Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

Complaints & Reviews

Hero Honda Glamournot replacing guaranteed product

I have purchased a glamour hero honda bike in oct 2008, still in gurantee but facing problem in handle locking. Always after the rain I have to struggle with the handle lock for 4 to 5 days. On complaining with the service center they just put the oil but refuse to change the lock even it is in gurantee.
Bike no :- dl5sy5184
Owner name ankit jain

• Hr
      H.RAHIM Nov 20, 2010

I CANT GET MY SPARE FOR MY HERO HONDA GLAMOUR FI, THE PART NAME IS AXIL WASHER, WHEN I CONTACT MY SERVICE PROVIDER TEY TOLD THAT THEY DONT GET THAT PART, THIS PROBLEM ARISE FROM THE FIRST DAY, I AM FROM KERALA(TRIVANDRAM) MY SERVICE PROVIDER CHERAN AUTOMOBILES, THEIR SERVISE IS SO POOR, PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBE
      BIKE NO- KL 01 AW 8765
      OWNER NAME- H.RAHIM

Hidy Hondaawful service

Service lady Sherri told me I needed all kinds of stuff done to my car in early January when it got to 106000 miles. I paid over $1300 for that work. In late February I got a recall letter from Honda and took it into another Honda dealer near my work. They found out that half the stuff Hidy charged me for was not even done. My spark plugs- brake fluid- transmission oil-generator belt- and filters were not even replaced! Even the front brakes they charged me for were not replaced! The Honda dealer I took it in to showed me my car and went over my Hidy Honda bill to show me where I had gotten ripped off. On my Hidy receipt it said to call a Chris Noland if I was unhappy. Even though I was mad, I calmly called him but he got outright nasty to me. When I told him about my car he got mad and started yelling at me on the phone. I figured they owed me about $500 for stuff they did not do and was offered only $100 as a refund. He said the other dealer was telling me lies to get my business. When I told him I saw everything he hung up on me. I called back and he and hung up the second he knew it was me. Nice customer service.huh?

I called back again asking to talk to Mr. Hidy and some guy with a weird voice answered. He did not sound like the same Mr. Hidy on TV and said his name was Joe. This guy treated me the same way Chris Noland did and hung up on me after threatening me. Its like birds of a feather do flock together! After spending all that money thinking I was getting such great service from Hidy Honda and then finding out that they ripped me off I want to warn as many people as possible. It turns out that the Joe guy who hung up on me is a lawyer. He is actually Joe Hidy of Hidy Honda and a pretty sleazy operator. After having to spend more money at the other Honda dealer paying for stuff that I already had paid Hidy to do there is no more money left to hire a lawyer to sue them. Besides I was told it would cost many thousands of dollars to go after the Hidy people and I simply cannot afford it.

Be warned that you cannot afford to take your car to Hidy Honda. The work is shoddy and they charge for stuff they do not replace. They even threaten you when you catch them ripping you off. If you still want to have your car fixed at Hidy Honda have another place look at your car before and after they work on it!

BEWARE OF HIDY HONDA SERVICE!

• Si
        Signalsuper Sep 12, 2009

magic-fund.com has scam me, i have paid $20 as investment, and, when i asked for a withdrawal of profit earn, its almost a month now, nothing has happen. This is day-light robbery by Magic-fund.com, people be aware, keep away from magic-fund because they are not paying at all after their normal 12 working hours as stipulated under their terms and conditions.

