Having problems with IberoStar?

IberoStar Customer Service Contacts

1888 923 2722 (USA and Canada)
1800 849 1047 (Mexico)
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IberoStar Customer Service. Initial IberoStar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IberoStar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IberoStar. Discuss the issues you have had with IberoStar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

IberoStarIberostar The Club

Same high pressure- boiler room tatics. I was promised up to 50% off room rates even though the contract stated that 25% was the minimum. I questioned it and the sales person and his manager assured me that I would get the lower "travel agent rate" most of the time. I have tried to book several times since I purchased April 16, 2017 for $19, 900 and have not been quoted anything lower that what I can find for anyone on their website! At this point, I want my money back. I love their hotels however, I don't appreciate being defrauded. I was actually told that if I found a lower rate on line they would match it...seriously are you kidding me what did I pay all of this money for. Buyer beware!

Jan 18, 2020

IberoStar — overcharging for children

My family, extended family, and friends have all stayed with Iberostar several times over the years, and we...

Jan 03, 2020

IberoStar — iberostar the club

Me & my husband became members in 2018. They're definitely great at selling this membership, as normally we...

Dec 27, 2019

IberoStar — new sign up

I purchased an Iberostar club membership On December 18, 2019 at the Playa Mita resort. We returned to our...

Sep 23, 2019

IberoStar — kilómetro 55 a playa pilar cayo guillermo, 65100, cuba

Good afternoon, with regret . I'm unfortunately launching an official complaint with IBEROSTAR, directly as I...

Aug 22, 2019

Iberostar Rose Hall in Montego Bay — house keeper nicole stole bathing suit from suite.

Nicole the housekeeper for room 6026 stole my bathing suit and tried to cover it up when investigated. Nicole...

Aug 09, 2019

IberoStar — mismanagement and very poor customer service

My families room wasn't as promised during the booking process.I booked a ocean front junior suite but...

Jul 27, 2019

IberoStar — hotel / iberostar group refusing to take responsibility

At 07:15 am on the morning of the 2nd October 2018 whilst walking from our bedroom (Room 231) to the...

Jul 14, 2019

Iberostar Jardin Del Sol — dress code men wear trousers in the evening

Very annoying your dress code is to wear trousers for men at evening dinner in spain santa ponsa how...

Jul 02, 2019

IberoStar — Unacceptable activities and wet floor in Buffet

Rose Hall Beach is supposed to be a family resort. We just returned home from our vacation there. We had our...

IberoStarBroken toe during vacation at their bathroom and Hotel don't want to take responsibility

I was vacationing with my family in Cuba April 26-30th at Iberostar Seleccion Holguin, I slip in the shower and my toes got stock in the shower drain as a result I coudnt walk from that moment so we were picked up by one of the golf carts that they have on property to take me to the Doctor on property, no doctor was on site since they closed at 5:00pm ...he told us that he was going to do the report for us, no wheelchair, no crutches, no thing were available so my husband had to carry me around to the restaurants etc, we checked out on April 30th, wheelchair services were provide it at the airport, I arrived to FLL fl and carrier had a wheelchair waiting for me to transport me, when I finally arrived to my home in Orlando fl I had to be taken to the emergency clinic by my husband were doctor told us that I had a broken toe and 2 sprained toes, since then I contacted Iberostar Spain, Iberostar Holguin and none of them want to pay for my medical expenses etc, I have not been able to work, I may need surgery since my fracture has not healed. I just want everyone to be aware of resorts because is not easy to pay to relax with the family and then come home with injuries and Big Resorts Chains not wanting to take responsibilities . I need Iberostar to step up and take care of my situation .

Jun 08, 2019

IberoStar — iberostar club cala barca

We have booked a 4 star hotel vacation and sadly the room is not what we have paid for. There is no air...

May 28, 2019

IberoStar — horrible service

I last stayed at the property in 2009 and was amazed by the service, food, entertainment, and organization...

May 20, 2019

IberoStar — front of house staff

Nadia and Iva who work on reception are disgusting their attitudes whilst asking for help was atrocious do...

