Menu

complaints

Freddy’s Complaints Summary

9 Resolved
20 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Freddy’s, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Freddy’s has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Freddy’s. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Freddy’s complaints 29

Sort by:

Newest Freddy’s complaints

2:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We ordered from the Lake Pleasant and Happy Valley location yesterday. Receipt time stamped 12:21:04 pm. This is the first time a meal was missed out of my bag. We ordered for a family of five and one of the kid meals hotdog was left out of my bag leaving a very upset 2 and 4 year old who had to share a hotdog. And this is frustrating as a paying customer...

9:16 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came to Freddy’s at the mcallen location on November 14, 2023 at 8:00pm, and was treated very poorly by two workers. I ordered two sundaes with toppings on them and was given a concrete mixture, so I went to the register and asked the lady’s there to please switch it for me and they rudely rolled their eyes at me and gave me the new order and proceeded to throw the spoons down at me on the counter without saying a word.

3:30 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was let go for drinking after work, after I was off the clock. I feel this is unfair as the GM Tyler Kane smokes pot with the employees out back during work hours. Also his other manager Lexi smokes weed and has offered it to me. Also most his supervisors come in high frequently. If it's a drug free work place it's not happening. I don't want work for...

Is Freddy’s legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Freddy’s as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 31% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Freddy’s stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Freddy’s should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Freddy’s earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Freddy’s achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for freddys.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Freddy’s as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Freddy’s's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Freddys.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Freddy’s website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Freddy’s and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Freddy’s's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 31% of 18 complaints were resolved.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Freddy’s protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
2:31 pm EDT

Freddy’s Burger

I went to Freddy' in Kipling Littleton, Colorado. The awful, nasty condition of the

store and the smell inside told me this place never had deep cleaning. The

entrance door had tens of dirty finger print on it so I decide to sit outdoor.

The same condition exists with tables, trashcan !

I guess there is no control on this place that put our health in danger.

Desired outcome: Make the store to close for standard cleaning condition in kitchen.

E
11:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This store has become a bit of a mess. The music has been completely out for a couple months. The Ketchup dispensers have been replaced with packets. The frozen custard was flowing out of the machines and filling up the overflow areas. it seems like no one has any idea what's going on here. The print is so light on the receipts that it's almost impossible...

H
1:01 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I go to the Stacy Road Freddy’s in McKinney Texas and this is an ongoing complaint. The store seems dirty to me. The floor always looks dirty, and I always have to clean my own booth because they are rarely clean. Recently, the booth we were going to sit at had a spilled milk shake underneath it. I will comment on my last visit, which was 9/21. There was no...

M
9:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We went to Freddy’s tonight 9/4/2023 order # [protected] and our French fries were so greasy. They were disgusting. They obviously didn’t let them drain at all. I brought my meal back up to the counter and they wouldn’t do anything. They said that’s how they are cooked. We have never had fries like that before from Freddy’s. We walked out and we won’t be going back there.

D
10:57 am EDT

Freddy’s The unfair and unjust work hours forced upon Stillwater Oklahoma's Freddy’s restaurant workers

The general manager and manager are forcing their workers to come in even when they’re sick to serve food which is against multiple different health codes might I add, They also don’t properly describe their job positions through indeed or other hiring websites, what you get “hired for” is NOT what you’re gonna be doing.They completely ignore your personal schedule even when there’s things you literally can’t get out of, these two for some reason take pleasure in ignoring their coworkers/employees it’s genuinely baffling that you have these two pathetic people running things when they can’t even respect their coworkers.

Desired outcome: Termination of those two’s positions. it’s an embarrassment to the franchise to have such hateful people running it

10:29 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered 4 concretes with brownies and peanutbutter. When I was handed the concretes I asked if there were any brownies in the concretes-they looked like smooth custard. I was told yes. My family and I left. As we left everyone noticed there was not any brownies. We returned to Freddy's and explained that there was missing brownies. I was asked to give the...

R
5:13 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Each visit is so stressful! The only reason why I frequent this store is due to the location. Will forgo visiting from now on. My top 3 ongoing complaints. #1 The drive through display does not work and hasn't worked since they opened this location or shortly after. Today, was the first time I saw my order and then it flashed away to a black screen. #2...

8:36 pm EDT

Freddy’s Order wrong

I have my order number etc if you wish to see. Ordered bacon burger. My office down the road orders freedys every Friday for a treat. We won’t be going again. (The few powers I have as a manager)

1 what’s the point of ordering online to pick up if you have to come into the store? Like that’s the point of pre ordering lol.

2. I ordered chili cheese fries. Regular fries.

3. Ordered ice

Cream with butterfingers. Got chocolate w/ butterfingers (ordered vanilla)

Desired outcome: I’d like a refund. I’m just like still shocked in 2023 this is what you think is the best idea lol

L
9:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The Hopkinsville, KY location was very, very dirty, nasty! The drink station looked like it hadn't been wiped down all day long. No ketchup or napkins out at drink station. I ask about it and the guy said there is napkins here and ketchup packets here and pointed to counter where he was standing. The floor was so dirty. The tables needed wiped down. I had...

G
5:46 pm EDT

Freddy’s Employee

Came in to enjoy lunch/supper with family and a girl employee and I’m assuming boyfriend were in the way of the food counter. They didn’t even both to move and had to reach over to grab my food. Even after saying excuse me, she still didn’t move. Very rude. No reason to be flirting during the shift. At least get out of the way of the food counter. Not happy about it.

5:11 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I came into Freddy's 333 s. dixie blvd on 6/25 around 430. to have a simple ice cream. we were only ones in line Noone even acknowledged our existence finally at 4:45 my husband yelled for someone and Fiona came from back and took our order it is now 5:05 still no ice-cream and we only ordered a shake and single cone. There is several people...

