Complaints & Reviews

Resolved fraud unauthorized charges

Hi my name is Joseph Meredith from the state of Michigan, I just received my bank statement and I wa...

Resolved money taken out without my knowledge

I have discover money been taken out from my creditcard twice. My mistake of being so trusting and have give my details so I can received a 'google sucess kit' for trial. So far I haven't received anty kit at all and also discover money been taken out from my credit card.First wasUS $29-95 on the 12th Feb 2009 and another one was taken out, Fraud protection US$4-95.
I don't even know what is all this.
Can someone help me to stop it or direct me to someone who can help.Thanks.

money taken out without my knowledge

• Ev
    Evangeline Stevenson Dec 07, 2008

I never received my google kit and was charged $11.95 on my credit card and was told that it was that it was a $1.00 and my account is overdrawn. Please correct the problem and fix my account i would like you to please return my money to my account within 24 hours.

• Ri
    Richard Feb 11, 2009

I have also been scamed by this mob, has anyone received their money back? I have cancelled my card as it is an unautherised transaction, so they wont get any more money from me. $50A is more than enough for nothing.
    Good luck to all
    Richard

• Ar
    army1sg1991 Feb 20, 2009

I signed up for the google sucess kit and never received it. There 3 unauthorized charges on my debit card; monthly charge 02/18/2009 google success kit 8007127222: $12.31, 02/13/2009 $10.25, identity security, 01/20/2009 monthly fee $11.95 google success kit; 01/09/2009 identity security $9.95. Charges total : $44.46. These charges are unauthorized. I canceled success kit within six business days due to non receipt.

Mark Westfield Feb 20, 2009

I signed up for that too, the same thing happened to me, cancel your card and have a new one reissued right away. This is an international scam. Don't waste any more time, get that card number changed right now. And remember, if something is too good to be true, its a scam!

• Ro
    Robyn Mar 04, 2009

I have had two amounts deducted from my account without my authorisation.
    20/2/09 $1.57 and 28/02/09 $62.85 and the description on my account was Google Success Kit.

I remember looking at this information but at no time did I authorise any transactions or sign up for anything on this site.

I want my money refunded.

• Ra
    Ravi Nandha Mar 24, 2009

I Ravi Nandha applied for this add and orderd for $ 1:00 and never recived the prodoust. I would like my money back and want to stop this from going any further. If there is a real person from the company reading this message, can u contact me please and stop this account. thanks My Email is [email protected] So far i have got over $200 taken out of account without notice.

p.s. I would like to hear from this company as soon as possible.

• Ba
    Babette Racis Mar 31, 2009

For those of us who were ripped off by the Google Sucess Kit you can call these numbers to stop the charges. They will not refund what they already took.
    866-387-2521 for Fraud Protection
    866-341-0767 Goggle sucess kit
    866-351-8557 Identity theft - I could not get an answer at this number.

Call your bank and cancel your credit card. That is the only sure way to stop them from taking more

• Zo
    zoe Apr 25, 2009

I have had unauthorized money taken out of my credit card i authorized the $1.00 but since then i have had 2 more lots taken out the first one of $58.78 and the second of $55.65 and to top it off the product was not received and i would like the money put back or i will be contacting my bank to investagate fraud on your company google sucess kit.

• Kz
    K Zielke Apr 29, 2009

I got suckered into believing I could make money. This Google Sucess Kit is a rip off they have never sent the kit and I have been charged $51.00 + $8.95 for fraud protection (I can see that does't work) they have now charged me twice for products that they never intended on sending. PLEASE DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS SCAM...

Resolved these people are frauds

I ordered this kit from google, and they said it was only $2.17. Nowhere did they say anything about charging...

Resolved debit my account after cancellation

I was checking the internet for something to make extra money and I came across Google Money Tree. I signed up on 12/21/09 (it was a Sunday) for a free trial. The following Three days on Wednesday 12/24/09 my account was debited $3.88. That same month on Tuesday 12/30/09 my account was debited $72.21. Again the following month on Thursday 1/29/09 my account was debited another $72.21. I just then realized when I received my bank statement that they are debiting my account every month. So I called and spoke to Mike at which I requested to cancel my subscription. He said it will be cancel that day Thursday 2/26/09. He gave me a cancellation number. When I visited my Bank on line, I found that my account was again debited another $72.21 on Monday 3/02/09. That is four days after my cancellation date. I again called to find out why am I still being charged when I had cancelled the previous month. I spoke to Tony and told me that the debit had happened the same day I cancelled. What a coincidence ha! I visited my Bank and disputed the charges. I hope I'm credited for that $72.21. I hope this does not happen to others.

Resolved unauthorized charges

Okay, after further investigation, I went to the website: www.googlemoneytree.com and pulled up the Terms and...

Resolved unauthorised credit card charges

Ive just received my credit card statement and have noticed 4 unauthorised credit card charges from google success. First being on the 27/1/09 google success kit # [protected] for $46.55 AUS. 2nd on the 10/2/09 Fraud protection # [protected] for $7.45 AUS. 3rd on the 10/2/09 Identity Security #[protected] for $14.98AUS and lastly on 26/2/09 Google success kit #[protected] for $46.29.
The only authorisation Ive EVER given this company is $1 US for the free trial of google success kit which I have NEVER recieved!!!
So I wont my money back for the unauthorised credit card charges!!!

• Rk
    rkhan Apr 16, 2009

I live in Canada, Mississauga. You are right, they have done exactly the same thing with me...I authorized them only for $1, for one time...and they are keep charging me and the total comes around CAD $ 50, every month...If you have any idea how to stop it plz let me [email protected]

claigs rist Jul 13, 2009

there is a similar issue with other products available on the internet. the same happened to a friend of mine for an e-bay sellers kit.. dont' know who's the vendor for this one. The way they justify it in the end is that $1 or whatever the initial charge was, is the price and the monthly recurring is their subscription.

in short, the only way to protect yourself is to read the details/fine print on the agreement, for all such software or services, before you buy from petty vendors, and try NOT to use your CC info with them..

Resolved unauthorized charges

I was charged 72.21 on my bank account for something called Google Treasure Chest. I didn't authorize this payment and I have no clue what it even is. I want my money back. I can barely afford the things I need and this isn't helping. It happened on Febuary 11, 2009.

claude levesque Feb 24, 2009

well I sigh up for google tree 6 for the amount of 3.88 which was
    OK but further on I was send a charge of 72.21 which I did not and
    did not even got the CD and received nothing for the 72.21 which
    was charge twice so far and it seem there is nothing I can do.
    Any thing to get number of card and there it goes . I am sorry to
    see google which is a very honest company and something happen.
    The way it is set up nothing I can do can you help me finding some
    solution I wont to cancell all touch how do I do it

Hope to hear from you Email [email protected]

• Vw
    VWebsterfan Mar 03, 2009

I received my Amazon .com Visa bill for 1/27/09-2/26/09, and again was charged for Google Treasure Chest 2, for $72.21. I had received the same charge on my 12/27/08 - 1/26/09 bill. These are unauthorized charges. I have no idea what it is for. I need this taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you.

• De
    dewallace Mar 08, 2009

I have the same situation. I have a charge on my card for $72.21 from Google Treasure Chest 2. I don't know what this is either. Did you get your money back? I want my money back!

John Minton Mar 10, 2009

The same thing happened to me. This is a scam!

READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

Mary Forbes Mar 17, 2009

I recently ordered Google Money Tree disk for shipping charges. $4.97. I was puzzled to see an additional charge of $92.21 from Google Treasure Chest - for what I don't know. I have contacted my credit card and will have them pursue this issue because I haven't been able to find an address etc. for this bogus charge.

• As
    Ashley Mar 23, 2009

yes i just recieved the same on my bill as well and need this taken care of. what kind of people would do this to others accounts. need fixed asap thanks

• Yv
    Yves Caron Mar 27, 2009

I had the same thing happened to me, I was charged on my credit card and never applied for.

• Ca
    Carole dunn May 26, 2009

I have had the same issues as other consumers complaining about google treasure chest. I had to cancel my current debit card so they can not do it again! I have written a letter to my credit union to reverse charges and waive my overdraft fees incurred. It is fraudulent activity if your not receiving product or service and the company is snatching money out of your account. I would like to begin a class action lawsuit against this company because of the deceptive practices and to protect other consumers. Please feel free to write me at my email [email protected]

• Ca
    Carole dunn May 26, 2009

I apologize, the correct email is [email protected]

Resolved unauthorized charges

$3.88 For shipping, that all to receive a CD to learn how to make money from home. $72.21 later it seems that is how this guy makes money from home. If you gave these people a credit card number, cancel it NOW!!!
Customer service number is a joke...it is some sort of call center where the people are trained to tell you that when you placed an order and accepted the " Terms" you also agreed to a 7 day trial membership to their member website, after 7 days you would be charged $72.21 for the membership. The catch is that you don't receive the CD for 8-10 days. Call center agents will not transfer you to a supervisor because they will not take customer calls. These people need to be stopped...They rip people off who are trying to get ahead by making a little Honest income...

Pissed off in Virginia

• Ba
    barbarow Jan 03, 2009

Along with many others, I have been charged for "Education" on my Discover Card $72.21 in addition to a charge of $3, 88

There should be a class action suit brought against this group.

