Hero Honda Motors Limitedmanufacturing defect

Whenever the motorcycle passes through even a small pit the bolt fitted in the Pillion Foot Rest at the left side touches the body frame. As a result a cut mark has been made/appeared at the frame and at the same time a crack has appeared in the Pillion Foot Rest. This is major problem in the model. My wife presented me the HERO HONDA Achiever model on 21/02/06 with with great passion and with the intension that she is presenting the No.1 motorcycle of the India, but it has become a great headache to me as well as to my family

• Sh
    Shah Jun 12, 2007

I purchased my new Honda CIvic on 21st January, 2007. Ever since 21st March there is a very foul smell coming from the A/C, the car being under warranty i sent it to Arya Honda Service center. It has been six months, at the problem is not yet resolved. I have tried for six months to talk to a senior representative, but know body calls back. Six months to fix one problem in a car, This is the reputation of HONDA. And the problem is still nor rectified.

• Da
    Daniel Rajkumar Jun 19, 2007

My brand new bike (Hero Honda Karizma) got seized in chennai. The back wheel of the bike got struck and i was not even able to move the bike even for a little distance. So i called the Service station and reported them. They informed me to leave the bike and call us again in the morning and inform us the address so that the team could take care of the bike. But when i went straight to the service station, i was asked to bring the bike to the service station even after telling them that the back wheel doesn't move. And one fellow in the service station suggested me to bring in an Auto (What a good suggestion, I was amazed).

I don't know why Hero Honda doesn't provide good after sales service. Just like what is done for cars when it gets break down. Why don't we have RESCUE TEAM for bikes...

Subbiah Sep 21, 2007

I have got a Hero Honda Splender Plus from Classic Motors which is located near Banaswadi Road. I took by paying full cash. The owner of the motors was nicely talking when he got the money. I took the vehicle on Feb 2007.

After I paid the amount he asked me to come 2 days later to get the vehicle. Also he added that he will give the RC Book and other things within a month.

even after 2.5 months he didn't give the RC Book. Finally I got the RC Book in the month of May. Then I found there is a mistake in my name. When I asked him to clear that, he changed the name himself, without going to RTO Office (Which is a crime) and gave it to me. When I asked about that he behaved wrongly and spoke without respect & used bad words.

When he was getting the money he was nice and when it comes to service it was pathetic...

I don't know Hero Honda is spoiling their name by having this kind of agents...

• Ha
    Harish Bajaj Jan 04, 2008

> From: [protected]@bellnet.ca
    > To: [protected]@bellnet.ca
    > Subject: Contact Mr Jame Harry
    > Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:52:18 -0500
    > Dear E-mail Bearer,
    > You have won the sum of 610,000 GBP in the British Honda Online Sweepstake Promo head on 03th of January 2008. Your Ticket Number is
    > [protected]-{43}. To further the claims of your prize, you are advise to contact your claims department with the below informations.
    > send your
    > Country Of Residence:
    > Contact Person: Mr Jame Harry
    > E-mail: [protected]@live.com
    > : [protected]@live.com
    > Congratulations once again.
    > Mrs. Kate Brown
    > Online Coordinator

• Al
    Alessandro Lelii Jan 05, 2008

subject: Contact Daniel Grams(Barr.)
    From: BRITISH LOTTERY ([protected]@bellnet.ca)
    Date: venerdì 4 gennaio 2008 23.10.14
    Answer: barr.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
    to: [protected]@bellnet.ca

Dear E-mail Bearer,
    You have won the sum of 710,000 GBP in the British Online Sweepstake Promo head on 03th of January 2008. Your Ticket Number is [protected]-{43}. To further the claims of your prize, you are advise to contact your claims department with the below informations.

send your

Yours faithfully,
    Mrs. Kate Brown
    Online Coordinator

Mark Feb 19, 2008

I too was scammed for 24oo dollars. what do we do about this. is there a way to get the money back? Who do we contact about this?

• Ku
    Kumar Saurabh Saxena Mar 28, 2008

So many times requested to change Ownership, submitted papers but name not changed.
    Mobile No--[protected] Current Owner Name--Sachin Verma New Owner application--Kumar Saurabh Saxena Addresss--wants No change.
    Last Discussion Held with Ms Anu(Shimla Airtel Office)--Commited that the ownership will definately in favour of me if i will clear the dues but still not changed.
    Plz give solution otherwise i'll knock Consumer Forum door because this matter already crossed more than six months.

