Home Depotpower equipment

I have purchased a Toro lawn mower from Home Depot in Uncasville CT. The Toro lawn mower has a sticker on it saying "Guaranteed to Start" well its not true this lawn mower from day one was very hard to start. I complained to Home Depot but they told me to contact Toro or take the lawn mower to a Toro service center. That being said I put the lawn mower in my shed and hired a lawn service to cut my lawn as I was very frustrated with Home Depot not standing the product that they have sold me. A year or so later I decided to purchase a rear engine riding lawn mower, I was foolish and purchased a Cub Cadet rear engine lawn mower from Home Depot from day one the Cub Cadet was making strange noises when I engaged the mowing deck, I did a visual examination but could not find the problem. So once again I complained to Home Depot and once again they told me to call THE MANUFACTURER Cub Cadet. It took me hours to reach Cub Cadet once I finally got them on the phone they told me to bring the lawn tractor to a Cub Cadet dealer. I brought the Cub Cadet to the dealer it has been 3 weeks and I still dont have my tractor. I needed to cut my lawn as the grass was getting high, so I pulled the Toro out of my shed and once again it took 20 plus minutes to get it running I was able to cut half my lawn before the lawn mower stalled and would not start

I OWN THREE HOUSES AND HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AT HOME DEPOT TO MAINTAIN MY PROPERTIES. ITS A SHAME THAT THEY JUST, AT THIS POINT PASSED THE BUCK AND SAID SORRY BUT WE CAN'T HELP YOU.

Shame on me for not purchasing my lawn mowing equipment from a local dealer, I believe if I have done so I would not be spending my time typing this complaint and would be cutting my lawn .

I would also tell anyone that is in need to purchase power equipment to do so through a local certified reseller.

I am very unhappy and disappointed with Home Depot customer service and moving forward I will now look to purchase products from stores that stand behind what they sell.

Dm