Menu

complaints

Classic Parade Complaints Summary

19 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Classic Parade generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Classic Parade has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Classic Parade. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Classic Parade complaints 31

Sort by:

Newest Classic Parade complaints

U
4:34 pm EST

Classic Parade Audi RS6 Rental

Three months have passed since I paid the invoice for the Audi RS6 I booked in November, and yet, I'm still without the car or a refund.

I've reached out to Andrew via email eight times, only getting back three replies. Each time, the issue was blamed on ongoing problems with their banking system.

After waiting for so long, I see no other choice but to share my complaint here, as trying to sort it out through emails hasn't led to any progress.

All I'm asking for now is a refund of the money owed to me, so we can finally put this matter to rest.

Claimed loss: £3,260

Desired outcome: I'm just looking for a full refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Classic Parade representatives only. If you are affiliated with Classic Parade, please claim your business to access these details.

7:37 pm EST

Classic Parade Refund

This horrid company has taken money from my brother and have failed to provide him with a car or refund him his money. My brother (Mohammed Atif) is owed £5000 by this company and has now been waiting for 3 months. If you look in the reviews you will see his name. Despite the company claiming this issue has been “resolved,” I can confirm this is not the case. My brother has had to issue legal proceedings to which this company have still failed to make a response. The lack of empathy shown is appalling. Stealing money from hard working people and failing altogether to respond to them. This is a clear pattern as you will see from the numerous 1 star google reviews and Tripadvisor reviews. The 5* reviews are mostly fake and unverified. I urge people to avoid this company like the plague as they will cause you nothing but financial and mental stress.

Claimed loss: £5000

Desired outcome: Refund

6:25 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Invoice:#CP-9772 I made a booking for 2 cars: one for 25 October 2023 and one for 27 October 2023 and received neither of the cars! I have had a disrespectful lack of communication considering I have paid in full and am owed money by this company. I was told on 24 October 2023 in the evening before I needed the car, that there was a problem and it had to...

Read full review of Classic Parade and 2 comments

Is Classic Parade legit?

Our verdict: Classic Parade has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Classic Parade's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Classic Parade can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Classic Parade earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Classic Parade achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Classicparade.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Classic Parade website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Classicparade.co.uk has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Classic Parade have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Adult content may be available on classicparade.co.uk. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

Classicparade.co.uk regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Classic Parade.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Classic Parade has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
10:32 am EDT

Classic Parade Refund

Classic Parade Ltd.

(Invoice refund CP-8412)

Once again, I'm writing to inform you that the above refund has yet to be resolved. I have had email correspondence regarding the above refund from Andrew Brown (Andy) since the 30th of August as per the attachments. The contents of his emails are full of baloney and petty excuses (see attachments) Would you kindly have the decency and integrity to process this refund without any further delay.

Thanks,

Claimed loss: £3350

Desired outcome: Refund of £3350 as services not provided.

Update by Riyaz Jamal
Nov 15, 2023 10:43 am EST

RE: Invoice CP-8412 Refund £3350

Further to your reply on trust pilot for the above refund, this transfer of payment was made to Classic Parade Ltd on the 8th of August 2023 and you should not have a problem finding my name on your system. Failing to find my name on your system has started to occur when we opted for a refund. Further more, its the same case with Andrew Brown(Andy) and his emails mentioning nothing but issues when it comes to a refund. This is an appalling way of conducting business by with holding clients monies which is rightfully theirs.

Attached recent email from Andrew Brown(Andy) where contents of the email are relating to nothing but issues since August. Kindly have the integrity and process/resolve the refund without any further delay.

Thanking you,

Update by Riyaz Jamal
Nov 01, 2023 1:50 pm EDT

The above review and previous reviews are not fake or malicious in any form. As a verified customer, they are true reviews towards classic parade Ltd with regards to refund for services not provided as per invoice CP-8412. I had a further email today [protected]) from Andrew Brown(Andy) and the contents remain the same since august and the refund is yet to be processed and/or resolved. I am being pressured continuously via his emails to remove the reviews which indicate the company's refund policy leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks,

S
4:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Booked online on the 22/09/23 for the Mercedes G63 AMG to use for my wedding reception. All communication was great with Mr Andrew Brown and he was very helpful... Once transfer of money £2900 was done later that night I was sent an email to say engine management light has appeared the car won't be ready so I was given these 3 options: • We can contact...

N
12:33 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked to hire a Porsche Boxster for 24 hours on the 16th September 2023 to be collected at Glasgow Airport. Despite formalising the booking (paying the £300 hire plus £5,000 deposit by direct bank transfer) less than 24 hours in advance Classic Parade took the booking (Invoice #CP-9664). Having not heard anything by 10am the next morning, due to...

I
7:43 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I hired a car from Classic Parade through their website on 1st September 2023, for a deliver on the 23rd September 2023, for my daughter's wedding in Birmingham. on the 2nd I had an email from Andy with the hire details, 2 days hire at £400 and a deposit of £2000 total payable £2400, and the deposit is refundable. On the same day I deposited the £2400 and...

P
3:53 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have requested a Maserati Levante for 2 days from Classic Parade on the 8 of August. I received a quote from Andrew Brown, and transferred them the 2 day hire fee (£700) plus the deposit of £2000. Andrew responded promptly and let me know checks were all good for the delivery. The day before the delivery, on the 27th August Andrew told me that: "I’m...

U
7:02 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I first came across Classic Parade through a Google search. Upon seeing the amount of Google reviews and also the Trust pilot reviews I thought this company would be a good and reliable company to a hire a car from. I hired a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder for the 20th August 2023. I gave a £5000 deposit and it was £1100 for the day to hire the supercar. A day...

6:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Had hired a Nissan GTR for a Saturday starting at 12:00am. Waited till 03:00 and after about 10 calls with the number +[protected] (which is absolutely useless) where they said we'll call you back (never did) or we'll escalate it I gave up and went to bed. I woke up to no messages or calls at all. The one email the company has, [protected]@classicparade.co.uk...

5:55 am EDT

Classic Parade Hiring of car

On the 3rd of August, we contacted Classic parade about the hire of a Supercar. We confirmed via invoice number CP8412 about the payment and delivery. On the 17th of August, got an email late at night saying that there has been a technical issue and they cannot deliver hence gave us options to reschedule or refund straight away. We chose to get the refund and since then we have been in contact with them via email and phones. On the 8th of September, got an email that he refund will be processed within 2 working days. We still await for our refund of £3350 till date. We found this company very unreliable, unprofessional, unethical to do further business of hiring. If this matter is not resolved ASAP, we will be compelled to take legal action.

Desired outcome: We want the refund of £3350 for the services that were not provided at all.

Read full review of Classic Parade and 1 comment

1 comment
Afreen Jamal
Corby, GB
Oct 21, 2023 10:56 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This matter has not been resolved as stated by the complaints department (Classic parade ltd). The refund (CP 8412)(£3350)is still outstanding since the 8th of September. We received another email from Andrew brown saying that the money will be refunded on the 15th of October and we still haven't received anything from them. We would really appreciate if this matter would be resolved by simply processing the refund. Riyaz.

5:46 am EDT

Classic Parade Fraud - luxury car hire

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It is clearly a scam. The car I was due to receive unfortunately suffered an 'engine warning light' fault before delivery. I was promised a full refund. I have not received this refund, all calls and emails are now going unanswered. Looking online it seems many other people have fallen for this as well. The 'owner' Andrew Brown clearly has a long track record of this.

Desired outcome: Full refund and Andrew Brown to be prosecuted

Update by Alex W29
Sep 20, 2023 7:56 am EDT

I have received direct communication from Classic Parade since posting this review. Thus it shows they are aware this review is not from a competitor but an unfortunate customer.

G
9:22 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BOOKING NO CP-9222. I placed an order on the 29th August for a Mercedes G63 AMG to hire for the weekend for my brother in laws wedding which was a special occasion and planned for over a year. The booking was from the 1-4 September and was for £3350 including £2000 for a deposit. Andrew Brown confirmed the booking and mentioned the car will be delivered...

5:19 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I requested a Ferrari F430 for 2 days from Classic Parade on the 7th August. I received a quote right away from Andrew Brown, and transferred the 2 day hire fee (£1.5k) plus the deposit of £5k. Andy responded promptly and let me know checks were all good for the delivery. The day before the delivery, on the 20th August I received an email from Andrew that...

T
9:39 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the 17th July 2023, I enquired for a 1-day rental of a Mercedes G63 AMG for the 12th August 2023 with Classic Parade. I received an initial email back from Andrew Brown (Andy) confirming availability, colour choice and price details of the vehicle, and he was also helpful in answering my queries regarding additional mileage charges, accepted payment...

D
4:28 pm EDT
Classic Parade has left an official reply on this complaint.

Classic Parade Not received refund!!

booked a Nissan gtr r for the 12th (today) but got an email on the 10th saying that there is a problem with the car and would try to find an alternative. Various emails to them to find out what was going on with little to no response from the owner Andrew Brown. They finally responded to say that they could not find an alternative so I requested a refund from them. It is now 9pm and I’m still have no refund, no conformation that a refund has been processed or any other response. I have now had to get the bank involved to get my money back. I am also going to be getting legal advice to see what else I can get because this is not acceptable from a company that asks for so much money and claims to be high end and professional. Avoid at all costs!

Update by Danny Pickard
Aug 13, 2023 8:38 am EDT

All resolved was a big misunderstanding with a breakdown in communication and has been dealt with amicably and professionally and I’m happy with the outcome thankyou

Update by Danny Pickard
Aug 13, 2023 4:54 am EDT

As I’ve already said on trust pilot you ignored my emails twice stating my bank details I also rang your company 4 times and everytime reception conveniently “wasn’t in” now you replied this morning stating that my emails went into spam folder but only my bank details right? Funny how that happens isn’t it and still no refund, as stated in previous message you be hearing from the court now so il leave it to you

All sorted 👍

W
2:27 am EDT

Classic Parade Scam

We wanted to hire a supercar for our client and we had a contact with Andrew Brown of this company who quoted 5600 pounds for the deposit and the rental. The rental date was set as 30th May, 2023 and the transfer was made a week before. But, a day before the rental, he called and emailed us mentioning that the rental can't be done the next day as they had a some issue with the insurance provider. So, he offered us an option for a refund. We opted for the refund and sent him the bank account details. From then on and until now, he has stopped responding to our emails and calls and has not refunded the money as well. We have also raised a complaint with the Metropolitan Police, UK regarding the same and we are attaching the complaint (fraud) report for your reference. Please help us in getting our money back. Thanks.

