Having problems with Golden Corral?

Golden Corral reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Full inspection of service and staff at site golden corral #2703 445 e palatine road arlington heights, il 60004 was posted on Jun 12, 2021. The latest complaint high servers was resolved on May 15, 2014. Golden Corral has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 276 reviews. Golden Corral has resolved 13 complaints.

Golden Corral Customer Service Contacts

5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Golden Corral Customer Service. Initial Golden Corral complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Golden Corral above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Golden Corral. Discuss the issues you have had with Golden Corral and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Golden Corralcharging additional prices for the meal, and staff not handling proper hand sanitation

My family came for lunch celebrating my nephews graduation on June 14 at 11 AM noted signs hanging stating price on June 13 add 14 was change to 12.99 and 13.99 for adults this was the day of CPS graduations this was unfair practice, the restaurant was packed with African American graduation families, I a senior normal pay 8.00 but I paid 11.47 for my meal with no drink. I set there watching the workers in the bakery area the ladies never changed or washed hands she open the refrigerator pulled pans out of the rack took out a pan of jello cut it and tossed the jello with her hands with the same gloves placed the pan on the counter for serving then starting cutting cake with the same gloves. We were at the Golden Corral 159 Street, Tinley Park, email address
[protected]@yahoo.com.

• Re
      Realist Review Oct 09, 2019

why did you have to mention that the restaurant was full of African American families? what did that have to do with anything? if you don't want to eat around different races... eat at home

Golden Corralfood & service

I went to Golden Corral located in Inverness, Florida. I had not been there for about 12 years or so, took me and my 13 year old daughter to eat at buffet. We got there probably around little after 7 or so. I used to go there years ago but have not been and because my daughter has never eaten there I figured to a good idea and take her. She loves chocolate covered strawberries and heard few people talk about it. Paid 35.00 at the register. Went to go eat and look at buffet, was practically going around in circles because the foods looked terrible. Looked very old, can tell been sitting in the buffet for a long period, some foods had crust because it was drying up. Only thing I grabbed was some fried chicken and cat fish fillet and baked fish, which sort of looked like they just put it out. We both didn't enjoy anything that we thought would be tasty. So, she even decided to go get some salad to say that maybe that will taste okay and fill her up some. Come to find out, she said it tasted horrible too. The only thing she ate was some chocolate covered strawberries. She tried some cookies and ended up spitting up and discarding because she said it tasted like someone who baked and didn't use any sugar. I am usually the type of person who goes to buffets and usually it is the other people waiting for me to finish eating but at the Coral, I tried to eat a drumstick and some rice and couldn't even eat that. I was so disappointed that I was thinking to ask for a refund, I have never gone any restaurant and want to ask for refund. Because my daughter ate those strawberries, I didn't bother wanting to ask. The waitress came to us twice. Once when she seated us and other is when she filled my daughters drink. When I went there long time ago, I went frequently and went back thinking and expecting same service as well as good food. Sadly disappointed to say that I will not be going back. I don't know who is running that place but all appearance of the whole restaurant looks and feel like total trash. I felt like I was over dressed even though I wasn't, that is the type of restaurant and environment vibe it felt like. Not pleasant at all. I left the waitress 5 dollars so in all spent 40 dollars to buffet meal traveling 15 miles to go eat there. I do not mind traveling for I travel 45 mins to go eat at an all u can eat Chinese buffet. and their buffets are cheaper and bigger with foods that are appealing even if I don't know what it is. Someone needs to go and create a different expectations with employees, food as well as the whole facility. I have never in my 49 years wanted refund for food. If anyone is interested in contacting me, my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Golden Corralthe food /service

The staff was really rude and disrespectful when I asked for a drink one of the workers refused to give me one. When I asked to speak with the manager she told me "no he's not here ". When I asked for the corporate number so that I can file a complaint they refused and tried to give me their email address. When I asked her about it the worker told me quote on quote " to get tf out of her face".

Golden Corralservice

I am A Carmon I had the unfortunate experience at the Golden Corral 923, 2190 IH 10 South, Beaumont Texas 77705 - my girlfriends decided to take me to Golden Corral because I was in town dealing with family member major health issues in ICU at one of the local hospital we walk in I put my receipt on the table underneath a glass of water and my girlfriends began to explain the Golden Corral buffet rules ( because I am a novice to Golden Corral). However when we get back to our table Aida the waitress has cleaned the table and thrown away my receipt; As we approached the table where I left my receipt along with my glass of ice cold water- she Aida and a male co worker rudely and embarrassing laughing at us asking for our receipt- when we attempt to explain they were on the table she began speaking loud people were looking at us as if we were attempting to steal your food- this person did come over never introduced herself but said she was a manager was not apologetic for the error her staff made neither did her employees apologize for there error they actually laughed at us - the reprinted receipt I was later given check: F-5302 date: 5/5/18 time of date: 12:07 amount $15.14

service

May 06, 2019

Golden Corral — unauthorized credit card charge

On March 22, 2019 I visited this establishment with my parents, and two brother. I was celebrating a birthday...

Mar 24, 2019

Golden Corral — allowing customers in a place to eat with their pants down to their knees!

We just got back from eating dinner this evening March 24, 2019 at the Roxboro location. While we were eating...

Mar 24, 2019

Golden Corral California MD — chicken not cooked well food poisoning

Ate some of this before opening it up tasted strange. Told manager Cindy who said it wasn't bad and...

Golden Corralfood presentation and condition and servers

We have always enjoyed going to Golden Corral to eat... We had been there a few months ago, and when I got the attention of the cook behind the bar and showed him the chicken which was rock hard (and I'm not exaggerating) he said, he'd eat it... The food that day looked presentable.. So, I let that go... But, it shurely told me the food wasn't being rotated as the law requires.
          Yesterday, being March 10th, we ate there about 4pm.. It was very crowded, We were charged $30.00 because it was a steak night.. first of all, the food, who many commented on, was undercooked carrots, over cooked dried out broccoli, and the bar looked horrible. Food was dropped in one container, and another.. no one was attending the bar, there was no plates, no tables being cleared and no one filling drinks.. We saw our waitress once when she brought coffee for my husband.. Another issue I had was having to practically beg for a slice of steak.. there was a line waiting, and the server was putting the steak in a pan and setting it behind him.. I asked the lady beside me why, perhaps to let it "rest"? either way, I gave up and set down. I notice a man ask for steak, and the server cut a piece the size of a deck of cards, in half, seriously, and placed it on the guys plate, we just looked at each other.. it was obvious and insulting.. I want my money back cause I also threw up when I got home.. I immediately was nauseous after eating.. I want my money back... You can send the ck to Melody Weast 5560 stewartsville rd williamstown, ky 41097 I will have to think very hard before I eat at Golden corral again.. I'm very disappointed and it's too bad. my husband loves this place..

• Be
              bernice montes Mar 14, 2019

i witness the disappointment yesterday for dinner right after 4pm Baked beans were not stirred just dryed up on top .. few french fries and onion rings less then 8 of em were sitting there probly from lunch. most of the hot case was looking shriveled from hours away from freshness i expected Freshness for 2 people at $35 i wish i had photos - b.montes ogden ut restraunt

Jan 07, 2019

Golden Corral — gift cards - second request

Good morning, this is my second request. We ordered 2 - 25$ gift cards. We were supposed to receive a 5$...

Golden Corral — dead dried bug stuck inside of glass

On December 19 2018 my family and I went to our favorite restaurant. It was my 31st anniversary. Everything...

Golden Corral — management at the kingsport location

I'm a single mom with 2 kids. As a treat I take my 7 year old daughter and 2 year old son to Golden corral on...

Golden Corral — customer violence and management incompetent

Last Sunday, December 2, 2018 I, Sofia Pena submitted Corporate office a complaint. It is already December...

Golden Corral — my company phone I left in ontario ca. restaurant

On Dec. 2, 2018 at 12:34pm I left my phone on table in restaurant. When I went back a few hours later I wa...

Golden Corral — thanksgiving dinner; the time and the service

Me and my family decided to go to Thanksgiving dinner at Golden Corral so we called in to see how long they...

Golden Corral — food, management, bathroom, server

When I arrived with my party of 7 we had to wait 30 min. Before we was seated because it was a big bus came...

Golden Corral — early prices for seniors

I went to Golden Corral in joliet, il for early pricing. I was there at 3:50pm with 3 people ahead of me. One...

Golden Corralfood customer service

This is the second time im submitting a complaint about this avondale Arizona location the food was not up to par when we asked for the manager our waitress seem to disappear. After a while she returned to table when I asked again for the manager she replied she was a bit busy.so we just left.im very unhappy with our whole experience and would like a voucher or full refund

Golden Corral — pets in a restaurant and the customers were not blind or disabled

My husband and I wasted our money on my only day off work this week smh we were trying to have dinner and two...

Golden Corralservice

I'm sitting in the restaurant on Miller lane and a customer comes in with two big dogs rockwildder and they both not blind they tied the dogs up to the table and went straight to the bar and fixed there plates without washing their hands l told the manager and nothing was done ... now l know why l get sick every time I eat here never agan.. they even barked at each other trying to fight over food..

Golden Corral — the whole damn service

This is for the Golden Corral in Milwaukee, WI. The service was trash. My mac and cheese had the colors red...