Complaints & Reviews

charges

I went onto the site and it stated that I qualified for a free starter kit. All of a sudden I see a charge on...

criminal / fraud

I was charged for both the CD and shipping via a credit card - however, I never heard of the company in my life. Two seperate charges were fraudulantly charged to my credit card.

1) credit card reciept says company location is NV, they claim they "recently moved" and the location is now NY.
2) they claim to be "affiliated" with Google. I challenged them several times, and they kept on insisting that they're "affiliated" with Google.
3) they refused to provide any information as to how the supposed "order in question" was made...whether it was made via mail, telephone, or online. I was told, "We don't have to provide that information."
4) they were downright beligerent as to how they obtained my card number. I was told that they obtain numbers "through all different sorts of means", to which I responded, "There is only ONE way of obtaining the number that is legal. If I didn't give you the number, a crime has been commited." To which they replied, "Who knows?"

cannot access membership login for past two days

please cancel order number [protected] dated12/2/08 as I cannot access the website, nor have I been told what...

no product

unauthorized funds taken from bank account, fake website, no customer support number, , need to get ahold of
company to get money back from this scam website.

sarah gray Jan 23, 2009

Hi i have not received the starter kit and was charge $ 47.76 for nothing .I am very unhappy with this scam and will be contacting econsumer.gov to report this. I want to cancel all accounts with them. I think that google was a save name clearly is not. Sarah Gray from Australia.

• Co
    comet4321 May 26, 2009

Is google cash a scam? Yes it definitely is, google cash scams have existed for some time. The google cash scam is the newest addition to a long list of scams and is appearing all over the internet. They go by several different names such as google cash scam, googlecash, google money tree scam, google kit scam, make money with google and the list continues. So I am sure a lot of you out there are wondering how to make money with google and if it is possible. Well the short answer to that is yes it is very possible, that is if you are devoted into to putting the time and effort in to make money with google.
    Do not give a penny to programs offering to make you money with google not even shipping.

Visit http://www.google-cash-scam.com to learn how they scam, watch videos that expose their websites and learn the process to making money with google.

unwanted charge

I too was charged $1.00 for a Google Success Kit which I have yet to receive. Then I was charged $11.95 and...

bank account payment

dear sirs i signed up at the cost of $1.00 now i've been charged more ?i did not sign up for more money...

neve received it and unauthorized charge of $11.95 was made to my credit card

I approved your mailing the Google Success Kit for $1.00, but I never received it. Now, you are charging...

kevin larsen's google money tree kit

I signed up to receive the Google Pro Kit which was to be mailed to me right away. It is over a month and I...

8 comments Wainwright Other

my home address in google search

Kindly check th info My home address in google search Http: / / www. Google.com ...

illegal withdraw 49.95 from my bank account

I viewed this E-mail regarding work at home. For 1.95 they would send a CD for viewing on how you can make these big
bucks working from home. I know that was not true, however, with the name of Google I wanted to look into what they
had to offer. By the time you go to page 2 this company already was in the process of taking 49.00 from my bank account.
I never authorized for them to take 49.94 only the 1.95 for the shipping of the CD. They had somehow blocked all the
phone access and you could not also get an E-mail to them. This company, after research, at least 4-5 scams. One day I finally was able to take to someone at Epromo. He advised me that Google Revenue Streams was not at this number and gave me another number to call and also I would probably never get my money back. I sent them a fax letting them know if I did not get my money back I would take this further. Well here I am and I do not plan to stop. 49.95 may not mean
much to people that take from others. However, if you are on Social Security 49.94 is millions.

cancelation ignored

After subscribing to this service and waiting 17 days for the CD I decided that it was not the money making...

did not receive purchased software

Paid £34.72 UKP for:- 3years membership & 2 Extra Feeatures for Google Earth. I gave them full detail...

fraud

I was experiencing some fraudulent charges on my credit card, which were all online, while I was looking into it I discovered that some charges on my bank statement were for Google Money Profit. After further investigation I found out that they had debited my account $2.99 for a trial membership and 10 days later they debited $39.95. I did not order a trial membership or anything else. I did not fill out any forms at all, I did not give them any information at all especially any personal information. I absolutely did not give them any of my credit card info. How in the world did they get this information. And by the way there's no one living in my house that could have done this.
I did call them and explained the obvious. I could tell the lady I spoke with did not believe me but she said I would be receiving the CD at my address to just refuse it or return it . She also said that the charges on my account would be taken off. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. If this is really Google doing this they need to be stopped, they make millions of dollars a year off of all of us that use them as our homepage. And if this is someone they let use their name they need to do some research on who they do business with. I just don't understand how this happened without any imput from myself. There were two telephone numbers on my bank account [protected] and [protected].
P.S. The only thing I can remember about this Google thing is that one night I started to shut my computer down and there was a pop-up that had Google Money Profit on it and I clicked out of it and continued to shut down my computer. Upset and Dissapointed.

• Ry
    Ryan Oct 20, 2008

Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with
    Google Money Profit™ or this promotion.

There is no way for our company to get your credit card information unless an order is placed using your information.

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "granacad1". For questions, call 800-710-2564 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-710-2564 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our member’s website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member’s website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-710-2564 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Administrator

• Kh
    K. Hill Feb 15, 2009

I did not order anything from this company and they have charged my card for $39.95. I have been trying to get a refund and they are giving me a hard time about it.

• Jm
    JMess Jun 01, 2009

I just found out that this company has billed me 6 times for things I never ordered or received totaling $98.09! I am an eCommerce professional and certainly know when I have filled out an online order form. I am going to get to the bottom of this and discover what affiliations Raven Media/Google Money Profit has with other online vendors. Other than pure credit card information theft, the only other scenario would be that I UNKNOWINGLY was enrolled in this program through another online purchase. If this is the case, I will publish what eCommerce vendors have these affiliations and report them to the proper agencies.

