Complaints & Reviews

money taking out of my checking account!!!

I have had money taken out of my checking account for the last 3 months totalling $49.95 x 3= $149.95
I want to be reimbursed for this amount A.S.A.P. Immediately!!! You know my checking account # or my Debit Card # however you got it I have no Idea!!!

Deborah S. Petty
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ca
    Cari Jan 20, 2009

I have cancelled with google the day after requesting information by e-mail to their support center. I received a phone call the next day about getting started. I also told the gentleman who called I was not interested and that I had already sent my cacellation E-mail. He said that was fine and we hung up. Now 1 week later I have found where they debited my account for 70.00. I did not want this service but I do want my money back. DO NOT START THIS- all they want is your money. I sent e-mail for cancellation and it said I woul receive a confirmation and link to fill out forms for cancellation within 24 hours. It has been 6 days still no word. I can not get anybody from google to help me straighten this out. Am still waiting.

• Nc
    n. cooper Jan 29, 2009

I have been trying to log onto the page to perform the cancellation and it does not exist I don't know what is going on but I do have a lawyer investigating it for me and they will be hearing from them tomorrow. I refuse to be a victim and they will pay the price for trying to scam me!!

all google rip-offs

I signed up with my debit card on the above site for a trial for 7 days, they would not answer the 3...

unauthorized cc debit - fraud

I am writing to express my complete dissatisfaction and disgust with GoogleTree. On 12/04/2008, I subscribed...

no phone number to cancel

i go this goggle kit and ther was no number to cancel now they charged my checking account 49.95 and don't want this service cause it is a rip off it is a scam

maria Jan 22, 2009

this is happening to me too, how do i stop it

maria Jan 22, 2009

who can i call?

• Ni
    Nikki Indianapolis Mar 09, 2009

I was just able to cancel this product. The number to cancel this kit is the following - 1-800-309-6980. The number is written in very small text at the bottom of the email. The gentlemen that I spoke with informed me that you have a 7 day trial period after you order the CD before you account is charged extra fees.

I has to contact this company because I also didn't receive my google kit as promised. If you have order this kit CANCEL THIS RIGHT AWAY.

Nikki,
    Indianapolis

• Kv
    KVC Mar 30, 2010

I agree with your comments. After trying to reach coustmer service for several times finally I was able to reach through one number and succesfully canceled the account. So thought of sharing with all the victims of Google cash. Number is 1877-829-7590. After calling them don't tell intially that you called to cancel. First u say that i called for assistance for web hosting waht ever...then once they were logged into your account then ask them to cancel your account. it worked for me that way. first time I called asked to cancel but they said that they couln't open my account. So I tricked them this way. All the best

accepted trial [protected]@2.17 fee/cannot reach phone # provided to cancel

on 11-28-08 while reviewing general inbox on e-mail address (my personal home pc), I responded to an offer for earning money from home while also checking online listings forpurchasing an automobile. After filling out first response info for a 10 day free trial, a response stated that there was an error on the information submitted and to please continue on the following format. I did so, and was requested to accept the offer for a total of $2.17 rather than the 1.96 originally stated. I accepted. Never received anything (CD, e-mail, or otherwise) and attempted yesterday on 12-08-08 to contact the # provided within the offer: [protected] to cancel out this transaction &/or further charges to my bank card. The phone number as stated above was strictly an automated message that due to their "extremely low prices & high call volumes" that all communication must be thru e-mail to the four listedwww.services etc. etc. etc. I just want to be cancelled out of whatever this B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S>>>>>>>>>>>is! So...now what do I do?????? Thank you Carrissa S Smith E-mail add: [protected]@netzero.com

• Ca
    CAMEY HANSON Dec 11, 2008

I AM ALSO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM EXCEPT I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO CANCEL IT*

• Go
    Gordon Hawthorne Dec 17, 2008

I Agreed to a home based business, and ws told I would get a conformation email with access to a database to start making money now, on a 7 day trial. After 7 days he would take $35.00 out of my account, then $75.00 per month until I cancel.

I have recieved no email and can not get past his machine. Do I have to close my account???

• Go
    Gordon Hawthorne Dec 17, 2008

Was this deal a Lie??????????

