Frigidairecustomer service sucks

T

we purchased a fridge and stove at LEON'S and had it delivered today .well the stove was fine but the fridge looked like it was sitting in a warehouse for about a month it was so filthy, no handles to go with it, scratched on the side and front and to top it off the door would not shut, so i told the drivers to take it back they called the warehouse first then they left without the USED fridge telling me that i would receive another 1 today sometime today but could not give me a time when . so i called LIZ ALMADA from the STONE CHURCH ROAD E. HAMILTON store and to my surprise "NOTTTTTTTTTTTT" she happened to be in a meeting and would return my call . When she did she told me to use the fridge until i got the NEW 1 and i told her i could not because the door would not shut .Anyways she also told me that it will be delivered but did not know when by 3 p.m. i called her back to ask her whennnnnnnnnn it was being delivered but she was busy of course. The drivers of the second truck came to bring the new fridge and i had told him that it will fit through the front door no problem he out right ignored me and measured the door and then went to the truck took the freezer and fridge door off why i do not know told me to move my car up for what i do not know why come in the living room asked my mother to move the rug for what who knows then they brought it in they put the doors back on the freezer door wouldnt shut tight then he tightened it and they were going to leave without putting on the handles . So i told them that if they didnt put the handles on they could bring both back to the store and i would go to the brick to get my appliances .he was very very very rude along with this cutomer service manager Liz . I feel that we should be compensated for the B.S. that i had to go through .The CEO of LEON'S should put in their employees heads that customers are right and thats where their lively hood comes from .