Goodwill Of Perry Floridaover pricing

D

I am on my soap box... I went into our local goodwill to pass the time during the new year. I found a few tops that were nice, the day was monday... This means 1/2 price day.. The tops where priced 9.99 regularly, so the tops would be $5.00. I could go to our local wal-mart and buy a new top for the same price on the clearance racks. The times are hard... And even harder in a small town. If the tops would have been priced at the regular top prices they would have been 4.99... Half price should have been 2.50. I was looking at the necklaces nicely displayed, on a window rack (Not gold) the price was 12.99, and watches that did not work for 9.99 yes... I just stepped back and shook my head. A lady who was shopping in the store stopped me and asked is these jeans 14.99 then half price today. I told her that was crazy! The jeans had a tag on them that had already turned yellow (Aged). Greed is the reason for the pricing. When you go in to the store, the only person you will see is the young girl at the check out counter. The young lady will tell you that the home office set the prices. If you ask to talk to the manager, she will call back to the back room to be told by the manager she is busy... And the price are not changable. The manager and the other staff is in the back room. Looking items up on the internet to price them. Get real! We are talking about donations, not purchased items... A resonable price. Get off the ebay stores and run the store in our area. Help the community... While I am here... Why does a family who has been burned out have to fill out a voucher... Wait... To have it approved by the home office in tallahassee florida to help a family... The wait can take about three days... These people need clothes now... Not three days. What is the manger for, if all items must be handled through the home office. Help us! We want answers.
Sincerely,