• Ha
    hawkeyemarine Feb 26, 2009

same problem number on statment is not for make google cash

margaret maxon Mar 22, 2009

I also was missed conceived just by the ggolgle name I thought iwould try several of these google working at home money systems, all of which offered there systems for free all i had to do was pay the s&h fees, only one actually charged my acoount for the mentioned s&h fee but then also charged my account for the full fee of $71.34 this was make google cash all of the other systems just charged my account the full fees which are google treasures which i had never heard of and then the others where google success kit who charged my account$30.54 and then there was google money tree which im not sure what they charged my account for on all of these i did not approve any of the extra charges other than the s&h fees and have not been able to contact any body on any of them at this point im not sure of what to do iam closing my bank account to make sure there will be no further charges and am considering on contacting an atterney to file a class action suit against all of google scams

Mary Sandberg Apr 22, 2009

I also was charged 2.17 for shipping and then later charged 69.95 for the cd for google cash and did't autherize for the charge to be taken out of my account and don't know who to get ahold of to put a stop to this.

not authorized 2 charges

I have just re.ceived a copy of my bank statement and there are 2 charges on it for Google Success Kit in...

money being deducted from my credit card

HI, Ian smith here. I took the $1 google success kit and see now that money is being deducted from my credit card to which I did not aggree.
What and where do I go to sort it out
Please help

• Be
    Betty Dec 31, 2008

The same thing happened to me Smith! They have deducted $29.99 from my credit card and I'm really pissed off.

• Er
    Erica Jan 23, 2009

I'm paying 39.19 since I'm in Canada. And I haven't even received my kit yet! I'm planning to call their call centre, the number should be visible on your credit card statement. If you can't see it, it's: 1-866-341-0767, they are open from 6am - 7pm MT.

• La
    Lani Jan 23, 2009

This apparent rip-off company charged $29.95 to my account on January 22, 2009 without my authorization. I agreed to pay $1.00 for a look at this product and was informed that I would receive it by January 18th. This suspiciously looks to be now, a scam and I am not a happy camper.

Today, January 23, 2009, I called 866-341-0767 and spoke with “Marie” for a refund of to my account. Initially Marie insisted that she could only cancel future billings because this was ordered on January 11, 2009. I was told that this company is not mailing anymore, but instead using the format of email. However, I persisted in pointing out that since I was informed that the product was to arrive by 1/22/09, I am within the 7-day grace period of having the option to cancel. “Marie” acquiesced and assured me that this-and any further billings- are now canceled. The refund of $29.95 will take 5-7 business days for to post back to my account.

I certainly hope this will happen. If not, I will be writing here again!

anjali Jan 23, 2009

I can't beleive! I also took the kit for $1 and now after 2 weeks before getting the kit $30 from my credit card has been deductted!
    -Anjali Singh

• Da
    davlin2 Jan 23, 2009

Exact same circumstance here. I will be calling that number right now. I am pissed!!

• Na
    nathan Jan 23, 2009

hi everyone,
    i just called the number 1-866-341-0767 due to seeing a charge or 39.19 on my credit card. i was told by signing on it was a monthly subscription i signed on to...read the fine print i was told. and if i would not have called to have it canceled they would deduct this same amount every month!!!
    I urge everyone to realize all internet gimmics are FRAUD or just plain old CRAP! do not give any company your credit card # please learn from all of us who have made this mistake!
    i have submitted a clain to my credit card company and i guess i will see what happens.

nathan-toronto -canada

• Cj
    cjdaniels Jan 24, 2009

I just checked my card, and found they did the same thing on the 21st. Thought this might be different but this is not the first time I've had to deal with something like this. The previous time was for information on applying for grants. I had to call three times because they did not get the message the first call. The first one, according to them, was just a complaint of the charges, the second was to stop further charges and the third was to demand the refund. Make sure you get these on one call. They want to play games and think you are not watching your account.

• Ke
    Keith Feb 23, 2009

Lesson Learned! There is no way to Make Easy Money. Unless you can scam people out of their CC number and make false billings.
    I called the number provided by Erica (Thanks because that was not the same number I had on my CC statement which, btw, only gave a recording and then hung up on me!) talked to Jamaica, the person not the place. Insisted that they remove "ALL" charges from my CC and not be billed any further otherwise I would have to be forced to do a "Charge-back" to their company which is "Very Expensive" for them. He went to his supervisor and after a minute or two was assured that it would be refunded in full. We'll see after a week if they have indeed done this. If not, the RCMP and whoever we have to contact in the USA will be advised of this fraud. Facebook will also be advised of this fraudulent advertising or at least of the abuse this company is dishing out to the unsuspecting public.
    Moral of the story. No easy money and be firm when you ask for a refund. Be civil but be firm. Swearing will get you nowhere fast. I know this because I have been on the other end of a customer support line and abusive language doesn't help the situation.

Note re chargeback:
    Link below.
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback>

Best of luck to us all in this fiasco.

Charles O. Mar 31, 2009

If a company offers you a free trial, it is not free if they need your credit card number. The $1 dollar sounds good, but it is really just a way of buying your credit card number. Once you give it to them, they will commence billing you. Usually you can't reach them by phone or email to cancel. However, cancelling with them is what you must do. DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO ANYONE, UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. If you have exhausted your efforts to contact and cancel with the so called merchant, then contact your cc company. Write down dates when calls were made and who you spoke to. Also keep copies of any emails, either from you to them or vice versa.
    Remember, there is no such thing as a free trial of anything. They (whatever company or merchant) will always ask for your cc number. Usually they say it is just to bill the shipping and handling, or whatever. Another precaution, always read all of the disclosure provided very carefully. You may have to read between the lines to see that they are actually saying they are going to bill you or sign you up. For example one vitamin pill provider for weight loss, says "if you get the free trial of A, we are also going to give you a free trial of B and C as well." What that means is that "we are also going to be billing you for two other products as well." You end up having 3 monthly charges on your cc, and B and C show up as separate merchants, with separate phone numbers. You cannot cancel B and C, by getting in touch with A. You have to call each one individually, and often they are impossible to reach. Any time you are not able to make contact with a merchant you gave your cc number to, especially if it is a "free trial" from the internet or TV, contact your cc company. They can usually advise or assist you.

Charles O.

• Sc
    scorpio1176 May 14, 2009

Just letting everyone here know that if u do read the fine print when u order there are 3 things u have to cancel...2 identity theft
    '"trials" #'s r as follows 800-712-7226 and the other is
    800-342-2994 these r trials that u also signed up for, unless u read the fine print u are not aware of them...PLEASE call and cancel them also...they charge more for both each month
    Just a quick FYI
    Debbie E

unauthorized debit

Was sent a prospecting e-mail with a prominent logo at the bottom, Quadrant Media with a Canadian addre...

unauthorized $11.95 charge

I authorized the Google Success Kit for $1.00 . Since I hadnt had time to even check out the system during the trial . Not to mention never got the kit. Seems like they purposely mail anything way after the trial period and you get conned into paying out more money . Anyway I cancelled 2 days before the trial period ended and I still got charged. Gotta be so careful with what you agree to on the internet I have learn to take the time and read ALL the fine print!!!. Now i gotta call and get them to take this charge I did not agree to :(

• Fe
    fettenberg Dec 06, 2008

The thing I'm responding to also debited $1.00 for Google Cash & $1.00 for Government Funded Grants. Then came an unauthorized - or so I rthought - debit
    for $11.95. If you scroll down on their original promotional email, at the very bottom you'll see a bunch of active links, which includes 'Terms and Conditions'. Once you go there, you'll see a bunch of explanations listing when and for what they'll be debiting your credit card! If the '866' phone numbers there don't work, you've got to get your credit card blocked. The bank won't refund your money for these debits, but since you can direct them to this site & show them that others have been scammed, they should issue you a new card. What more can I say - I too am getting desperate to make more $ now. By the way, these sob's even put
    in a disclaimer - right near the links at the bottom of the prospectus, near the terms and conditions - saying that they are not associated with GOOGLE ! What they did do is to conceal what you'd wind up being charged for, and are charged for quite some time unless you cancel their so-called services.7e8

• Fe
    fettenberg Dec 08, 2008

I was able to reach one of their toll free numbers from Europe -google success kit was 866 341 7163 ( so I had to pay for this call) and had them cancel my credit card. Then I called a person I know at my bank and gave her a detailed history of the transactions. She asked me to forward her the original prospecting emils sent to me by google cash & the other one, government funds, etc. She asked me if I had in fact ask them to stop all further debits...I said I had & I warned her about the possibility of future attempts at debiting my account. So your bank respects your efforts to put a stop to scams. If you have no luck getting through to their operators, I do believe it 'saves time and trouble' to block your credit card & get the bank to issue a new one. Anyhow, my bank did that for me last summer when I was the victim of another internet rip-off.

• Je
    JeffL Dec 22, 2008

I also called that number and spoke to someone from Google. They will be refunding me the $11.95 within 5-10 business days. Jeff L. Florida

• Pc
    PC Killian-Reeder Jan 06, 2009

I, too, fell for the scam. Thinking the name Google meant reputable, I figured I couldn't scammed. Not only did I NOT receive the kit and also get the $11.95 charge for the last 2 months but I get charged an additional $4.95/month for Fraud Protection! Now isn't that a Joke. I've tried the toll free # but get all operators are busy. I appreciate the suggestion of blocking my bank/visa card and having my bank issue a new one. I definitely will not be for any more of these gimmicks.

