Menu
General Motors
customer service contacts

General Motors
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1414 complaints
65 resolved 1349 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of General Motors. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(United States)
131 93
More phone numbers

General Motors website

What category is General Motors related to?

General Motors is related to the Cars, Parts & Vehicles category.

What are the social media accounts of General Motors?

What is General Motors's Facebook?
Connect with General Motors via Facebook at General Motors
What is General Motors's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to General Motors on YouTube at General Motors
What is General Motors's LinkedIn?
See General Motors's portfolio on LinkedIn at General Motors

Overview of General Motors complaint handling

1414 General Motors reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2006. The latest review Toe-link recall was posted on Jun 24, 2022. The latest complaint 2019 buick envision was resolved on Sep 24, 2019. General Motors has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1414 reviews. General Motors has resolved 65 complaints.

Additional information

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 33170, Detroit, MI 48232-5170

Canada
№163-005, 1908 Colonel Sam Drive, Oshawa, Ontario L1H 8P7

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with General Motors?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with General Motors Customer Service. Initial General Motors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for General Motors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about General Motors. Discuss the issues you have had with General Motors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest General Motors’s complaints

D
11:18 am

General Motors - Toe-link recall

In November of 2021 Gm replaced the toe- links on my 2016 Cadillac SRX, causing my back tires to wear and the steel belts to show, an alignment can’t fix the the problem. The replacement parts caused the misalignment to wear the tires, the tires only had 30,00 kilometres on the tires and had to be replaced and now have to buy a adjustable toe link and another alignment

T
4:36 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

General Motors - Lack of Customer Care Regarding Recall Comliance

My intention for writing this letter is to raise public awareness of General Motors Corporation business practices. I currently have a very unfortunate circumstance regarding the response to safety issues regarding my 2014 GMC Terrain. A circumstance which could have cost me my life. On April 7, 2022 as I was driving on a local highway in what I categorize...

View 0 more photos
H
10:04 am

General Motors - 2021 gmc terrain leaking water inside/damage-

My 2021 GMC Terrain is leaking water in the back hatch where the fuse box is located. Called and told them my problem got car in 6/6/22 waited for them to do a water test came back said couldn't find it call us if it happens again. I got the paper they gave me and on it is say water damn found on fuse box but sent me on my way I pulled out of the dealership...