Desired outcome: I would like my money back

Read full review of Classic Parade and 10 comments

10 comments
Aug 20, 2023 4:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Transaction couldn’t be any clearer! My go to rental company for any occasion! Great full for this company 10/10 we’ll done classic parade

Aug 20, 2023 4:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couldn’t of asked for a better rental company! The transaction was smooth no complaints outstanding performing cars !

Aug 20, 2023 4:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Was very impressed with this company, very particular with their process and it works east to get on the road and was driving their Porsche 911 in no time thanks !

J Stones
london, GB
Aug 07, 2023 10:19 am EDT

Disagree with the above, classic parade has always dealt with me excellently with impeccable service

Atlanta Edwards
, GB
Aug 07, 2023 8:20 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been using classic parade for many years and never had a problem with them whatsoever. Andrew is always extremely professional dealing with my requests and always delivered excellent customer service and more.

Jermaine loor
London, US
Jul 30, 2023 5:48 am EDT

Top service from classic parade I’ve never had any troubles with this company. manny more cars to rent in the future what a wide range !

K
K
Kamari James
Jul 28, 2023 12:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Car was good we hired a Lamborghini for a video shoot very great service

Jerrycurls
London, GB
Jul 28, 2023 12:11 pm EDT

Was introduced to classic parade a while ago and I’ve rented cars from them multiple times and every time the car comes immaculate classic paarade will always be my go to place company for this service !

Maya Montana
London, GB
Jul 28, 2023 12:05 pm EDT

Excellent service, enjoyed using the company, no complaints. My experience was not as above.

Ria Conteh
Jul 28, 2023 11:31 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

What fantastic company. Fantastic customer service and excellent cars clean and prompt. No issues whatsoever. Definitely returning next month . 6 stars out of five

H
6:25 am EDT

Classic Parade Car hire

SCAM... Same as other bad reviews you read on here, they will likely say is fake, but I have all the email conversation and WhatsApp's with Andy. Same story as everyone else who has left a bad review, the car broken down the day before it was due and they offered a refund. Week later I'm still chasing the refund and now can't get hold of Andy. I'm potentially going to lose £2450.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Read full review of Classic Parade and 4 comments

4 comments
Z
Z
Zuzanna Polody
Aug 10, 2023 6:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Never experienced any problems like you’ve mentioned, happy to hear your issue is now resolved. I’ve used classic parade many times with no problems.

Jul 23, 2023 11:27 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Classic parade has now contacted me and apologised for the inconvenience and will issue a refund, as long as this is followed through then this matter is closed

Jul 23, 2023 8:43 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No it is not a fake review, the exact same thing has happened to me

Jul 23, 2023 11:31 am EDT

Issue is now resolved

8:18 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Andrew Brown runs the scamming company Classic Parade Supercar Hire. He offers supercars for rental. Here is the con. At first he will sound very professional over the phone. Discussing your needs and passionate about the car you have chosen. He emails you an invoice for the rental to deposit money via bank transfer into a bank account. Part of this will be...

Read full review of Classic Parade and 8 comments
6:32 am EDT
Classic Parade has left an official reply on this complaint.

Classic Parade not refund security money

Hi,

Beware all.

We used this service several times and each time the security was not returned. We were not alarmed as we continued to use the service and had immediate replies and communication from Andy.
The second we made a request to return the amounts Andy at first gave us a false promise - then said he was out of the country shooting videos?! Like that is our problem?
Since, there has been no response. We have continuously been contacting Andy - apparently owner and manager of this company. He has not returned 9000 GBP in security deposits.
Emails have been sent for months and ignored. Lawyer has now sent a notification, and again ignored. Moving forward with notifying the courts now.
Office location is also a fake.

Read full review of Classic Parade and 1 comment

1 comment
Lennox Lion
, GB
Aug 22, 2019 6:43 pm EDT

Tim aka Andrew Brown. Obsessed with how he is portrayed online. Andrew Brown you are in fact the sad loser who has to scroll the internet to cover the truth about your dodgy dealings. Failed businessman who can’t make a decent living so has to steal money off people, create fake ego boosting articles. Very sad and desperate Mr Brown. Oh get a job? what like the good job you do of scamming people. Do you sleep peacefully knowing the damage you have done to many people? It’s not just me you have scammed but many people. Are we all making fake reviews? Because you love the internet so much I will make sure you are names and shamed. You belong in prison. You will pay for what you have done.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Classic Parade contacts