HC Processing Centerinterest

I purchased a bed from Contour Beds in St Paul MN when I got the finance stuff in the mail and saw the amount of interest I immediately cancelled the bed. I told them I would never pay that amount of interest for anything. We then began a haggle process and ended up with a plan of no interest for the first year and what I was told was a much lower interest after that, well after paying faithfully for a year every month I got the shock of my life on my year anniversary. A years worth of interest totalling 881.22 and fees charged making a grand total of 958.49. These customer service people won't talk to me, or even be respectful. This was totally a dishonest sale and after going thru the BBB and being told these people will not budge with this, I am left with looking at legal remedies which I can't afford. Had I known this was going to happen I could have paid it off and gotten rid of it, now I have a mess to deal with, on top of personal problems. These folks should be shut down and made to reimburse all the people they have hurt.

mary e.b. Jul 03, 2012

The same thing just happen to me. Never late and offered to pay in full today, but was told no. I asked to speak to a supervisor regarding the situation and the person on the phone refused to transfer my call. I keep calling back for the collections department, but the same person continues to answer the phone. Any advice???