• Li
    lion baby Feb 11, 2009

I dont know how many other have been through this same process. I contacted google tree to get a refund for my charge of $72.90 and the representative did not want to. I asked the rep to speak w/ a supervisor rep states to me that the supervisors dont take call. I then asked the rep the name a number o supervisor he states company policy days he cant give that info. ask rep the name of their company he could not name the company. I had to open a dispute w/ my bank to see if they could reverse these charges. I let them know it did not say anything about that type of charge at the website. The rep also told me that I had access to some members only list and i should have received username and password in my email address. guest what checked my email there was nothing there. Did an one even get that package they paid $3.88 for?

• Ke
    Ken Feb 12, 2009

I got credit card report today, and saw unauthorized charge $3.88 from google tree. I have never order any product or never subscribed any thing. So, this is a scam. Just let you know that I also never got any packages.

• Lo
    Lois Rospond Feb 20, 2009

For the past several months we noticed a charge against our checking account monthly. It comes from Google Tree. We never suscribed! Having trouble getting funds back, and stopping charges.

• Ea
    Earnest B.Parker Mar 02, 2009

Google Tree is an outright fraud. After obtaining your Bank card information for a $3.88 debit with seven days to cancel, they will still debit your account for $72.21 each and every month and about the only way you can stop them is to change your account. They will put you off with every excuse known but not give you any refund and will continue to rip you off every month. They will not refund your money . This is a scam having nothing to do with Google. These "CROOKS" need to be stopped at all costs. Do not, I repeat do not fall for any Google Tree work at home program. These people are totally unscrupulous and would literally rob their own Mothers. E.B.Parker Nauvoo, Alabama 3/02/09

• Ea
    Earnest B.Parker Mar 02, 2009

Google Tree is an outright fraud. After obtaining your bank card information for a seven day trial offer they will then keep on debiting your bank account each and every month for $72.21 ignoring your original cancellation order and not ever return your money, nor reflect your money back to your account. About the only way to stop these crooks is to change your bank account.They will not refund your money and they give the name Google a bad name for what has otherwise been a reputable company. These people are outright "FRAUDS" and "CROOKS". A class action suit needs to be brought against these charalatans and put them out of business. These people are totally unscrupulous and would literally rob their own Mothers. Earnest B.Parker 3/02/09

anonymous Mar 31, 2009

google tree customer service is based in draper utah at a company named platinum teleperformance 405 e 12450 S. they do customer service for a number of these scams that are all the same, just use different websites. The employees are trained to not give any refunds even when a refund is do. Only way to get a refund is to return the disc that is sent, but most of the time you are lucky if they even send one out. As for not being able to talk to the supervisors, they don't exist. They have "managers" but they are nothing more than the person sitting next to them on the floor.

Resolved major scam

I was duped too! This offered a free trial and I would only pay a one time fee for shipping of $1.00. I wa...

Resolved fraud

Don't get ripped off by the Google Success Kit Scam. The site states that it will only cost $1. You put...

Resolved unathorized charges

I wish I had seen all these complaints before I tried Google Tree. Same song next verse. I wanted the "free" information, agreed to pay $3.88. I never received the email or the package then I got hit with over $72.00. They won't refund it. We need someone to help us take action. This isn't a fluke, this is a SCAM. It should be illegal.

Resolved scam

Is google cash a scam? Yes it definitely is, google cash scams have existed for some time. The google cash scam is the newest addition to a long list of scams and is appearing all over the internet. They go by several different names such as google cash scam, googlecash, google money tree scam, google kit scam, make money with google and the list continues. So i am sure a lot of you out there are wondering how to make money with google and if it is possible. Well the short answer to that is yes it is very possible, that is if you are devoted into to putting the time and effort in to make money with google.
Do not give a penny to programs offering to make you money with google not even shipping.

Visit http: / / www. Google - cash - scam.com to learn how they scam, watch videos that expose their websites and learn the process to making money with google.

Chantel Jan 25, 2009

Ok so I have been SCAMMED just like everyone else on this web page...I called my credit card company and had to stop payment to this bogus company...they might have to cancel my card...if I ever find this "Danny Goldburg" he will wish he never ripped me off

• Ka
    katsprite Mar 27, 2009

charged 39.95 unauthorized on my debit card after i sent a payment for 1.98 for cd.

Resolved fraudulent charges

These people scammed me to. They are piggy backing on googles name. I called [protected] and recieved some reimbursment but not for all I was charged for. When you do call demand to speak to a supervisor, don't back down till you get some compensation, make sure they give you a confirmation #, and tell them that you are reporting any other charges by them as fraudulent to your bank if it is more than what they offered you back. They will send an e-mail to your bulk account so watch for it. Print it or save it to a word format to make copies if needed for dispute in future. They have several websites to lure you in to the same scam. I just found one to day. It is educationclicks.net. Don't fall for it. If you are looking for additional info and complaints about this issue check out workathometruth.com. You will be astounded as to how many people in the U.S. and abroad have been scammed; all the way to New Zealand. It is really crazy!

