Complaints & Reviews

Charges on my account

I filled out their form innocently under the understanding that it was a age verification form and 100% free I am really disappointed and feel cheated. I am requesting a charge back of the total of $55.61 into my Commonwealth smart access account the card used ends in 0202 expiry 03/17 cvv code 380 I would request this be done asap please other wise I'll take it further please call me on [protected] thanks

Charges on my account

I'm being charged without my knowing of

I am Noah Viox and I am reporting/making a complaint about how I have been getting these charges to my bank...

Unauthorized card charges

On the bank statement I have two days with charges from that company -05 and 09.11.2015 with a total of £65.86. I contacted you on Saturday 21.11.2015 and I was told that in maximum 48 hours you'll contact me to solve the situation, now there are 76 hours already and I don't have any sign from you. All I want is to get a refund -05.11.2015 and 09.11.2015 -the incident is that I was charged in those 2 days without delivering anything for me, I didn't buy anything from that company -I request a refund I don't have any documents because I didn't do any business with them and if you can't solve the problem I'll see myself obliged to report this issue to Card Fraud Company and leave everything to them to solve

[Resolved] Unauthorized credit card charges.

my name is razaulmustafa. I received 2 messages of my credit card has been used by EPGBILL. com. I did not purchase or order anything then why are you deducting money from my master credit card. 28.86 usd was deducted by you 07-11-2015. and 39.95 usd was deducted by you 02-11-2015. please return my money as soon as possible. I am not interested in you any products an I don't remember that I ordered you anything before.

RESOLVED

please return my money still you did not return my money its not fair still I did not receive any notification in my email address or in my bank account my mobile no is 00966549930723

• Ti
    Tiffany Davis money Jan 31, 2016

They keep taking money from you card account. I would like for it to stop

• Di
    Dimitri Gogilashvili Mar 25, 2016

my name"s dimitri, please return my money as soon as possible. I am not interested in you any products an I don't remember that I ordered you anything before.

• Sh
    Shawn webb Aug 03, 2016

Stop taking money out of my account i did not authorize u to do so put my money back in my account now please

illegal deductions

to: epgbill
what kind of transaction i made for you, i don't even know epgbill, tell what is the problem of your company beacause at 1st you deduct me 38.88 usd in 07/07 then on the next day 07/08 you deduct again 39.95 usd.
pls checked this matter i don't have any transaction to you eversince, pls refund my money back in my bpi account

• Re
    Reviewer36763 Nov 04, 2015

[email protected] I am Julie Harris .lIPSP-EPGBILL.COM.1 who Are You ? Billing . Why and what FOR ??????? 2. Who gave you AUTHORITY to do so ? 3. I am NOT Interested, -Can I get Refund? 4.I WANT PAYMENTS STOPPED .. Bank Manager Told me to write these letters ... STOP

• Al
    Allmylove312014 Jan 19, 2017

I didn't make any purchase and was charged $39.95 and $39.94 on same day and have no clue what it's for. I want money refunded bank already cancelled my card so you won't get any more money out of my account. This ridiculous...

geting money out of my bank

hello my name is alan hall you have been takeing money out of my bank account every other day from the start...

4 comments Redcar Other

Credit card

I have the same amount deducted on my creditcard on a website I don't know anything about. I called and they said that it was cancelled. But it hasn't. I get charge again. $38.23 and 31cents..

Charles1940 Jan 24, 2011

EPGbill.com/MarketSocial charged my credit card $29.95. It is not my charge. Three days earlier my stolen card number was used by someone calling himself Scott Ray to purchase an airline ticket from London to New York via Paris on 15 December. He had a return flight scheduled for 5 January. I was able to confirm that he was on the 15 December flight. Therefore he must have had some form of identification for a Scott Ray. I doubt that he was from the US. My card was only a few months old and I have not been to London. The Transportation security administration refused to do anything. they claimed they have no authority over anyone flying with a stolen credit card.

Epgbill. com. Marketsocial

Same stuff everyone else has here, was month to month now its 3times a month. the only way to stop it is report to ur bank and cancel your card. these dumb people going to tell me they dont have a number to call billings department they will contact me and think I believe them. then not only do they take out 3times a month they taking out double amounts each time or 38.88 so its about $233.00 a month. I was wondering why I was missing so much money I normally dont check my account but I will from now on!!!

• Ti
    Timothy Petzer Nov 11, 2010

I have been receiving billing from this company thrice in THREE successive months from AUG 2010 onwards and the details of order are unknown...
    Can you please assist me proof of what I am paying for??