• Cy
    cy_youn Jun 10, 2009

I had the same thing happen. I found 3 charges on my credit card from GoogleMoneyProfit. $2.29 for the trial. $39.95 for a cd. And, 7.95 for something else. I have never used any kind of "work from home" service before. I rarely use the credit card in question either. In fact the reason I caught the charges was because I knew the only charge on it should have been a gas station purchase. I reported it as fraud to my credit card company a week ago. Today we did a 3-way call with Google Money Profit to remove the charges. They said the cd they'd mailed me was already returned so it would be no problem to remove the charges. The odd thing is: I NEVER GOT A CD TO RETURN. They told me (plus my credit card company rep) that I must've forgotten that I made the online purchase AND forgot that I returned the cd in the mail. Yeah, right. It sounds like a scam.

Chuck Turner Jun 19, 2009

Raven Media Scams:
    Express Business Funding
    Grant Search Assistant
    Grant Writer Pro
    Grant Master
    Easy Google Profit
    IWORKS

Raven Media, Global Reach International phone number #213-228-8111.

stolen email account

My email account was stolen and I cannot find any place to report it. I have tried to locate a hotmail...

can't opt out

I bought a cd to try the program $ 2. 17 I previewed the program online and decided not to continue I sent an...

fraud and scam

I purchased a CD to make some money from Google by paying Rs.1250. When the CD opened it gave a link to the...

no support from website

I had paid Rs.1250/= to register myself on Googlecashkey.com for online job. After registering myself I did not received any offer from Googlecashkey and I can not understand what to do for earning online.

I did not receive any support, suggestions, guidance from GoogleCashKey. I feel that I am being cheated by them. I had paid money on the faith that the same is supported by such big search engine Google, so they can cheat any body. But I realised now it is big scam and fraud and I am one of victims of internet cheating.

• Pu
    Pushpinder Singh Harsh Sep 17, 2008

Google Cash is a fraud scheme. They forward so-called 'Free Website' with the Google Cash CD obtained on payment. The said website cannot be opened! Mails to support of Google Cash get no response. Mails to Sales of Google Cash also remain unacknowledged. This is definitely a scam by a major international company GOOGLE, which merits investigation. A small time fraud organisation indulging in this kind of fraud will trap the most gullible only. On the other hand, brand name GOOGLE suggests reliability and trustworthiness. Alas, that is totally untrue! They are using their brand name to steal.

• Pu
    Pushpinder Singh Harsh Sep 17, 2008

[email protected] and [email protected] should respond to the aggrieved party's mail, if the dealings of Google are honest and above board.

Mangalamurthy Bhat Sep 18, 2008

after when i goto register the website is not opening
    I feel that I am being cheated by them

• Bh
    Bhupi Feb 23, 2009

yes i also think that this is a fraud company i have also registed by paying Rs.1250 and have done the work as per the recommendations send but till date have not received any money and not when i tried to login after 3 months its coming invalid user name.

• Mi
    milton Feb 26, 2009

Google is a ### choise. i have never seen such an stupid organization as google. This is merely ridiculous to inform that i am too a victim of googlecashkey. i say google is a ### choise. it is sucking from last 8 months i am trying to register my cd and you know the website www.googlecshkey.com/register.htm deosnot exist. mother###ing google.

• OhComeOn Mar 25, 2009

Just a thought - you Einsteins actually think GoogleCash has any connection with Google? Really??!
    Frankly, if you're this dumb, you deserve to be "taken" :D

money back

Hi,

I m deepak i purchased google cash key on31/05/2008 by cash on delevry but i dint find it helpful for me because after every time joining a advertiser the google adwards key ask for money to activate my account.
So i have 25 advertiser i have to pay almost 250 per advertiser. so why to pay for all this again & again.

as they have mentioned that it is money back garuntee writing so many reminder to tham thay didnot give my money back.

So i think that its all a fraud that they are doing.

Can some help me to get my money back.

Thanks & regards

Deepak Kumar

• Vi
    vishal gupta Aug 20, 2008

if any body have the contact no. of google cash key so plz inform me coz i have to take my money back from google cash key 2 and i dont have any no. regarding them.

• Es
    eshwarthai Aug 23, 2008

even i have the same problem.
    help me as how i can get my money back

• Rr
    r.ramesh Aug 27, 2008

yes, i agree the above statement.that company cheat.i will also cheating by googlecashkey.so any one please help to get my money back please please

• Mo
    mohd Aug 29, 2008

I agree to this totally as i am also facing the same problem.We should all do something about this.Anybody have any ideas about what we can do to get our money back?

• Vi
    vishnu prasad Sep 15, 2008

yes google cash is completly a fraud, as far as i know we can get our money back by contacting official phone no, , or address or else the last way o go for consumer forum.

• Se
    sekar Sep 24, 2008

Yes I agree as I lost my money by purchasing the google cash key CD. It has nothing but an ID.Its totally of no use.I felt cheated.
    I sent mail to refund the money back but no reply.

• If
    iflex Aug 24, 2009

i totally agree with mr. deepak because i have the same problem . i also purchase the google cash key but it totally of no use .i have remind them for money back but they are not returning money back.

• Su
    sunny sandip Oct 16, 2009

tottly fraud i not agree plese... return money

I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99

Hi: my name is John Alvarez I send for A google Profit/ Money making CD, about 3 months ago for a trial...

unauthorized charges credit card

Unauthorized charged in credit card #6011 3800 [protected], since may these charges been withdrawn out of my credit card. Beware people!

• Ry
    Ryan Jun 23, 2008

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices