The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GE Adora — dishwasher won't clean dishes
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a GE Adora (the Home Depot brand) dishwasher about a year ago and immediately began having problems with it. It simply won't clean the dishes. Even simple things like if you don't rinse out your coffee cup before you put it into the dishwasher. I've had service out here 4 times and they were always really nice, on time and felt bad about it but they haven't ever fixed it. I paid almost $500 for a machine that they won't take back and now I have to replace. Why can I return almost anything I buy but not this? DO NOT BUY ADORA products! Is there any way to make them take this back and give me my money back?
More GE Adora Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Tuff Shed & Home Depot - buyer beware
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677