Unknown credit card payments

I am making payments to an EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL. Why am I making these payments and where would they be coming from? As far as I know, I haven't applied for anything or bought anything from this website or anything. They're only small payments of 30 or 40 US dollars but can happen as much as three times every month. This has been happening since August 2010. Some payments are as small as US $1.20 but the largest ones are US $39.95. Is this some kind of scam thing going on?

Concerned individual.

• We
    wesam fele Oct 23, 2010

I have recieving some upnormal activites in my online account under "EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL" since June 2010. i need to how it possbile to be happening as long i didn't buy anything form you.

please you coopration is highly apreciated

joey3470 Dec 12, 2010

I have no idea why I am being billed and for what, stop billing my account. Please cancel my membership, reference no(EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL 8663145182) thank you .

• Al
    Alex_au Dec 17, 2010

I beleive they are scam artist. I have the same problem and they said someone will contact me. as if i wait for someone to contact me. !!!

• Ro
    rock brisson Dec 23, 2010

please cancel my membership

• Da
    Davis Criddle Feb 09, 2011

On my bank account i have been charged for transaction that i did not aurthorize i have called two or three times 39.86 has been taken out three times i would like my money put back my account.

• Be
    Bennylicioud Mar 09, 2016

Pls I want my money back & my membership cancelled

Illegal collection from creditcard

Money being deducted from the credit card every month without any authorisation.

unauthorized credit card charge

This entity charged my card for $39.95 very recently, even though I followed the instructions on the website...

Why am I charged

I am charged for something that I do not recognise. A sum of & pound;26.88 is taken from my mbna account monthly

Andrew Amick Sep 01, 2010

Hey there, I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo and they said that this can be processed as a fraudulent charge, and also soarked a lot more options. I too have been being hit with these charges since June of this year, and I also have the phone number of "" 1866-314-5182 for EPGBILL.com market soci." I tried calling them today and they said that they do not have the information to the website that is charging me 39 bucks a month... which is complete ###. If these people are a third party participant then they would have to give the money collected from our cards, TO THAT PERSON(website).

After calling epg numerous times, I gave that phone number to the fraud department and they also tried to contact them. After I was removed from hold the nice lady said that the phone number she tried went straight to busy.

Why are they answering for the regular schmucks like us, and NOT for the fraud department of WF? because it's a scam. We were dooped, phished or swindled somehow, most likely by computer, unaware that we were giving out information, to a site we thought we trusted, and that info was stolen somehow. Happens all the time as these boards can verify.

All we can do now is file a claim with our bank and go through the procedure. If you have any other ideas or options please let me know.

best regards and good luck,
    Andrew Amick

Johnny808 Dec 09, 2010

Today, 12-08-2010 I had the same problem. I logged on to my bank account to find that I was being charged $36.00 and $1.20 and sever others from EPGBILL.com. I visited their website to contact them directly. I called their number and spoke to one of their representatives (to say the least that she was rude) and she did not have any information. She took my number and all she said that the persons responsible for this would contact me withing the next 48 hours. Around 12midnight i looged back on to my bank to check my statement and those EPGBill charges were gone. I wasnt able to see them on my statement. I immediately contacted my bank and I was transffered to the fraud department where they took action right away.My bank was able to see tjose charges. I had my card cancelled and i was issued a new one. EPGBill is a scam and is taking money from people. Contact your bank immediately. Good Luck!

Unknown billing

I have been receiving billing from this company thrice in two successive months from May 2010 onwards and the...

Continuous withdrawal of amounts from my credit card

As far i remember i purchased avast anti virus on my credit card on 20th may 2010. Its price was only 3000...

Unknown bills

Epgbill. com. Marketsoci [protected] de (Always found on my statement of account @ rcbc bankard and I dont even know whats this paying maximum amount of 39$ for this)

Andrew Amick Sep 01, 2010

best regards and good luck,
    Andrew Amick

• Ni
    nickburns Nov 19, 2010

Dealing with the same thing. I have charges all the way back from July. Totaled the amount up to almost 400 dollars not even including charges i recieved do to overdrafts and all. Such BS. Talked with WF and were very helpful got a case number and investigator.

Good luck with your things man.

nick

• Is
    Islandfire3-75 Nov 20, 2010

I buy software on line and I just happen to check my statement and there are charges that I did not authorize. I called them and they told me that they will send the info to the right Department. I could not get them to describe what the charge is. I will contact my bank and have them block from any type of transaction on my behalf.

Good luck to all on resolving your issues.
    John T Tx.

• Br
    brad Henry Nov 15, 2018

I have no prior knowledge if any of these transactions every month my card is being charged by the same company epgbill.com come on guys this is wrong stop it. You can contact me at [email protected]

Comments

• Re
    Reviewer58987 Nov 20, 2018

I'm being charged $40 dollars for a website I've never used or signed up on I want a full refund of my money now