Hamilton Beach Brands Logo

Hamilton Beach Brands

Having problems with Hamilton Beach Brands?

Hamilton Beach Brands reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 31, 2008. The latest review HB Personal Blender was posted on Mar 20, 2021. The latest complaint Toaster oven was resolved on Jul 14, 2018. Hamilton Beach Brands has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 30 reviews. Hamilton Beach Brands has resolved 8 complaints.

Hamilton Beach Brands Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 313 1612 (Microwaves)
+1 800 256 8169 (Water Dispensers & Ice Makers)
+1 866 322 7498 (Cookware, Cutlery & Kitchen Gadgets)
261 Yadkin Road
Southern Pines, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hamilton Beach Brands Customer Service. Initial Hamilton Beach Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hamilton Beach Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hamilton Beach Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Hamilton Beach Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hamilton Beach Brands Complaints & Reviews

Hamilton Beach BrandsHB Personal Blender

December 15, 2020
Good morning Mr. Trepp,

I begin by saying that I am shocked that Mr. Dean or Dan? sent back the product I no longer wanted. When I read his letter, I had a hard time understanding his motives; surely he did not get this directive from you.
I sent him this very same blender unit asking for the piddly refund of $15 + change that I paid for It. I already sent the receipt when I sent the box. I never said that the unit was defective. I did say that there seems to be a flaw in the design; it does not come clean nor does it disassemble for cleaning. Does this person think that I have not tried, every way I could think of, to clean this unit? Dare I say he did not try to clean it himself? using the method he has described?
Sir, your own self-worth gained from this company is upwards of $3 million dollars. I cannot begin to think you are willing to risk $15.00 on your reputation or your company image.

HB Personal Blender

Hamilton Beach BrandsFraud, needs to be investigated

Today monday july 27, 2020
    Last wednesday july 22 I bought a digital countertop oven with convection and rotisserie. At the end of the week I sent a couple of emails to know about the shipping and not response. I have submited many forms on the website and no response. Today monday 22, I called to different numbers they show on their website and nobody answer.

My conclusion is this company hamilton beach is a fraud. Im taking legal action for this scam and they will pay. I really recommend a total investigation to hamilton beach.

Fraud, needs to be investigated

Hamilton Beach BrandsItem number, 31156 2 in 1 toaster oven

Ordered a 2 in 1 toaster oven on 5-7-2020, have not received any conformation about when or how item to be shipped. If item not available when will my refund be given. You are using my money and I am not using product

Hamilton Beach BrandsLimited warranty

After spending over 3 hours trying to have my proof of purchase accepted for a coffee maker that ceased working after about 10 months, I was informed that I needed to pay approximately 1/3 the original cost of the product for shipping and handling costs. My time in trying to get a replacement has already had a value in excess of the total cost of this product.
        After more social media discussion I was offered a lesser charge for shipping and handling of the replacement. I am still debating this, but one thing is clear. I will never purchase another Hamilton Beach product as long as they are only covered by a limited warranty.
        I am currently using a 14 year old Everstar coffee maker. This is what I expect from a product

Nov 04, 2019

Hamilton Beach Brands — Customer service

In late 2017 I bought a Hamilton Beach electric kettle model # MODEL: 40866C. Around May of 2019, the kettle...

Picton

Hamilton Beach BrandsBlender

I recently purchased a hamilton beach blender and made some steaming hot sauce. This blenders bottom loosens up when blending and when i took it off the base everything completely spilled out and burned me all over my legs! This item should be recalled! Im so lucky my babies were not in this kitchen as they usually golliw me everywhere!! This item is faulty and designed wrong.

Hamilton Beach BrandsFlexbrew

DON'T expect customer service from these people. I called them for help when my Flex Brew wouldn't stop scrolling "Clean". After waiting over an hour, twice, on the phone, I sent an email. They insisted I turn the unit over, even though I'm disabled, and get a number from the bottom. That broke the single-serve lid. Then they told me to cut the cord, take a picture, send that to them, pay the shipping (in advance) and they would send another unit. When I said that they should pay the shipping, that it was a faulty unit, they said no. When I asked that they just replace the lid, they said they can't. They don't answer the phone, they don't provide ANY customer service, and they don't care. This is an international company that won't pay the shipping when their product is faulty. Buy from another manufacturer.
            I read all the social media on this company. Apparently, they don't answer the phone for ANYONE. People left their numbers for a callback and never got one. Some even paid the ridiculous shipping charge, and then NEVER RECEIVED THE REPLACEMENT UNIT! Is there ANY customer service from this company?