An angry victim of magic-fund.com

joeyc85 Oct 02, 2010

we bought a new 08 honda oddesy.. the car is good but the plastic is cheap and cracked on the inside. we took it too hidy and they said it was covered under the warrenty...BUT then we were accused of creating the crack ourselves with a screwdriver so therefore it was not covered by the warrenty. we called honda usa and they fixed the problem, hidy needs new customer reps

• So
        sonyua161074 Oct 31, 2013

Hidy Honda did the same thing to my mom. They charged her 1500.00 for cylinder work.. My mom took it back & said it was doing the same thing. The changed 1 spark plug. We started to investoigate Hidy & found out they do this type of thing all the time. The damage they caused to my mom's car was $4608.76 to fix. I had it done at another dealership. I contacted the Honda Corp. They told Hidy to contact me several times & Hidy would not respond. I have tried to contact them multiple times.call, go down to the business & email they will not respond. Even the Honda Corp said it was the same repair.. that Hidy was supposed to have done correct the first time.. I would submit a complaint to Honda. If they get enough complaints they will take notice of the problem. I am also thinking of trying to get a class action suit againt them. Let me know if you are interested.

Honda Activaengine blast

I have purchased Honda Activa in Apr2007, now on Aug2009 found one day while traveling suddenly the rear wheel of the vehicle was removed and we fell down, we are two and both were unconscious for half an hour, thanks to the 108 for the immediate help. When investigated found that the engine of the vehicle was blast and turned into piceses and the condition of the rear wheel was removed because of the blast took place in the engine and the wheel was out along withthe internal gear part and the v-belt.
      this is not because of any accident between two vehicles or dash to any object. this was happened on empty plain road, so what it is surprised... and serious..
      The engine and the condition of the vehicle is to bad to repair/recover.
      Request you all to check the vecile before booking it or use.
      May the honda activa have the problem or what exactly is under investigation.
      The photograph and other proofs will be submited to the company and wait fo rthe reply.

• Ab
          abhilashm Sep 25, 2010

Dear Sir / madam,

I've booked one Honda Activa deluxe white colour at Purackal Honda dealer in Kottayam, Kerala on 15/07/2010.my booking no. is B-1-10083 in name of Pramod. Till date i haven't received the bike and alwasys i've been given reason that the colour is still not available and is yet to come...Its more that 2 months now and i need the bike very urgently.
          Request you to kindly take necessary action and oblige.

Regards,

Pramod

Hero Honda / Super - Splendor Bikeregarding the faliure of engine

Respected sir,
        Your company is very famous so its product is sell world-wide. I had also bought a hero-honda super splendor bike on 2/MAY/2009. I had found some problem after 10-15 days. The rear shock absorber, chain cover created noise & pass light switch hadn't work. The engine got hot very quickly or just about in 2-5 km. I had complaint in the show room i.e in SHRI-RAM MOTORS but it was unusual.
        Kindly take some major action as-soon-as possible...
        Engine no. ja05ea99c02547 & Chess no. mblja05ee99c02864.
        thanking u
        your's faithfully
        SANJAY JAIN

Honda Accordproducets and service

The following is a complaint I've submitted to numerous entities including all interested Honda parties, the Better Business Bureau, Consumers Affairs and any organization that investigates existing lemon laws in the State of California.

On Saturday, September 5, 2009 I took my Honda Accord for a routine 12000 mile checkup. My service advisor was Oscar Scagliotti. After dropping off my Honda at approximately 10am I was called by him later in the afternoon to advise me that my left and right rear brakes were measuring 2mm. His professional recommendation was that they needed to be changed and it would cost me $169 to perform the brake replacement.

I advised Oscar I had purchased the Accord brand new in August 2008. I also reminded him it barely had $12000 miles on it. He argued with me that this was normal wear and tear and that it was reasonable to suggest the brakes would wear down so soon after purchase. I pleaded with him that this is not my understanding of Honda's long lasting reputation for quality products and service. I asked him if it was reasonable then to assume I would need to change my brakes every 12 months. He declined to directly answer my question but he didn't deny the logic in my question.

I told Oscar to not perform the brake job if it meant I would have to pay for it. I fully realize that normal 'wear and tear' is not covered by my lease contract. However, I don't feel its normal for your brakes to need replacement after only 1 year. I also want to emphasize I drive the car normally and as required never using any more brake than needed. I asked him to register my complaint with his superiors and told him I would be filing a complaint if the brake job was not performed without charge. I never heard back from Oscar and the brake job was not performed.

To conclude, I am fully registering my complaint with all parties listed at the top. My family has owned Honda's since the 1970's. We've owned Accords that have never necessitated a brake job so soon or any other major service. With this experience, I fully expect my family never to purchase any Honda products again or any Fladeboe product. In addition, I will tell all family and friends about my negative experience. I will take my dissatisfaction as far as I need to including local and national media, internet blogs and any other reasonable means to let other potential Honda consumers realize the low level of product and service.

This is not a threat just a consumers reaction to your product. I am asking for Honda to replace my brake and realize it is not unreasonable for me to expect products they sell to last for a long, reasonable period of time.

I welcome your feedback and comments. This best done by return email as I'm extremely busy during the weekdays to talk.
          By the way, I haven't even mentioned the horrible experience I had in buying this automobile. I had a conversation with the General Manager on the horrible experience back then and hopefully that is documented. Later, the alarm had issues and you had to correct that. I should have filed a formal complaint then but have decided you guys have disappointed enough.

Sincerely,

Peter Lombardi

Honda Unicorn Grand Prixpick up n lerk problem

to whomsover it may concern, this is been a long time my bike unicorn which was bought in nov'08 n now from last 3 months the bike is giving problem of bad pick up n also jerks while riding.I had picked up this vehicle from sai honda in mahim also solve this same problem last in august where the change the part called carburetor diapharm but again same problem has occur. kindly solve my problem..

Hero Honda Splendor+hero honda is making fool to customers

In september 2008 I have purchased my new hero honda splendor bike. From beginning I am suffering very poor service from rajdhani auto care. After each and every service performance of my bike reduced. Finally while servicing just after 9 month of purchase, tecnicians of rajdhani auto raipur told me that some parts of my bike are damaged and need to replace. They charged me 1000 rs for replacement. Can you belive just after 9 months parts of your bike may damaged. Hero honda group is popular but totally care less regarding such type of loot. Is that group also part of such loot...???

• Mo
                  mohit tyagi41 Feb 17, 2010

manufacturig defect...
                  I had purchesad herohonda sp+ from sahib automobile sahibabad, dated at [protected], the color from petrol tank is removing due corrosion or any reasons, ihad also infrom the consent showroom (sahib automobile) but its more than 45 days, since the date of second service, nothig is done, instead try to refuse(sahib automobile) bike_ hero honda splendor+, bike no_up14ax9499
                  hence i request you to help me to change (petrol tank)

mohit tyagi
                  701_taga sarai hapur(up)
                  phone_[protected]

Herohondano service

Dear sir,
                I had purchased your hero honda passion plus vehicle on 11.09.2008 in my name k. Srinivasan at erode dealer m/s. Sri senthil autos, 134-b, perundurai road, erode.11. While driving the vehicle I found wabbling (ie shake while driving) from the day one itself. When I complained about this to the dealer they told that this is due to the tyres and they also changed both the tyres. Though they changed the tyres the problem was not rectified. I am residing now at tirupur since my office is at tirupur. Here when I service my vehicle at t.K. T motors, palladam road, tirupur I specified the complaint. But they are not able to identify the problem. I made three services there. But they are not able to identify the problem they passed the time only. Then after this I went to city motors, tirupur. There they are not able to correct the problem though this problem was insisted. They again come to old story to change the tyre. So I request you to kindly correct the problem immediately and send the reply immediately since the warranty is going to end on 11.09.2009. I would like to correct the problem before warranty. I expect your immediate reply in this regards.

Thanking you,

Chassis no. Mblha 10rl8gh 66021
                Mobile no.[protected].