Sanjay Sharma Oct 11, 2008

Dear Sir,

We have applied for New Debit Card arround dt 04.04.2008,
    we cant get our card till date & may a/c is debited Rs 562/- for card charges on dt 19.04.08.

we have applied for new card on dt 08.10.08 at gurgaon branch.

please reverse my a/c for previous debit amount of rs 562/-

regards

sanjay sharma
    a/c no.[protected]

• Br
    brenda stanley Feb 13, 2009

i bought this 03' crv used in sept. '06 . it has been nothing but a pain. i carried it in to be checked for a rattling in it. they replaced the tires & fixed a handle that was falling off due to a lost screw. after that air conditioner locked up & had to be repaired. the day i drove it home it ran hot & had to add water which we discovered was bone dry. i should had seen the red flag on this car. it was not getting the gas mileage that it should. it was using like a quarter tank to go 7 miles. i went back to ask them to buy the car back & they laughed at me basically. i told them something was not right with this car & did not appreciate being treated like a stupid old woman. they gave me every excuse not to take it back from my credit to nothing was wrong with it. my 3, 000 was good enough to sell me the car. today i was checking into a nissan & found out about the crv i was sold. it had been wrecked which damaged the frame& apron been repaired. i have also replaced a battery(understandabl). i replaced the starter(bolts was too loose on it). while it was under warranty my son-in-law carried it in & said they replaced power steering pump & timing belt. i had a '95 or '97 before this one which i was very happy with. but i had to sell it because of a heart attack & could not afford to make the payments. i've also had a '88 prelude which i loved & could kick myself for trading it. i do not want another crv & will not recommend honda mall of ga. to anyone even my worst enemy. i will not take this car back to them for any repair since i do not trust them. my name is brenda stanley & my phone number is [protected] if you need to call. email is [protected]@bellsouth.net

• Ho
    Honda and Rain in Pakistan Jul 21, 2009

On 18th July'09, the Karachites experience 1st monsoon rain. Because of the poor city infrastructure, the water standing in the road is the norm. My Honda Civic (under warranty - done only 35k km) was parked and surprisingly there was a water inside the car. My car is serviced only at official Honda Service Centres. Honda Pakistan is not taking any responsibility of the fault in there car.

I drove Toyota Corrolla and Suzuki Kyhber earlier and never faced any bad experience during heavy rains.

Finishing quality of the Honda in Pakistan is very bad.

• Ka
    Kamal Pasha Aug 06, 2009

The service dont by the honda service center chennai velachery branch is very poor, not satisfied with the services. The problems which i have told them to rectify was not done, which are still found after the services was done .

santosh ku samal Aug 26, 2009

dear
    sir my bike allredy three servicing but now starting problem sir i am tom doingfrom nearest deler[ayushsoumik] but responding and solv my problem but kindly request to quik solv mybike starting problem

sanjeev jaitly Sep 25, 2009

i have given my motercycle to speedways service station m.m malviya road for routine service . i reached service station at 6.30.pm to take the delivery of my moter cycle .the service station was closed and they said that there was no customer there for they closed the service station at 6.30.pm. this is so harsh and irresponsible.my bike reg.no is pb_02_bb ...1389.

• Sh
    shaikh saalim Jan 31, 2010

i Mr Shaikh Saalim have booked an honda activa on 28th september 2009.
    its 5 months passed i hav not yet recieved it.
    i am in very urgent need of it.
    every time i make a call they extend the time for 1 month.
    plz i want it urgently.

not happy with service Feb 09, 2010

rattles squeaks att ralph technician larry 2nd return for nout he does nothing but if other hondas i own i always need brakes tires bushihgs alignment he seens greedy for my money for his expence i cant be only customer maybe he should be watched more not all can at this time afford expencive repairs

• Al
    Alik Feb 26, 2010

You find the bike you like. They spot deliver it to you after you sign a contract for 3.99%. Very happy at that point. They call you and say you're approved but need to come in and sign another contract. I didn't understand why and asked if anything has changed and he told me no the bank just wants a new contract because it took so long for them to verify my employment. I had a feeling something was up. When I get, they ask if I'm happy with the bike, I said yes. They bring me into the finance office and the finance girl tells me that they made a mistake and the rate the bank will give me is 5.99%! I knew they where lying on the phone! You now want out because you know what you can afford and the fact that they lied to me over the phone pissed me off! They tell you per the state of Florida, you can't return the bike. They said they gave me the best price and they are loosing money on this deal. I asked if they get money by selling me gap insurance and extended warranty, they did admit they do. I have no choice now but to sign another contract. They won and I pay more. Pissed off customer!