IberoStarsustainability

I have just returned from Hotel Daiquiri in Cayo Coco Cuba.
      I want to give some feed back on this hotel
      there was so much wasted plastics, plastic cups for all drinks, double cups if having coffee, paper napkins, foam party on beach, I wasn't reassured that this was environmentally friendly.
      The hotel itself is very tired, we found eating in the buffet restaurant to be intolerable it was so hot and humid, the air conditioning was not working making this a really uncomfortable space, the chefs and waiters and waitresses had to suffer this every night, at least we could choose not to go in there. a few days before we left we did speak to the visiting general manager who advised that the air con had been broken for some months and were waiting for replacement parts to be signed off by the ministry of Cuba. but surprise the air con was magically back on.
      the lobby bar continually running out of drinks each night.
      we were on an all inclusive which is generally good value to us however on this 2 week holiday we don't feel this was good value.
      the hotel needs a lot of work, we appreciate that it suffered from the hurricane a year previously, we couldn't fault the staff they were fantastic. but this was not the holiday we hoped for.

May 07, 2019

IberoStar — general service

I booked this Hotel from 1-8 May 2019 and wish to complain about the mis-selling and poor service received by...

May 01, 2019

IberoStar — restaurant responsible for giving my wife food she's allergic to.

Upon arriving at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites 4/11/19 and checking in we were asked if my wife or I had any...

Apr 30, 2019

IberoStar — unable to adjust hotel reservation by one day

To whom it may concern: please help us! Below is the emails to [protected]@iberostar.com that have been sent per...

IberoStariberostar berkeley shore miami

This the email I sent to them 4 days ago. No acknowledgement, no response:

We stayed at Iberostar Berkeley Shore in Miami on the dates above.

When we arrived on the 18th, we were first told that there was no booking for us, even though we showed them the receipt for the booking and the booking number. Our agent had to call them and then they found it, so embarrassing!!!
        They then said that there was only 1 room ready which was located on the first floor. We took the room. In the afternoon I was sitting in the room when my throats started to close up, my head started throbbing and I started to wheeze. I said to my husband that I was having an allergic reaction to something but wasn't sure what. I decided to leave the room. To my surprise when I opened the door, our door was taped up with caution tape, like a crime scene as was the entrance to the floor and they had spread the floor with solvent glue that had toxic fumes. I tried to get out as my symptoms were getting worse but shoes were sticking to the floor. I finally got out and went straight to reception desk, at this time my face was swollen. The receptionist looked at me and said 'oh my God' and after I explained she said that we should have never been put on that floor, that whole floor is locked off. I asked for another room and she said of course and apologised, then I went out and took and allergy pill to calm down. When I came back at 6 the manager said there were no rooms available and she was sorry but they would give us back our money and she apologised again. I said couldn't stay in that room so we stay at a friend's house until the early hours of the morning then came back showered and got ready to leave. The fumes had gone by then.
        When I came to check out the receptionist (the same receptionist as before - a young girl with braces on her teeth - she was the one that allocated the room) said that we hadn't paid!!!
        I said if we hadn't paid why would you give us the room? It was paid by our agent in the U.K. Please note that we had also stayed there on the 10, 11, 12 April 2019 and booked through the same agent. No problem.
        The manager ended up coming down and yes they found it apologised and the payment would be reversed and we would get a full refund. She apologised again. I said that having such a discussion in reception was embarrassing. You embarrassed me when we came and now when we're leaving the same? The only Black couple in the hotel!! It could have been handled much better. Also now on checking my bank account the payment has been taken again!!! No refund!!!
        Since coming back I have been really ill and ended up in A&E today. The cause??? The allergic reaction caused burns to my throats which are now infected!!!
        This is all so disgraceful for a hotel of your standing.
        I will be taking this matter further if I don't receive a satisfactory response.
        Booking number is G246175. Room 107. The whole floor was closed off but she put us on that floor!!! If I didn't have my tablets, God knows what could have happened. I couldn't breathe!!! Incompetent is no the word!!!
        I personally think the hotel was fully booked when we checked in and they had lost the booking and had nowhere to put us. So they covered it up, hoping to get away with it by putting us on a floor they knew was being renovated. Absolutely wreck less and I'm pretty sure breaking some laws!!! I will be reporting the transaction to my bank as fraudulent!!! Disgraceful!!!

Mrs Pauline Jackson

Apr 07, 2019

IberoStar — the hotel!

Hello, I'm afraid our Cuban adventure is not going to plan. The hotel Iberostar Bella Vista is awful and...