Honda Financial Services Logo

Honda Financial Services

Having problems with Honda Financial Services?

Honda Financial Services Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Financial Services Customer Service. Initial Honda Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Honda Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Honda Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Honda Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Honda Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

Dec 24, 2020

HondaFinancialServices.com — Credit report

To whom it may concern, In accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act Section 611 (15 U.S. C. § 1681I), I...

Nov 16, 2020

Honda Financial Services — Account payment

I haven't even written anything and I'm already consumed with dread. Every time I receive my...

Honda Financial ServicesClean title

Had a call today with Customer Support: Zach P, Case Number:[protected], he says the electronic title release sent to DMV, upon verifying the address, go to know they missed some part of my address, and when i ask them, they are referring to contact DMV, i am in different state now, title was sent to different DMV, now do, i have to work with both DMV's to get a clear title; for the simple mistake of not enter proper address from there end; long wait time for customer support, even after the mentioned time; the call did not connected, have to recall again to speak to an agent...

• Updated by SSS4 · Nov 17, 2020

its's been almost 12 days, there is no call back from the customer support team at all.

Honda Financial ServicesCustomer service

I need to have a document sent to my MVA in South Caroline to transfer my leased car from Maryland to South Caroline

For the last 2 weeks trying to contact Customer Service to have my lease attorney sent by fax to MVA. I stayed + 4 hours over the phone waiting to be attended. Until now I have no success

None of the options over the phone goes to that service.

Please help me with the correct phone!

Honda Financial ServicesCustomer service

I have attempted numerous times to get questions answered about my account. Specifically, why am I being charged late fees when the account is paid monthly. Also, there is a charge that makes no sense and the answer I receive makes no sense

The customer service reps are rude and give me scripted answers. When I ask to speak to a supervisor i'm told I will receive a return phone call that never happens.

Honda Financial ServicesGetting a clear title

I OWN a 2019 Honda CRV that I had a loan with Honda finance for. Someone there put two loans against MY car and they refuse to clear them both. I paid my car off in June and can NOT get a clear title because there is an electronic lean against it from American Honda Finance. The lean number is 2058423. I have given this to the company when I call which has been many calls and no one will take care of it. My last resort is an attorney and sue Honda Finance I NEVER had two loans on my car. My personal opinion is that someone put a lean on my car and gave a buddy a clear title. People at AHF say they are monitoring it and I take that to be we put it in the trash can. I have a notarized copy of the release of lean but the state of N.C. has to have the electronic one released. I will NEVER use them again!!!

Honda Financial ServicesLease assumption

This is the worst company to work with. I have been trying to get a lease assumption done for the past 2 and half months with no success. The person who is assuming the lease was approved since may 2020 and until today july 22nd, 2020 nothing is done. I have been calling almost daily and on the line for hours with no definite answer. Everyday is another day or another couple days which end up to 67 freaking days already and guess what honda and it's team don't give a damn about their customers. I would never recommend anyone to this company. This is one of the worst I have experience thus far and wouldn't want anyone to go through this. I'm done with honda.

Jul 07, 2020

Honda Financial Services — Unable to get my paid statements from honda financial services and not able to reach the customer care number.

Dear Team, I have taken my new Honda CRV finance from Honda Finance in 2019 and I am paying my instalment...

Honda Financial ServicesCannot get into my on line account to make a monthly payment.

I have paid on time for 4 years and now they've assessed a late fee and I'm not late on my monthly payment. I cannot get through to HFS; I keep getting a message that due to an emergency, their site or phone number is not operating. I have been trying for 72 hours to get through to them via the internet and on the phone with no success. Everytime I call I get this message: "due to emergency conditions, our offices are closed". I don't know how to make a payment which is due today, June 12, 2020.

RESOLVED

Honda Financial Services experienced a serious systems problem which resulted in anyone's ability to access their on-line account. I did not realize this problem when I posted my complaint which I now consider invalid. My situation is now resolved.

Honda Financial ServicesHorrible customer service

I called to resolve recurring late payment fees applied to account that I was never informed about despite of my monthly automatic payment set up. The agent who answered was named Heather S. (refused to give me her last name). She was not only rude and unprofessional but she spoke to me such a judgemental tone. She made me never want to do business with Honda ever again. My lease is ending soon so I was considering either buying the car or leasing another car with Honda, but after talking to her I NEVER want to deal with Honda ever again if this is what I have to deal with all Honda employees.

May 12, 2020

Honda Financial Services — Negative credit mark

I have been in contact with several people from Honda Financial Services regarding a negative mark I received...

Apr 29, 2020

Honda Financial Services — Rude agents

My name is Diemthuy Tran. My account number with HFS is [protected]. Today, my friend, Truc Nguyen account...

Honda Financial ServicesCustomer service

In one day I have talked to 11 different people, yes 11 DIFFERENT people about my account and every time I tell them that I am paying, they don't put anything in the computer, or if they do put it in the computer, they don't LOOK, before they call. I also have been asking for a supervisor to talk to, and I get told that there is no supervisor and that they do not talk to customers, so what are they there for. Dah.

Honda Financial ServicesCustomer service

Every time I call to speak in regard to my account. I get the "[censored] treatment". I have been called joggers by the Honda dealership and now I guess Honda employees see through with the harsh treatment. I receive snide under tone comments. Customer services representatives are very much combative and I suppose there are notes on my account assassinating my character because they all say the same pretentious words to me. If it seems like I'm a disgruntled customer and I'm yelling that warrants the mistreatments that I have received in regard to my account . Honda has a fraudulent contract and I have been upset about that yet provoking me and being combative is a way to excuse the wrong doing on Honda's end. I have spoken to multiple people who choose to treat me wrong. I tell them that because of my race I have been provoked and overlooked and also I have been told that I'm wrong. Well how can someone else speak for the violations in which I have endured.

Honda Financial Serviceslease termination sneaky tactics

2016 civic lease, with Honda Financial Services, closed end 36 months turned in early, prior to last scheduled payment. Honda financial updated this in November of19 as Paid as agreed.in December, re-reported to the bureau that it was over 30 days, AFTER they closed the account, and had their rental back in hand. They have now updated the credit bureau that the account is " over 60 days late, rather than sending a lease termination statement. It appears to be highly illegal to be past due for an account for a terminated rental/ lease. Honda referes to section 13 in their contract/ State of Michigan as justification. They, have ruined my credit

Honda Financial Servicesrequest for payment assistance

I have a Honda customer for years and just last Friday 10/25 my 2019 Honda Civic was taken away without any notice despite my request for some assistance because of my medical condition, I am on medical leave at the moment so was unable to make payments but I requested some more time and without any consideration or notices the car was taken away. The finance department promised to call me within two days but to date no one contacted me despite me calling them everyday on the progress . To me this is just a delaying technique.
                      Being a customer for years at least some kind of consideration would have been possible, no constructive communication was done . Honda claims to the best and I strongly believed that till this was done to me !
                      I am requesting authorities to look into this customer service issue as soon as possible!

Linendra Mira
                      [protected]

Honda Financial Servicespayment

My name is Asha Nair. I have been a customer of Rusty Wallis Honda since 2007 with my parents buying cars from there. My car was towed this morning (October 9, 2019) at 1:43 am. I called the Honda Financial Services and they told me that my payments were behind but I was never notified about it. They said that they mailed me papers, tried calling me and the only calls that I have received are from Scam Likely and numbers from Illinois about student loans. So unless it's coming from a Scam Likely number (which I don't answer at all). They said I never paid amounts from July 2019 onwards. But on my bank statement, there is a July payment. I would like to be reimbursed for all the fees that I have to pay for my car to get it back. I have an 8-day old baby who's car seat base is in the car. Also, I would think that under certain circumstances that you would try to help your customers out in expediting things and trying to help the customer out so that you can keep our business. Please help your customers out in their time of need.

Honda Financial Servicescustomer service for atv payments

Multiple calls for error in applying payment to wrong account reflecting in a negative impact with credit bureaus after multiple calls & request to speak with supervisor the payments were corrected & advised credit bureau would be corrected as well. Supervisor was suppose to return a call within 24-48 hrs that was 6/5 Today is 7/3 a follow up call was placed after receiving updated credit report no changes a supervisor will return my call. CSR will not transfer to supervisor or voice mails they will not provide any other information than a 1st name no I'd number or ext to reach them back . I have a growing list of 1st names Richards Micheal, etc . In my office of 40 people we have 5 Michaels . I haven't had a late payment on any account in over 10yrs however I had 3 payments applied to 1 account within 2 wks . Never again will I finance with Honda.

May 10, 2019

Honda Financial Services — erroneous repeated bill for a honda 2017 lease (acct [protected]) for $380.19

On 3/15/19 I leased a new 2019 Honda Accord that car, having leased a new 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid from Honda...

Honda Financial Serviceslease transfer 2017 honda accord

Murray Hamada
                            Acct#[protected]
                            Vin#1HGCR2F78HA274167

To whom it may concern,
                            This letter is to document that we have consistently contacted Honda Financial Services for a week and half to do a lease transfer and have had no results. I Murray Hamada can no longer drive my leased vehicle and tried to transfer the lease to Benjamin Chouake, a person with excellent credit and is willing to take the lease transfer. HFS has acted in bad faith with no results after we submitted the credit application a week ago. Be advised we will be seeking legal counsel regarding this matter.

Murray Hamada
                            [protected]
                            email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by M.Hamda · Apr 18, 2019

Honda Financial Services for a week and half to do a lease transfer and have had no results. I Murray Hamada can no longer drive my leased vehicle and tried to transfer the lease to, a person with excellent credit and is willing to take the lease transfer. HFS has acted in bad faith with no results after we submitted the credit application a week ago.