Hamilton Beach BrandsWarranty

Nobody ever answers there phones at hamilton beach, their customer service is a joke!!!... this company is dead when it comes to customer service, do not buy any of their products!! I have tried and tried to get in touch with people here and its almost impossible... how by the life of me these companies stay in business is beyond me but I for one will never buy another product from hamilton beach again!!! 1111

Hamilton Beach BrandsFood processor 70820

Hi
                I owned a HB food processor which worked well but just in 1.5 year out of blue it stopped working without any sign of problem i tried everything to fix it, I called HB cusstomer support they said they can offer 50% for new purchase.I got lured and my biggest mistake i order a new food processor 70820 which retail for $99 for $67 (they charged me $10 shipping though shipping is free but since i was getting 50% off i had to pay shipping)but i was in so need if food processor i paid shipping too
                Funally i got it and here starts my bad experince
                First of all the design if food processor is so bad that my finger was about to snap in its metal lovking frame its not at all consumer friendly
                But ignoring design defalut its 8 cup capacity and after working on it for like 5 min and kneading just 1cup flour their comes a burning smell of motor which makes me switch off the unit.
                I called customer support and they are saying they are happy to take it back but i have to pay return shipping which vll be like $25 and this is their policy else they can only replace it and iam now so not into hamilton beach brand
                So trying hamilton beach again vll cost me $35 for shipping for $55 product

Hamilton Beach BrandsShipping department

I would think that your company would honor it's commitments to the Armed Service before satisfy new sales. I ordered 4 of your electric kettles for a special price thru my online exchange on the Nov 23, 2018. The order is still showing processing (15 Feb 2019). I inquired thru the exchange customer service and they could only respond that it's on backorder. I do not understand why you have not fulfilled prior obligations. Is it because you fill you price the item too low for the after Thanksgiving special and have no plans to honor it? I happened to check Amazon they have a "President's Day" special on the same kettle. Of course the price isn't as low, but the product is suppose to ship in 2 days. How is this possible? I purchased the 4 kettles for myself and for 3 Christmas gifts. Of course I have to shop for small filler gifts when I realized the kettles weren't going to arrive in time...and let them know that a nice kettle would be coming later...3 months later I'm still waiting. Will you be filling your military orders anytime soon or will you be forcing previous orders to be cancelled? My Exchange order number is [protected], place on 23 November 2018. Item # 1479236.

Hamilton Beach Brands — I am extremely disappointed at hamilton beach brands product, and customer service

I am extremely upset about my brand new Hamilton Beach 1.7L Electric Glass Kettle model # 40865 I bought it...

Hamilton Beach BrandsHamilton beach commercial blender hbb250

This company seems to be very fraud company, They charges such a huge amount 6x 7x .. to ordinary availble blenders in terms of quality, durablity and bla bla... and all their promises and turn into fake promises.

I Purchased 2 blenders of hamilton beach hbb 250 with neo jar. They were offering me only 1 year warranty, which was very less according to me after paying such a huge amount. But the distributer assured me that you'll not get aby complaint for 5-7 years as it is a huge brand and no complaints came for such product and if their is any problem we are sitting hear no problem. My one hamilton machine does not last till 20 days and its motor busted, i called to customer care they said you need to send this machine to u.s with your risk from india. it was costing me around 9k to send the machine which was half of the total machine cost, after that also i was not assured that it will repair or not. so i placed a indian motor into that but it also got failed.

My second machine which was purchased from india last for 1 year 3 months after that its jar cutters black grip come out, for this they are asking me of 7000/- to replace cutter.

The biggest mistake i've done in my life is to purchase hamilton product. Such a cheap and fraud company looting from people in terms of service quality bla bla... Guys you can buy 7 sujata commercial blenders in the price of such 1 hamilton beach. And please dont trust such marketing agents of this company. All are [censored] and keep fooling you.

Hamilton Beach BrandsKettle

Really disappointing experience with Hamilton Beach.

I understand their limited warranty policy and never thought would need to worry about it. But right now I am really dissatisfied at both their product and customer service. I bought their electric kettle and less than a year it started to leak, and I was told to pay the shipping in order for a replacement which does not come with a warranty. Can't believe I have to pay for the shipping on the product that the company doesn't have enough confidence to guarantee. If I have to spend money, with my current poor experience with Hamilton Beach, I might as well go for other brands.

Hamilton Beach Brands — Water dispenser pump replacement part

We have the BL - 5 - 2 water dispenser the plastic part connected to pump is broke we can't use it. Needing a...

Hamilton Beach — Stand mixer model 663326 series a2471ca

Greetings. I am extremely upset about my brand new in the box stand mixer that won't even start. I was so mad...

Hamilton Beach — Toaster oven

I have to say that there is absolutely something wrong with this company and I do not recommend anyone...

Hamilton Beach — Flex brew 2 way coffee maker

I purchased this coffee maker 6 months ago. First of all it took for ever to make just a cup of coffee. I...

Hamilton Beach — Product packaging

I purchased the Hamilton Beach Stack and Snap 12 Cup Food Processor and the item was not packaged safely or...

Hamilton BeachRusting interior, and wave guide burnt

Interior of m/ wave starting to rust after 13 months.Wave guide [ piece of silver inside oven on r. side] starting to burn thru.[ dangerous ] Hamilton beach practically said "" SCREW YOU " After MANY phone calls, they said they'd send me money for HALF of what it cost today { $59.95} Big friggin deal, i get a check for $30.00 for something that was NOT up to standards when i bought it.. KEEP AWAY FROM HAMILTON BEACH PRODUCTS ]

Hamilton Beach Toaster — Fire caused by

Toaster did not turn off after use, and created a small fire in kitchen inside toaster necessitating NYC Fire...