HC Processing Center Logo

HC Processing Center

Having problems with HC Processing Center?

+1 877 486 3442 (Customer Service)
+1 877 486 3440 (Payments By Phone)
PO Box 829

Correspondence
203 E Emma Ave., Suite A, Springdale, AR 72764-4625

Complaints & Reviews

deceptive practices

They are linked with the purchase of fitness equipment, do not purchase your equipment if they are the finance or lending company. They are deceptive in their practices, if you are even a few hours too early in paying your monthly bill, they raise your interest rate and your payment doubles. They do not give you this information until after you have already made the purchase and by then it is too late. You send in your payment and they tell you it was too soon so you breached the terms of the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to have to call them, they are rude and offer nothing to you other than to remind you that you paid too soon therefore, your interest has gone up. Deceptive and unfair!

rip off

Hc processing credit is a rip off. They gave us a loan to pay off our chiropractor and said it was 6 months no interest. They kept changing the monthly payment date. One month it was the 30th and the next month it would be the 20th. We missed one payment because of the erratic dates of payment and our interest jumped up to 25%. They were very nasty to work with.

Joseph Kay Oct 22, 2014

I am a help card member and i was only into my second month with them. They are full of FEES! I am warning all you customers don't sign up to this card! You will get Ripped off!!! The Manager was not respectful at all could not even help me with nothing his name was TIm!! Beware!!!

late fees

Same thing happened to me. I would mail my payment with plenty of time to get there and low and behold, it would be one day late and boop... 39.00 bucks. Well, I called them the last time they did it and told them, "one more time and you are going to be added to my, 'your paid list'. Last month I mailed the payment 2 weeks before it was due, late fee. Now i'm standing true to my word and man I didn't go a week late and they were on the phone.. Haha. Most people don't have my attitude toward credit, but in this economy, and the way the banksters are robbing us blind that score isn't going to mean squat.

billing

My story is similar in detail as the others. I pay my bills faithfully and on time. This past july 4th they decided my payment was late. It was sent 6/30/2009 online to them and they received it 7/3/09 and decided to post it 7/7/09 with $39.00 dollar late fee. My total payment is $41.00 dollars. They would not remove the charge. I asked for a supervisor and got alex who was blaming my bank of course of the error and would not remove it. I told him I wanted to pay my entire balance in full (331.76) and he told me it would cost me $19.95 to do it over the phone. A joke! I pleaded with him to look at the big picture... He hung up on me! I never raised my voice or swore. What a complete tool.in these economic times where good bill payors and tricked and hc is using false tactics to subsidize their bottom line. Not to mention the piece of crap eliptical I got via icon... Buyers beware!! If you want fitness equipment go to a store or go get a membership.

charlene E Jan 22, 2010

I agree. File a report with the Attorney General Office for a full investigation. They need to be put out of business.
    I had the same problem. We need to all get together for a Class Action suit.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

fraudulent account

A account was opened in my name without my approval or authorization. I have tried to resolve this issue with them with no success. I have notified the credit reporting agency's, filed ftc complaints, requested assistance from the bbb also with no luck what-so-ever, filed police reports, and they have been notified numerous times and the serious nature of there actions. Each and every time I call to close these accounts due to the fraudulent nature they re-open a new account so I have to constantly review my credit reports for discrepancies. I need this to be closed and all adverse remarks from this company corrected. This company has very bad business practices and are just scam artists-trying to rip off hard working people how can this government allow these practices to continue. They must be stopped!

credit payment on website

This place is a scam! They have multiple ways to get you. I’m on my way to the bbb website, but...

unethical lending practices

After paying for a craftmatic bed financed by hc processing for 2 years (more than $1, 400), I noticed in...

billing problems

While in the dental chair needing a root canal, I was approached by the dental billing agent to sign up for...

website

I am trying to pay my bill online. I couldn't get to the correct website. I have been trying now for a few...

disappeared, can't pay my bill

I purchased a bowflex last year and was financed through hc credit. I received a letter a month ago that they...

2 comments Macedon Loans

closeing of act

I feel they have a real poor way of dealing with people, last mounth I got a letter saying I had to make a payment for a annual fee to keep card for future use. I made this payment, this mounth I get a letter saying the act was closed, and the annual fee not refundable, now what makes this so hard to take the act was paid off over ayear, and now just when I was ready to use again, they close it for no reason, I owed no money to them, never was late on a payment, and paid loan of way early, I don't understand how they do things

• Up
    Upset Peach Oct 08, 2008

I agree completely with Ronald. This company is very unconcerned about their customers and unwilling to assist. I have never been so upset with a financing company before in my life. I value my credit but I am almost at the point where I am not going to pay them at all!

I had deferred interest for 18 months and thought that I changed my bill date and paid on that date...only to find out that the date change was not accepted, thus making my payment late. This was 1 time and I had never been late before. They have tacked on the 22.99% interest and was not even willing to stop future interest because of a mistake. Then I get this letter, just as Ronald, saying that due to economic conditions they are closing all accounts!! How about that!?!?

Should I pay? I don't need any credit extended to me anyway.

• Ha
    Happilygone Oct 15, 2008

Oct 2008 HC Processing had a major layoff (ie firing) due to losing their funding. Should you have an account, you can probably get a major reduced settlement as they seem to really be hurting for money.

refused to let me speak with a manager

I am a AVP at one of the top 3 largest banks in the U.S. and I have a card with HC Processing when I bought...

harassment

My son owes some money to a chiropractor who turned over the amount to hc processing for collection. Hc...

overcharging

I have done business with these people for one year and my account has not gone down. I too only pay the...

scam and fraud!

I wont go into detail regarding the poor customer service of this organization. However I will suggest that...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices