Glocell — termination of contract with immediate effect
I went to the Glocell Centurion Mall store on the 25th September asking advice about termination of a contract and taking my current number to prepaid. I was informed that I need to settle the amount and it will be terminated in 24 hours, just sending proof of payment... What a load of horse crap... I then went to find out at another service provider enquiring about a new contract because they said my phone number will be available in 24 hours. The following day 26 Sept I inquire if it has been done, but none of the staff told me I should have filled in a termination form with my id document attached. So I filled in the document and attached my ID copy. On 27 Sept I went back to the shop to find out if it was ready on prepaid, then they said I need to resend proof of payment. I sent proof of payment 12 times. Still nothing. I phoned many times the 0841234 (customer support line). I want to terminate with immediate effect because going 7 times back to a shop with no results are pathetic. Every time I phone the customer support number I have to hold for +40 min before anybody answers and also cut off many times. When I phoned today, they did receive all documents and said I need to wait for 30 days before the contract will be cancelled. I don't want to cancel my contract after the turn around time, I want to terminate with immediate effect. Having my contact number: [protected] available on prepaid. They also said there is a 16 month left on my contract??? What? I settled my contract to not have it anymore. I only want my number available.
More Glocell Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Receiving pornographic videos through whatsapp. Both my friend and my cell numbers on my contract.
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime