The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Honda Jazz — having to buy new door locks on five year old car
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a honda jazz from the rochdale branch. Feb. 2005.
10 months ago my lock on the drivers side stopped working, three months ago, the boot lock stopped working, I went to honda and they said it was not under warranty and would cost me 258.00 pounds to have the locks done.
I am a pensioner and could only afford the one lock to be done, it cost me 120.00 pounds. This was a week ago; today the passenger lock has stopped working, so again I only have one lock for the car, and cannot afford to pay for another one at this time.
I have only done 22000.00 mils and had three services and all mots done on the car.
I went on your web site and told you the trouble I had with the car and the way I was treated by the staff at rochdale, as far as customer service they was very bad.
So I still have one lock on the car honda is supposed to be a good name so why have my locks been so bad and cost me so much money.
More Honda Jazz Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Yes Promo Award Programme - fake email received
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0