Complaints & Reviews

Shaganappi GM — Aftermarket DVD players in headrest.

I purchased a 2019 Chevy Traverse Premier, I added the option to have leather DVD players installed in the...

Calgary

Flagstaff Buick GMC — a trade in vehicle that was never paid by the dealership

As of today, my credit is ruined because Chrysler Financial has reported me to the credit department and my...

Buick — enclave surfer girls commercial

This partial bootie in a bathing suit commercial is very upsetting to watch, our rights to choose not to view...

Wright Buick GMC — service department

My husband took my 2013 Yukon XL vehicle, to the Wright Buick GMC on 6/4 or 6/5 because of it jerking / being...

Buick2017 buick lacrosse

I have a complaint about the adaptive cruise control.
Normally it is quite lovely; however when the cruise cuts out because we don't come in contact with another vehicle in a given time drives me crazy.
There are occasions when we don't see a lot of traffic in our area and my cruise cuts out. I cannot get it to resume for some time.
Can we get this particular aspect of te adaptive cruise programmed out?
Charlie Froebe. Carman, Manitoba Canada

Buick2010enclave

I would like to start saying my family has been loyal gm customers and also employees for more years then I can count from my grandfather at Buick my uncle at Buick my dad 44 yrs at v-8 engine myself 30yrs at engine my brother at flint truck and bus so we always have had at least one new gm vehicle in the garage with that being said my mom and dad bought a 2010 Buick Enclave on my suggestion from mike young in frankenmuth Michigan 3800 dollar car paid cash money for it my dad passed just after so my older mother had the car which she couldn't even drive so it was just me driving I am 62 years old so no hard driving car was garage kept and maintained at mike young where we bought the car all updates and issues were done at that gm dealer so here's the issue going down the highway with the cruise on at 70 mph the timing belt broke and in consequence took the motor with it I feel that at 56000 Miles les this is a poor deal leaving no us with no choice but motor replacement this car looks like new other then the motor is gone in essence it's now a 38000 dollar parts car just really feel after researching the belt problem with these motors many premature belt problems with the 3.6 Buick motor the public should have been treated better so I believe me and my family may have purchased our last vehicle from a company that doesn't stand for quality or customer care sincerely glen bradow [protected]

• Updated by Glen bradow · Aug 13, 2018

Timing belt broke at 56000 miles on a 2010 Buick Enclave 3.6 motor very poor very poor

Buickcomplete transmission failure

vin# 1G4HC5EM6BU124509 (Buick Lucerne 2011 purchased about 8/25/11)

>Transmission failed with only +/- 42, 800 miles...required towing to dealer

>Only about 9, 000 miles of city "stop and go" driving, the rest was interstate

>We purchased this car because of (our perceived) reliability, features and road worthiness (this is our 3rd Buick)

>My wife and I think a transmission failure at this few miles is unreasonable and should last at least 150, 000 miles!

>We feel that Buick (GM) should stand behind this product!!

>Our car is currently being repaired at the Bob McCosh Dealership in Columbia, MO

Thank You for your prompt attention to this matter

John Godfrey
      404 Woodridge Drive
      Columbia, MO 65201
      cell phone: [protected]
      e-mail: [protected]@juno.com

Buick — annoying commercials

The ad that shows people in the back seat whispering: "I thought she bought a Buick" is totally...