HC Processing Centerfraudulent account

D

A account was opened in my name without my approval or authorization. I have tried to resolve this issue with them with no success. I have notified the credit reporting agency's, filed ftc complaints, requested assistance from the bbb also with no luck what-so-ever, filed police reports, and they have been notified numerous times and the serious nature of there actions. Each and every time I call to close these accounts due to the fraudulent nature they re-open a new account so I have to constantly review my credit reports for discrepancies. I need this to be closed and all adverse remarks from this company corrected. This company has very bad business practices and are just scam artists-trying to rip off hard working people how can this government allow these practices to continue. They must be stopped!