Hero Honda Pleasure — starting problem
I have purchased Hero Honda pleasure on 9th april. I am a new two wheeler user so I dont have any idea about asking certain essential questions at the time of purchase. Even the show room staffs did not explain me all the things.
On 11 th April at about 9 am in morning it was not taking salf start. I have to kick start it. Hero Honda dealers told me that their is inbuilt problem in the battery of "Pleasure" which I was not told at the time of purchase.
Now I have to kick start it even in these summer days.
Could you please suggest me what should I do.
I have immense faith in Hero Honda I surely I want to maintain my relationship. Please give response.
More Hero Honda Pleasure Complaints & Reviews
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Yes Promo Award Programme - fake email received
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0