Hertzbilling/customer service

I rented a vehicle from the Hertz Peoria Location. I returned the vehicle on May 22nd before 4:00pm (which is when it was due per the reservation contract). I called the following morning to make sure they received the vehicle and confirm charges/my deposit. The customer service rep confirmed they received the car and explained how getting my deposit back worked. A month later, I am charged an additional week. I call and pull up the receipt to find out they were claiming I rented the car for an additional week and turned it in a completely different date and time. I called the office and was basically told there is nothing can be done and I'll have to speak with a manager. I called the manager five times and left two messages. No return call back. I called the following Monday, spoke with the manager Neil and requested a refund. He responded "he'll look into it and get back to me the same afternoon" never called back. I called the next day... he's not in, however, they have all my info and he'll get back to me. I have yet to receive a call back. I called the billing dept and they said it can take up to seven days for the time dispute claim to process and It's not a guarantee!! this is absolutely terrible customer service and reflects very poorly on the Hertz Corporation. It's basically stealing! Month's later you're going to take out extra funds from my checking account without authorization for a week I didn't even have a rental car!?? No I will be pursuing further action if this is not taken care of. Poor customer service, no personal responsibility for their mistake, and even worse not taking the time to fix their mistake and refund me back the funds they illegally took.

RENTAL REFERENCE