View 0 more photos
M
10:44 am EDT

Freddy’s Customer Service

This was our first time here to the new Avon, Ohio location.

We ordered two burger meals (burgers, fries and drinks) and we also ordered one hot fudge sundae and one brownie sundae. We didnt get our drink cups and when we asked for them, the young boy said "Oh i thought you wanted the custard as your drink" and we were like "Huh? We ordered the meal" and he says "Oh some people do that. I'll give you your cups and I wont charge you" We said "thank you" but looked at our receipt and we were charged for two meals and two sundaes so we were not sure what he was talking about but they are new so we just figured no big deal. The food was pretty good. When we went back to get out ice cream, there was a gentleman in line before us that ordered ice cream sundaes along with a chocolate shake. His chocolate shake was dripping with ice cream when they brought it to him and he said that he needed a new one because there was ice cream all over it and he didnt want to get it all over. That sent the entire kitchen into a tizzy. They literally were huddled in the middle of the kitchen discussing what to do. The kid that actually made the shake was really upset that someone complained and they were calming him down. He was not handling the criticism well. So after 14 minutes, we asked about our order since we needed to leave to be somewhere and they gave it to us and we let them know that the order was wrong. The young lady argued and said "No that is the brownie sundae" at which point we said the brownie sundae does not have oreo cookies and gummy worms but she assured us that the order was correct. We looked up at the picture and it was clearly wrong. But I said lets just eat what they gave us, I don't have time to wait any longer. Meanwhile, the people waiting for new shake are now asking for their money back. The kid brings out their ice cream at which point the wife says their order is wrong and they didn't order a hot fudge sundae. I said, that is My order and the lady looks at our sundae and says "See i ordered the gummy worm oreo sundae" She said you got our order and I said yep, I told the girl it was wrong. We made a joke about it but she was really upset with them not us. They never apologized or tried to make it right. They were just trying to calm down the ice cream maker guy. I've never seen anything like it in my life. We are very forgiving as I am a server and my fiancee runs a restaurant and especially it being a new place, but I cannot forgive rudeness to customers especially being newly opened. It doesn't have the best reviews on the community social media pages but we wanted to try it any way and like I said figured, they are new so they need to work out the bugs. But having a mental breakdown over a customer asking for a new shake should not happen. I would not have touched a dripping shake either. The ice cream was all over and they never tried to wipe it down or anything. But a simple thing like that caused the entire kitchen staff to shut down and mess up everyone's orders and then argue with us when we said our ice cream was not correct. We had plenty of other options in the area where the customer service is much better. Its to bad because the food was good and the ice cream is really tasty but for the amount of money for fast food, it is not worth the stress of the poor customer service. Thank you for your time.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freddy’s sneaky tracking of location

This app requests to use bluetooth. There’s no reason why they need all that information to deliver a good app/restaurant experience — they’re likely using it to their advantage to track your location all the time, not just at the restaurant.

I downloaded this app because I wanted to use the Freddy’s rewards program, but I was really disappointed when I saw the bluetooth access requested. That’s either a poor app developer decision and needs to be fixed asap, or it’s an intentional violation of our privacy rights, and Freddy’s knows many of its customers won’t know that that’s what bluetooth access means here.

R

Freddy’s Pretty Useless

My local restaurant doesn’t even show up in nearby locations and the other locations don’t have mobile order available. When I have used mobile order in the past, I have to go into the store and employees can’t hand me my order through drive thru even though the order is sitting right there on the counter. On the occasions I forget to show my rewards code to earn points, there is no way for me to enter the receipt in the app for points since my receipts never show an order number that the app wants. Honestly there is nothing actually functional about this app at all. Could developers figure this out and actually fix it? Probably too much to ask…

K

Freddy’s Can’t even Log In

Apparently with an update I was forced to log in again. But when trying to log in I got a message saying I needed to Sign Up again using my same email to have my account restored. Which I did. And my account was not restored. All of my rewards point and history are gone. My 3 year old accidentally signed me out after I saw this. Now when I try to log in again using the email and password I just signed up with (to “restore” my account), it will not log me in and I get the same message about Signing up again using my same email. This app is completely unusable and there’s no motivation to use it if my points won’t be tracked or kept! Need to fix this and do better.

C

Freddy’s Pointless app

I will not use this app again because it serves no useful function. You cannot place your order ahead of time, since the app will not let you place the order until you are physically outside of the store, you may as well go in to order. I use apps for take out food so that when I get to the restaurant my food is ready and I can enter the store and leave with my food within 1 minute. I live a 5 minute drive from the location, and as an adult, I can properly allocate my time so I arrive shortly after my food is done being prepared. In fact, I have been writing this review while seated in my car waiting for my food to be prepared. Change this location function, it is pointless.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freddy’s No point in using this app

I rarely leave reviews on apps, but I really had to leave one on this one. This app is the most pointless app that I’ve ever used and that’s saying a lot. The only thing that this app is good for is maybe to review the menu and see pictures of food. It’s never successful in finding a location that’s less than four hours away, and I live about a mile and a half away from a Freddy’s. I have tried multiple times to reset my password, every time It says email sent, I never receive the email. I have reached out to their technical support and I’m awaiting an update, I am going to delete this app if I do not get an update within 24 hours. I am hoping that this app develops into something great, at this time it’s a no for me

Overview of Freddy’s customer experience

Freddy's, the fast-food chain, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from its customers. The most common complaints include poor customer service, long wait times, and incorrect orders. Many customers have also reported that the food quality is not up to the mark and the prices are too high. The cleanliness of the restaurants has also been a major concern for many customers. Overall, Freddy's seems to be struggling to meet the expectations of its customers, and needs to work on improving its services and quality to retain its customer base.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Freddy’s contacts