Amy Donnelly
SLC Ut

Resolved scanks!

Solution to get your money back! If you have (Like me) neen scanked by these... People, with the google...

Resolved I was ripped off for $72.21 without my approval

I never entered a search for this company, never ordered info. A charge of $72.21 just showed up deducted from my bank account. This is very scary!! I never gave them any of my banking info!!! I am very disappointed in google for letting this occur. I thought they had more scruples.
I cancelled my debit card immediately and filing a fraudulent disput claim. But I have to persoanlly make a trip to the bank which is over 45 minutes away and I am handicapped, making the effort difficult.

Claude Gauthier Feb 24, 2009

same thing is happening to me without my authorization and/or knowledge of this $72.21
    this is unauthorized . and may be a fraud.
    please put this money back in the same way you took it FROM ME.!!!

• Da
    Daniel Apr 08, 2009

This is sounding a lot familiar with what happened with me I purchased a google kit for review @ 1.97 shipping and handling never got anything in the mail sometime later a guy called was not clear who he represented and wanted to pin me down a price I refused of course. We agreed he would call back never heard from him again after doing some follow up I realized the guy was from Thrive Learning Institue apparently they have bogus domains on the internet to doop people. Well long story short they drafted 72.21 along with the 1.97 frome my account the latter part unauthorized I will be calling the 866 n0. my bank gave me during buisness hours... If
    I can't resolve it thru them my bank told me they would fight on my behalf... We will just have to see what happens. I think its a shame when people trying to better their situation only to be preyed upon by greedy, buisness as usual con artist. What my granpappy used to say "Get a rope" these people are shady to say the least.

Lucky Daniel:Austin, Texas

John Knapp Apr 15, 2009

This company is not Google, it's Google Treasure Chest. It says on their website at the bottom, they have no affiliation with Google.

charges

To whom this may concern; Dear Sir or Madam; I"m writting this complaint about this companys practice...

Resolved fraudulent charges

I just received a pending charge of 72.21 on my debit card from google chest after receiving a 3.88 charge 8...

Resolved phone calls

i also looked at this scam, but at the point i would have had to give my card info, I bailed. Then they started calling, wondering why I hadn't finished signing up. After they called from one NJ number several times and were told I was'nt interested 3 separate times, we call blocked the number. within days they were calling from another NJ number, and again after several more calls, we blocked that number as well. Don't even look at this, my friends!

• Ju
    jules Feb 16, 2009

Does anyone have a valid telephone number to contact these people? I've trying to call the number that shows up on the credit charge, but all get is an autimated answer that takes me nowhere. Anyone have any idea who can be contacted about this?

Resolved took money out of my account

I signed up to get a kit for a $1.00 but when I got my statement the $1.00 was taken out along with $29.95 for the same kit, $4.95 for securty and I just got my next statement and another $29.95 was taken out. I want my money back ASAP. I already emailled once before with no success but I am tired of you repeating yourself. I have a family to support and you do not help. I never did recieve any kind of kit from Google. I suggest you return the money or I will have to take furthere action for your false adveritsement.

Sincerely,
Lori Winters
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Am
    AmandaLynn Jan 04, 2009

They took 29.95 out of my account that i did not authorize. I never even got the kit. This debit of almost 30.00 over drawn my account and I had an additional charge of 25.00. I will not stand for this, I want my money back

• Ra
    Ray Jan 10, 2009

Money was also taken from my account I did not authorize. I too want my money back.

Anya Jan 12, 2009

Moneys were taken from my account as well and you try to contact them the toll free number displayed on the account charge doesn't work. This company should be investigated and people behind this should be punished. I too want my money back period.

• Ll
    LL4 Jan 29, 2009

i have gotten this charged as well and i didnt authorize any of it. My bank took care of the charges, hopefully within the next 2 days i will get my money back. I feel for everyone that has been scammed by this, in this trying economy for people to take advatage is just sickening!! BEWARE of anything that sounds too good to be true always is!!

mattsporter Feb 11, 2009

I haven't signed up for any google sucess kit and £20 has been taken from my account so i have been intouch with my bank and they are treating it as fraud. they say the transaction came from a Food store in cyprus..

mattsporter Feb 11, 2009

I haven't signed up for this Google sucess kit but £20 has been taken from my account and something called Identity Security as well i've been in touch with my bank and they are treating it as fraud. Plus they say they both come from a food convenience store in cyprus as well...!!!

Resolved bull #

$1.00?? One dollar, the Google success kit advertises they can help you make thousands even tens of thousand...