• Qa
                    qaym Aug 31, 2009

ya i agree with you my friend they have totally scam er in bike industries. I have also purchased hero Honda hunk bike from ARC Motors pvt Ltd Okhla Phase II new Delhi. they provide me a totally junk bike. I feel sound in disk brake from the first day when i buy this bike after 3 month the battery was full of waste and the provide me a latter that go there and they replace this no any positive response in my favor.

the bike is not well as their name. I think he misused the brand name of Hero Honda becoz people buy the as brand name of hero honda but he get poor quality in bikes
                    so i would like to request to all of that do' t buy a bike from Hero Honda Showroom. you have many option or bike brand to choose any favorite bike .

regards
                    [protected]@gmil.com

Herohondapoor service of splendor plus

I had bought slendor plus drum from oswal motors pvt ltd azad our delhi date 27-10-2008.
                  I have complited fifth free service from b.k. motors pvt ltd at azad pur delhi.
                  From 1st free servie{01-12-2008} I was complainted my bike handle lock set it is
                  Some time jam. my bike number is dl8san 7990. it's been over 2 months and I
                  Still having my bike handle lock jamed. it's been a very horrible experience
                  As I keep calling them every week and they always tend to extend the
                  Time without taking any initiative. I have not bought my bike for the
                  Service station. it not complit after second free service {02-02-2009} km 2784only I have geting missing problem in my bike
                  Your service station people change some relay. after that this is very bed
                  Exprience with me 04-02-09 my bike got missing and not start on the way
                  Of my office I am stuck no way to reach office on the time. again I reported the service station
                  At b.k. motors pvt ltd at azad pur. I don't mo your brand name how it work.
                  Again 06-02-09 I reported but your people told me your vehicle missing problem ok and lockset next service we will be replace.
                  Third free service {27-04-09} they told me part short we will be replace next week. after servcing my bike again
                  Missing problem. today I am complited fifth service of my bike but till date
                  I got problem's
                  1. vehicle stop no start.
                  2. handle lock set same problem from date of sale.

Today 28-08-2009 I am taking bill of my bike before some days accident my bike. but
                  Till date 1, 2 problem perisist in my vehicle. this is my feedback from my side till now. thanks

Thanks & regards

Gopi chand
                  Email: [protected]@rediff.com

Hi,

This is to inform you taht i had bought a splendor plus bike but i regularly facing some problem regarding starting problem, tunning problem & whenever bike is going on speed 50 kmph suddenly bike enginee stop. For the same i regularly get in touch with hero honda service dealer but they are not abale get done So would i request please do the needful ASAP.

Thans & Regards
                      Ajay
                      New Delhi

Barsa Mar 02, 2010

Your help is really appreciated.

Barsa Mar 02, 2010

In case any query please feel free to revert on my e-mail id.

• Km
                      k.mysoorareddy Feb 10, 2011

i iosed my bike

• Lo
                      Lompoc joe Feb 10, 2011

Bummer

• Dh
                      dharmendra gohil Nov 26, 2011

bubbling of steering above speed of 40 km. very low average. no satisfactory response from dealer.

• Ab
                      Abdul kadar khan pathan Dec 10, 2011

Dear Sir,
                      I am having Complanit for my NEW HUNK bike that i have given my bike battery . To herohonda bike Service centre. Its almost 20 days but they dont even reply me. what should i do and there is no kick in bike.

• RANJITH V Dec 14, 2011

dear sir
                      i will buy a karizma bike in the month April 2011, till date i will complaint the dealer rear wheel wobbling & engine abnormal sound but no responds for dealer side, after few days my bikes body graphics totally damaged . that time i return to shown the complaints to the dealer they will not responding that things what can i do for my bike . somany days my bike is give to the workshop but not rectified the problems
                      RANJITH V, [protected], [protected]

Hero Hondapoor service/over price

Sir,
                    I purchase a hero honda splendor plus, I regularly srvice it from authorize hero honda showroom, but the service quality is very poor they are charging more price & unnecessary service are providing for that we have to pay money, no one is listening to it.I think Big brands loosing there market share due to lack of quality servics.I am giving the address of the dealer/auth. service center: ESS AAY Agencies(I) Pvt. Ltd.747, Joshi Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi-05, pls give me the address of hero honda custer service so that I can file a complaint.
                    thanks/regards
                    ashok
                    delhi

asif qureshi Sep 17, 2009

sir
                        i have purched hero honda cbz xtrem from your authorize dealer metro automobiles vapi
                        i regulerly service my bike there, but the service quality is very poor they take 2 much time, they dont have enough treaned staff they alwas asking 4 exquises, no one is listenig 2 us.
                        the address of the dealer is
                        METRO AUTOMOBILES VAPI,
                        near national highway no.8 opp. fourtun gelexy hotel vapi, gujrat
                        asif qureshi

asimdixit Oct 29, 2009

i had purchased a hero honda cbz extreme last year but i m not suttisfy by ur services
                        byke

aism dixit

jain sons waleyan daddy Nov 17, 2009

jain sons samana distt patiala punjab wale b bahut harami hai

• Ju
                        julka ka baap Aug 02, 2011

ek behn ka loda promod julka bhi hai rajendra nagar sahibabad me. Behn ka loda bahut hi harami hai. Us se bike kabhi mat lena. Nayi bike ke parts badalkar sale karta hai madarchod

Herp Honda Passion Plusmileage

Hi

I am not getting a proper response from any hero honda showroom, so I am writting here.

Please consider my probles.
                      I had purchased a herohonda passion plus bike on 09-05-2008 at shreyas automobiles, domlur

By paying full cash. I had purchsed herohonda bike only because of mileage.in the begining

It was giving me 30km/l, I asked to showroom peroples they told me that, its a new engine it

Has to run for atleaste 5000kms. Ist, 2nd & 3rd service completed and for 4th service I went

To tarun motors, ramurthy nagar because it was near to my office, they told me to go hero

Honda showroom at koramngala intermidate ring road. I went their for 6th service and I met

The manager and I explained the problems. After 2 days and they took me for test riding with

100ml petrol it went about 7kms and they told me that now onwards your bike will give

Atleast 60km/l.
                      I put petrol and tested it was giving 45 to 50km/l at the starting but now its came to the

Same 35km/l stage. Now I dont understand why? I gone for hero honda, I am struggling too

Much with these problems, please help me.

Regards
                      Chandrashekar bg

Honda Company Internationalwinning prize 400,000.00 bollar

Dear sir I need your help. Please help me and send me ans on my e-mail id which is [protected]@yahoo.com

This kind of mail I received tell me is it true or wrong???

Dear winner,

The board of directors of honda lottery programme and all the staff of honda wish to congratulate you once more for being one of our lucky winners in our programme of honda lottery.

This is to notify all our lucky winners that this is real and not a child play and be informed that the honda company is an old and well known company all over the world therefore you are strictly adviced to follow your paying bank procedure and receive your won prize before the mandate (last day) given to the first bank plc for all unclaimed prizes that must be returned as unclaimed congratulation once more.

We believe that you have received your winning prize from your paying bank by now, because we are about to start up with our new edition of honda lotery programme, we believe that all the winners have received their winning prizes from their paying banks by now.

Once more we wish you good investment with your honda winning prize.

We the board of directors of honda lottery programme wish to inform you that we have release the winners certificate of all the all our lucky winners in our programme of honda lottery programme.

Note: but if you have not receive your winning prize, you are advised to follow your paying bank (firstbank plc) directives immediately.

If you encounter any problem in the process of claiming your prize kindly inform the lottery co-ordinator for the possible help to be implemented immediately.

(view your winning certificate)

Yours faithfully,
                        Stephen keythe
                        Online co-rodinator
                        Honda lottery programme.

winning prize 400,000.00 bollar

• Mu
                            muhammad amir sohail afzal Jul 01, 2011

hello
                            i want to buy honda city 2011 model at your given price...but what is the ON which your dealers demand...are they your authorized dealers or are businessmen doing their own business without you and degrading a big company's name like honda...they demand 60000 rupees more than your given price.What the hell is this??? is honda company unable to meet the demands or there are some people who make it difficult for customers to get a car...u cannot do something against these black mailers? who get cars at low price from you and sale the same cars in your authorized showrooms at high rates...is this not a black business done at your authorized stores...
                            i want u to take action on it...i want a honda city new model car at your given price in polished metallic colour...thanx please help me immediately
                            my name is muhammad amir sohail afzal
                            email: [protected]@gmail.com
                            phone no. [protected]
                            i am resident of lahore pakistan

Honda Car International Promotion Programfake email received

Sir/madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of
                          The honda car international promotion program, your email address has luckly
                          Won you the star-prize of 1, 750, 000.00 gbp. Contact the claims agent.

Claims officer: mr. Richard olsen

6. Phone/fax
                          7. Present country
                          8. Male/female

Yours sincerely,
                          Denise fattori (program co-ordinator.)

Holmes Hondascam and lies

I wanted a used car and therefore I contacted a salesman at this dealership and asked him to help me find it. It was just 2 days and he found a car and I agreed to buy it, and we negotiated the price. I needed it for my work but it needed a repair so I had to wait a week after we agreed on the deal. On the day I was to pick it up, I called our county to determine the cost of license, taxes and transfer fee. Armed with that and the price we agreed on I put money into my checking account to cover it. When I got to the dealership I was handed over to the man doing the paperwork. He was giving me the total cost which was $135 more than I had figured so I asked why. He said it was an administrative fee for handling the paperwork. He tried to comfort me with the line that if I buy a car here I have to pay it too. My problem is that this is thrown in at the last minute after I as a customer have made a deal and am ready to drive off. They know the psychology is such that most people will pay just to end the hassle of spending time looking for another car. Honest profit is necessary and they have a right to get their price, but sneaking in an additional charge at the end is manipulative, and dishonest. This fee has put their salespeople in the position of deceiving customers so they can squeeze additional money out of each deal. If I had known of this charge up front, I would have tried to negotiate a better deal. Make a through inquire before purchasing he car.

Hero Honda Pleasurepoor service from the repairing centre

I mrs purnima upadhayay purchased a hero honda pleasure from sahib automobiles. My vehicle met with an accident on 12/8/09 and I submited it on the same day for repairing. Some of its were to be changed and the things were to collected from the company. After several requests I could not get it repaired as I received the information that the things have not been send from the company. I regret to inform that I did not get any response from the dealer and since last ten days the srvices have not been given to us. I request you to please look into the matter.
                              Purnima upadhyay
                              Job card no — 20473
                              Token card no 61
                              Date of submission 12/8/09

chuni Oct 05, 2010

i m willing to buy hero honda pleasure for about 2 months ago but all the hero honda showroom says that the stock is over and in near about all showroom had the same complaints.
                                  for how much long i would wait for the stock.?
                                  please kindly tell when the stock will be available and mail me in my email id [protected]@yahoo.com.
                                  please kindly reply me or else i will go to buy any other scooty...
                                  thank you.

• Zi
                                  zimba Oct 01, 2011

i have purchased my pleasure in 2017, my nearest service center persons in rishikesh, uttarakhand is not good to dealing with their cutomer.during serviceing time they used to say that come in the morning around 8:00 o clock, when i went in the moring the service center was closed, few bikes are stand out side and i asked to one person which is also a customer he replied this opening time of service center is 10:00 o'clock, again i came at 10:30 AM service center has opened and when i asked for servicing of my scooty the service center person said madam u r late plz come next day in the morning around 8:00 o'clock.
                                  they are very bad with their customer.plz do something for us

• Di
                                  diptee pandya Oct 25, 2011

poor service

Sabitha Sep 03, 2013

Hero Honda Pleasure service is pathetic . Even the company authorised service joints have no clue about the vehicle and how to rectify problems . Their only solution to any problem would be trial and test .First would be to change the battery, never mind the bike is starting, lights are working . Their theory is bike has to be brought for service for few rounds for the problem to be completely resolved. This is the Bangalore JP Nagar Hero Honda Service genius speaking . This bike seems to be have unique problems with accelerating, which seems more related to the air filter, carburetor . I hope the company finds time to train its mechanics on the nuances of this bike to help customers. Sabitha, JP Nagar Bangalore

chandrakant manja padwalkar Oct 13, 2015

Sir
                                  Hindi writing
                                  Maine pleasure kharidi Kiya 1st insurance Maine 600 pe Kiya, 2nd insurance karne ke liye date finesh ho gayi, mai dubai me rahata hu, 6 manth ke baad insurance karne gaya to 5000 rupes mang raha hai, ye sahi hai?
                                  Hamne baik kharidi, India karnataka karwar kajubag Balaji motar

Honda Yes Promo Award Programme — fake email received

Honda yes promo award programme 470 london road Slough Sl3 8qy. Uk Your email has won you 750, 000gbp...

Honda / Shineworst service/waste bike

Worst service in the world

I purchased honda shine bike 3 months back then the bad days started for me it is a routine job for me to visit the service centre, what ever may be the complaint the answer from the service centre people will be... The concerned person is not there come tomorrow (or) it will be like that dont worry it wont harm you. Worst ever experience with the service centre people. & bike itself is full of problems

There are innumerable complaints from the bike to name few
                                Handle pulling to one side, silencer sound, shocks sound, bike skids if u apply only the bake brake, if we write the page wont be enough.

My sincere advice to all who want to buy honda 2 wheelers... Dont buy the bike's to make your life miserable

With regards,

An unhappy honda customer

ashokln Aug 26, 2009

Hi kumar,

i too have the same problem.
                                    i even sent the legal notice to them still they just repair and deliver the bike back.

Hence i am filing case in Consumer court against Honda company..

where do you from ?
                                    email me if you from Mumbai ?

Regards
                                    Ashok
                                    cell-[protected]

Honda Shine — vibration

I have purchased honda shine on 10-feb-09 Chasis no-me4jc368a98079876 Engine no-9326324 Staying at worli...

Hondawarranty does not cover cooling coil

I have been a loyal honda car user ever since I bought my first car. But after my recent experience, I am seriously re-evaluating my choices.

Recently I was refused warranty coverage for the replacement of my car's cooling coil. It is of course still under warranty and I have been diligently sending it to an authorised honda service centre for every service every time. Honda is claiming that the cooling coil is not covered for my case because it was extremely dirty due to "external factors" which their customer service agent couldn't even describe in any detail. This is clearly due to a design fault in the car itself (as it can't be that dirty due to my normal everyday urban driving) or a lack in honda's service technician's diligence in checking my car during servicing. Either way, I am being penalised for a fault that should be covered by honda. To rub salt into the wound, they have not even bothered replying to my complaint email which was sent to the local honda email helpline.

Does anyone know of any honda regional or worldwide complaint email which takes customer complaints more seriously?

Hero Hondavehichle shaking during driving

I purchased a hero honda motor cycle 6 month back. Suffering from the vehicle shaking during the driving.in first service it was told to me that handle jam.
                                    In 2nd service told me that fork bend, but my private expert mechanic told that tyre problems. The movement of vehicle is not uniform. Vehicle vobles during driving.

I raised a customer complaint but till date there is no feedback from the company.

I think this is totally cheating to customer

• Di
                                        dilwar Oct 18, 2009

I purchased the hero honda passion plus only 3 days(on dhan terash) before and its handle is shaking .
                                        I don't did not notice that but when one of my friend told that I got shock that who can a new honda bike can have this problem?

How is the Testing of bike goes?

I have talked to the dealer.

Let's see what they say?????

• So
                                        SOUND PROBLEM Oct 31, 2009

I Brought a Hero Honda Motorcycle in March 2009
                                        From beginning there was 'TAK TAK Sound came from engine we go to the Dealer and say why this sound is come .
                                        They told it is tamporary but till now it is not short out
                                        How can i take help from you
                                        Dealer Madhipura Bihar