Having problems with Golden Corral?

Golden Corral Customer Service Contacts

5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Golden Corral Customer Service. Initial Golden Corral complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Golden Corral above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Golden Corral. Discuss the issues you have had with Golden Corral and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews

Golden Corralcooking with dirty hands

11/21/09 at the Golden Corral in Tallahassee Fl. Noticed the baker was not wearing gloves. He kept wiping the formed dough on his dirty apron. After while he reached up under his hat scratched his head pick up more of dough roll it around into a ball and place it on the tray. The manager talking on his cell phone was also talking and laughing with the baker as if nothing was wrong. That happened in the front area were everyone could see, what is going on in the area not in public view. The whole thing was sickening, left resturant immediately.

Golden Coralcleanless

My family and I had and evening meal at Golden Coral in Emporia, Ks.The food was not hot the
    food area was not clean. The bathroom was discusting. I was disappointed as I have ate at other Golden Corals and was not as bad as the one in Emporia. Needless to say I will not go back there ever again. Jane

Golden Corral — out of contrl server

Me and my husband went to golden corral in sherman texas where we always go we are on first name basis with...

Golden Corralawful quality food

WE ate at golden corral in erie pa. WE love golden corral, we traveled about 100 miles to eat there. They open at 11 we were there about 11;45. The food was still cold. the hamburger, with out a doubt was reheated from last night, and put on bread. The bourbon chicken was cold, as was the meat loaf.

The only hot stuff was the gravy. I complained to the waitress, but she said she would tell them. At 1130 the food was still luke warm. This was on the 22th of September. I STILL love it and would go there again.

jeffdharlan Sep 21, 2010

See attached.

Comments

jeffdharlan Sep 21, 2010

Why in the hell would you travel 100 miles for Golden Corral????? After I read that sentence I stopped. You lost all credibility. Have some standards!

Golden Corralbourbon street chicken

A friend and I had dinner at Golden Corral Restaurant on Carolina Avenue in Washington, NC last Monday evening. We had the buffet and chose the same vegetables. My Friend had baked chicken and I had Bourbon Street Chicken.

I awoke at 3:00 AM, feel quite nausiated. I three up three time in a 30 minte time span. I also had severe diahrearr at the same time...fun! I am sure it was the chicken that made me sick. I have eaten it before with no problem. This was a horrible experience.

• Ki
            kimmie36695 May 10, 2010

I had this same chicken just last week and it was AWESOME!!

J eddison Oct 27, 2008

The B street chicken is cook by placing it cold from the walk in on the grill then adding the bourbon seasoing wich is red and dark in color... while cooking it some pecice take FOREVER to cook thourghly and then after that one cup of tariyaki is added...

two things could have happened. not cooked all the way which is possible, but also if they did not have enough water in the steam table it would have cooled and gone bad, the temps are supposed to be checked every two hours, but alot of stores just skip that, all it takes is four hours @ under 140 to make ppl sick. I hope this experience does not turn you away from GC.

Golden Corral — service/food quality

When I go out to eat at a buffet the only meat I want is turkey. The last few times I have been to thi...

Golden Corralvery rude customer service

I have to say not thing, you know how you walk in to the place where you get your drinks at, i do not know who she suppose to be, but i do know that is that her name is bridget in that lady is one rude person i mean you ask her a question it seemed like she just wanted to jump over the in kick some you know, but i did not go to her level. I mean i know that people come in, in work your nerves sometime, but you have to know how to control yourself if you are working in a place like that, she needs to get it together you know.

Golden Corralfood declining

We have eaten at Golden Corral #0610 in Abilene, Tx., for the past seven years, at least . We live in a small town forty miles from there and eat there on the average of nine of ten trips we make to Abilene where we do most of our major shopping. Things have been going down! From food prep to restrooms. Being seniors, we have enjoyed eating on the early bird buffet and we enjoyed the chicken tenders most. They were never greasy as is the regular fried chicken. We make do with the sides that are there, but were very disappointed when they said the chicken tenders were no longer on the buffet for lunch. Also, today, Sept.4th, the soup tasted very watered down. I guess we will find another place to eat! I hate that too as we have a favorite waitress that we like to tip and know she can use what we are able to give.

Jean Cowan Oct 08, 2008

This is a complaint on okla golden corral at N MacArthur. We have loved eating at your restaurants, but when we went in they said get your own plates silverware and hot rolls. I do not know if your trying to cut back, but the people you had waiting on us stood over by the coffee dept and talked. |They did better when they had to give you the plates at the front[ I do not know how that cuts down on anything. But we did get better service when the rolls were brought to us. We could not get their attention to get more coffee. My husband I have decided to eat else where. Jean Cowan

• Ke
                Kevin Dec 01, 2007

Sounds like Topeka, KS to.

Golden Corral In Beaumont, TX.food waste!

My employer and I went to lunch there today, paid $20.00+. I got a salad and fixed me a plate, I felt like I was hungry but I didn't overload my plate. I have had stomach surgery so I can't eat too much at a time so I watch my portions. Well I was unable to eat everything so I asked if I could take my LEFTOVERS home. Well If I wanted to pay $4.59/lb I could and while I'll admit it would not have weighed lb (it would have been less) I did not see paying for food I just paid for.

This is ridiculous!

• Kp
                  K-Private Aug 15, 2007

If they let people start taking home their leftovers, people would load up four plates each and call them "leftovers".

Golden Corralyou do know what you eat!

This is to let people know to be warned... you don't know what you are eating at the golden corral in mobile, al on schillinger's rd. I worked there. My manager informed the employees that if the food hit the floor to just rinse it with water and serve it to out guest. I have witnessed fish thawing in the dirty sinks where pots are washed. Ive seen chicken left out and spoiled but served smothered with sauce to our guest. Believe me people, its disgusting to see some of the practices at that store. People have gotten sick and nothing is being done. No, i no longer work there because i felt like i was betraying my guest by knowing these unhealthy practices. I tried several times to inform the home office and talked to several people, but never got a response that would correct the problem. Trust me... when i tell you, if you eat there... you eat at your own risk. I hope this saves someone from getting sick in the future.

• Wine Is Good Jun 30, 2016

That is what I want to know. If this was true, WHY would you not call the health department instead of jumping online?

• Ta
                    Tammy Wright Oct 30, 2008

If indeed all this took place WHILE you worked there why didnt you turn them in????

• Al
                    alma chapman Apr 28, 2008

I would like to know why Golden Corral quit doing all day discout for senior citizens especially if they are on a special budget? Why do they charge for their tea? Shoulf tea not be included with their meal? Please respond ...

Golden Corral — poor quality, bad attitude, no available food

I took my family to the golden corral restaurant in Casa Grande, Az. on Florence Blvd on 3 Dec 06 and...

Golden Corral Restaurant - Beaumont, Texas — after eating at golden corral many times, I never will again

I hope this is the correct way to post a complaint. This is about the Golden Corral restaurant on 4145...