Menu

W
Author of the complaint
1:10 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On August 17th I purchased a new 2019 Envsion from Drivers Village 5885 Cir Dr E, Cicero, NY 13039, It had 115 miles on it, However before I took it home the rear tire was low on pressure which I found on my Buick ap, So the dealer checked all and put air in the tires . On the way home I felt a vibration in the vehiicle, NOt thinking nothing of it thought maybe it was because it was sitting, On august 19th I called and scheduled a service appt for august 23, I took the car back into the dealer which is 72 miles one way from home, The service tech drove it along with 2 other and said they could not feel anything, I told them I would not have wasted my time if I did not think something was wrong They told me to wait until it had 1000 miles on it because gm would not cover it. If I wanted them rotated and balanced I would have to pay for it myself.
On September 2oth I returned the car to the dealership as it now had 1063 miles. I left it as they gave me a car to drive, They stated the two of the 4 tires were out of balance which they could of found the first time. I picked up the car on the 24th and they stated it was all fixed, I drove home down the highway and low and behold there is still an issue, I can feel the vibration still in the vehicle after they rotated and balanced the tires. driving home between 50 and 73 MPH I called the sales Manager on the way home and the service department and spoke to Megan in Service and left a message for MrOrtiz to call me asap. It is now 732 pm and no phone call.
I do not want to make another payment on this until this car is fixed or they can give me another one or new tires and wheels all the way around as there is definately an issue. When you pay 48k for a vehicle this should not be the case now It has to go back in again. I am not driving it up there, They can either fix it here in Cortland or come get it on a flat bed. Attached you will find the service records
I am not a happy Customer..
Brenda Allen [protected]

View 0 more photos
Update by wizardess
Sep 24, 2019 8:41 pm

This has not been resolved clicked wrong..BA

tw4tnw46mw46w6w