Golden Corralwe recieved food poisoning and the resturant didn't care

K

On March second of this year we went to Golden Corral for dinner, we were all sick the next day all of us with symptoms of food poisoning. I went online and filed a complaint with their home office and I was told some one would get with me in a few days, it's almost a month later and still nothing. I went online line again and I have been totally ignored. I'm not looking for for any self gain here, I just want to know what they are going to do to prevent this from happening again.

• Wine Is Good Jun 30, 2016

There is nothing no one can do to prevent food poisoning. There is no way to prove you got food poisoning there.