• Pv
    p.v.raj sekhar Mar 12, 2010

SIR I PURCHASED MY HERO HONDA PASSION PLUS IN 2008 DEC SIR I GAVE A PAID SERVICE ON FEB MONTH I.E 1ST PAID SERVICE THE DELEAR MAKE WORST SERVICE THE BATTERY COME DOWN WITH IN 15 DAYS AND THE MUFFLER GETTING POP SOIND WKILE MOVING&THE ENGINE WAS GETING OFF IN TRAFFIC. MY HARD REQUEST IS PLEASE TAKE SERIOUS ACCTION ON THEM THANK YOU SIR. MY VEHICLE NO IS ap07as6397.

• Ro
    Roger Mar 24, 2010

March 5th, 2010 as we wore driving from Houston to Dallas all sudden our car transmission gives way and lost power as we driving in major traffic. So after searching on line came to know that Honda Motor has been kept quit and settle with people who sued them in 2006 re: same problem. So I called them and asking why my car was never in recall list. Again they said we sand out notice to all owner. Again I try to explain them that I have been same location for past 10 years and I never received any recall notice. As I came to know all other people had same issue as I did. Than we turn in March 8th, for repair and I never hear from service adviser so I decided to call direct Honda Motor and finally get hold of who ever was handling my case. And by than is March 18th, and end of paying from my pocket for repair that originally should been recall coverage. We all pay high dollar for Honda car and expect to last long but it seems every one is cutting corner. Again American car is still good about recall and reason I said that I had purchased used Chevy and I still get mail if there is any recall issue and they take care of with out question. I am in market for new car but I will re think to give business to Honda in feature.

• Sw
    swantra May 16, 2010

I PURCHASED HE RO HONDA MOTOR CYCLE SPLENDER+ ON DATE 03.04.09 FROM HERO HONDA DEALER IN KANPUR SWAMI MOTORS(DEALERS CODE-10037) KANPUR & ALL SERVICE DONE THROUGH APEX AUTO MOBLIE AUTORIZED SERVICE CENTER OF HERO HONDA. EVERY TIME I LAUNCH THE COMPLATINT AGAINST THE POOR PERFOMANCE OF PURCHSED MOTOR CYCLE.BUT AFTER FIVE SERVICES NO IMPROVENT IN THEIR PERFOMANCE AFTER LONG FOLLOW UP WITH DEALERS & REGIONAL OFFICES NO ACTIUON TAKEN BY THE HERO HONDA

DETAL OF MOTOR CYCLE
    ENGINE NO-HA10EA9HC80451
    CHASIS NO-MBLHA10E19HC37855

PROBLEMS-

1.GPD NOISE
    2. CLUTCH OUTER NOISE
    3. POOR PICK UP

4.CLUTCH NOISE (LIKE THREE WHEELERS)

PLEASE ARRANGE TO SHORT OUT THIS PROBLEM OTHER WISE I HAVE TO GO CONSUMER FORUM AGAINST HERO HONDA MOTORS

SWANTRA KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA
    237 BABA NAGAR NAUBASTA
    KANPUR UTTAR PRADESH

sankham suresh Jun 08, 2010

RESPECTED SIR! MY HEROHONDA SUPERSPLENDER BYKE HAS REAR SHOCK OBSORER FAILED SO OUR CHIRALA SHOWROOM WHICH WAS NAMED SRINIVASA MOTORS WAS TELLING THEY HAVE NO STOCK, THIS WORD TELLING 2 MONTHS ONWORDS, I WILL GO SHOW ROOM SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY ARE KNOT GIVING CURRECT INFOROMATATION, KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBELM,

REGARDS
    SURESH SANKHAM
    VEHICLE NO : AP 27Q 8449

• Gr
    Grem Jul 28, 2010

We have a 06 Honda Civic with the CVT transmission which we bought new. Have had the 30k, 60k and 90k CVT services done. A week after the 90k service we stop at a stop sign and the transmission goes out. We have owned 13 Honda's and have driven the wheels off, getting around 200k to 250k miles out of them. Called American Honda and faxed service records over for review. They call back after 4 weeks of waiting to tell me they will cover $700.00 of the new CVT transmission at over $5000.; for a new one. This CVT transmission didn't meet our Honda standards but I guess it does meets Honda's. After 13 Honda's and having talked many of our friends into buying one, no more. We will get it fixed and lemons will be going on. 92k miles doesn't meet my standards for a Honda so if you have one near this mileage, might want to sell it quick.I guess the standards for Honda's have come down so after 25 years my relatationship is over.

• In
    indian heronda Oct 13, 2010

I MAHENDRA KU KAR go to sunny motors on 4th service with problem of _poor pick up, cold starting problem$ front side noise .but the problem as same after service .so IM dissatisfied.pls give any suggetion for solve my problem.

@nonymous Oct 13, 2010

Have a certified mechanic look into your fuel injection system, your timing belt and your throttle body.

Also a tune-up right before the cold season will be a huge help (new spark plugs / oil change) and during colder seasons, try switching the weight of your oil to something lighter.

• Si
    sini george Oct 30, 2010

As i was given my honda odyssey to dealership in orlando for painting and body work on 10/04/2010. they told me to give back within 5 days.when i call them they said my van door having problem .it was not there i gave only for the body work.they take almost 2 weeks and give back on 10/21/2010.i drop my van only 8000 miles when they give it, s almost 10, 000 miles extra added . i call customer service to tell the problem and they hung up.

Thanks,
    sini.

• Ci
    cindy_clb Dec 29, 2010

The clear coat on my 2002 Honda Accord LX is peeling on the roof, hood & trunk. After much research it looks as this is a common problem for Honda. I'm very saddened that they aren't taking action to resolve it.

salas Jan 23, 2011

would like to start saying how great Honda cars are, reliable, comfort and style .
    between my spouse and i we own the Ridge-line, Accord Civic, and Fit and just purchased a civic . on December 21 2010 I found a car on line at a reasonable price
    decided to call and make an appointment .. arrived at the dealership at 7:30 P.M and deal was made in about 45 minutes after my arrival .

Being late, and after a hard day at work i decided to come home park the car, and wait till the next day to really take a good inspection . Well after my detail inspection i removed the floor mats and found Dog feces, I immediately called my sell person and had him aware of my findings, He then asked me to drop off my car on saturday, my car will not be shampooed till Wednesday of the fallowing week which it was fine with me all i wanted is my vehicle to be clean of course., I want to drive a clean car .week later after i received my car i went home at night and realized that my remote control for my Home alarm and my Garage remote control where missing . i called the next day and spoke to Adam the sales person and in return he said that he will look for it . day later he calls me and leaves an message on my answering service state-ding that he has found my remotes, Well i drove to the other side of town and came to find out that those were not my remotes., .so he asks me to give him a couple of weeks for him to research so i did, Today i come to dealership and all i get is they are not here and we don’t know where they are .so they are gone we don’t have them so i asked to speak to the sales manager whom was extremely rude and unprofessional because he walked by me and did not even acknowledged after waiting a half of hour with all of my four kids whom were waiting in the parking lot while i was inside . i asked how much longer will it take for the manager to come and speak to me ? and finally a gentleman come and started to speak to me and after him saying we don’t have your remotes there’s nothing we can do about it i he personally did not see them so he can’t do anything about it .After speaking to me for more than 45 minutes he has the audacity to ask me for my name, That made me lot more furious how could you be aware of a situation and not even know te name of the coustemer whom you are dealing with .

