HC Processing Center Logo

HC Processing Center

Having problems with HC Processing Center?

HC Processing Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 12, 2008. The latest review HC Credit now VIVE credit was posted on Mar 19, 2021. The latest complaint dishonest was resolved on Nov 04, 2014. HC Processing Center has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 36 reviews. HC Processing Center has resolved 13 complaints.

HC Processing Center Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 486 3442 (Customer Service)
+1 877 486 3440 (Payments By Phone)
PO Box 829
Payments
P.O. Box 268808, Oklahoma City, OK, 73126-8808

Correspondence
203 E Emma Ave., Suite A, Springdale, AR 72764-4625

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HC Processing Center Customer Service. Initial HC Processing Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HC Processing Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HC Processing Center. Discuss the issues you have had with HC Processing Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HC Processing Center Complaints & Reviews

HC Processing CenterHC Credit now VIVE credit

They are the worse!!! I pay a double payment nearly every month, two months I skipped a payment because I had made a double payment. They told me you can't pay ahead!!! I have to pay by 12:00 PM EST I am PST on the day my payment is due to NOT incur a late charge. If I pay a double payment the day after it goes towards the prior payment and NONE to current month. These people are scammers their interest rate and late fees are exorbitant.
The Sleep number bed I purchased for $1, 650 I will have paid over 4K for. It still stinks even three years later. I had no idea the ENTIRE frame was made from molded plastic! It's gross and I have no way of getting rid of it other than taking it to the landfill :(. HC Credit/VIVE have no customer service skills at all. They don't understand basic accounting. They call and call, even though I have made my payment! I have blocked their calls, and told them to NEVER call me again, and still they call or text.

HC Processing CenterHas an account listed on my credit as a charge off

Went to LightRX in 2017 for body contouring. I paid $430 for all services received during this time period. Stopped going to LightRx after I had an incident with treatment (burned 2x's). The company went bankrupt in 2019 and all businesses in Ohio where closed. LightRx opened a line of credit with HC Processing without my knowledge. I am trying to get this issue resolved so it can be removed from my credit. I have reached out
    the HC Processing to get this matter resolved. I have asked for documentation or some type of proof that I owe this dept. I have requested
    information from LightRx as well. Both companies have denied having any proof of documentation. I have filed disputes with the 3 credit bureaus, the BBB of Detroit & Eastern District of Michigan, Bankruptcy Court of Eastern District of Michigan, as well as The BMC Group. I would like for this matter to be resolved with proof of documentation that I owe this debt. I would also like for this to be removed from my credit.

HC Processing CenterNever trust them

WORST costumer service I have ever felt with!! They are very miss leading, They reported to the credit bureau that I had a late payment when I have paid every month and have the statements to prove it. When I asked to have it removed they told me my minimum payment had been increased and did not notify me of this causing my account to be overdue by 30$ for 30days, resulting in a 67 point decline in my credit score! I do not recommend this company to anyone

Apr 24, 2019

HC Processing Center — Treadmill

Approximately four months ago I applied for credit with the above mentioned company for the purpose of...

HC Processing Centercredit for sleep number beds

I was provided credit for this company in 2015. The rates started 6 months after my purchase. I was employed. I became partially employed in late 2016. I explained this to them, and they only offered me 3 months at $25 each. The rates were below 29.99% at first. It was 23.99%... now with the increase, plus, the $40/month, and earning lower wages for 2016-18, my balance has been at 900 plus for at 2 yrs or more. They won't waive lates fees, they don't stop interest on their so called hardship program, they increased their interest rate without notification and they Robo-Call at least 12 hours a day from different numbers all over the United States! It's freaking ridiculous and annoying! Definitely Loan Shark mentality. I'm so glad my Cell phone is not allowed at this new job I have!
        -Sincerely,
        Ms. Annette Turner

HC Processing Centerinterest rates and annual fee

In reading the complaints I too was deceived by this credit company. My application was processed on line by the merchant and did not outline all the terms. I have been charged an annual fee of $59 on top of the loan shark interest rates. This company and the companies that use them are deceptive and crooks. I called and asked for a refund and to close my account they would not and informed me that even if the account is closed and I have a balance they will continue to charge the annual fee.

Jan 17, 2019

HC Processing Center — extra charges for no reason/ shady business

Hc complaint As everyone on this site, i'm having problems with the guys from hc processing center. My...

HC Processing Center — overcharged interest and deceptive agreements

Initially when I did my application for the credit line, when terms and conditions were read to me, it wa...

HC Processing Center — late pmt

Hi I'm very sad because I saw in credit report from 4/19/18 a late payment and I don't have any payment with...

HC Processing Center — laseraway in mountain view, ca

I financed a package from laser away thru hc processing. At first la was very attentive and promised me...

HCC Processingusery!

8/16/2017 - interest rate applied is 29.5%! Late fees applied on the date payment is due and company representatives are rude and refuse to allow you to speak to someone in a position to provide an explanation for the charges. Balance went from $2, 900.00 to $3, 400.00 overnight because they claim date of deferred interest had passed. It has not! This company needs to be investigated.

HC Processing Center — using rudeness and heavy handedness to get payment to senior on s.s.

I have tried and tried to talk to them on the phone to get them from taking automatic payments out of my...

HC Processing Center — sleep number beds/ 1 of the beds is faulty

I purchased 2 xl california king sleep number twin beds in october 2012, began having trouble with my side...

HC Processing — dishonest

I wish I had a nickle for every time I have tried to set up an automatic payment with this company. The...

HC Processingfruad of interest

On october 2011, I accepted a loan through hc processing center of dallas tx. This loan was for 18 months of interest free, thereafter the interest was to be for the remaining balance of the loan. So today I called to pay this loan off as my statement shows "new balance" which was what I was going to send in... But they told me my balance was that plus another 2035.28 for interest. This threw me for a loop. I ask them to expain what they were talking about... My statement says "new balance of 2, 265.07 so that is what I was trying to pay in full. But they wanted the additional 2035.28 for interest back dated for the intire term of the loan. This is not how they explained it to me when I accepted the loan with their company. I have submitted a claim to better busines bureu of akansas and filed a complaint with the attorney general's office in dallas tx. If these complaints do not help then I will seek futher assistance with an attorney. It is a shame and disgrace to our united states, that this company (hc processing center of dallas tx) is allowed to decieve and fraud our citizens. I hope that my complaints will be considered and honest and just will be done.

• Mz
                  mz1nf97 Aug 29, 2016

I have the same issue. I used them for some medical work and it was a 18 month free interest, but I've been paying them for over a year now and always pay more than the payment amount and still owe them as much as I borrowed. I think these crooks should be put out of business, prosecuted and made to pay over charged money back to the clients they rip off.

Anthker Walker Aug 20, 2010

I have to say that I purchase a craftmatic bed at $2, 788.78 and paid $1, 962.79 dollars and they say that I owe $2, 828.00, I need to know why do owe so much? I feel that this is a big rip off and this needs to be stop.

HC Processingharrassment/identity theft

I briefly attending fitness training (3 sessions with daniel santry) with a one world fitness in washington, dc. One world fitness opened a finance of $10, 060 in my name without my knowledge with a bullen wellness (a chiropractor). I never saw a bullen wellness. I saw a man name karim steward (the one who opened this account), and did not obtain any of my medical information and if they did, they did so without my permission by using my signature to join the gym. Now I am being harassed on a daily basis by hc processing, even calling me on my job and the account was just due on april 1, 2013. I am seeking legal consultation because of this matter, but I want hc processing to stop harassing me and for this account to be dismissed because I have no returned to this place (one world fitness) so to have a fake medical account in my name for that ridiculous and fraudulent amount is really putting stress on me. Karim steward is a con artist and he should have an investigation placed on him. I sent not only a certified letter to mr. Steward to close this account but also have proof in text messages asking him to do so and he never closed the account and made $10, 060.

harrassment/identity theft

HC Processing Center — poor collection practices against a disabled person

9/11/12 Patty, from hc processing center, called me at 7:28pm. She asked me why I could not make the payment...

HC Processinginterest and late fees

28.8 % interest and late fees when one tries to pay off debt. If you value your well being do not do any type of business with hc processing. Craftmatic beds arranges loans through hc processing and when they are ask the interest rate the answer is always the same, they do not really know. The fact is they do know, and you do not find out until it istoo late.

HC Processing — payments

I got a contour bed on june 2009 I should have it payed off this year I was told it would be payed off in...

HC Processing — contract

I purchased a hearing aid for $2145.00 on 3/8/10. I applied for and received an "18 month same as cash"...