > Dario stated; "no problem bring the car back in to our business." I
                  > talked with Dario yesterday prior to talking with Mr. Kelske on the
                  > phone. Dario did not see a problem with me getting the $100 back from
                  > Mr. Kelske for the insurance.
                  > Mr. Kelske was determined on keeping my insurance money. And, I am
                  > assuming the way it looks pocketing the money for his own benefit.
                  > Why else would he be so aggressive on keeping the money that was
                  > supposed to go toward his car insurance?

MAD-DENNIS Jan 08, 2010

THE SERVICE DEPT. AT THIS DEALERSHIP IS PROBABLY--NO IS THE WORST ---I HAVE EVER SEEN.THEY SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER.THE SERVICE MANAGER WILL NOT LISTEN OR DEAL WITH YOU AT ALL IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER!DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT THE EXPENSE OF FIXING IT YOURSEL[censored]

• Fr
                      Frank Kelske Feb 22, 2010

To whom it may concern:

This letter is my opportunity to sincerely apologize for the comments made to this customer. Unfortunately, due to circumstances surronding those events, those comments were made out of line and without regard to human descency. I'm truly sorry for any pain on heartache this may have inflicted on you or your family. In response to this situation, Honda of Clear Lake handled the situation with swift justice and class; ultimately dimissing me of my post. Please, disregard their direct involvement of my actions. This event cost me my job, therefore with the correct steps in place, I would like to ask a forgiving Christian soldier to please remove the complaint from on-line. Not for my sake, but for my Dad's. We share the same name and I have brought shame to his as well as mine. And for that too, I am truly sorry. Hopefully, this will be the first step in the healing process for all the parties involved.

God Bless,

Frank Kelske, Jr

• Ca
                      CarolRamirez Aug 18, 2012

I have never been so DISRESPECTED in my life! I've been in the market for a new car for the past few weeks and have been through nothing but headache after headache and run around after run around. Im a first time buyer donuts challenging anyways KIMBERLY HERNANDEZ contacted ME after I completed the required application process stating I had been PRE APPROVED for 20, 000. I was hesitant at first bc of all the hassle I'd been dealing with from other dealerships about "PRE approvals" . After speaking with Kimberly for well over 30 minutes she assured me that i would have to put NOTHING down and would NOT require a co-signer she even went at far as to say she already had the lender all i needed to do was come in find the car i wanted within that price range and sign the paperwork..Which was a bold face lie!! After hearing what she had to say I felt reassured that she was being honest and made the 45 minute drive to the dealership. She told me to ask for her when I got there. Well when we got there I asked for her and "she was in a meeting" so I told the sales guy I would wait well then I get a phone call from Kimberly saying "Lawrence" would help me he has been provided all my paperwork and so fourth.. Which was also a bold face LIE. Turns out there was NEVER a PRE approval she lied just to get me there. For them to attempt to make a sale. In the end they wanted me to put 3, 000 down or get a co signer I then asked them to bring Kim out there since she assured me this would NOT happen and of course Kim was gone for the day!!! So beware of this I've read ALOT of dealerships are now pulling this stunt with no remorse, they pray on people in need and it's sick!!

Honda Tewksburydealer

Today I went to Honda Tewksbury to shop around for the right car. I was astounded by the rudeness and insincerity of one of the sales representatives there. His first statement as I got in to test drive was, "I have little time for you because I have another customer." The test drive was unpleasant in the extreme because of his unprofessional comments. As we headed back to the dealer, I hit the brakes to avoid hitting a rabbit and he responded to me by saying, "Don't worry, it is only a wild rabbit." I'd hate to base the repututation of Honda based on this experience but this was ridiculous. I had to respond about his senseless comments throughout the test drive, his assumptions about me being "nervous", and his incompetence as a salesman.

• Am
                        aml7 Jul 01, 2009

If this is the Atamian Honda in Tewksbury then I had a similar experience. My wife and I went there to test drive an Odyssey one Sunday afternoon. We were greeted cordially at the door but as soon as we stated that we only came for a test drive and not to buy, the attitude of the sales person completely changed. He actually said to us the following:

-"Sundays are for sales."
                        -"You need to call in advance for a test drive."
                        -"I am a commissioned-based sales person."

My wife and I left the showroom immediately, but since we were there already we spent about 5 minutes looking at the Odysseys in the lot. The salesperson never made an attempt to smooth things over during that time.

Google "Atamian Honda" and check out the Google reviews. Most are negative. It wouldn't matter what kind of deal offered, I will never buy from them.

I called the Honda Complaint Department [protected] ) to report my experience.

Honda of Staten Islanddishonest

Please do not patronize Honda of Staten Island, they will rip your off, be nice to you in the beginning, and when you get your first car payment, bam...your screwed.

They are all dishonest crapp. Screwed me out of alot of money selling policies acting like they are free with the vehicle. They literaly robbed me, you have to go back to them to fix anything, and it's like talking to the wall, you get no where, the best defense is to spread the word that they are bad people and are out to get you.

Save your money, time and sanity, stay away from Honda of Staten Island.

• Le
                          leshi Aug 14, 2012

thats tru they stole $5, 000 2008

• Ri
                          ripartists Jun 03, 2016

made an egreement to lease a 2012 crv plus trade in my 2009 toyota a few months early. after shaking the managers hand and sales persons hand for a deal which was 289.00 a month for 36 months plus 12, 000 miles a year i had to wait 3 weeks for them to find the color i wanted, now its a new month and the deal we shook hands on was no good, it was last months deal. the new deal was 315 a month for 39 months and and 10, 000 miles a year. i argued with them that we shook hands and i had a signed agreement, they said that was last months deal and was no longer valid. ripoff, if my wife didnt love the car, i would have walked out on the spot and laughed in their lying faces. save your self time and not getting upset. dont go to HONDA OF STATEN ISLAND. I Swore I would never buy from them again or buy a honda product. stay away, big ripoffs..

Honda Usjbad service, bad attitude

Series of bad encounters with Honda USJ:-
                        1. When I purchased a Honda CRV in 2008, the sales person recommended that I purchase the add-ons from external suppliers via her because Honda is selling at a much more expensive prices. She did this in the Honda showroom itself. How unprofessional. She did not bother to run through the checklist when she delivered the car e.g. verify the engine number, show how the functions work, etc.

2. The service manager was not service-oriented and arrogant when dealing with complaints with regard to the service provided.

3. I tried calling to make an appointment for 2 straight days for 15 times before someone picked up the phone. Talk about "your call is important to us..."!!

I used to own a Toyota and Honda is no way close to Toyota in terms of professionalism, service and quality.

Do not buy Honda...it's not worth the price you pay for

• Ba
                            Bad Horsie Oct 16, 2009

My wife purchased an Odyssey from Gillman Honda in San Antonio Texas. Not too long after the purchase I took it to the dealership due to the sliding door on the drivers door not closing properly. The problem happens most often in our drive which has a good slope to it. Of course it did not happen when I got to the dealership. I was not greeted at the drive and had to wait for a service writer to finish what ever he was doing to assist me. He looked at the door and said it probably needed lube and got a can of some spray lube. After he finished he sent me on my way. No ticket was ever opened. Problem still exists.

Wife's mother attempted to take car in yesterday. Same deal with service writers. They are busy with some paperwork or something. This time they will not get up off their lazy ### to go outside and look at the door. Had her go out and operate the door which worked ok at that time. They said there was no problem and again never wrote up a ticket.

Last night even in manual mode and on flat ground we had the problem numerous times. Do Honda know there is a problem and attempting to hide it or is their service dept that bad?

• Al
                            alpina Aug 03, 2011

These scammers tried to get me to clean my injectors and clean the throttle body at 40kms service!!! Even Ferraris and Lambos does not require these done at that mileage. When questioned further they tried to say that it is not a requirement by Honda. The car was running fine and had no issues with the engine so I told the to F..k off.
                            I wonder if Honda Malaysia sanctioned this type of scams by their dealers, maybe someone there is getting a kickback to turn a blind eye.

Hondagas tank

Hello everyone my name is nate.
                          The reason I am posting this complaint is due to my honda vtx 1800 has been in the shop for almost six weeks.
                          Well let's start with the reason the bike is in the shop. Will leaving a military base I made a bad desicion to ride over some faulty equipment in the road which caused me to drop the bike. I was ok, but the bike looked like crap and the base police gave me a ticket lol. Well I took the bike to a shop my insurance guy recommended to me and they said it would take around two weeks give or take a day. Well it's been five weeks and all the dealer can tell me is the tank is on back order and it is up to honda. The dealership is not the ones at fault and I should call honda myself. (at what point should the customer call the people that the dealer should be talking to? I guess now!!!) so I called the number provided by the dealer and they told me it would take somewhere around two to three bussiness days to find out anything about my bike. For crying out loud it is a gas tank got dang it!!! I spend fifty dollars a week to drive my truck to work and seven dollars to ride my bike and now my wife has started to nag me about why I needed a bike in the first place. This is so stressfull and I don't know where to turn if you have any ideas e-mail me [protected]@yahoo.com

Asheboro Honda — abusive service manager

Deceptive honda dealer practices to void car warranty and make you pay for service - I have a 2007 honda fit...

Honda — honda

Today I attempted to pay off my son's honda & was given the runaround by a customer service rep. She wouldn't...

Honda Civic — inferior paint used

Just a commentary on my newly purchased honda civic. Before a year of ownership I noticed patches of cracked...

Honda of Oakland — company let fraud salesman

I bought a car from this dealer, the car shoudl have 3 keys, (two master keys and one valet key) and the...

Honda Malaysia — very rude service advisor

I recently bring my car to the millennium auto & carriage sdn bhd to install the center seat belt. I'm very...