• Mt
    mtnbuilder Jan 09, 2009

a too feel for this BS but some one here posted a phone number. I called it and had the charges removed from my card imediatly, with no hassle or argument they were very curtious. heres the number:
    866 341 1767

Paula McClendon Feb 13, 2009

I am going to not only cancel my credit card but I am also getting the authorities involved immediately.

patricia booth Feb 20, 2009

I thought that i was being charged only a $1.00 for the googlesucesskit and was charged $29.95 and never received the cd so im writing because i want my money back so who can i contact to have the money returned to my bank the same way it was taken out they also said to look in your junk mail for your receipt and i never received that either its a shame for people to scam people like this were are trying to survive also and someone wants to do something like that you beleive your e-mails and then they keep sending information about working for google i would like to stop getting e-mails from google and have my money refunded and cancel this membership would like to know what i need to do to cancel this and get my refund back

patricia booth Feb 20, 2009

I have written already now want to post my comment

• Tr
    traveler818 Mar 04, 2009

If this ripoff company is not associated with google, I have to wonder why google lets it continue. It sure opened my eyes. I'll be going with Yahoo from now on. Not that that helps any of you: I hope you all manage to get your money back.

• Ni
    nicola May 21, 2009

i have had much the same kind of experiences with the so called "Googlesucesskit" I registered once for a pound and since then have had my bank account debited for numerous unautherised transactions. Please help as to how to get my money back. I have contacted my banks fraud department and am awaiting the outcome. I too feel that the website should be removed as it is very misleading and the debits to peoples accounts are fraudulant. Can anyone at google possibly do anything to help??

Nicola england

charges

I went onto the site and it stated that I qualified for a free starter kit. All of a sudden I see a charge on...

criminal / fraud

I was charged for both the CD and shipping via a credit card - however, I never heard of the company in my life. Two seperate charges were fraudulantly charged to my credit card.

1) credit card reciept says company location is NV, they claim they "recently moved" and the location is now NY.
2) they claim to be "affiliated" with Google. I challenged them several times, and they kept on insisting that they're "affiliated" with Google.
3) they refused to provide any information as to how the supposed "order in question" was made...whether it was made via mail, telephone, or online. I was told, "We don't have to provide that information."
4) they were downright beligerent as to how they obtained my card number. I was told that they obtain numbers "through all different sorts of means", to which I responded, "There is only ONE way of obtaining the number that is legal. If I didn't give you the number, a crime has been commited." To which they replied, "Who knows?"

cannot access membership login for past two days

please cancel order number [protected] dated12/2/08 as I cannot access the website, nor have I been told what...

no product

unauthorized funds taken from bank account, fake website, no customer support number, , need to get ahold of
company to get money back from this scam website.

sarah gray Jan 23, 2009

Hi i have not received the starter kit and was charge $ 47.76 for nothing .I am very unhappy with this scam and will be contacting econsumer.gov to report this. I want to cancel all accounts with them. I think that google was a save name clearly is not. Sarah Gray from Australia.

• Co
    comet4321 May 26, 2009

Is google cash a scam? Yes it definitely is, google cash scams have existed for some time. The google cash scam is the newest addition to a long list of scams and is appearing all over the internet. They go by several different names such as google cash scam, googlecash, google money tree scam, google kit scam, make money with google and the list continues. So I am sure a lot of you out there are wondering how to make money with google and if it is possible. Well the short answer to that is yes it is very possible, that is if you are devoted into to putting the time and effort in to make money with google.
    Do not give a penny to programs offering to make you money with google not even shipping.

Visit http://www.google-cash-scam.com to learn how they scam, watch videos that expose their websites and learn the process to making money with google.

unwanted charge

I too was charged $1.00 for a Google Success Kit which I have yet to receive. Then I was charged $11.95 and...

bank account payment

dear sirs i signed up at the cost of $1.00 now i've been charged more ?i did not sign up for more money...

neve received it and unauthorized charge of $11.95 was made to my credit card

I approved your mailing the Google Success Kit for $1.00, but I never received it. Now, you are charging...

kevin larsen's google money tree kit

I signed up to receive the Google Pro Kit which was to be mailed to me right away. It is over a month and I...

8 comments Wainwright Other

my home address in google search

Kindly check th info My home address in google search Http: / / www. Google.com ...

illegal withdraw 49.95 from my bank account

I viewed this E-mail regarding work at home. For 1.95 they would send a CD for viewing on how you can make these big
bucks working from home. I know that was not true, however, with the name of Google I wanted to look into what they
had to offer. By the time you go to page 2 this company already was in the process of taking 49.00 from my bank account.
I never authorized for them to take 49.94 only the 1.95 for the shipping of the CD. They had somehow blocked all the
phone access and you could not also get an E-mail to them. This company, after research, at least 4-5 scams. One day I finally was able to take to someone at Epromo. He advised me that Google Revenue Streams was not at this number and gave me another number to call and also I would probably never get my money back. I sent them a fax letting them know if I did not get my money back I would take this further. Well here I am and I do not plan to stop. 49.95 may not mean
much to people that take from others. However, if you are on Social Security 49.94 is millions.

cancelation ignored

After subscribing to this service and waiting 17 days for the CD I decided that it was not the money making...