To finished it all, I bought a car that was pooped and ever since then my relationship with(Honda) dealer is nothing but poop

• Vi
    vijeshvijayan Feb 07, 2011

sir,
    on 24.01.2011 i have given my CBZ EXTREME bike KL.32B.1939 on MS&S MOTORS(Palarivatom Cochin)for servicing .Vehicle hasbeen given for normal servicing, Gear complaint and for repairing clutch and loosing Accelator cable and also for clearcot painting. But they have cheated me, by saying that they will return the Bike within three days they have repeated this dialogue for many days.So i complainted it through HeroHonda website .I got my bike on 05.02.2011.But they have not done anything on my complaints .The condition of the bike is very pathetic .For Example the accelator cable is not turningand the gear is not working also the clutch. I think iam now in condition because i complaint it to the customer care.They had taken from me a fees of RS 1740/-IN FUTURE MS&S WILL BE A BIG QUESTION MARK FOR U...

• Jc
    Jchrisa Feb 07, 2011

I signed an unusually high lease contract on a 2009 Honda Accord towards the end of 2010. The reasons of the high payments were partially my fault for not READING everything because the dealer sneaked in some things I never agreed to but that's my fault. I was in a finacially stable position and I could afford $597 a month lease at the time so I never pursued the matter any further. I was tricked and I accepted it plus the dealership closed down for reasons I don't know (Potamkin Honda of NY). But I was never prepared for what was about to transpire the next couple of months. My daughter was born the next month with the inability to absorb breast milk or any kind of formula. She would bleed internally from her stomach. A very highly expensive formula was prescribed for her. Two months later, my wife took a pay reduction which further put a stress on our family of 4 financially. It was very tight, but I made payments on time. Just a couple of weeks later, I was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer "Stage II" and had to take a non-paid leave of absence for the next 7 months. I managed to borrow money from family and friends to get by. When I went back to work, we were 3 months behind rent and severely past due with other bills and I of course received the news that I was getting a pay cut. I had to voluntarily give up the Honda. When I tried to explain my situation, Honda didn't want to hear it. Now I just got a letter in the mail that I have 10 days to pay $13, 610 because the car was sold at auction for half its value and I owe the rest. I can barely live paycheck by paycheck. I do not know what to do. Just need some advice.

• Fe
    Fed up with massive corporations Mar 17, 2011

I purchased a brand new 2009 Honda Civic at about 60, 000 miles the paint started to crack. The car looks like a boiled egg that has been droped. No peeling or chipping just cracks everywhere. I brought it to the dealer and they took pictures submitted them to Honda Motors and within hours I received a phone call stating there paint is only warranteed for 3 years or of course 36, 000 miles. This car was less than a year old at this time and has never been in an accident. After further review I find out Honda has thousands of complaints about there paint. BUT OF COURSE I DROVE TOO MANY MILES TOO FAST SO I AM DENIED EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THIS IS A FAULTY ISSUE.
    Never again will I buy another Honda product.
    Send this too as many friends as you can lets make them accountable for there products

• Pi
    Pinsone Mar 23, 2011

The dealership is involved in unfair practices. They sell the same car to two different customers. The dealership, promise false price to bring customer in and then auction the car to the highest bidder. We and another family were asked to come to the dealership to buy the same accord under false assumptions. It was a waste of time and energy. This particular dealership has the President’s award.

I wonder if Honda gives awards for cheating and misleading customers. We wasted time, time which could have been spent with our two little ones. We wasted gas, something that really pinches in this economy and we could have been talking to another dealership and could have saved the cost of a rental. The worst thing is though that the sales rep was not even apologetic about the whole situation. His argument was that they quoted a better price. Oh well so much for President’s award I thought that Honda had good work ethics and high expectations.

• Gu
    gurjant singh khera Mar 27, 2011

sir i am winner honda company online lottery i sand monney for coriar end ensurenc charge 635 eouro end thay write thay posted my parcel next thay write my parcel stop by airport costom polic thay more dimand 10000 eouro tex my parcel ragistred by wpc mr rymond cole but i cant aford to pay more money client no is -k1094738gpin plz help me to solw this i want my parcel how can i get it thanks
    gurjant singh khera
    cyprus

• Ho
    hondaburlesonscam Apr 13, 2011

Google Henry COffeen III, Honda of Burleson, COffeen Management before buying a new or used honda or an extended warranty. Rip Off Scam Alert. Fraud in Burleson!
    Back in August, Honda announced that it would fix a software flaw that supposedly caused batteries in the Civic Hybrid to lose their effectiveness sooner than expected. The flaw affected all 2006 through 2008 Civic Hybrids sold in the U.S. At that time, Honda issued a technical service bulletin asking owners to bring the affected vehicles in for some software reprogramming that limited the battery's charge and discharge levels and reduced the vehicle's electric assist for the sake of saving that precious NiMH pack. Well, Civic Hybrid owners rushed in, had Honda "fix" the issue and drove off.

Now that these Civic Hybrid drivers have racked up some miles in their "fixed" vehicles, more problems have popped up and complaints are pouring in. One particularly detailed story posted on the CarSpace social network captures the essence of the problem:
    I had filed complaints with the BBB (on the dealer and against American Honda) and with the NHTSA citing safety issues when the IMA failed to assist and the car was running on the underpowered four-cylinder engine. Finally, when the dealer wanted to get me off his back, he made me a good offer. I'm sorry that so many people are so dissatisfied and frustrated with their vehicle. I feel your pain. I don't get 40 MPG now, but there is less stress in my life.
    And another similar complaint posted on CarSpace reads like this:
    I have an IMA battery discharging at least once a day and the software update has done nothing positive. My plan is to take the dealer to small claims court to force Honda to give me a new IMA battery if nothing happens, but I would prefer to get a non-hybrid Civic instead. My view is the Civic Hybrid is flawed and I don't really want to deal with it even if I get new IMA batteries. The engine is underpowered, the IMA batteries are prone to fail early, and we are at the mercy of Honda's software updates

• Th
    THAMARAI KANNAN May 15, 2011

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Thamarai Kannan I bought Hero Honda Super Splendor on 27th
    January 2009 in Nagappa show room Kilpauck branch. First one year i gave service in Hero Honda service center details were given below.
    Nowadays my bike giving so many problems mainly engine problem so more smoke coming in silencer and self start not working because of Very poor battery till now I drive my for only 14500 kilometers. I went to the show room but there is no proper
    responce given by the person Mr Ramakrishnan (Nagappa show room
    Kilpauck branch). Could you please investigate and resolve.

Registration No - TN05 Z 7953

2/9/2009 2490 KM
    13/11/2009 3784 KM
    9/1/2010 4876 KM
    8/3/2010 6021 KM

The same issue was raised to the below mail id but no response.
    [protected]@herohonda.com,
    [protected]@herohonda.com

• En
    Enrage Jun 07, 2011

I submitted a quote request to Nelson Honda in El Monte. Spoke to an Internet Sales Manager, Allyson Hoong. We agreed on the make/model, color, price, and the method of payment over the phone. She said the car had adds on accessories, but she would not charge me for them. I went in the dealer and filled out the papers. Awhile later, the Internet Director, Jessica Nieto, came out and said she can't approve the sale. I must either finance the car or pay for the added accessories. WTF @%!&#*

I'm pissed because they did not keep their words and they wasted my time. I would not recommend Nelson Honda in El Monte to any consumer who's considering of buying a car there.

• Co
    cooler_20 Jun 20, 2011

I purchased Honda 2010 CR-V, now even for 1 years, the front under fender is losing, screws are broken, I always do oil change and wash car there, they said going to call me back a.s.a.p, now it passed for 1 weeks, still not get any call from them, the service is pretty bad and the quality is bad too, how come the front under fender losing and screws broke so fast not even for 1 years. I such very upset of them, I never have problem with honda, this is the 1st time makes me so unhappy with them

• Me
    Meg M Jun 27, 2011

While using the accelerate button on the steering wheel cruise pad, the engine reacted as if the gas pedal and been put to the floor.

The car continued to accelerate on its own up to 90 mph in spite of hitting the cancel cruise button and riding the brake pedal.

The cruise/acceleration would not go off.

Has anyone experienced this type of problem?

Sunil Singla Jul 16, 2011

I want to complaint about Hero Honda Motorcycle Splender + I Purchase A Bike No. DL65AG3599, iNVOICE nO. 1153 DATED 10.08.2011 BUT AFTER FIRST SERVICE ON 28.06.2011 THE SHOKERS(SUSPENSION) ARE NOT WORKING AFTER CONTACTING ESS AAY AGENCIES (i)P. LTD. WE DON, T GET BETTER RESPONCE FROM THEM, THEY SAID THAT WE HAVE NO STOCK, CONTACT AFTER 3 OR 4 DAYS, THEN WE CONTACT THEM AFTER 4 DAYS THEY SAID CONTACT AFTER MINIMUM 10 DAYS, NOW PLEASE TELL US WHAT CAN WE DO, IN THIS MATTER IS THIS A BETTER BEHIVOUR FROM YOUR SERVICE CENTER OR SHOWROOM OR IS A PUNISHMENT TO US FOR BYING A HERO HONDA BYKE,

suresh amblal Aug 09, 2011

my name is SURESH AMBLAL i had booked my bike on date 03/03/2011 my waitting period was 4months but still going on up to 4 months, every show room sales activa but it get PREMIUM, if you paid PREMIUM so you get activa recently and i am booking bike in march so why its not come please sand my bike . please sand my bike detail on this address

email [protected]@yahoo.in

Seasons Promotions. The
    Online Consumer Promotions 2009
    European Region Office:
    10B Canada Square,
    London HP1 8HFD, England.
    Ref:[protected]
    Batch: [protected]/188
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    AWARD NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the Honda Lottery Promotions for the year 2009 at our Lotto Draw Headquarters London, United Kingdom organized by Honda. This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of GBP £400, 000.00 (four hundred thousand, British Pounds Sterling). Honda Promo Inc. arranged and gathered some of all the e-mail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to all mail Providers most especially Yahoo and Hot mail, we only selected Twenty (20) candidates per annually as our winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the candidate applying, we congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

We are sorry that your Payment Approval File was sent to London due to we have 3 lucky winners in United Kingdom so that you can be cleared and paid simultaneously there. You are to contact our UK Location Claim Office on or before your date of Claim.

Honda Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 7days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Note: Any prize not claimed within this period (7 days) will be forfeited.
    AThese are your identification numbers:

Ticket number:[protected],

9 Country of Origin...

10 Winning Number...

11 Serial number...

12 Lucky numbers...

KEEP THIS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE MONEY. NOTE THAT NOBODY OR EVEN THE APPOINTED BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH, DEDUCT ORGET ACCESS TO YOUR PRIZE MONEY FOR ANY REASON THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED STRICTLY!

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Yours in service,
    Prof. Wilcox Bruce
    HONDA NOTIFICATION OFFICE

If you have questions or wish to claim your prize money kindly contact us, [protected]@gmail.com see the instructions at the body of this
    message.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ca
    calter Aug 28, 2011

From: "HONDA2005LOTTERY" <[protected]@uk2.net>
    Sent: Sunday, 22 May, 2005 20:43
    Subject: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

HONDA CAR LOTTERY (HEADQUARTERS)
    An AFFILIATE OF HONDA UK.
    28 TANFIELD ROAD,
    CROYDON.LONDON

FROM: HONDA COMPANY UK.
    ATTENTION: WINNER
    TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
    SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662
    BATCH NUMBER: AT-040SB06-03

AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:
    We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited
    results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on
    the 6th of May 2005.You were entered as dependent clients with:
    Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03.
    Your email address attached to the ticket number: [protected] that
    drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake
    in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for
    a payment of 500, 000.00euros(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.)in cash
    credited to file reference number:IPL/[protected]/WP1.This is from
    a total cash prize of five million euros shared among the ten
    international winners in first categories. Along with a New Blue Car
    (visit to see your car (www.honda.co.uk) Pasted in front of the
    site under construction.

Congratulations!!!
    All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
    drawn from 50, 000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around
    the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due
    to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this
    award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds
    remitted to you.
    This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
    unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or
    impersonators.you.contacting your/our-accredited agent for your claims.

MRS.MONET BRONZE.
    HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
    Email: [protected]@uk2.net

She is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer
    of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4
    (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later
    than 30th May, 2005.

Failure to claim your winning/ fund will be added to next 10, 000.000
    euros AND CAR international lottery program. Furthermore, should there
    be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
    possible. Once again, Congratulations.
    Yours Sincerely,

MR HARDY GREY.
    HONDA CAR/LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices